Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Cum fuck
(26-07-2019, 11:20 PM)natyboy Wrote: mmm pressing my hand with tight grip .... mmmmm han per me tumharay mun se sunna chahta hu ... kissing her hard ... and then grab her by waist or apne lap me betha kar jor se kiss karne lagta hu ... mmmwwwwwahhhhh

alia: ek toh uska hai hi itne chuhe jaisa

gufa k aadhe raaste tak bhi pohoch nahi paata

mene suna hai tumhara gufa ffad nikalta hai, socha y not give it a try
[Image: D-cyOgeU8AAtMoF.jpg]
(26-07-2019, 11:25 PM)Cumster Wrote: alia: ek toh uska hai hi itne chuhe jaisa

gufa k aadhe raaste tak bhi pohoch nahi paata

mene suna hai tumhara gufa ffad nikalta hai, socha y not give it a try

mmmmmm rubbing her ass ... kissing and smooching .... i drag alia's hand on my crotch ... mmmm and with my hand inside her jeans ... rubbing on her pussy above panties ... mmm alia ... gufa me sailab to agaya hai (showing my fingers) to fir shuru kare ?
(26-07-2019, 11:27 PM)natyboy Wrote: mmmmmm rubbing her ass ... kissing and smooching .... i drag alia's hand on my crotch ... mmmm and with my hand inside her jeans ... rubbing on her pussy above panties ... mmm alia ... gufa me sailab to agaya hai (showing my fingers) to fir shuru kare ?

alia: issi liye toh aayi hun

kahan se shuru karein?

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2985258778_Alia%20Bhatt%2...99ce05.jpg]
(26-07-2019, 11:31 PM)Cumster Wrote: alia: issi liye toh aayi hun

kahan se shuru karein?

unzipping her pants ... then taking off her t-shirt ... mmm ... with alia down on the couch .... rugging my fit body on her soft skinned skinny body ... mmm alia ... u like to be manhandled ... coz i am getting the rouchy feel to rape u hard ... i mean fuck u hard !! pulling her nipples ....
(26-07-2019, 11:33 PM)natyboy Wrote: unzipping her pants ... then taking off her t-shirt ... mmm ... with alia down on the couch .... rugging my fit body on her soft skinned skinny body ... mmm alia ... u like to be manhandled ... coz i am getting the rouchy feel to rape u hard ... i mean fuck u hard !! pulling her nipples ....

alia: do anything................manhandel me , fuck me, rape

just give me the pleasure i need

she touches your crotch.........gun chalti haina?

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4115720951_Alia%20Bhatt%2...2ed538.JPG]
(26-07-2019, 11:40 PM)Cumster Wrote: alia: do anything................manhandel me , fuck me, rape

just give me the pleasure i need

she touches your crotch.........gun chalti haina?

bitting her lips hard ... mmmmm gun nahi machine gun hai .... licking her tongue with my lips while kissing ... fucking her mouth with my tongue in and out .... then strip her panties off ...

mmmmm kesa lag raha hai alia .... rubbing my hard cock on her small tight pussy hole ....
(26-07-2019, 11:43 PM)natyboy Wrote: bitting her lips hard ... mmmmm gun nahi machine gun hai .... licking her tongue with my lips while kissing ... fucking her mouth with my tongue in and out .... then strip her panties off ...

mmmmm kesa lag raha hai alia .... rubbing my hard cock on her small tight pussy hole ....

alia spreads her leg wide open

alia: abhi kuch laga kahan hai..................andar toh jao pehle

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2662227988_Alia%20Bhatt%2...81d69a.jpg]
(26-07-2019, 11:46 PM)Cumster Wrote: alia spreads her leg wide open

alia: abhi kuch laga kahan hai..................andar toh jao pehle

with alia acting cocky ........ i fuels my cock getting it throbbing even hard .... mmmmm putting my hand on her mouth ... and tug my thick cock in her pussy ...... fachhhhhhh .... (wisphering in her ear) ... randi ke jese bat karne se randi nahi ban jati ..... us ke liye ese motay motay lene padte hai ... kissing her cheeks rubbing of the tears on the face ....
(26-07-2019, 11:50 PM)natyboy Wrote: with alia acting cocky ........ i fuels my cock getting it throbbing even hard .... mmmmm putting my hand on her mouth ... and tug my thick cock in her pussy ...... fachhhhhhh .... (wisphering in her ear) ... randi ke jese bat karne se randi nahi ban jati ..... us ke liye ese motay motay lene padte hai ... kissing her cheeks rubbing of the tears on the face ....

alia: ouchhh aaahhhhhhh

jagah par hi phudakti hai

aaahhhh dheere dheere aaahhhhhh

[Image: D6OKu8KUUAAfziE.jpg]
(26-07-2019, 11:53 PM)Cumster Wrote: alia: ouchhh aaahhhhhhh

jagah par hi phudakti hai

aaahhhh dheere dheere aaahhhhhh
(madarchod !!! what an expression description mate ) .... holding her hands tight and pinning her down just with my body weight .... and digging my half cock in .... shhhhhhh awaj aey to gand bhi ese hi maronga .... fucking her at slow pace ... fachhh fchh fchh fachh fch being careful no hard thrusts