Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Poll: What do you like about Nimmi?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Her ass
0%
0 0%
Her boobs
0%
0 0%
Her pussy
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Desi Pics Nimmi - sexy indian wife
@"buzzltyr" can you shoot pictures of Nimmi sundari all soapy soapy bubbly especially soap suds cascading around her vegina and ass crack
(18-08-2022, 05:08 AM)sattiibabu Wrote: sxyyy sxyy sxyy smkngg hott nimmii darlinggg.. mmwwwaaahh i wnt to rub my dck betweeen nimmi hottt asss and keeeep it in her pussyy without condmmm.... fckngg her deeeeplyy.. mkngg love to herrrr....sckngg herrr squeezingg herrr... i love your wife nimmi broo mmwwwaaaaaaah

(18-08-2022, 09:26 AM)iamshahana Wrote: nimmi is such a fuckmeat, would luv to bite and chew her lovely saggy tits, and drink her sweet sweet milk

Pussy getting slightly exposed now!

[Image: Nimmi-Black-Slip-On-Bed-Doggie5-OClock.jpg]
Gaand and pussy!

[Image: Nimmi-Black-Slip-Panty-Down-Doggie-Back-View.jpg]
(18-08-2022, 12:23 PM)skyblue2 Wrote: @"buzzltyr" can you shoot pictures of Nimmi sundari all soapy soapy bubbly especially soap suds cascading around her vegina and ass crack

I'll post a bath series soon.
I AM FEELING LIKE POUNCING ON HER MADLY TILL I AM SATISFIED

https://pixhost.to/show/34/300872152_202...040-cy.jpg
(18-08-2022, 03:59 PM)buzzltyr Wrote: Gaand and pussy!

[Image: Nimmi-Black-Slip-Panty-Down-Doggie-Back-View.jpg]

sexyyy sexyyy sexyy smknggg hottt wooow wooow woow what a hott assss.. love to squeezeeee sckkk ittt slapp it spankkk itt hardd.. rubb my dck on ur wfe nimmii pusssyyyyyyy and fckk it deeeeeeeplyyyyyy.....
(18-08-2022, 08:50 PM)adduji Wrote: I AM FEELING LIKE POUNCING ON HER MADLY TILL I AM SATISFIED

https://pixhost.to/show/34/300872152_202...040-cy.jpg

(18-08-2022, 10:42 PM)sattiibabu Wrote: sexyyy sexyyy sexyy smknggg hottt wooow wooow woow what a hott assss.. love to squeezeeee sckkk ittt slapp it spankkk itt hardd.. rubb my dck on ur wfe nimmii pusssyyyyyyy and fckk it deeeeeeeplyyyyyy.....

[Image: Nimmi-Black-Slip-Panty-Down-Doggie-Close-Up.jpg]
Panty pulled down view of ass and pussy!
[Image: Nimmi-Black-Slip-On-Bed-Doggie-Legs-Wide...-Pussy.jpg]
slttyy slttyy gaall.... love to spreadd ur legss a littlee moree and fckk ur pusssyy deeeeplyy dirtlyy roughlyy without condmm.... pshngg it deeeepp.. squeezing ur hottt asss.. slappng it spanknggg itttt
(20-08-2022, 02:41 PM)sattiibabu Wrote: slttyy slttyy gaall.... love to spreadd ur legss a littlee moree and fckk ur pusssyy deeeeplyy dirtlyy roughlyy without condmm.... pshngg it deeeepp.. squeezing ur hottt asss.. slappng it spanknggg itttt

Take me!

[Image: Nimmi-Black-Slip-On-Bed-Bending-Fwd-Full-Spread-Ass.jpg]