Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(23-06-2019, 10:50 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: ileana: nahin babe i need to get fitter na... dekho kirit ko movie mil rahi hai aur mujhe nahin aur dekho deepika 

ko kitni movies milti hai... mujhe bhi chaiye na toh i have to aaj hi phone karoongi main 

(you guys working out the staff looking on)

staff: dekho shes wearing baggy clothes to hide how fat she is... saali moti cow

ileana didnt like all this talk about her you was about to say something but she stopped you from sayign anything since she didnt 

want to make a scene or anything in this area taking you home with her 

ileana: main phone karti hoon teek hai... aur kriti messaged me saying hes very busy par phone karti hoon 

she phoned him talking on the phoen 

ileana: haan haan kuch bhi... i really need to get fit kriti said your the best... anytime realy anytime... eeemm sure sure no problem 

she got off the phoen now as well started talking to you 

ileana: usne kaha kal raat 10 pe... i think its late na par hes very busy toh teek hai 
the paparazi were also barelay taking pics of her

some of them just took pics of her ass and left she was so insecure she wore losser clothes now

WD: its ok babae mein bhi rahunga..woh just make sure u lose fat in the right areas..u k are perfect waisay bhi

[Image: ileana-dcruz-attends-the-tribute-to-agne...=2048x2048]
(23-06-2019, 10:52 PM)wkdevil Wrote: all day in college u used to stare at her...even when not in ur class u stared at her from the window

biy: array IS bass kar bhai at this point u are crepping me out

girl: mein hot aur koi itna ghrrota thapad laga deti

girl2: array really kash someone was as crazy for me like hes for disha..

(someof them taking ur pics and dish in the background and sending to her too)

boy: (text to her) array ur stalker is right behind u

(she always knew u weere somewhere around the corner..she was once in the  librarby and u were 2 book shelved behind staring at her)

disha:  woh Is can u help me (u were so in love with her that u came out to help her even though u were hiding an checking her out)

woh solve this for me na (u sitting beside her she moved her legs in ur lap as u did the work for her)

everyone knew i was crazy about her... but i still kept looking they even senidng her pictures of me staring at her 

IS; woh haan haan main help karta hoon 

doing it for her while she relaxing 

IS: woh eermm disha woh eermm dance araha hai na toh main soch raha tha if you eerrmm wanted to come with me
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(23-06-2019, 10:55 PM)wkdevil Wrote: the paparazi were also barelay taking pics of her

some of them just took pics of her ass and left she was so insecure she wore losser clothes now

WD: its ok babae mein bhi rahunga..woh just make sure u lose fat in the right areas..u k are perfect waisay bhi

ileana: woh haan haan... i think main usse pochoongi na ki where is best... 

you went to sleep and the next day going about you day and ileana just waiting on the trainer now and you got back home

ileana: woh you staying here babe or sone ja rahe ho...

woh you stay na,... taaki you can also help and tlel me ki kahan kahan lose karna hai mujhe fat teek hai na 

(then he knocked on the door and he arrived... he was a strong well built guy)

[Image: mCGJ1Fz.jpg]

rahul: hi... you must be ileana right 

ileana: haan haan... your?

rahul: rahul... toh kriti ne bataya tah tumare baare mein toh i got some time out aur socho main help kar doon tumare you want to lose wight na

ileana: haan haan deho na... i have gotten fat now... woh maybe you dont know yeh dekho main show karti hoon 

she geting her phone out and showing her bikini pics from before 

ileana: dekho i used to look like this... aise hi mujhe wapas hona hai abhi 

[Image: pemPMhB.jpg]
she burst out laughing when u asked her for the dance

disha: haha Is i love it when u make me laugh kasam say (she couldnt even take u seriously)

Wd already asked but itna kar sakti hoon we will ealk in together  ok waisay bhi hes always late na

(the colleg was done and i dint come to pic her up)

[Image: GK9TKi8.jpg]
disha: (at the main gate and u showed up) chalo i need to go home (thas all she siad which meant u had to walk her home then walk all the way back to ur place which was very far )

(while walking some guys coming and eve teasing her) array Is stay close darro mat aoo (holding ur hand)

its ok yeh sirf bhoktay hay dont worry ill protect u

(when u got home she asked u to wait) Is yeh dress please aur yeh (she gave her bra and panties)

isay laundry mein dedonand bring them back aaj yehi pehnna hay mujhay ..jaoo ab

[Image: F9YGg2I.jpg]
(23-06-2019, 11:07 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she burst out laughing when u asked her for the dance

disha: haha Is i love it when u make me laugh kasam say (she couldnt even take u seriously)

Wd already asked but itna kar sakti hoon we will ealk in together  ok waisay bhi hes always late na

(the colleg was done and i dint come to pic her up)

isha: (at the main gate and u showed up) chalo i need to go home (thas all she siad which meant u had to walk her home then walk all the way back to ur place which was very far )

(while walking some guys coming and eve teasing her) array Is stay close darro mat aoo (holding ur hand)

its ok yeh sirf bhoktay hay dont worry ill protect u

(when u got home she asked u to wait) Is yeh dress please aur yeh (she gave her bra and panties)

isay laundry mein dedonand bring them back aaj yehi pehnna hay mujhay ..jaoo ab

she laughing but saying we could walk in together which was enough for me... then saying she would protect me... 

we got to her house and she giving me her dress and bra and panties to put in laundry 

IS: sure.. main rakh doonga no problem disha
(23-06-2019, 11:02 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: ileana: woh haan haan... i think main usse pochoongi na ki where is best... 

you went to sleep and the next day going about you day and ileana just waiting on the trainer now and you got back home

ileana: woh you staying here babe or sone ja rahe ho...

woh you stay na,... taaki you can also help and tlel me ki kahan kahan lose karna hai mujhe fat teek hai na 

(then he knocked on the door and he arrived... he was a strong well built guy)

rahul: hi... you must be ileana right 

ileana: haan haan... your?

rahul: rahul... toh kriti ne bataya tah tumare baare mein toh i got some time out aur socho main help kar doon tumare you want to lose wight na

ileana: haan haan deho na... i have gotten fat now... woh maybe you dont know yeh dekho main show karti hoon 

she geting her phone out and showing her bikini pics from before 

ileana: dekho i used to look like this... aise hi mujhe wapas hona hai abhi 

the trainer was very bulit and good likking

WD: i ll be here babe mein bhi dektha hoon (she showing her  old pics to him)

[Image: ileana-dcruz-during-the-trailer-launch-o...=2048x2048]
(23-06-2019, 11:13 PM)wkdevil Wrote: the trainer was very bulit and good likking

WD: i ll be here babe mein bhi dektha hoon (she showing her  old pics to him)

trainer: aare you used to look hot... i mean you dont mind me saying na 

ileana: woh nahin teek hai its no problem

trainer: thats good... kyunki we have to be open with each other... tabhi b etter hoga... aise hi baatein karni hai humein teek hia na

ileana: toh you can help na... mujhe moti nahin rehna hai abhi toh

trainer: first things... pehle toh no more takeaway teek hai 

ileana: woh par not even once a weekk woh WD ko bhot pasand hai na woh toh le sakta hai na 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2294005364_Ileana%20D_cru...4ba38b.jpg]

trainer: nahin nahin... it as to be joint... duno nahin le sakte ho... no more takewayaw from now on... aur poori fit bana doonga 

ileana: haan haan par not on my ass wahan teek hai wahan change nahin karna hai mujhe 

trainer: let me see first 

he taking his hand and groping her ass a little 

trainer: woh haan yaahn sahi lag raha hai.... yaahn toh its good to have a bit of fat... toh yahan utne nahin karegaye 

his hand still on your GFs ass

[Image: qJ69lyL.jpg]
(23-06-2019, 11:09 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she laughing but saying we could walk in together which was enough for me... then saying she would protect me... 

we got to her house and she giving me her dress and bra and panties to put in laundry 

IS: sure.. main rakh doonga no problem disha

u had to make sure to get her clothes in laundry..then get dressed up

pick the clothes and get to her place

disha: (text) array Is jaldi aoo na im in my undies here come staright right in

(when u got home she was on her bed a t0shirt and in her panrties on her phone)

[Image: s43U8DO.jpg]

uff yeh dekho (showed u her phone a huge dick pic on it) yeh WD na abhi say itna had...cant wait to go to him

(she got up and took her shirt off she in her bra and panties u going crazy and she knew it...but she thought so little of u she dint mind changing in front of u)

kaisi hay yeh dress.. (wearing her hells) array ismay i juts got way more taller than u..chalo ab

(u both got to the school dance sh was dreesed in a really short dress while a;; guys taring at u )

[Image: 8HjE2Rj.jpg]
(23-06-2019, 11:18 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: trainer: aare you used to look hot... i mean you dont mind me saying na 

ileana: woh nahin teek hai its no problem

trainer: thats good... kyunki we have to be open with each other... tabhi b etter hoga... aise hi baatein karni hai humein teek hia na

ileana: toh you can help na... mujhe moti nahin rehna hai abhi toh

trainer: first things... pehle toh no more takeaway teek hai 

ileana: woh par not even once a weekk woh WD ko bhot pasand hai na woh toh le sakta hai na 

trainer: nahin nahin... it as to be joint... duno nahin le sakte ho... no more takewayaw from now on... aur poori fit bana doonga 

ileana: haan haan par not on my ass wahan teek hai wahan change nahin karna hai mujhe 

trainer: let me see first 

he taking his hand and groping her ass a little 

trainer: woh haan yaahn sahi lag raha hai.... yaahn toh its good to have a bit of fat... toh yahan utne nahin karegaye 

his hand still on your GFs ass

WD: woh han ill not get take out anything for her (i saw his hand on her assany other man she would slap him

but this was her trainer so she dint mind)

[Image: bollywood-actress-ileana-dcruz-launch-th...=2048x2048]
(23-06-2019, 11:26 PM)wkdevil Wrote: u had to make sure to get her clothes in laundry..then get dressed up

pick the clothes and get to her place

disha: (text) array Is jaldi aoo na im in my undies here come staright right in

(when u got home she was on her bed a t0shirt and in her panrties on her phone)

uff yeh dekho (showed u her phone a huge dick pic on it) yeh WD na abhi say itna had...cant wait to go to him

(she got up and took her shirt off she in her bra and panties u going crazy and she knew it...but she thought so little of u she dint mind changing in front of u)

kaisi hay yeh dress.. (wearing her hells) array ismay i juts got way more taller than u..chalo ab

(u both got to the school dance sh was dreesed in a really short dress while a;; guys taring at u )

she didnt even mind changing infront of me as welll since she didnt see me as a man she could ever be with...

i was going crazy... but she didnt mind changing like that... she was way taller than me we walking in and all the guys staring at her