Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(21-05-2022, 04:04 PM)timewaster Wrote: Kelly : whats your fantasy on me IS

say na ...tell me honestly

[Image: 20150814_KellyKelly_1284x722.jpg]

(21-05-2022, 04:05 PM)timewaster Wrote: Kelly : i know what TW will do to me .or any other hot blooded male will do to me ..if they find me alone

what will you do IS ?

[Image: e0bcdc5256f066efd92827be4896148a--barbie...-girls.jpg]

My fantasy on her is just her as my slut GF... 

Like she cheats on me over and over... yet I still forgive her over and over... because i just love her so much 

like she could cheat on me for the 20th time and say 'promise it will never happen again baby' 

then the very next day i walk in on her cheating on me again

[Image: ifa5fc3tgyb81.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(21-05-2022, 04:10 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: My fantasy on her is just her as my slut GF... 

Like she cheats on me over and over... yet I still forgive her over and over... because i just love her so much 

like she could cheat on me for the 20th time and say 'promise it will never happen again baby' 

then the very next day i walk in on her cheating on me again

Kelly  : come on baby ..you would never know if you did not see it 

(hinting that his dick is too small to feel ...that her pussy is stretched out by all that pounding )

Kelly and come on you can stop your friends form coming over ..but a plumber mechanic ...will always be needed in the house na ? 

[Image: EmKygToWoAMDSn6.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(21-05-2022, 04:12 PM)timewaster Wrote: Kelly  : come on baby ..you would never know if you did not see it 

(hinting that his dick is too small to feel ...that her pussy is stretched out by all that pounding )

Kelly and come on you can stop your friends form coming over ..but a plumber mechanic ...will always be needed in the house na ? 

[Image: EmKygToWoAMDSn6.jpg]

damn... all my friend would have fucked her... all had a turn on her... and even just random people as well

plumbers... mechanics and all sorts... its even sexier than sometimes i would not even know shes cheated on me behind my back

but she would make sure to tell me she did saying 'we cant keep secrets na'

[Image: 5fdce4cce2b8e212005045d329facca7.jpg]
(21-05-2022, 04:16 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: damn... all my friend would have fucked her... all had a turn on her... and even just random people as well

plumbers... mechanics and all sorts... its even sexier than sometimes i would not even know shes cheated on me behind my back

but she would make sure to tell me she did saying 'we cant keep secrets na'

that was for sure 

kelly : that evening - hey baby ...how does my ass look 

IS smiles : great 

kelly : the kids playing downstair.s .their ball came in ..so i said ...if they want it 

and they just milled over 

all 4 of them 

Smile 

(saying 4 underage boys did her in the ass) 

[Image: 4_kelly-kelly1.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(21-05-2022, 04:18 PM)timewaster Wrote: that was for sure 

kelly : that evening - hey baby ...how does my ass look 

IS smiles : great 

kelly : the kids playing downstair.s .their ball came in ..so i said ...if they want it 

and they just milled over 

all 4 of them 

Smile 

(saying 4 underage boys did her in the ass) 

[Image: 4_kelly-kelly1.jpg]

IS: the kids that play downstairs?

damn... all them boys even having a go on my GF as well... thats why i love how slutty she is... the more of a slut she is... the more i love her

[Image: 65-hot-pictures-of-kelly-kelly-wwe-diva-...ooks-5.jpg]
Her 1 waive could make me cum instantly Big Grin

[Image: victoria-justice-in-tight-jeans-out-in-new-york.jpg]
hot hot hot

[Image: victoria-justice-01-20-2021-5.jpg]
Looking So Good Big Grin

[Image: victoria-justice-in-workout-gear-los-ang...2019-5.jpg]
unrest in the city after another fatal shooting by cops on a person of color it had become a common occurence

the trust in cops was at a all time low now, every week there were protests to have cops fired and prosecuted

some even wanted cops to hang and wanted blood, but with the latest killing the whole city was in unrest

IS being a vocal supporter of human rights and being one of the lead organizers of the protest, u made sure to be on the news 24/7

u finally planned ur biggest protest during the busy work hours u with 100's of men and women blocked a major road all with ur placrads and slogans

[Image: vanessa-ray-on-the-set-of-blue-bloods-on...=2048x2048]

u were met with a huge barricade and at least 50 cops all in riot gear not letting u march on

the cops advance was lead by vaneesa, senior officer who herself had 4 investigations pending on her for abuse of power

guy: NO MORE PIGS, NO MORE PIGS

girl: solidarity and unity, fuck the cops

guy 2: racism is pandemic, fire these cops

vaneesa: (seeing the crowd) back them boys dont let them near, bunch of liberal cunts ruining everyone day

[Image: redemption-frank-must-decide-whether-the...=2048x2048]
(08-06-2022, 10:16 PM)wkdevil Wrote: unrest in the city after another fatal shooting by cops on a person of color it had become a common occurence

the trust in cops was at a all time low now, every week there were protests to have cops fired and prosecuted

some even wanted cops to hang and wanted blood, but with the latest killing the whole city was in unrest

IS being a vocal supporter of human rights and being one of the lead organizers of the protest, u made sure to be on the news 24/7

u finally planned ur biggest protest during the busy work hours u with 100's of men and women blocked a major road all with ur placrads and slogans

[Image: vanessa-ray-on-the-set-of-blue-bloods-on...=2048x2048]

u were met with a huge barricade and at least 50 cops all in riot gear not letting u march on

the cops advance was lead by vaneesa, senior officer who herself had 4 investigations pending on her for abuse of power

guy: NO MORE PIGS, NO MORE PIGS

girl: solidarity and unity, fuck the cops

guy 2: racism is pandemic, fire these cops

vaneesa: (seeing the crowd) back them boys dont let them near, bunch of liberal cunts ruining everyone day

[Image: redemption-frank-must-decide-whether-the...=2048x2048]

i was a very vocal supporter of human rights... and always lead protests... to me it was doing the right thing and to hold the police accountable

and after another fatal shooting... we knew things had to changed to we planned a huge protest

and it was going like usual... we were disrespecting the police... like they should be after what they had done... but for cops like vaneessa

for them... it was like they were doing they job... for them even when killing innocent people... it was a small price to pay

if in the end they got the right people... so to them they were doing the right thing