Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RULE OF THE GODESS
(17-06-2019, 11:32 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: I have landline at my home
u will get every facility there 
(uffff what an asss the sleeping beast inside me was waking up slowly )
come on lets go (i took my cycle and pointed u to sit in front there was small seat in front )
(i took ur luggages from ur hand and placed it behind my cyccle)
(some one from crowd shouted)
Guy : Buddhe akele chatega kya ( will u taste her all by urself u old man)
Kajal : uncle can I sit back I think that steal won't be comfortable for me to sit can I sit in back

I heard that guy shouting am asking u what he saying uncle it seems like he saying something to u

I think he teasing u uncle give him some reply

[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+Latest+PhotoShoot+Images+_6_.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 11:36 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal : uncle can I sit back I think that steal won't be comfortable for me to sit can I sit in back

I heard that guy shouting am asking u what he saying uncle it seems like he saying something to u

I think he teasing u uncle give him some reply

[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+Latest+PhotoShoot+Images+_6_.jpg]

(i wanted to make u sit in front so i can sniff and get a fell of u )
No its broken the seat behind is broken..

We should reply to illiterates like him huh? uneducated scum i sat on cycle and (showed u the small seat in front)
I almost forgot ..whats ur name....
(17-06-2019, 11:39 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i wanted to make u sit in front so i can sniff and get a fell of u )
No its broken the seat behind is broken..

We should reply to illiterates like him huh? uneducated scum i sat on cycle and (showed u the small seat in front)
I almost forgot ..whats ur name....

I sit in front with discomfort as the steal is pressing against my soft ass cheek 

Kajal : hahha that's true just tell me some hindi words to scold him uncle he did to much in station so let me shout at him that u drive fast the cycle and my name is kajal 

[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+at+Sita+Movie+Pre+Release+Event+_25_.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 11:43 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: I sit in front with discomfort as the steal is pressing against my soft ass cheek 

Kajal : hahha that's true just tell me some hindi words to scold him uncle he did to much in station so let me shout at him that u drive fast the cycle and my name is kajal 

[Image: Kajal+Aggarwal+at+Sita+Movie+Pre+Release+Event+_25_.jpg]

(as u sat on the cycle seat ur head and neck back was almost near my face i could take a wiff every now and then )
yeah tell him
" uncle mera bagal sunghenge ( uncle will sniff my armpits)
Uncle mera nabhi aur chut chatenge (uncle will lick my pussy and navel)
Uncle ki rakhael hu mai ( i am uncles lil slut)
(i said inside ur earalmost making my breath touch ur earlobe)
(kajal wahh kya naam haiii haaa ..what a name)
(17-06-2019, 11:48 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (as u sat on the cycle seat ur head and neck back was almost near my face i could take a wiff every now and then )
yeah tell him
" uncle mera bagal sunghenge ( uncle will sniff my armpits)
Uncle mera nabhi aur chut chatenge (uncle will lick my pussy and navel)
Uncle ki rakhael hu mai ( i am uncles lil slut)
(i said inside ur earalmost making my breath touch ur earlobe)
(kajal wahh kya naam haiii haaa ..what a name)

Am shouting as u said 

He and other people starts to laugh they know that it's ur trick and am not saying myself

Kajal boobs is shaking as cycle goes in road uup and down people looking me as something else while am in cycle

[Image: Actress-Kajal-Agarwal-Hot-Photo-Collection22.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 11:53 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Am shouting as u said 

He and other people starts to laugh they know that it's ur trick and am not saying myself

Kajal boobs is shaking as cycle goes in road uup and down people looking me as something else while am in cycle

[Image: Actress-Kajal-Agarwal-Hot-Photo-Collection22.jpg]

(i kept looking down at ur cleavage while driving feeling the heaviness of ur milky jugs ur cleavage slit was visible uffff)
(i kept riding on the stony roads and not the palin ones i kept sniffing ur hair as i was riding i came near ur ear and wispered)
do u like bihar (my beard almost rubbing ur earlobe)
(17-06-2019, 11:57 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i kept looking down at ur cleavage while driving feeling the heaviness of ur milky jugs ur cleavage slit was visible uffff)
(i kept riding on the stony roads and not the palin ones i kept sniffing ur hair as i was riding i came near ur ear and wispered)
do u like bihar (my beard almost rubbing ur earlobe)

Kajal : yuck not at all I hate it so much disgusting place and disgusting people I don't know how am gonna be here for 4 years I wanna go back to South soon due to that modi am strucked here 

[Image: Actress-Kajal-Agarwal-Hot-Photo-Collection27.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 12:02 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal : yuck not at all I hate it so much disgusting place and disgusting people I don't know how am gonna be here for 4 years I wanna go back to South soon due to that modi am strucked here 

[Image: Actress-Kajal-Agarwal-Hot-Photo-Collection27.jpg]

(i didnt heard u as i was looking in ur cleavage uffffff )
hmmm 4 years haaa (wowww i can give her 2 kids by then)
see we are reaching thats my home( it was a small hut house with jungle behind and having a horse stable behind with beautiful natural waterfall in front of it)
(i rubbed ur arms with my forearms as i was riding)
dont worry dear all are not like that...
(17-06-2019, 12:04 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i didnt heard u as i was looking in ur cleavage uffffff )
hmmm 4 years haaa (wowww i can give her 2 kids by then)
see we are reaching thats my home( it was a small hut house with jungle behind and having a horse stable behind with beautiful natural waterfall in front of it)
(i rubbed ur arms with my forearms as i was riding)
dont worry dear all are not like that...
Kajal was amzed by seeing the horse ?she is keeping looking at that black strong horse 

Kajal is dying to get down from cycle as her ass is paining so much by sitting in that steel 

Kajal : uncle can u stop I need to take some pictures stop here I will walk and come 

Uncle do I need to wear slawar here in bihar my frnd said as not to wear modern dress
[Image: 2a57ccda9b5ee4d5d389211aa9ff4ca1.jpg]
(17-06-2019, 12:14 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal was amzed by seeing the horse ?she is keeping looking at that black strong horse 

Kajal is dying to get down from cycle as her ass is paining so much by sitting in that steel 

Kajal : uncle can u stop I need to take some pictures stop here I will walk and come 

Uncle do I need to wear slawar here in bihar my frnd said as not to wear modern dress
[Image: 2a57ccda9b5ee4d5d389211aa9ff4ca1.jpg]

u r my guest here
u can wear whatever u want dear kajall
(i stopped the cycle )
just consider this place as urs (i kept my cycle aside )
(it was a big land with no one around)