Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(14-06-2019, 07:01 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna; abhi abhi saree teek ki hia aur tum logon ka mann hogaya hai thode pehle nahin bata sakte teh mujhe kya 

ek minute check toh karne do mujhe... aur saree utargi nahin teek hai varna phir time lag jayega 

(she checking herself in the mirror making sure her saree was perfect she always liked looking perfect for when you came home)

rahul: par kaise karegaye kapdon mein bhabhi 

tamanna: hojayega na... poore nahin utarne hai par thode bhot ho sakte hia teek hai na... aise hi kar lengaye hum 

(she taking her pallu off and showing them her waist full and cleavage and they going more crazy about her)

aise hi perfect hoga na... chalo... abhi yeh bed teek kiya hai... woh sumit ka bed bahi teek nahin kiya hai toh uss mein kar sakte hai 

ohr woh teek karti hoon aur time kya hua hau (she looking at the time) eerrmm 1pm... aur unka school 3pm phir 

jaan 5pm wapas arahe hai aur beeche mein khaana taiyaar karna hai... eermm chalo 1-3 tak teek hia na

(she walking away to the door going into the other room and they just in awe of her now just staring at her so much

she turned around at the door looking back at them now)

aana nahin hai... main keh rahi hoon 3 ke baad busy hogi phir jaan bhi ajayega toh bas 3 tak time hai bas chalo ab 
 my elder brothers would make sure 2 hours she would get it hard and then she was bust  till i came home

even a inch of sking and they would go crazy for her

[Image: BlDUu7s.jpg]
(14-06-2019, 07:02 AM)wkdevil Wrote: sruthi: haan Is ghanto aaj toh pooja ki aur sedhay ghar agayi mein toh

app na kash thoda kaam kam aur mujhay zada time detay na lekin u work hard for me kaffi hay utna

(u came to her as she stood for a hug and she walked away as if she dint notice u trying to hug her)

woh IS meri mom ki badi behan hay na..woh ghar pay akeli hogayi hay

kya hay na unki bahu woh foreign chalygayi hay unka khayal nahin hay koi bhi rakhnay ko mein soch rahi thi

5 din whan jaoo..i knwo zada hay chalo 2 days hi sahin lekin bechari budi hay kuch hogaya toh

aoo meray bina chalalingay na meri zarorat kahan hay apko (a sly remark)

(her ohone was bussing as raj was texting her" kya huwa are we on maldived ki tickets booked hay aur mera lund bhi ready hay")

chodon mein nahin jati hoon yahing rehti hoon (she knew if she looked at u like this u would never say no..and she was saying she was going to help someone

IS: tumari zaroorat toh hamesha rehi hai... tum kaho toh main kaam bhi na jao jaan aur 5 din ke liye jaan 

woh kuch jyada hai (then seeing her looking at me like that) woh teek hai aagr you need to help her na... woh toh important hai 

i love that you think of other people jaan... tum kaho toh main holidays book kar dehta hoon aur saath mein jaate hai

(i had no idea she was planning a getaway with another man)
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(14-06-2019, 07:05 AM)wkdevil Wrote:  my elder brothers would make sure 2 hours she would get it hard and then she was bust  till i came home

even a inch of sking and they would go crazy for her

they were crazy about every inch of her body... but it was her navel that made them crazy the most now and you 

knew that as well and even she knew that... she knew what your brothers liked the most 

[Image: tM5CibF.jpg]

they went into sumits room which was still a mess since she hadnt got around to yet since she had a lot of work around thw house all the time

tmanna: chalo phr shuru karein (looking back) aare kahan ho aap lo (then looking down) tum duno bhi na

they were just at her navel now... rahul was grabbing her navel with both hands

[Image: UWKQ66n.jpg]

tamanna: wahan se time mile toh kuch aur karogaye na tum duno... hamesha wahan hi rehte ho tum duno 

rohit: kya karein bhabhi... its just so good... aapp toh ek dum perfect ho ssach mein (his face on her navel)

tamanna: acha acha jyada mat praise... karo pata hai aise baatein kyun kar rahe ho tum log mere saath... extra time nahin milega keh rahi hoon

[Image: 0J4k4KL.jpg]

rahul: bhabhi bistar par

he grabbing her lifting her up and pputting her on the bed now... she lying down

rohit: uffffff pari lag rahi ho bhabhi 

she loced all this praise form them all the time

[Image: dqkqHlm.jpg]
sruthi:   array app kahan wahan jayingay woh bechari budi aurat mujhay sara din uska khayal rakhna hay

aur ab app 5 din vacation lingay amtlab agay u will losse ur holdidays na na

jab aap chutii lingay sirf mein aur aapp sath mein no ditrubance..mein 3 din ka khana fridge mein banakay jaungi na

[Image: Yj1WbHO.jpg]

aur jaan shayad phone ka bhi time na hoon toh kya hay na jab time hoga ill call theek hay

(shw walking to u u thinking ull get a kiss now but she came and gave u a hug like a freind hugs u)

(u saw her walk off with her phone seeing it u had no idea ur own freind was taking her away)

[Image: ecPLMT1.jpg]

and raj at thi time was felling superieo for him he had a perect woman with  him

he started texting u " IS bhai im in maldives bro yaar iv been dating this bomb ladki..jald hi shayad tumari bhabhi hojaygi"

(he shared this pic) array zada mat ghoorna legs woh meray hi hay..and they open all day for me

[Image: zjATPqs.jpg]
(14-06-2019, 07:10 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they were crazy about every inch of her body... but it was her navel that made them crazy the most now and you 

knew that as well and even she knew that... she knew what your brothers liked the most 

they went into sumits room which was still a mess since she hadnt got around to yet since she had a lot of work around thw house all the time

tmanna: chalo phr shuru karein (looking back) aare kahan ho aap lo (then looking down) tum duno bhi na

they were just at her navel now... rahul was grabbing her navel with both hands

tamanna: wahan se time mile toh kuch aur karogaye na tum duno... hamesha wahan hi rehte ho tum duno 

rohit: kya karein bhabhi... its just so good... aapp toh ek dum perfect ho ssach mein (his face on her navel)

tamanna: acha acha jyada mat praise... karo pata hai aise baatein kyun kar rahe ho tum log mere saath... extra time nahin milega keh rahi hoon

rahul: bhabhi bistar par

he grabbing her lifting her up and pputting her on the bed now... she lying down

rohit: uffffff pari lag rahi ho bhabhi 

she loced all this praise form them all the time

thayw ould lickeach inch of hher body if they had the time..but thats was her life..taking care of 10 horny men and boys in the house

she would get tiered...somtimes pass out but still make sure she did her duties as a wife and bhabhi and a bhabhi who fucked her devars and bhaisas

[Image: QgIZdGG.jpg]
(14-06-2019, 07:12 AM)wkdevil Wrote: sruthi:   array app kahan wahan jayingay woh bechari budi aurat mujhay sara din uska khayal rakhna hay

aur ab app 5 din vacation lingay amtlab agay u will losse ur holdidays na na

jab aap chutii lingay sirf mein aur aapp sath mein no ditrubance..mein 3 din ka khann fridge mein banakay jaungi na

aur jaan shayad phone ka bhi time na hoon toh kya hay na jab time hoga ill call theek hay

(shw walking to u u thinking ull get a kiss now but she came and gave u a hug like a freind hugs u)

(u saw her walk off with her phone seeing it u had no idea ur own freind was taking her away)

and raj at thi time was felling superieo for him he had a perect woman with  him

he started texting u " IS bhai im in maldives bro yaar iv been dating this bomb ladki..jald hi shayad tumari bhabhi hojaygi"

(he shared this pic) array zada mat ghoorna legs woh meray hi hay..and they open all day for me

i didnt even get a kiss even thou i came in for a kiss which she saw but she hugging me like a friend hugs another friend

i didnt think much of it... how did i know my friend was stealing my wife away from me

she saying she would barely have time for the phone yet when with me i notceed how she was on her phone a lot.. but didn tsay anythng

then getting this pic... not knowing it was my wife

IS: aare nahin nahin... kabhi nahin... apni bhabhi ko jyada ghoroga nahin... kabhi milana padega... tu malives mein aur main kaam par
(14-06-2019, 07:15 AM)wkdevil Wrote: thayw ould lickeach inch of hher body if they had the time..but thats was her life..taking care of 10 horny men and boys in the house

she would get tiered...somtimes pass out but still make sure she did her duties as a wife and bhabhi and a bhabhi who fucked her devars and bhaisas

she just had a lot of work to do all the time all day long... no other woman would be able to do this at all

no matter how much she loved her husband not other woman woudl stay having to do all this

but tamanna was different... she was the perfect woman... and the perfect woman for all the men in the house and all the borthers to take care of

for the next two hours they enjoyed they bhabhi... enjoying her navel

[Image: qsUBX8y.jpg]

and fucking her as well... they took turns on her while she laid down taking thwy cocks moaning and having a great time 

tamanna: aaahh aaahhh aaaahhhh rahul bhaiya aaahh aaaahhhh

[Image: J4vcJrb.jpg]

then after awhile 

tamanna: aaahhh rohit bbhaiya aaahh aaaahhh aur do mujhe aaaahh aaaaahh aaaaahh aaahhhh

[Image: v6hmdE2.jpg]

and they loving it as well getting to fuck the woamn they loved... since they really did love her 

it was around 2:30 and both had fucked her and rahul was like '30 minutea abhi hai... ek aur round karna hia mujhe toh'

she lying there exhuasted now... she was so tired

tamanna: aare nahin nahin... aaj ke liye hogaya hai i need 30 minutes rest before going to pick up the boys[Image: mhlQUtc.jpg]
raj: (in more teasing mode) array nahin bhai tuj jaisay aadmi ko ar bhi kaam karna chaiya

mein toh kehta hoon u should work harder take a 14 hour shift like taraki kaar yaar

(in his mind that meant more time with ur wife) yaar ek aur pic yeh dekh

[Image: UcbmEpG.jpg]

like shes so hot kapday bhi hot pehanti hay..ek din milaunga yaar koi nahin shayad direct shadi pay milaunga tujhay

(while this wa happening ur wife in a bikini running to him her whole tits shaking now other men even staring at her)

[Image: wG7Aqsk.jpg]

sruthi (to him) arrya kisay baatein kar rhay hoon aoo na woh dekho panni shain hay woh lets fuck there na ocean mein

raj: (to u) yaar lagta hay honay wali biwi ko bachay aaj hi chaiya if u know what i mean janna hoga tu khayal rakh apna theek hay

[Image: 8fUPh7p.jpg]

(u dint even know ur wife in another country not even calling u having the time of her life..but heres when she noticed soemthing)

(while with raj other men at the beach were staring at her and that made her feel something more)

[Image: LuUhHq6.jpg]
(14-06-2019, 07:22 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she just had a lot of work to do all the time all day long... no other woman would be able to do this at all

no matter how much she loved her husband not other woman woudl stay having to do all this

but tamanna was different... she was the perfect woman... and the perfect woman for all the men in the house and all the borthers to take care of

for the next two hours they enjoyed they bhabhi... enjoying her navel

and fucking her as well... they took turns on her while she laid down taking thwy cocks moaning and having a great time 

tamanna: aaahh aaahhh aaaahhhh rahul bhaiya aaahh aaaahhhh

then after awhile 

tamanna: aaahhh rohit bbhaiya aaahh aaaahhh aur do mujhe aaaahh aaaaahh aaaaahh aaahhhh

and they loving it as well getting to fuck the woamn they loved... since they really did love her 

it was around 2:30 and both had fucked her and rahul was like '30 minutea abhi hai... ek aur round karna hia mujhe toh'

she lying there exhuasted now... she was so tired

tamanna: aare nahin nahin... aaj ke liye hogaya hai i need 30 minutes rest before going to pick up the boys

no man coul just cum in her once and leave...theyj just wanted more and her day was just beginning..she had to tak care of all my brothers

[Image: A9RoIsn.jpg]
(14-06-2019, 07:22 AM)wkdevil Wrote: raj: (in more teasing mode) array nahin bhai tuj jaisay aadmi ko ar bhi kaam karna chaiya

mein toh kehta hoon u should work harder take a 14 hour shift like taraki kaar yaar

(in his mind that meant more time with ur wife) yaar ek aur pic yeh dekh

like shes so hot kapday bhi hot pehanti hay..ek din milaunga yaar koi nahin shayad direct shadi pay milaunga tujhay

(while this wa happening ur wife in a bikini running to him her whole tits shaking now other men even staring at her)

sruthi (to him) arrya kisay baatein kar rhay hoon aoo na woh dekho panni shain hay woh lets fuck there na ocean mein

raj: (to u) yaar lagta hay honay wali biwi ko bachay aaj hi chaiya if u know what i mean janna hoga tu khayal rakh apna theek hay

(u dint even know ur wife in another country not even calling u having the time of her life..but heres when she noticed soemthing)

(while with raj other men at the beach were staring at her and that made her feel something more)

i would never think that was shruti... because i could never imagine her in them clothes at all

IS: woh haan bhai... sach mein bhot hi sundar hai... aare shaadi se pehle milnaa padega tumhe... chal tu enjoy kar... main bhi saala shruti ko bhot miss kar raha hoon

they were doing things and spending time like me and sheuti shoudl... but it was raj and shruti spending time like this

all the things she wanted to do like wife she was doing with him and not me... enjoying with him... and abcourse eyes were meant to go on she was so hot