Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(04-03-2022, 02:17 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: I can't even focus on a movie if she's in the scene Big Grin

Really IS....?

[Image: 0cbea587482453f72c61b9a5598b0013.jpg]
Looks so hot at all times Smile

[Image: 7mezUCV.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(04-03-2022, 03:54 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Looks so hot at all times Smile

peeper
(04-03-2022, 03:54 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Looks so hot at all times Smile

[Image: j4dlD1W.jpg]
(04-03-2022, 11:20 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: [Image: j4dlD1W.jpg]
erotic vbak
kristen and IS were in a live in relationship , IS was the indian guy who came to USA for his studies and they met in college he was a sweet guy 

[Image: c017706aff094b152094f5e25d69c029.jpg]

( in college he used to help kristen in completing her homework and helped her and soon they both got in love and started to live together in one house 

[Image: kristen-stewart-sexy-6-photos_5d0345e7bb44d.jpeg]

IS was head over heels for her and whatever she wanted used to get it for her

IS was a tiny dicked guy never really lasted more than a minute but kristen never really minded that as IS was a sweetheart and always cared about kristen 

IS did all the houseworks and treatd kristen like a queen
(05-03-2022, 03:46 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: kristen and IS were in a live in relationship , IS was the indian guy who came to USA for his studies and they met in college he was a sweet guy 

[Image: c017706aff094b152094f5e25d69c029.jpg]

( in college he used to help kristen in completing her homework and helped her and soon they both got in love and started to live together in one house 

[Image: kristen-stewart-sexy-6-photos_5d0345e7bb44d.jpeg]

IS was head over heels for her and whatever she wanted used to get it for her

IS was a tiny dicked guy never really lasted more than a minute but kristen never really minded that as IS was a sweetheart and always cared about kristen 

IS did all the houseworks and treatd kristen like a queen

Kristen was like the best thing to happen to me... i loved her more than anything 

I knew i would be spending the rest of my life with her... she didnt even mind that i had a tiny dick and couldnt last 1 minute
(05-03-2022, 03:57 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Kristen was like the best thing to happen to me... i loved her more than anything 

I knew i would be spending the rest of my life with her... she didnt even mind that i had a tiny dick and couldnt last 1 minute

kristen told IS that dont use a condom its useless anyway as she knew IS cant impregnate her and still didnt left his side and was like the best couple in town 

She didnt gossip about IS inefficiency as a man even among her friend circle which most of the woman do and make fun of

[Image: Kristen+Stewart+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Bra...cc0Yql.jpg]

even after all the issues IS had kristen still loved him and made sure he dont feel insulted about his sexuality

when IS proposed her kristen thought for a second and then said yes to IS marriage proposal aswell 

both of them were serious about their relationship it was not just for getting couple of likes in instagram or facebook  it was as real as it gets

[Image: G6kPHCAuikeGWZciq8NTRr5jHO32uQXRBwrhS321...890bcaee42]
(05-03-2022, 04:06 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: kristen told IS that dont use a condom its useless anyway as she knew IS cant impregnate her and still didnt left his side and was like the best couple in town 

She didnt gossip about IS inefficiency as a man even among her friend circle which most of the woman do and make fun of

[Image: Kristen+Stewart+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Bra...cc0Yql.jpg]

even after all the issues IS had kristen still loved him and made sure he dont feel insulted about his sexuality

when IS proposed her kristen thought for a second and then said yes to IS marriage proposal aswell 

both of them were serious about their relationship it was not just for getting couple of likes in instagram or facebook  it was as real as it gets

[Image: G6kPHCAuikeGWZciq8NTRr5jHO32uQXRBwrhS321...890bcaee42]

i was not a real man... kristen knew i couldnt get her pregnant... there was no need for a condom at all... 

but we had been together for such a long tim... i proposed and she said yes... so we would be getting married soon as well 

but for now we was just enjoying our time together
(05-03-2022, 04:08 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was not a real man... kristen knew i couldnt get her pregnant... there was no need for a condom at all... 

but we had been together for such a long tim... i proposed and she said yes... so we would be getting married soon as well 

but for now we was just enjoying our time together

once it happened that it was early in the morning and as she  got up she had a huge urge to piss 

[Image: E00Z8-vX0AMRvy7?format=jpg&name=large]

and as she approached the washroom it was closed from the inside

IS are u in there

knockk knockk

can u come out i really need to take a piss

as IS didnt really replied much kristen took the bottle which was placed on the dining table ( it was the bottle Is used to hydrate himself as he jogged in the morning )

as she didnt had any other choice she opene dthe bottle and pissed in it srrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

she relieved herself of the pressure and thought when the washroom opens up she will empty it in the toilet

[Image: E00Z8oiX0AMA4Eh?format=jpg&name=large]