Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(26-02-2022, 06:30 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: First Virat was just sitting thier quietly not even responding to IS...

Kohli: I don't even need your sorry...you don't deserve all this...

But then IS just crossed the line with that statement...

[Image: dGxFxs9.jpg]
And next thing he know was....he was pushed back on lockers by Virat....

Kohli: don't your dare talk about her....she is not like you bastard...it's not her ...it's your girl who will be screaming my name ...once I wan this match...

IS : oh....yeah ha....you so sure of that ...hm...bet then ha...? If I win I get to fuck your babe ...if you win... Kristen is all yours hm...what say ha?

Virat just pushes him off ... getting away...

IS: what happened ha...or you sure that iam gonna screw you and your girl both haa...

And Virat in rage ...just again pushed him off...

Virat: done you son of a bitch...you will see on field...who's gonna screw whom...!

And he just leaves in Anger ....striaght away out of the hall to his room without talking to anyone...

[Image: p5oALPa.jpg]

erotic cuties
Just... So Beautiful Big Grin

[Image: 4gyABs6.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(28-02-2022, 03:08 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Just... So Beautiful Big Grin

[Image: 4gyABs6.jpg]

She could wear anything... 

And she will just be Stunning no matter what Smile

[Image: z813cYZ.jpg]
Sad 
(26-02-2022, 06:37 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: as soon as i mentioned anushka he got mad... he was way stronger than me as well... and then i was surprised i made the bet

but i knew even kristen would have fun with showing anushka her place... so she wouldnt mind to much

and i would get to fuck anushka... i was so confident of winning since... even telling kristen about it all as well now

Virat just left the event ... without talking to anyone..and straight away went to his room..

Where anushka saw him coming early...and little off...

Anushka: hm...Virat you came early...is everything alright...?

Virat: that Bastard IS ...he thinks he can be with you ..now I will show him his place ...you will always be mine only...
[Image: 6YDCoxX.jpg]
Anushka looking at him in rage ... getting towards him ... rubbing his back trying to calm him down...

Anushka: hm...yes...I will always be yours only..no one can take me away from you ...but just calm down at tell me what happened ha .?

And Virat...tells her the whole bet thing that happened in rage ...

Anushka; hmm..just don't think too much about it Virat...just focus on your game...I know you would never loose me...

And she just gives a small peck on his lips ... cheering him up... boosting his confidence..

Meanwhile when Kristen got to know about this ...she just got a bit excited but didn't show much of it infront of IS...

Kristen: what IS ...are you sure ...iam mean he is a champion...so ..just ..!

IS: hmm..he was a champion baby.... today I gonna take his record...and his girl also...

While Kristen was just thinking what if IS losses... Just imagining that scene in her head gave a smile on her face...

[Image: dRzHM1x.jpg]
(01-03-2022, 04:39 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: Virat just left the event ... without talking to anyone..and straight away went to his room..

Virat: that Bastard IS ...he thinks he can be with you ..now I will show him his place ...you will always be mine only...
Anushka looking at him in rage ... getting towards him ... rubbing his back trying to calm him down...

Anushka: hm...yes...I will always be yours only..no one can take me away from you ...but just calm down at tell me what happened ha .?

Anushka; hmm..just don't think too much about it Virat...just focus on your game...I know you would never loose me...

And she just gives a small peck on his lips ... cheering him up... boosting his confidence..

Meanwhile when Kristen got to know about this ...she just got a bit excited but didn't show much of it infront of IS...

IS: hmm..he was a champion baby.... today I gonna take his record...and his girl also...

While Kristen was just thinking what if IS losses... Just imagining that scene in her head gave a smile on her face...

erotic
(01-03-2022, 04:39 PM)King Lucifer Wrote: Virat just left the event ... without talking to anyone..and straight away went to his room..

Just So Hot Big Grin

[Image: ivKIyJr.jpg]
Sometimes I just can't get her out of my mind Big Grin

[Image: 8l5FKLq.jpg]
Emily : hey ....IS ...that gift that day

you ...still have not seen it

you want it ... ??

(she sitting with a box on the couch ...all ribbons on the box)

[Image: fr7fhjhr27j81.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(01-03-2022, 11:26 PM)timewaster Wrote: Emily : hey ....IS ...that gift that day

you ...still have not seen it

you want it ... ??

(she sitting with a box on the couch ...all ribbons on the box)

[Image: fr7fhjhr27j81.jpg]

IS: yes mommy... 

this was my birthday present... that my mom was supposed to give me before but never did... and i was looking forward to it so much

i came and sat with her... 

IS: what is it mommy
(01-03-2022, 11:28 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: yes mommy... 

this was my birthday present... that my mom was supposed to give me before but never did... and i was looking forward to it so much

i came and sat with her... 

IS: what is it mommy

Emily : just come here honey 

(patting couch next to her) 

she had big box .wrapped with ribbons on her lap 

Emily : mommy got a gift just for you baby .come and see it 

come ...

[Image: 006.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum