Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(26-02-2022, 03:07 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: The love I have for this her

She really is my dream woman... Perfection  love
Kristen : teenie Weenie likes me :Smile

[Image: FMC65KtX0AIb4AQ?format=jpg&name=large]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(26-02-2022, 03:08 PM)timewaster Wrote: Kristen : teenie Weenie likes me :Smile

[Image: FMC65KtX0AIb4AQ?format=jpg&name=large]

Likes is a understatement with her

Absolutely love this woman Smile

[Image: 8aKHelj.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(26-02-2022, 03:12 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Likes is a understatement with her

Absolutely love this woman Smile

Kristen : and where the fuck were you that day ...you weakling 

when your friend ..came home and ..climbed on top of me and ..banged my hole this big 

remember. .how ...he banged me .....in front of you 

[Image: Underwater-Star-Kristen-Stewart-Is-Afrai...&strip=all]
(26-02-2022, 03:19 PM)timewaster Wrote: Kristen : and where the fuck were you that day ...you weakling 

when your friend ..came home and ..climbed on top of me and ..banged my hole this big 

remember. .how ...he banged me .....in front of you 

[Image: Underwater-Star-Kristen-Stewart-Is-Afrai...&strip=all]

IS: woh how can i not remember babe... but you was enjoying so much so i didnt want to do anything... 

woh i mean... i did help... i helped clean you off after he was done... i just love you so much
(26-02-2022, 03:24 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: woh how can i not remember babe... but you was enjoying so much so i didnt want to do anything... 

woh i mean... i did help... i helped clean you off after he was done... i just love you so much

kristen : and now ..

how am i enjoying now 

i miss that big dick and i miss his passion 

remember how he was saying - he wants me ...wants to marry me ..give me .b.abies ??

i want that passionate a man ....that strong a man again IS 

[Image: kristen-stewart-attends-a-qa-session-dur...0120_5.jpg]
(26-02-2022, 03:28 PM)timewaster Wrote: kristen : and now ..

how am i enjoying now 

i miss that big dick and i miss his passion 

remember how he was saying - he wants me ...wants to marry me ..give me .b.abies ??

i want that passionate a man ....that strong a man again IS 

[Image: kristen-stewart-attends-a-qa-session-dur...0120_5.jpg]

IS: marry... woh not marry na babe... woh i mean you can have all the fun you want... woh i mean if you want to have another mans baby as well woh thats fine

but i always dreamed that we would get married... seeing you in that wedding dress would be the best thing ever
(26-02-2022, 03:33 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: marry... woh not marry na babe... woh i mean you can have all the fun you want... woh i mean if you want to have another mans baby as well woh thats fine

but i always dreamed that we would get married... seeing you in that wedding dress would be the best thing ever

Kristen : so ....let me get this straight 

you are ok ..with someone else banging me ...and ..giving me a baby 

coming home again and again ..and having baby after baby 

and you dont even get to enter me ..and yet ..you want to marry me 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(26-02-2022, 03:49 PM)timewaster Wrote: Kristen : so ....let me get this straight 

you are ok ..with someone else banging me ...and ..giving me a baby 

coming home again and again ..and having baby after baby 

and you dont even get to enter me ..and yet ..you want to marry me 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

That really would be the dream... Her enjoying... Getting fucked by whoever she wants... 

Also getting a baby something i would not be able to give her... But we both getting married... Perfect life Big Grin

[Image: iD22yXD.jpg]
(26-02-2022, 03:53 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: That really would be the dream... Her enjoying... Getting fucked by whoever she wants... 

Also getting a baby something i would not be able to give her... But we both getting married... Perfect life Big Grin

Kristen : ....you nkow who he is ..right IS ??

turns to TW : tw .you heard your friend ...he's ready to .marry me .even if you give me babies 

are you ok ?

(she knows .tw is passionate and possessive about her ) 

[Image: 65WW7YXGZ5EGTFQKAFHARLUVWA.jpg]
Kohli was captain of indian cricket team .. despite being one of the best player of the sport in the world ..he was going through a rough phase 

Where things were not going in his favour ... neither toss... neither pitch ...nothing

And meanwhile on the other side was IS captain of England's team ...was going through a golden phase ...in fact was very close to over take the Indian captain in the sport ...

And this have been a constant rivalry between them...
They both have been each other competitors since a young age ...in under 18..in IPL...and even at international level..

It was all out their in media ... every time they both use to face each other..."will this IS will be able to over take the king "

No one was behind each other...but in recent time IS was definitely weighing little heavier due to his bad phase ...

Recently in IPL also ...IS team won the final against kholi's team ...to which IS celebrated very loudly showing out his passion and victory on field...

And thier on the field  only proposed his long time rumoured GF Kristen with a diamond ring ...to show Kholi that he has won against him..

[Image: ubEFfu9.jpg]

And this proposal from IS infront of everyone was something Kristen couldn't deny now...both of them were in love with each other for a long time ...and finally it was the day so she just accepted it without having any second thoughts.

And in not time it was all over media and public ..." Huge win for IS in both personal and professional life"

" The king has been defeated IS won over the king and his love at the same time ..."

[Image: qnlbMxj.jpg]
Kholi at that day couldn't actually do anything ...as it was IS's day ...

So just turned his head down and leaves from field..

But soon enough after few weeks ...was India's international tour to England for a series

For which kholi was vey determined that this is it ...he is the best in the world ...and he is going to make it happen this time and win this series at any cost.