Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(17-02-2022, 11:07 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna; nahin nahin share mat karna... woh maybe... woh jaise tum kaho vaise karoongi main aur phir uske baad delete kar dena?

i mean phir tumhe bhi mil jayega jo tumhe chaiye aur mujhe video delete hojayega... 

(she was actually making a deal with you)

LP: teek hai.. end mein karta hoon main... you make me cum and ill delete it... deal?

she looking down all ashamed since she couldnt believe she had to do all this

tamanna: deal

you locked your phone and put it on the side now 

tamanna: woh toh eerrmmm kya chaiye tumhe... bolo... aur woh lets go some other place na... aise class room  mein koi agaya toh 

[Image: bVlvVwV.jpg]

Lp : I am not gng to ask u anything in the campus some one else will record and take advantage of u

again so I will come to  ur house at night puri ki puri ki randi jaise ready hona jise princi ko de rahi ti

muje vaise chahiey and left u there in the class went back home

night around 8pm knocking ur door
(17-02-2022, 11:14 PM)LePen Wrote: Lp : I am not gng to ask u anything in the campus some one else will record and take advantage of u

again so I will come to  ur house at night puri ki puri ki randi jaise ready hona jise princi ko de rahi ti

muje vaise chahiey and left u there in the class went back home

night around 8pm knocking ur door

tamanna now knew she had to give you a good time.. or else it would be really bad for her... one thing she did like was

that you didnt just do her there like the principle would have.. you not wanting her to get caught

you going and then coming to her house... andyou saw the door was open... so you went inside and locked the door behind you now 

you going through her house... looking around 

LP: maam... kahan ho tum

you entering her bedroom and then you saw her walk in from the side... looking so damn good 

tamanna: abhi bhi maam hi keh rahe ho mujhe... i think aaj ke baad toh maam nahin kahogaye tum... early agaye ho humein toh 9pm kaha tha

[Image: PxalgmD.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(17-02-2022, 11:17 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: tamanna now knew she had to give you a good time.. or else it would be really bad for her... one thing she did like was

that you didnt just do her there like the principle would have.. you not wanting her to get caught

you going and then coming to her house... andyou saw the door was open... so you went inside and locked the door behind you now 

you going through her house... looking around 

LP: maam... kahan ho tum

you entering her bedroom and then you saw her walk in from the side... looking so damn good 

tamanna: abhi bhi maam hi keh rahe ho mujhe... i think aaj ke baad toh maam nahin kahogaye tum... early agaye ho humein toh 9pm kaha tha

[Image: PxalgmD.jpg]

she was looking so damn hot gori gori nabi in that saree lund main aag laga diya

Lp : mam na kahu tho kaise bhulaun tum ko bholo na place both my hands on ur mid riff by god kayamat

lag rahi ho aj ke baad matlab jab chahun I can knock ur door pakana promise

promise kiya tho clg main tang nahi karunga sirf ghar akar boht baar karunga
(17-02-2022, 11:25 PM)LePen Wrote: she was looking so damn hot gori gori nabi in that saree lund main aag laga diya

Lp : mam na kahu tho kaise bhulaun tum ko bholo na place both my hands on ur mid riff by god kayamat

lag rahi ho aj ke baad matlab jab chahun I can knock ur door pakana promise

promise kiya tho clg main tang nahi karunga sirf ghar akar boht baar karunga

feeling your hands on her was different than feeling the hands of the principle

his old stiff hands... your soft strong manly hands were so much more better... and she could feel it as well... it was so much better 

tamanna: bhot bhar?

you telling you would be coming here more often

tamanna; par tumne toh kaha sirf ek bhar

LP: acha... ek kaam karte hai... ek bhar karta hoon phir tum hi decide kar lena if you want me to come over agian... 

you knew she needed a good fuck... she was a unsatisfied woman 

tamanna: shuru kaise karna hai... woh principle toh hamesha mooh bhot buri tara se chod dehta hai... woh tumhe woh kahan se shuru karna hai

she didnt know fi you was going to be rough like him or what

[Image: gG6xi37.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 11:29 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: feeling your hands on her was different than feeling the hands of the principle

his old stiff hands... your soft strong manly hands were so much more better... and she could feel it as well... it was so much better 

tamanna: bhot bhar?

you telling you would be coming here more often

tamanna; par tumne toh kaha sirf ek bhar

LP: acha... ek kaam karte hai... ek bhar karta hoon phir tum hi decide kar lena if you want me to come over agian... 

you knew she needed a good fuck... she was a unsatisfied woman 

tamanna: shuru kaise karna hai... woh principle toh hamesha mooh bhot buri tara se chod dehta hai... woh tumhe woh kahan se shuru karna hai

she didnt know fi you was going to be rough like him or what

[Image: gG6xi37.jpg]

Lp : ab raand jo ho tum gf ki tarah tho treat nahi karunga na but pehle I went on my knees slided the pallu

aur jor dar chum raha tha novel ko ummmmmaaaaaa ghora nabii I always wanted to do this ummmaaa

tho mam tum bholi nahi kya bhulaun tum ko mam tho bhol ne se inkar kar diya bholo kya bhulaun tuje

ummmaaa.... mera be muh me lena pehle muje be dekhan hain princi ko itna kya pasand agai tera bj
(17-02-2022, 11:38 PM)LePen Wrote: Lp : ab raand jo ho tum gf ki tarah tho treat nahi karunga na but pehle I went on my knees slided the pallu

aur jor dar chum raha tha novel ko ummmmmaaaaaa ghora nabii I always wanted to do this ummmaaa

tho mam tum bholi nahi kya bhulaun tum ko mam tho bhol ne se inkar kar diya bholo kya bhulaun tuje

ummmaaa.... mera be muh me lena pehle muje be dekhan hain princi ko itna kya pasand agai tera bj

she feeling you kissing her navel area and she moaned

tamanna: mmmmmm mmmmmmm

this was more enjoying than with the principle... but she was still resisting a littl and not fully into it... but more and mroe she was getting into it 

tamanna: tum bhi principle ki tara pehle blowjob... sach mein old ya young sabko blowjob hi chaiye na 

she going down on her knees now and un doing yor pants and pulling them down she could see you was hard for her as well

tamanna: already hard hogaye ho... tum last toh kar paogaye na... kaafi young ho pata nahin 

she just teasing y ou 

tamanna: jo bulana hai bula lo... ab maam toh nahin bula sakte ho na... dekho kya kar wa rahe ho mujhse maam thodi hoon ab tumari

[Image: 42SM7cP.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 11:42 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she feeling you kissing her navel area and she moaned

tamanna: mmmmmm mmmmmmm

this was more enjoying than with the principle... but she was still resisting a littl and not fully into it... but more and mroe she was getting into it 

tamanna: tum bhi principle ki tara pehle blowjob... sach mein old ya young sabko blowjob hi chaiye na 

she going down on her knees now and un doing yor pants and pulling them down she could see you was hard for her as well

tamanna: already hard hogaye ho... tum last toh kar paogaye na... kaafi young ho pata nahin 

she just teasing y ou 

tamanna: jo bulana hai bula lo... ab maam toh nahin bula sakte ho na... dekho kya kar wa rahe ho mujhse maam thodi hoon ab tumari

[Image: 42SM7cP.jpg]

Lp : ab khule khule main apne se dugan umar ki admi ka muh main lerahi ti woh be chila ke raand hun bhol

ke tho main be vahi bhulaunga

I was already heard as I always had a thing for this ghori maall

Lp : dont even compare me with that old geezer ek bar shuru hogaya tho raat baar rukunga nahi and my

hard dick fell on her face
(17-02-2022, 11:49 PM)LePen Wrote: Lp : ab khule khule main apne se dugan umar ki admi ka muh main lerahi ti woh be chila ke raand hun bhol

ke tho main be vahi bhulaunga

I was already heard as I always had a thing for this ghori maall

Lp : dont even compare me with that old geezer ek bar shuru hogaya tho raat baar rukunga nahi and my

hard dick fell on her face

her shocked expression when the cock slapped on her face now

tamanna: itna bada 

this was like the biggest cock she had seen... and you saying you would keep going all night long as well

tamanna: poori raat main toh thak jaongi na agar poori raat 

you also saying she was your raandi as well

[Image: Rii4DuY.jpg]

tamanna: toh principle ki tara tumhe bhi raandi chaiye..... 

she taking your cock in her hands

tamanna: yeh toh poora haath mein bhi nahin aata hai 

she looking up at you

tamanna: toh raandi mooh mein le le tumara 

[Image: 6eqsqdG.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 11:53 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: her shocked expression when the cock slapped on her face now

tamanna: itna bada 

this was like the biggest cock she had seen... and you saying you would keep going all night long as well

tamanna: poori raat main toh thak jaongi na agar poori raat 

you also saying she was your raandi as well

[Image: Rii4DuY.jpg]

tamanna: toh principle ki tara tumhe bhi raandi chaiye..... 

she taking your cock in her hands

tamanna: yeh toh poora haath mein bhi nahin aata hai 

she looking up at you

tamanna: toh raandi mooh mein le le tumara 

[Image: 6eqsqdG.jpg]

Lp : woh princi ka fikar mat karo woh buda dikne main katarnak lagta par joruka gulam hain before

coming here I went to meet him aur fir se tum ko thang kiya tho uski wife ko video dekha dene ki

damki dedia buda maan gaya ab se sirf tum meri personal rand hogi agar meri baat mani tho

looking at he photo frame on the wall kaha hain tumhara pati
(17-02-2022, 11:59 PM)LePen Wrote: Lp : woh princi ka fikar mat karo woh buda dikne main katarnak lagta par joruka gulam hain before

coming here I went to meet him aur fir se tum ko thang kiya tho uski wife ko video dekha dene ki

damki dedia buda maan gaya ab se sirf tum meri personal rand hogi agar meri baat mani tho

looking at he photo frame on the wall kaha hain tumhara pati

she coouldnt believe you got rid of her problem for her

tamanna; woh sach? tumne sort out kar diya

she got so happy and you saw that as well.. her all happy and she just took your cock in her mouth now... after she heard that and what you did for her

she taking it... but coudlnt take it all in her mouth because she was not used to having such a huge cock in her mouth before

[Image: LaxFJq2.jpg]

tamann: woh ssllururpp mmm mm thank you so much ssslluurrpp mm mm sslluurrpp

you looking at her photo frame sicne she was married as well 

tamanna: woh IS... woh toh maine unne kaha ki overtime karein kaam par kyunki mujhe pata tha tum aane walein ho yahan pe.. toh i thoguht ki acha

hoga ki woh yahan nahin hai na taaki woh hum sab kuch kar sakte hai aram se sslluurrpp mmmmmm

[Image: OBpZZvh.jpg]