Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
and u woke up early in the morning and u looked at her she was in deep sleep and cock out of the blanket

which u looked at and felt shy and covered it back and made the breakfast before she woke up

Wanda : haaahhh (yawn) good mrng IS how are feeling now

u made brought the breakfast with coffee and brought it to the bed

Wanda : man ur such a pain in the ass u know that. I told u to take it easy yet u doing what u want but

thank u  no one ever prepared a breakfast for me took a bite so what plans do u have today

[Image: maDA3Y3.png]
(17-02-2022, 10:58 PM)LePen Wrote: and u woke up early in the morning and u looked at her she was in deep sleep and cock out of the blanket

which u looked at and felt shy and covered it back and made the breakfast before she woke up

Wanda : haaahhh (yawn) good mrng IS how are feeling now

u made brought the breakfast with coffee and brought it to the bed

Wanda : man ur such a pain in the ass u know that. I told u to take it easy yet u doing what u want but

thank u  no one ever prepared a breakfast for me took a bite so what plans do u have today

[Image: maDA3Y3.png]

her cock was just so huge... but i felt shy and covering it up and making her breakfast now... she had taken so much care of me

and i couldnt really do anything back... so i knew i could cook for her... and she saying i should take it easy

IS: woh no im feeling so much better thanks to you... 

giving her the breakfast she eating

IS: me nothing much... woh just going to go into the city and get some work done
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
Wanda : woh u seem like a nice guy I would like to ask u a favor until now I was raised and held in a

containment prison now I am free and I dont have a place to live in stark asked me to live in

one of his places but I dont trust that guy looking into his mind I saw an extinction of the world

so do u mind if I crash at ur place until I get my own place

and u were so excited of her asking u imdiatly said yes with a big nod with ur head

Wanda : thats good let me finish this and get ready and I will drop u in the city

[Image: LL41a2T.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 11:09 PM)LePen Wrote: Wanda : woh u seem like a nice guy I would like to ask u a favor until now I was raised and held in a

containment prison now I am free and I dont have a place to live in stark asked me to live in

one of his places but I dont trust that guy looking into his mind I saw an extinction of the world

so do u mind if I crash at ur place until I get my own place

and u were so excited of her asking u imdiatly said yes with a big nod with ur head

Wanda : thats good let me finish this and get ready and I will drop u in the city

[Image: LL41a2T.jpg]

she asking me if she could stay at my place... as soon as she asked i said yes straight away without even waiting 

her staying at mine... i couldnt believe it... and her saying she didnt trust stark but trusted me 

IS: you can stay here however long you like... eerrmmm what should i call you... if not maam 

she saying she was going to get ready and drop me off... since making sure i was looked after
Wanda : what will u call me people are so scared of me they call me a witch but u dont seem afraid of me

u can call me wanda thats what my family used to call me

and she finished the breakfast got ready suit up for the day

Wanda : u ready come on lets go

she was carrying u in her both hands like a prince holding a disney princess 

she dropped u at ur office parking lot and there was a huge siren from the bank opposite to u guys

Wanda : looks like work call bye see u soon

[Image: iu83aqw.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 11:20 PM)LePen Wrote: Wanda : what will u call me people are so scared of me they call me a witch but u dont seem afraid of me

u can call me wanda thats what my family used to call me

and she finished the breakfast got ready suit up for the day

Wanda : u ready come on lets go

she was carrying u in her both hands like a prince holding a disney princess 

she dropped u at ur office parking lot and there was a huge siren from the bank opposite to u guys

Wanda : looks like work call bye see u soon

[Image: iu83aqw.jpg]

i got happy when she said i can call her wanda

IS: wanda... woh thats perfect... why would i be scared... your so nice

and then she got ready... and she picking me up in both her arms... i wrapped my hands around her neck... it was like a prince picking up his disney princess

i felt so safe like this... she dropping me off... and then hearing the back and going to work

i was just watching her go away...
she just barged into the bank u could hear few screams and she came out with the 4 robbers

and handed over to the cops who came late to the scene

people just gathered there clapping and cheering her but they were calling her witch she flew up

looked towards u gave u a smile and flew away

u went back to the work but u were looking at the news where she saving many more

Wanda : hey y r u not doing ur work no distractions while u work and slamed the laptop woh lunch time na

I was hungry buy me something

[Image: gnbitWtkqmxJjZFcWtbN2D.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 11:32 PM)LePen Wrote: she just barged into the bank u could hear few screams and she came out with the 4 robbers

and handed over to the cops who came late to the scene

people just gathered there clapping and cheering her but they were calling her witch she flew up

looked towards u gave u a smile and flew away

u went back to the work but u were looking at the news where she saving many more

Wanda : hey y r u not doing ur work no distractions while u work and slamed the laptop woh lunch time na

I was hungry buy me something

[Image: gnbitWtkqmxJjZFcWtbN2D.jpg]

she even giving me a smile when she flew away... she was just looking so good just like always... but now it was even better

i just really loved her now... anytime i saw the news i was just looking at her doing so many good things 

IS: woh sorry wanda... woh i mean i was just seeing you doing all them good things... everyone loves you so much... sure sure... i can buy you something
wanda : what ever man u say they love me yet they were cheering me as a witch what kind of a love is that

look at u. U also love me but u never called me a witch even at our first meet.

she said casually but u got tensed as if she read ur mind and got to know how u feel about her

Wanda : hey what happen u cheeks went red are u feeling ok

u couldnt take that as she placed her hand over ur fore head it was just too much u were like a

japanese girl went of running telling her u will bring something to eat

[Image: hm1RYWx.jpg]
(17-02-2022, 11:43 PM)LePen Wrote: wanda : what ever man u say they love me yet they were cheering me as a witch what kind of a love is that

look at u. U also love me but u never called me a witch even at our first meet.

she said casually but u got tensed as if she read ur mind and got to know how u feel about her

Wanda : hey what happen u cheeks went red are u feeling ok

u couldnt take that as she placed her hand over ur fore head it was just too much u were like a

japanese girl went of running telling her u will bring something to eat

[Image: hm1RYWx.jpg]

IS: no no... they all love you so much... they just dont know what to call you... but they all love you... everyone does on the news as well

i loved her so much... and then getting all red infront of her... then she placing her hand on my forehead 

i couldnt take it... going away running like a little girl... saying i will bring her something to eat