Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
I Fuck Celebrities In My Brain (is back)
(12-02-2022, 12:04 AM)timewaster Wrote: tw puls her hand 

tw : aaaaaaaaaah abhi .kahan .aaaaaaaah ...aaaaaaaaah chachi aaaaaaah 

kareena kapoora ka ..boor  mein fevicol pelooonga .aaaaaaaaaah .subah ...ke time 

abhi toh aaaaaah

aao na .aaaaaaaaaaah 

bahut dino ka mann tha aaaaaaah aap se ................

pulls her close to him on the couch 

.........................chachu ke saamne aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (takes her hand and puts on his tent )

[Image: ltTR4rc.png]

kareena: acha toh woh sab baad mein... pehle yeh

moving her hand on his tent 

saif: kareena woh

kareena: dont worry... main toh isko ek minute mein sambhal loongi na 

but she feeling it and could tell how big you was and that it wouldnt be tamed at all this huge thing in your pants 

kareena: toh batao toh sahi apni chachi ke saath kya kya karna chahte ho... since you was 11 years old

saying that while her hand was still moving on your tent over your pants 

[Image: OWmQg92.png]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(12-02-2022, 12:09 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: acha toh woh sab baad mein... pehle yeh

moving her hand on his tent 

saif: kareena woh

kareena: dont worry... main toh isko ek minute mein sambhal loongi na 

but she feeling it and could tell how big you was and that it wouldnt be tamed at all this huge thing in your pants 

kareena: toh batao toh sahi apni chachi ke saath kya kya karna chahte ho... since you was 11 years old

saying that while her hand was still moving on your tent over your pants 

tw smiles 

her hands ....caressing ..mauling his hard dick over pants 

tw :aaaaaaaaaaaaah looks at her ...expressions and then saif 

tw :aaaaaaaah bol diya na aaaaaaaaaaah chachi aaaaaaaaaaah .toh by god ......aap ki punjaabi pink boor ...geeli ho jayaegi 

bina chudwaayein nahin reh paaogi 

[Image: 7HTf5y8.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(12-02-2022, 12:13 AM)timewaster Wrote: tw smiles 

her hands ....caressing ..mauling his hard dick over pants 

tw :aaaaaaaaaaaaah looks at her ...expressions and then saif 

tw :aaaaaaaah bol diya na aaaaaaaaaaah chachi aaaaaaaaaaah .toh by god ......aap ki punjaabi pink boor ...geeli ho jayaegi 

bina chudwaayein nahin reh paaogi 

[Image: 7HTf5y8.jpg]

kareena: itna confidence hai 

she rubbing your tent and now even saif wasnt saying anyting since kareena told him to be quiet he still trying to say someting here and there

saif: woh i think its enough na

kareena: i dont think yeh kareena kapoor ko sambhal sakta hai par 

then she saying 

kareena: mujhe toh lagta hai tum hamesha ki tara aaj raat ko bhi mere photo ko seene se yaar... chipka lena fevicol se 

smiling when she said that knowing it would make you more crazy for her

[Image: PB2oHPk.png]
(12-02-2022, 12:18 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: itna confidence hai 

she rubbing your tent and now even saif wasnt saying anyting since kareena told him to be quiet he still trying to say someting here and there

saif: woh i think its enough na

kareena: i dont think yeh kareena kapoor ko sambhal sakta hai par 

then she saying 

kareena: mujhe toh lagta hai tum hamesha ki tara aaj raat ko bhi mere photo ko seene se yaar... chipka lena fevicol se 

smiling when she said that knowing it would make you more crazy for her

tw :aaaaaaaaaaaaaah chachi aaaaaaaaaaaah ..chipka ke chodoonga 

aaaaaaaaah boor khol doonga aap ki aaaaaaah 

pink pink punjabi ..boor aaaaah yeh gora gora jism (rubbing her arms ...as she ....rubs his hard on into a frenzy over the pants) 

tw:a aaaaaaaaaaaaah .kareena aaaaaaaaah .kareena chachi aaaaaaaaaah ...aaaaaaaaah .....ek raat mein aaaaaaaaaah ...sabse zyada baar kitni der ..aur kitni baar liya hain aaaaaaaaaah mmmm ??? (licks her arms) 

[Image: 9MO4k2q.png]
(12-02-2022, 12:22 AM)timewaster Wrote: tw :aaaaaaaaaaaaaah chachi aaaaaaaaaaaah ..chipka ke chodoonga 

aaaaaaaaah boor khol doonga aap ki aaaaaaah 

pink pink punjabi ..boor aaaaah yeh gora gora jism (rubbing her arms ...as she ....rubs his hard on into a frenzy over the pants) 

tw:a aaaaaaaaaaaaah .kareena aaaaaaaaah .kareena chachi aaaaaaaaaah ...aaaaaaaaah .....ek raat mein aaaaaaaaaah ...sabse zyada baar kitni der ..aur kitni baar liya hain aaaaaaaaaah mmmm ??? (licks her arms) 

[Image: 9MO4k2q.png]

she was getting more and more surprised with how your cock was getting bigger and bigger all inside your pants 

kareena: meri sex life ke baare mein jaana chahte ho kya

staring at you while rubbing your cock over your pants

kareena: kitni bhar kiya hai... i mean ek hi bhar kiya hai.. aur kitni bhar karna hai raat ko... ek hi bhar hota hai hamesha 

saying saif can only fuck once and never get hard again 

kareena: aur kitni der... i think record toh humara kya hai saifu... i think you did 5 minutes the other day na... kyun tumara kya hai let me guess

i think kuch 2 minute hoga na pakka... ya uss bhi kam hoga 

(but she knew that was true from feeling the size of that monster)

[Image: gTQqojo.png]
(12-02-2022, 12:30 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she was getting more and more surprised with how your cock was getting bigger and bigger all inside your pants 

kareena: meri sex life ke baare mein jaana chahte ho kya

staring at you while rubbing your cock over your pants

kareena: kitni bhar kiya hai... i mean ek hi bhar kiya hai.. aur kitni bhar karna hai raat ko... ek hi bhar hota hai hamesha 

saying saif can only fuck once and never get hard again 

kareena: aur kitni der... i think record toh humara kya hai saifu... i think you did 5 minutes the other day na... kyun tumara kya hai let me guess

i think kuch 2 minute hoga na pakka... ya uss bhi kam hoga 

(but she knew that was true from feeling the size of that monster)

[Image: PAox4gx.png]

tw : woh woh ..disha (TW's gf ) aaaaaaah woh aur mein ..usually .....ek raat mein ...10-11 baar 

aur .s.aath mein weekend rahein to ..din mein ..kam se kam ...total ....14-15 times 

shower mein .bed mein floor pe .table pe ..ghaas pe 

tw :aaaaaaaaaah aur woh aaaaaaaaaaaah ..har .baar .aaaaah minimum to mera. .ussi ke saath 1.5 ghanta 

aap ...ka soch ka ek baar ussko kiya tha ..(chehre pe aap ka mask laga ke ) aaaaaaaaaah ...3 ghante pela tha aaaaaaah behosh ho gayi thi disha 

[Image: uWuAXNa.png]
(12-02-2022, 12:37 AM)timewaster Wrote: [Image: PAox4gx.png]

tw : woh woh ..disha (TW's gf ) aaaaaaah woh aur mein ..usually .....ek raat mein ...10-11 baar 

aur .s.aath mein weekend rahein to ..din mein ..kam se kam ...total ....14-15 times 

shower mein .bed mein floor pe .table pe ..ghaas pe 

tw :aaaaaaaaaah aur woh aaaaaaaaaaaah ..har .baar .aaaaah minimum to mera. .ussi ke saath 1.5 ghanta 

aap ...ka soch ka ek baar ussko kiya tha ..(chehre pe aap ka mask laga ke ) aaaaaaaaaah ...3 ghante pela tha aaaaaaah behosh ho gayi thi disha 

[Image: uWuAXNa.png]

kareena hearing all this was actually getting excited 

saif: 10-11 bhar ek raat mein... woh yeh jhoot bol raha hai kareena... its no possible yaad hai hum doctor ke paas bhi gaye teh 

kareena: woh haan vaigra ke baad bhi saifu didnt last more than one time aur tum aise... not true

but she saying that in a more slutty way... and rubbing your tent while opeing the buttons on your pants now 

kareena: i think theres only one was to find out na

hearing about your GF

kareena: acha... GF ko bhi kareena kapoor bana diya tumne.. kyun... usko bhi aandhiyan lene ko bola kya

[Image: Ugh1EKx.jpg]
(12-02-2022, 12:43 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena hearing all this was actually getting excited 

saif: 10-11 bhar ek raat mein... woh yeh jhoot bol raha hai kareena... its no possible yaad hai hum doctor ke paas bhi gaye teh 

kareena: woh haan vaigra ke baad bhi saifu didnt last more than one time aur tum aise... not true

but she saying that in a more slutty way... and rubbing your tent while opeing the buttons on your pants now 

kareena: i think theres only one was to find out na

hearing about your GF

kareena: acha... GF ko bhi kareena kapoor bana diya tumne.. kyun... usko bhi aandhiyan lene ko bola kya

too much for tW 

tw :muah muah (kisses her lips once ) fast

tw :aaaaaaaaaaaah ..aaaaaaaah .kareena aaaaah kareena aaaaaah bhadhkaao mat aaaaaaaaah bol raha hoon bhadkaaon mat 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

she looks down 

tws dick ..now jumping ..and leaking precum over pants 

[Image: disRJ0i.jpg]

Saif : areey yeh yeh ..yeh kya !?! 

her reaction 

[Image: dg0zWoW.jpg]
(12-02-2022, 12:47 AM)timewaster Wrote: too much for tW 

tw :muah muah (kisses her lips once ) fast

tw :aaaaaaaaaaaah ..aaaaaaaah .kareena aaaaah kareena aaaaaah bhadhkaao mat aaaaaaaaah bol raha hoon bhadkaaon mat 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

she looks down 

tws dick ..now jumping ..and leaking precum over pants 

[Image: disRJ0i.jpg]

Saif : areey yeh yeh ..yeh kya !?! 

her reaction 

[Image: dg0zWoW.jpg]

kareena: kya matlab

saif: you looked at his... aur yeh reaction 

kareena: i mean yeh toh apne aap ho jaata hai na... i mean dekho toh... size dekho... its still in his pants aur tumare se toh bhot bada hai 

saif: par woh 

kareena: i mean i think isko bhi doctor ke paas jaana chaiye... but for the opposite... find out why its so huge 

she was getting restless now she wanted to see the size of it out 

kareena: woh main zara

saif: kareena aise your taking it out

[Image: xGQRpmH.png]
(12-02-2022, 12:52 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena: kya matlab

saif: you looked at his... aur yeh reaction 

kareena: i mean yeh toh apne aap ho jaata hai na... i mean dekho toh... size dekho... its still in his pants aur tumare se toh bhot bada hai 

saif: par woh 

kareena: i mean i think isko bhi doctor ke paas jaana chaiye... but for the opposite... find out why its so huge 

she was getting restless now she wanted to see the size of it out 

kareena: woh main zara

saif: kareena aise your taking it out

tw :aaaaaaaaaaah .doctor ke paas aaaaaah toh aap ko ...le jaaonga 

9 mahine baad aaaaaaaah 

judwaa honge aaaaaaaaah .saath mein aaaaaaaaaaaaah .aaaaaaaaaaaah ..aaaaaah ...

tw :aaaaaaaah ....moaning looking in her eyes 

tw :Aaaaaaaaaah ..chachi aaaaaaaaah .aaaaaaaaah ..aaaaaaaaah ....aaaaaaaaaah poore ghar mein dauda ke chodoogna ..

na ..bola ...rukne bola na .a..toh bhi nahin maaonoonga bol de raha hoon 

[Image: N3NwIFf.png]