Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.37 Average
Hollywood's Best - Kristen Stewart (and others)
(02-12-2021, 05:20 PM)timewaster Wrote: Mahesh (IS's dad) : iss se ...iss sey shaadi karogie ?

iss videshi ...raand se ..

iss ssey 

na jaano kitna ka ..chee chee 

Suresh (youngest brother ) ... : aap ne .liya hain bahuto ka ? 

Kristen puzzled : ..IS ..liya ? yes ..i have taken money from producers to work .but that is like ...earning ...your salary right ..

matlab. ..ab (in her broken english) paise kamaane ke liye lena to padeega na 

Rakesh (elder brother) : aur shareer dekha hain mar jaayegi ...tu chadhega iss pe ??

laughing 

areey bhai ...bachi kahan se utha laayein 

[Image: Kristen-Stewart-The-Yellow-Handkerchief-...0-1500.jpg]

teen cutie
That smile gets me every time Smile

[Image: kristen-stewart-2021.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(27-12-2021, 01:41 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: That smile gets me every time Smile

Can just stare at her all day  love

[Image: 4FoeewK.jpg]
Really is the Perfect woman Smile

[Image: xla32L8.jpg]
The Best Way For IS to Celebrate this new year is when

when IS welcome's the new year while listening to his Wife Kiristen's Moan while a huge Cock rams her pussy

(31-12-2021, 02:47 PM)Ashwin Wrote: The Best Way For IS to Celebrate this new year is when

when IS welcome's the new year while listening to his Wife Kiristen's Moan while a huge Cock rams her pussy

There really would be no better start to the new year than this... thats for sure Big Grin

[Image: Kristen-Stewart-showed-off-her-legs-mini...-Movie.jpg]
A super hot sensuous cuckold fantasy series, a perfect way to end 2021 on a horny note...

IS and Kristen Stewart met each other while they were studying abroad together... 

Kristen was really charming and friendly, so even when from different countries and of different religions... IS fell for her nature...

slowly they started loving eachother and decided to shift together at an apartment and start live in... 

both were in mid twenties so marriage decision was far.. 

now they were enjoying each other's company and the sex was great... 

Kristen was very pretty and used to wear revealing clothes too, so IS was worried, uske ghar mein gori bahu allow karega yah nahin...

[Image: 7bVY9a6.jpeg]

They had a fun relationship, Kristen could never cook... Both of them used to order food from outside... 

One night it was cold and Kristen needed to piss badly...

But IS was in the washroom taking a sauna bath in cold night... 

Kristen knocked the door of bathroom but IS couldn't hear from inside due to the noise of water 

Kristen: come out uhhhhhhhh I need to piss 

then usse waha pe ek empty energy drink ka bottle mila

she released the pressure in it, and moaned aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhh

Next morning IS was going out for morning walk and he grabbed that bottle thinking of it as energy booster 

and he drank it with a sandwich, without understanding anything... 

and he loved the taste of it, he came back and saw Kristen was looking for something....

She was looking for the bottle to dispose, but usse mil nahin rahi thi...

She asked, IS have you seen that bottle of energy drink I kept near the window of our hall ? 

[Image: CxBrfC3.jpeg]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(31-12-2021, 03:12 PM)Maledom Wrote: A super hot sensuous cuckold fantasy series, a perfect way to end 2021 on a horny note...

IS and Kristen Stewart met each other while they were studying abroad together... 

Kristen was really charming and friendly, so even when from different countries and of different religions... IS fell for her nature...

slowly they started loving eachother and decided to shift together at an apartment and start live in... 

both were in mid twenties so marriage decision was far.. 

now they were enjoying each other's company and the sex was great... 

Kristen was very pretty and used to wear revealing clothes too, so IS was worried, uske ghar mein gori bahu allow karega yah nahin...

They had a fun relationship, Kristen could never cook... Both of them used to order food from outside... 

One night it was cold and Kristen needed to piss badly...

But IS was in the washroom taking a sauna bath in cold night... 

Kristen knocked the door of bathroom but IS couldn't hear from inside due to the noise of water 

Kristen: come out uhhhhhhhh I need to piss 

then usse waha pe ek empty energy drink ka bottle mila

she released the pressure in it, and moaned aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhh

Next morning IS was going out for morning walk and he grabbed that bottle thinking of it as energy booster 

and he drank it with a sandwich, without understanding anything... 

and he loved the taste of it, he came back and saw Kristen was looking for something....

She was looking for the bottle to dispose, but usse mil nahin rahi thi...

She asked, IS have you seen that bottle of energy drink I kept near the window of our hall ? 

studying abroad... when i met her... it didnt take long for me to completely fall for her... i just loved how she was... she personality... and her being hot was just a bonus

but i did wonder... how my family would react to me not only dating a girl who dressed like kristen... but dating an american and being with someone from a differen country and relegion

but right now i wasnt thinking about that i was just enjoying my time with the woman of my dreams... we moved in together as well

i had no idea what the drink was... thinking kristen left a enegery booster for me... which was perfect for my walk... it tasted great as well... different but great... then i came back

IS: oh that drink... i took it babe... woh needed something for my walk... what was that thou... it was really nice but never had it before... is it a new drink on the market... i mean never tasted something so good
(31-12-2021, 03:18 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: studying abroad... when i met her... it didnt take long for me to completely fall for her... i just loved how she was... she personality... and her being hot was just a bonus

but i did wonder... how my family would react to me not only dating a girl who dressed like kristen... but dating an american and being with someone from a differen country and relegion

but right now i wasnt thinking about that i was just enjoying my time with the woman of my dreams... we moved in together as well

i had no idea what the drink was... thinking kristen left a enegery booster for me... which was perfect for my walk... it tasted great as well... different but great... then i came back

IS: oh that drink... i took it babe... woh needed something for my walk... what was that thou... it was really nice but never had it before... is it a new drink on the market... i mean never tasted something so good

Kristen couldn't say anything for few minutes...

she kept looking at IS with her mouth open...

Kristen: what ? You seriously drank it ? didn't you find it weird ? how could you drink it yuckkkkk 

Kristen: you could have woke me up, I would have given you the energy drink I kept in the freezer...

Kristen laughs a bit, she was trying to hold her laugh but couldn't control it for long 

Kristen: do you know what was that and why it felt different ? 

[Image: rcLJbqw.jpeg]

Kristen got a bit shy thinking of the kink and bites her lips and asks you really liked it baby ? you can get it everyday if you want... 

then Kristen came closer and grabbed IS's dick over his yoga pants and said... love you babe, u are not innocent...

what you drank was my piss hahaha

[Image: CfcjnCsWEAEIoNs?format=jpg&name=large]

Kristen: you will get it everyday babe, but do you want me to piss in front of you hmm ? 

She winks while asking this...

Kristen: well I feel like pissing now too 

[Image: 1aWhAry.jpeg]
All these are fantasies and all pics are collected from net
if any objected posts will be immediately removed once notified to me... 
shag and have fun, dont take anything seriously

(31-12-2021, 03:31 PM)Maledom Wrote: Kristen couldn't say anything for few minutes...

she kept looking at IS with her mouth open...

Kristen: what ? You seriously drank it ? didn't you find it weird ? how could you drink it yuckkkkk 

Kristen: you could have woke me up, I would have given you the energy drink I kept in the freezer...

Kristen laughs a bit, she was trying to hold her laugh but couldn't control it for long 

Kristen: do you know what was that and why it felt different ? 

Kristen got a bit shy thinking of the kink and bites her lips and asks you really liked it baby ? you can get it everyday if you want... 

then Kristen came closer and grabbed IS's dick over his yoga pants and said... love you babe, u are not innocent...

what you drank was my piss hahaha

Kristen: you will get it everyday babe, but do you want me to piss in front of you hmm ? 

She winks while asking this...

Kristen: well I feel like pissing now too 

she was shocked... but she shocked face went to shy... to a slutty smile... while she was telling me... first just saying she could have gave me one if i woke her

but then saying if i wanted i could have that drink all the time... before grabbing my dick over my pants and telling me what it was while saying she loved me as well 

she didnt mind at all.. but i was shocked hearing this... i mean i loved the drink... but i knew found it a little weird it was her piss didnt know hwo to react

but when she said i could have it every day and that she felt like pissing now... i was stunned didnt know what to say but couldnt help but get hard at the thought of all that 

i couldnt control it... since i loved the taste and now he saying all this 'woh eerrmm it was your piss... woh really... woh i had no idea woh i mean i drank the entire bottle'