Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RULE OF THE GODESS
(20-04-2019, 12:10 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i was already angry on u and now listening to ur casual tone i ot even more angry)

(as disha sites beside me: uff ye itni maal hai bhen ki lodi breakup ka lecture de rhi hai)...

(i now felt as if disha is more concerned about my relationships than my own siter)

ritika tumhe meri koi chinta nhi rehti theek hai naa.

badi mushkil se ek achi item type ki ladki pataya tha......ab dont worry wala dialogue mat sunao theek hai(i side my head away from ur palm in anger and my muscled arm rubs dishas arm)

i fet ashamed a bit as u pushed my arms... i rub uyr head again.... 

satihs its ok.. yaar chalta rehta hai.. dekh gussa nhi hote hai.... hum dod o to hai na.... tujhe supposrt karne ke liye

disha : haa atish ladkiya to aati jaati rehti hai.... eteri behen ko hi dekh le.. kitne saare ladko ko date kiya shaadi se pehle 

me : aankhe badi kar leti hu and disha ko ishare m chup rehne ko bolti hu

ritika : common satihs.. kuch kha lo... i promise tumhe ussee bhi ch ladki mil jaayegi.. infaact main laakar dungi tujhe

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2141303506_Disha%20Patani...f2c1ab.JPG]

[Image: 44997158_2001775019885135_98457353122637...e=5D41A88D]
ritika dekho mai gussa nhi hu lekin tum baat ko nhi samajh rhe ho...

wo mujhe achese satisfy krti thi...

u know what i mean ( looking in ur eyes and ur starwberry lips as u massaged my hair)..

disha u dont know about my girl friend so dont show formality..

tum sirf lecture de sakte ho practical thode hoga...(i just said it when i got angry)

kyu tum dono mera bistar garam krke de sakte ho kya hmm ( looking at both of u as if talks are enough can u do something practical)
(20-04-2019, 12:21 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ritika dekho mai gussa nhi hu lekin tum baat ko nhi samajh rhe ho...

wo mujhe achese satisfy krti thi...

u know what i mean ( looking in ur eyes and ur starwberry lips as u massaged my hair)..

disha u dont know about my girl friend so dont show formality..

tum sirf lecture de sakte ho practical thode hoga...(i just said it when i got angry)

kyu tum dono mera bistar garam krke de sakte ho kya hmm ( looking at both of u as if talks are enough can u do something practical)

me and ritika look at each other....as we get tunned to listen that.....

me : what are u cray..... tujhe pata hai ki tu kya bol rha hai.... pata hai na kaun hu main

as dusha got shocked too... and we both stand up.... 

disha: ooops opps ops..... satish....( as she looks at my stunned face once )

as we both know that you are checking us out now as we were stnading now....

ritika : tumhe sharam nhi aayi apni behen ke samne aisi baat bolte hue....vo bhi uski hi dost ke samne..

disha : voahah yaar ye to haad ho ho gayi  hai.... man an apadega guts to hai eter bhai main....

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4076010931_Disha%20Patani...4e9bd1.JPG]

[Image: 44110762_1987919497937354_50999548271027...e=5D396E86]
ha pata hai tu kaun ai krke

(rand sali kitno ke saath date ki thi ab sati savitri ban ri hai)

(a ritika was more close to me i thought of approaching her)

are behna khadi kyu ho gyii ( pulled u towards me and made u sit on my crotch )
mmmmm (sniffing ur hair)

mujhe sharam kyu aana chahiye bataogi zara

jiju se shadi ke pahle kitno ke saath ghum chuki ho tab tumhe koi sharam nhi aayi haaa (looking at disha as i hold you on my crotvh making ur ass feel my crotch)
(20-04-2019, 12:32 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ha pata hai tu kaun ai krke

(rand sali kitno ke saath date ki thi ab sati savitri ban ri hai)

(a ritika was more close to me i thought of approaching her)

are behna khadi kyu ho gyii ( pulled u towards me and made u sit on my crotch )
mmmmm (sniffing ur hair)

mujhe sharam kyu aana chahiye bataogi zara

jiju se shadi ke pahle kitno ke saath ghum chuki ho tab tumhe koi sharam nhi aayi haaa (looking at disha as i hold you on my crotvh making ur ass feel my crotch)

i get shcoked as u domianted me.... i just opposed vervaally now... feeling nervous now....umm no satish..... ye galat hai....

but disha felt horny.... and sexily jaakar... main gate ko lock kar diya usne....

disha: kya galat hai ritika.... aaj koi bhi nhi hai ghar par.... and u know what maza aa jayega jab sirf hum teen ek hi bistar me.... uff bhai behen aur vo....

as she naughtily comes to us walking...and looks at you....ufff satsh... you are right....tumhari behen to maal hai ek number ki....

as i looked at her in shock.....as she sits down with satish....and aage haaath daaalkar mere boobs press karti hai.. over my top...

ummmm ritika isme doodh bhara padaa hai.. aaj to hum dono milkar eter bhai ko tript karenge

me : ( i felst ashamed but excited too)/..... satish ..... please are u sure...please no baby.. please... as mere haath tumhare shoulders par hote hai...i pushed you little bit...andd jaakr thodi door khadi ho jaathu... sharmate hue

feeling ecited

as you both coming near to me

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4101707222_Disha%20Patani...ddd894.JPG]

[Image: 42173500_1954954164567221_10138242127222...e=5D720DAE]
aaj ke iye tum dono meri randi ho 

ritika kahi bhago mat yahi rahogi aaj ka poora din..

(as disha sat near me i licked my lips looking at her boobs )

ummmmmm (cupped dishas boobs )

hmmm ritikaa are yaha aao ( i went near u and hugged u from behind and cupped ur boobs aswell)

dekho tumhe janna nhi hai ki kiske boobs ache haii haaa

(i try to ignore disha and concentrate only on u )

(i slide ur hair to one side and snuggle in ur neck) ummmmmm ritikaaa i love youuuuuu.... umm umm ( just scratching my lips on ur neck and ear base)
Abe yaar kaha hai? Aayega aaj ya nhi
Game of thrones
(11-05-2019, 02:22 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Game of thrones

Dany escaped from the attack and landed in her dragons back in a unknown place her dragon was wonded and resting she walks down the mountains to check for some help

She heard some scream in distance she turn and saw a dothraki approaching her she thought of calling her dragon soon she realized it's not one but more than thousand she standing speechless

She is in this dress 
[Image: Game-of-Thrones-Daenerys-Targaryen_iphone_1080x1920.jpg]
(11-05-2019, 02:28 PM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Dany escaped from the attack and landed in her dragons back in a unknown place her dragon was wonded and resting she walks down the mountains to check for some help

She heard some scream in distance she turn and saw a dothraki approaching her she thought of calling her dragon soon she realized it's not one but more than thousand she standing speechless

She is in this dress 
[Image: Game-of-Thrones-Daenerys-Targaryen_iphone_1080x1920.jpg]

(after khal drogos death i took over the reigns of dothraki hoard and i was conquering and pillaging cities after cities)
(i have made a castle for myself and my hoard was rounding up any unknown people )
(my blood riders were sent and 5000 of dothraki haord was behind them )
(dothraki hoard circles u and my bloodrider thought that u will be a good gift to me )