Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
kajal: mujhay ek chain phenay ki zarorat nahin hay toh show my love for my jannu

aap log buday hogay hay purani soch hay (to delivery guy) yahin tip logay

guy: woh andar chalkay woh itnay log hay yahan

kajal (puling him by his belt in ur lap un zipeed him and took his cock out) yahoin kardeti hoon yeh log mind nahi karingay...

[Image: kajalaggarwal2.jpg]

inay toh pehlay say hi budi aurat lagti hoon toh kya fark padta hay

B wife; bas yeh sab mujsay nahin dekha jara mein jari hoon(she left as kajal laughing seeing her)

mom: (to dad and brother) aisay kya ghoor rahay hoon usay ab chalo andar

kajal: kya huwa yeh dekhray hoom (both hands jerking him) uff dekho jannu they wish yeh unka lund that..kaisay ghoor raha hay

dad:w oh nahin mein bas woh purani yaadein woh jab tum mera karti thi bahu...

[Image: 2kjS8DA.jpg]
WD: array kya problem hay...katirna ayi hay toh andar behjon na ...

jaq? woh bhi hay...(i found her super hot but never crossed paths) ek kamm karo dono ko andar bhejon

(i knew katrina wouldnt like that but i was in control here)

[Image: bollywood-actress-jacqueline-fernandez-i...=2048x2048]
(04-05-2019, 10:22 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal: mujhay ek chain phenay ki zarorat nahin hay toh show my love for my jannu

aap log buday hogay hay purani soch hay (to delivery guy) yahin tip logay

guy: woh andar chalkay woh itnay log hay yahan

kajal (puling him by his belt in ur lap un zipeed him and took his cock out) yahoin kardeti hoon yeh log mind nahi karingay...

inay toh pehlay say hi budi aurat lagti hoon toh kya fark padta hay

B wife; bas yeh sab mujsay nahin dekha jara mein jari hoon(she left as kajal laughing seeing her)

mom: (to dad and brother) aisay kya ghoor rahay hoon usay ab chalo andar

kajal: kya huwa yeh dekhray hoom (both hands jerking him) uff dekho jannu they wish yeh unka lund that..kaisay ghoor raha hay

dad:w oh nahin mein bas woh purani yaadein woh jab tum mera karti thi bahu...

normally she would fuck them but now kajal just wanted to tease them like this and not fuck them 

she sat in my lap doing all this i was caressing her hair... they wished she was holding they cock like that and doing it to them 

IS: tum karlo jaanu... phir saath mein khaate hai...
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
kajal : array yeh toh meray bay hath ka khel hay (with one hand jerking his cock..with other ipened the box)

mein nahin khila sakti apnay jannu ko kya..(took a spoon and feed u)

dad: woh mein (kept a pillow on himself hiding his erection) mujhay bhi khilaungi na kajal tum (ur mom gave a look to him and he kept quiet)

kajal: (she pulled him in and sucked his sock a little) umm umm slurp..kafi hard hoon lagat hay u knew milnay wala hau kuch

[Image: 49803115_2294415243911335_87968910486064...e=5CCDC6FD]

guy: haan madam woh toh mein bas wait karta hoon kab call ayga aur mujhay aapka mooh milayga ahh slut

mom: bahar kay log slut bolray hay isay IS kuch bolon bahu ki koi izzat hi nahin hay

kajal: (feeding u and jerking and sucking a cock) dekho na jannu itna sab kar rahi hoon and they still call me a bad wife

[Image: Fyr5l9N.jpg]
(04-05-2019, 10:25 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: array kya problem hay...katirna ayi hay toh andar behjon na ...

jaq? woh bhi hay...(i found her super hot but never crossed paths) ek kamm karo dono ko andar bhejon

(i knew katrina wouldnt like that but i was in control here)

secretary: teek hai sir... jaise aap kaho... main abhi ander bhejti hoon 

katrina: mujhe na... chalo main ander chalti hoon just get security and kick this one out na quickly 

secretay: nahin nahin madam woh sir ne kaha hai ki duno ko ander jaana hai... both of you need to go inside 

jaq: really? toh i can go in am meet him... teek hai... pakka mana doongi main toh 

katrina: aare nahin nahi yeh nahin... phrise sir ko phone karo... yeh kyun ander jayegi... yeh kabhi nahin ander jayegi 

[Image: cy6Y6cl.jpg]

secretary: sir ne kaha hai na... now both of you get inside... samjhi na... chal ander ja 

even secretary talking to her like she was a slut.. first she was respcted to her until she started saying no to your orders

your secretary had more power than the huge movie stars did... katrina had no other choice and she walking inside

jaq about to go inside she moved her and went inside first herself and you saw her lookign super hot navel out

katrina: yeh kya sir... main aayi hoon na... toh doosri ki kya xzaroorat ahi... woh contract sign karna hai na aaj after yesterday

[Image: XolwQyh.jpg]
(04-05-2019, 10:31 PM)wkdevil Wrote: kajal : array yeh toh meray bay hath ka khel hay (with one hand jerking his cock..with other ipened the box)

mein nahin khila sakti apnay jannu ko kya..(took a spoon and feed u)

dad: woh mein (kept a pillow on himself hiding his erection) mujhay bhi khilaungi na kajal tum (ur mom gave a look to him and he kept quiet)

kajal: (she pulled him in and sucked his sock a little) umm umm slurp..kafi hard hoon lagat hay u knew milnay wala hau kuch

guy: haan madam woh toh mein bas wait karta hoon kab call ayga aur mujhay aapka mooh milayga ahh slut

mom: bahar kay log slut bolray hay isay IS kuch bolon bahu ki koi izzat hi nahin hay

kajal: (feeding u and jerking and sucking a cock) dekho na jannu itna sab kar rahi hoon and they still call me a bad wife

she was feeding me and serving his cock as well... everyone called my wife a slut or a whore...

IS: bhot izzat hai meri jaanu ki mom... sab jaante hai isse... aur woh kehte hai toh kya hai woh jaanu ko pasand hai so i dont mind 

aur tum bad wife... kabhi nahin jaanu... tum toh perfect wife ho... your the best thing in my life aur tum bhi khao chalo 

(taking some and feeding her as well while she was enjoying the cock) mom yeh mujhe pyaar se khila rahi aur aap log aise kehte rehte ho
me sitting on my huge sofa saw katrina walk in and was pushed by jaq

WD: aoo andar aoo aur darwaza band karo pehlay

its ok katrina zara paas ana (loved how she came her navel showing) haan jaq kya kaam hay

woh humay ab contract sign karna hay (all three knew it meant fucking katrina and themm signing it) toh jaldi bolon kya hay

[Image: katrina-kaif-performing-during-the-stard...=2048x2048]
(04-05-2019, 10:37 PM)wkdevil Wrote: me sitting on my huge sofa saw katrina walk in and was pushed by jaq

WD: aoo andar aoo aur darwaza band karo pehlay

its ok katrina zara paas ana (loved how she came her navel showing) haan jaq kya kaam hay

woh humay ab contract sign karna hay (all three knew it meant fucking katrina and themm signing it) toh jaldi bolon kya hay

katrina: haan sir maine toh kal hi kaha tha sign karne ke liye (when you fucked her)

par aapna kaha ki aaj aana aur sign kar dengaye... toh let sign it na sir jaldi se then we can start as well 

(katrina was a full on slut... didnt mind at all being your bitch for the movies)

jaq: sir... woh aapna toh mujhe kabhi audition bhi nahin diya hai kabhi bhi for any role in any movie of yours phir aap 

kaise keh sakte hai ki katrina is the best for this role... main better kar sakti hoon an aapko kaise pata hai 

[Image: 5MPlSLC.jpg]

(her dress was really short since she knew if she was goig to get the movie what she had to do so she made show to show

her good assests and all her legs was showing you could see her hot legs)

katrina: kya matlab mere se better kar sakti ho... nahin nahin main heroine hoon WD sir ki movie ki hamesha hi kyun sir bolo na

jaq: mujhe bhi ek chance toh do... i can prove aaj hi ki main better hoongi.. dekhna sir woh eerrmm movie 

mein toh better hongi par i can be better in other ways as well than her 

(katrina giving her a angry stare look now)

[Image: OyTPCdB.jpg]
mom: kya pyaar say ek haath mein paray mard ka lund hay mujsay nahin dekha jauga (she getting up and leabing)

brother: woh kajal sunno na woh biwi thi uskay samnay bolna pada woh sab..woh bohot ,miss kiya tumay mainay

dad: mainay bhi bahu tum iitna acha hilati hoon mujhay toh sirf tumari hi yaad ati hay

IS toh nalayak hay lekin life mein tumsay shadi karkay acha kiya tum sabka itna khayal rakti hoon

[Image: 49342144_482152982311791_311004676461953...e=5CD6D088]

kajal (licking the cock and listeing ti them ..sucked it whole ) umm toh unkay samnay itna drama huh itni kharab batteib boli..ab kuch nahin milayga

brother: (brother going on the floor kisssing her feet) na na tum rani hoon humari khandan ki woh bas biwi kay samnay bolna padta hay

guy: ahh ahhh kajal jee mein jahan karun (kajal lowering her shirt letting him cum on her tits)

kajal: jaanu apka khann hogaya toh yeh bhi zara saaf karon ab

[Image: 49899522_525248444552085_333569880584355...e=5CD1AEC3]
(04-05-2019, 10:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: mom: kya pyaar say ek haath mein paray mard ka lund hay mujsay nahin dekha jauga (she getting up and leabing)

brother: woh kajal sunno na woh biwi thi uskay samnay bolna pada woh sab..woh bohot ,miss kiya tumay mainay

dad: mainay bhi bahu tum iitna acha hilati hoon mujhay toh sirf tumari hi yaad ati hay

IS toh nalayak hay lekin life mein tumsay shadi karkay acha kiya tum sabka itna khayal rakti hoon

kajal (licking the cock and listeing ti them ..sucked it whole ) umm toh unkay samnay itna drama huh itni kharab batteib boli..ab kuch nahin milayga

brother: (brother going on the floor kisssing her feet) na na tum rani hoon humari khandan ki woh bas biwi kay samnay bolna padta hay

guy: ahh ahhh kajal jee mein jahan karun (kajal lowering her shirt letting him cum on her tits)

kajal: jaanu apka khann hogaya toh yeh bhi zara saaf karon ab

as soon as they wives went they started praising her... since they wanted her 

IS: woh unke saamne toh meri jaanu ko bhot bura kehte ho tum log... tumne toh loose character bhi kaha tha aur aapne toh mujhe

kaha to wake her up jab woh so rahi thi aram se... woh haan jaanu main 

(started licking the cum off her tits while my brother was kissing my wives feet and the delivery guy standing there cummed all over her tits)