Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
at her auditon she really wanted this rolw no matter what

WD: haan didi im with u (we walked in the room and my did was about to read her lines)

[Image: 51031617_382743005835221_439374874546318...tagram.com]
(26-04-2019, 05:28 AM)wkdevil Wrote: at her auditon she really wanted this rolw no matter what

WD: haan didi im with u (we walked in the room and my did was about to read her lines)

she started readin her lines but they all wasnt paying attention to her at all they talking between themselfs

deirctor: iske baad toh break loonga main sach mein... kaafi thak gaya hoon 

producer: haan haan all the main actresses are done... pata nahin yeh log kahan se ajaata hai... aur humein toh english movie bana ni hai 

pata nahin yeh kahan se agai... isse toh pehle kabhi dekha hi nahi hai maine

director: woh tyrone... my friend he recommended her... pata nahin kyun... haan acting teek thaak hai nothing special thou 

[Image: Priyanka-Chopra-Latest-Hot-Photoshoot-3.jpg]

priyanka could near all this and she knew something she had to do now 

priyanka: sir... woh acting ki alawa bhi bhot kuch aata hai which i am much better at than acting in as well 

director: yahan movie ban rahi hai... koi talent show nahin chal raha ahai that we need to see your talent... read the lines come on 

priyanka: sure sir i can read the lines (saying this she came forward and sat on the table infront of them crossed her legs)

i think maybe i can read them from here... i think you guys can see me from more close as well kyun

[Image: QlTk6IK.png]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
she walking with a tray with some refreshments

tammana: woh jee mein bas woh...apkay liya suprise cake tha..woh shop bas unkay ghar kay paas thi na toh ppoch liya

(she went back till the kitchen)

WD: uff bhabhi nay baat taldi sir yeh sab nahin aur bhi battein hoti hay..but a gentleman never says anything

freind: kya gandu hay tu WD bool na kya hota hay...us sin chudai kay caray mein kuch baat hoti hay?

[Image: 2ZSHkAt.jpg]

freind 3: yaar IS mujhay bhabhi ka number day na mein unsay hi apni seeting karlunga daday mujhay

tamman: aap log kab khayingay?

freind 1: jab aap dingi bhabhi (all seeing at each other) i mean jab bhi khaan ready hay kyun guys

[Image: UbrQ7FG.jpg]
(26-04-2019, 05:33 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she walking with a tray with some refreshments

tammana: woh jee mein bas woh...apkay liya suprise cake tha..woh shop bas unkay ghar kay paas thi na toh ppoch liya

(she went back till the kitchen)

WD: uff bhabhi nay baat taldi sir yeh sab nahin aur bhi battein hoti hay..but a gentleman never says anything

freind: kya gandu hay tu WD bool na kya hota hay...us sin chudai kay caray mein kuch baat hoti hay?

freind 3: yaar IS mujhay bhabhi ka number day na mein unsay hi apni seeting karlunga daday mujhay

tamman: aap log kab khayingay?

freind 1: jab aap dingi bhabhi (all seeing at each other) i mean jab bhi khaan ready hay kyun guys

i didnt even know my wife was texting my friend... i actually liked it... it meant she wasnt telling me eveything which i didnt mind 

IS: woh jaan par yeh toh sahi nahin hai na... you cant pick a favoirte between my friends... 

toh mujhe lagat ahi tumhe sabko apna number dena chaiye taaki they all can talk to you kyun thats more fair na
i was on the side saw my sis casually walk up and sit on the table her legs crossed her thigs were showing..she was working her whore charm

[Image: 56470501_2217578504969741_47811589505050...tagram.com]
(26-04-2019, 05:36 AM)wkdevil Wrote: i was on the side saw my sis casually walk up and sit on the table her legs crossed her thigs were showing..she was working her whore charm

director: woh eerrmm whats your name again 

priyanka: its priyanka... but you guys can call me anything you want... and i mean kuch bhi... i dont mind at all 

they were staring at her legs while she kept reading the line now... she knew they were looking at her

producers: (whispering) aare yeh kahan se agai... who is this... pehle kabhi nahin dekha ab aise lines padh rahi hai sach mein maal hai 

director: haan haan normally toh humein kuch karna padega hai par yeh toh khud hi kar rahi ahi 

[Image: Priyanka-Chopra:-Hot-Looking-While-Shopp...rk--04.jpg]

priyanka: eerrmm do you mind... i can hear you guys... hearing kaafi achi hai meri... your dicturbing me off my lines now na 

toh kahan thi haan... 'so do you want to do it in the ass' woh am sorry woh toh dosrri movie ki line thi... see you guys confused me now na

let me get back on track (saying this she movied her legs opening her legs for a splitt second and then crossing them over to the other side

she knew she had them under her control now and she did they were going crazy for her hotnnes)

toh kyun... mera talent nazar aaya kya abhi 

[Image: JDVk3IB.jpg]
she looked at u a little tense and confused and then just laughed it off

tammana: aap na jee kaisa mazak kartay hay..kuch bhi boltay hay yeh

baki doston say mein kya bbat karun woh wd jee toh alag hay na unkay sath toh woh (she then stopped realizing what she might say)

frind: umm kya bhabhi WD jee kay sath kya? woh hum bhi Is kay dost hay humray sath bhi kar sakti hoon

[Image: VkLK8jj.jpg]

(tamman looked at him) baat bhabhi humsay bhi texting..mein toh Is ki embrasig stories janta hoon sab apko batadunga

tamman: (bringing the cake with her at the coffe table) array yeh bas mazak kar rahay hay aiya cake kattay hay

(she bringing u close all of us in a circle singing happy birth day but all ur freind were iggling at her )

[Image: Tamanna-Bhatia-in-AM-PM-saree-for-a-coll...Trichy.jpg]
if my sis wanted she could have men wrapped around her or become their whore she red these men easily...

[Image: 50094075_2194243407496325_60977741526659...tagram.com]
(26-04-2019, 05:43 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she looked at u a little tense and confused and then just laughed it off

tammana: aap na jee kaisa mazak kartay hay..kuch bhi boltay hay yeh

baki doston say mein kya bbat karun woh wd jee toh alag hay na unkay sath toh woh (she then stopped realizing what she might say)

frind: umm kya bhabhi WD jee kay sath kya? woh hum bhi Is kay dost hay humray sath bhi kar sakti hoon

(tamman looked at him) baat bhabhi humsay bhi texting..mein toh Is ki embrasig stories  janta hoon sab apko batadunga

tamman: (bringing the cake with her at the coffe table) array yeh bas mazak kar rahay hay aiya cake kattay hay

(she bringing u close all of us in a circle singing happy birth day but all ur freind were iggling at her )

she had to stop mid way before going on since she realised what she was saying 

then we cut the cake and singing happy birthday while all my friends were just staring at my wife now 

i so wanted them all to fuck her...
(26-04-2019, 05:46 AM)wkdevil Wrote: if my sis wanted she could have men wrapped around her or become their whore she red these men easily...

she always had two ways of doing everything... she knew what the man wanted... since the negro she knew he was a guy

that wwanted to be incharge and to fuck her like she was his whore 

so she let him so anything he wanted with her and let him treat her like she was nothign but his whore

but these guys she knew... that she could take charge now and she could control thhem and get them to do whatever she wanted to do 

[Image: Actress-priyanka-chopra-Hot-Stills-in-a-...om=1&ssl=1]

producer: thhoda bhot dikh raha hai talent 

priyanka: thoda bhot... toh utna nahin dikh raha hai... woh abhi teek se lines nahin padhi hai na main tabhi 

now she sat with ehr legs wide open... they could see her pussy now since she didnt put her panty back on fromt he last fuck session 

director: ab toh talent poora dikh raha hai... we may have to consider you for this role

priyanka: consider... then i think maybe you still havent seen enough... mujhe consider nahin... pakka role chaiye... kaafi taleneted hoon main

[Image: R0aeiZn.jpg]