Xossip
SS - Creative Bastard Diaries !! ft. Sid - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Mirchi (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (adult) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: SS - Creative Bastard Diaries !! ft. Sid (/thread-5.html)

RE: SS - Creative Bastard Diaries !! ft. Sid - SluttySunny - 27-11-2019

(27-11-2019, 12:23 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: As Shruti entered the house . she didnt waste a second to go and hug her mom !

Shruti - mmmmmmmmmmmm.. my dearest Mom . . missed u !! 

she was all smile .. so was Tabu .. both greeting each other.. with affection and love .. 

when Shruti eyes went to this person sitting . .. here in the living room !

Shruti - oh sorry .. i .. i dint see u .. Hi .. Shruti !!

Ajay - err hi . err hello .. beti . err Shruti !  (though Ajay couldnt help it and scan this babe. . indeed she was hot )

Shruti - err please i mean ... dont mind .. .. its been a long flight.. err Mom . il . il . .meet u . later ok  .. ! u guys carry on . cool !

Tabu - err wait err Shruti .. woh beta tumse kuch .. woh baat karni thi ..  yeh . yeh  Ajay hai!

Shruti - err ya Mom . .i just met him .. u carry on .. he must be here for some reason .. ! so catch u .. ok ?

as Shruti about to leave.. and go to her .. bedroom !

Tabu - woh beta.. yeh ... umm.. yahi rehte hain .. !

Shruti stopped right there .. looked back . at her mom and that stranger  . .named Ajay !

Shruti - yehi matlab . Mom ? err .. payee . err tenant .. what ?

Tabu - woh beta.. woh .. !

[Image: 83c5d0ce5a8837a6c7cb42dccfa93a86.jpg]

Ajay took matter in his hand ! - woh Shruti.. me and ur mom . are having Live-In .. 

I really like her.. and we both love each other .. woh hum shaadi karna chahte hain

bas tumhari wait .. i mean .. bas tumhe batake karna chahte the !

Shruti just smiled..bt that smile was not due to being happy !

[Image: shruti-haasan-2019-5.jpg]

(27-11-2019, 12:26 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: Shruti stopped right there .. looked back . at her mom and that stranger  . .named Ajay !

Shruti - yehi matlab . Mom ? err .. payee . err tenant .. what ?

Tabu - woh beta.. woh .. !

Ajay took matter in his hand ! - woh Shruti.. me and ur mom . are having Live-In .. 

I really like her.. and we both love each other .. woh hum shaadi karna chahte hain

bas tumhari wait .. i mean .. bas tumhe batake karna chahte the !

Shruti just smiled..bt that smile was not due to being happy !

Shruti - really . i mean .. its big.. err big news .. so u guys like each other.. so sweet .. (takes a deep breathe)

ok cut the crap . . u err Mr. . Ajay .. have u fucked my mom ? Gowd Shruti calm down .. calm down !!(talking to herself)

Tabu was shocked.. how could she speak like this .. out of sudden . and that too right on her face.. !

Tabu - Shruti !! Chup .. badtameez !!

Shruti hardly payed attention to Tabu still looking at Ajay!

[Image: 6a91be8289af56499a486879b3ced209.jpg]

Ajay just looked back at Shruti... and nodded his head.. in confirmation !

Shruti - oh . great.. bt i guess.. it wasnt any fun . nai ? 

after all these years and popping me out.. tight wali feel nai aai hogi nai !?

Ajay was literally taken aback .. by those bold words.. from this young chick !

Tabu kept on staring at her.. feeling disgusted on her own daughter .. behavior !

[Image: tabu-sexy-pics.jpg]

(27-11-2019, 12:30 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: Shruti - really . i mean .. its big.. err big news .. so u guys like each other.. so sweet .. (takes a deep breathe)

ok cut the crap . . u err Mr. . Ajay .. have u fucked my mom ? Gowd Shruti calm down .. calm down !!(talking to herself)

Tabu was shocked.. how could she speak like this .. out of sudden . and that too right on her face.. !

Tabu - Shruti !! Chup .. badtameez !!

Shruti hardly payed attention to Tabu still looking at Ajay!

Ajay just looked back at Shruti... and nodded his head.. in confirmation !

Shruti - oh . great.. bt i guess.. it wasnt any fun . nai ? 

after all these years and popping me out.. tight wali feel nai aai hogi nai !?

Ajay was literally taken aback .. by those bold words.. from this young chick !

Tabu kept on staring at her.. feeling disgusted on her own daughter .. behavior !

Shruti - well thats some news guys.. i gota sleep it out.. States se main aai hun .. bt i guess.. wahan ka culture.. 

meri mom ne kuch zaada he seriously le liya .. anyways .. so . aap bhi yahin hai . and i am sure Mom is not going anywhere !

so see ya guys tomorrow !! GOOD NIGHT !! and looks at Ajay ! Have fun ..  (more of a sarcasm furious wink)

and before leaving.. she whispers.. more of a taunt to both bt more of reflecting to Ajay 

Shruti - keep it low tonight . . jet lag .. u see !!  and a sarcasm smile to add cherry on the cake !

Tabu - woh Ajay woh .. ab main .. bahar se padh ke aai hai .. aise nai thi yeh .. upar se aisi news

Ajay - arre its ok Tabu .. err beti jaisi .. err beti hai .. gussa toh aaega hee.. koi nai thoda time dete hain usse !!

[Image: Shruti-Haasan.jpg]

(27-11-2019, 12:33 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: Shruti - well thats some news guys.. i gota sleep it out.. States se main aai hun .. bt i guess.. wahan ka culture.. 

meri mom ne kuch zaada he seriously le liya .. anyways .. so . aap bhi yahin hai . and i am sure Mom is not going anywhere !

so see ya guys tomorrow !! GOOD NIGHT !! and looks at Ajay ! Have fun ..  (more of a sarcasm furious wink)

and before leaving.. she whispers.. more of a taunt to both bt more of reflecting to Ajay 

Shruti - keep it low tonight . . jet lag .. u see !!  and a sarcasm smile to add cherry on the cake !

Tabu - woh Ajay woh .. ab main .. bahar se padh ke aai hai .. aise nai thi yeh .. upar se aisi news

Ajay - arre its ok Tabu .. err beti jaisi .. err beti hai .. gussa toh aaega hee.. koi nai thoda time dete hain usse !!

Shruti went in her room . furious.. .literally .. mad and angry !! .. 

throwing her purse.. luggage away !!.. just sits on her bed.. thinking .. trying to again understand 

what just happened down stairs .. !!

Shruti talking to herself - what the fff.. really mom ? itne saalon baad aai . and this is how u greet me !!

and that guy .. dekhte hee.. lagta hai .. he is after my dad money ( one her mom inherited after divorce)

great.. she sucked money from my dad.. i was ok . and now she is blowing him !!!

Shruti just lays back on bed.. trying to sleep it off !! .. !!

while Ajay and Tabu also were having a deep long conversation all night .. regarding how to handle this situation !!

[Image: shruti-haasan-4.jpg]

(27-11-2019, 12:36 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: Shruti went in her room . furious.. .literally .. mad and angry !! .. 

throwing her purse.. luggage away !!.. just sits on her bed.. thinking .. trying to again understand 

what just happened down stairs .. !!

Shruti talking to herself - what the fff.. really mom ? itne saalon baad aai . and this is how u greet me !!

and that guy .. dekhte hee.. lagta hai .. he is after my dad money ( one her mom inherited after divorce)

great.. she sucked money from my dad.. i was ok . and now she is blowing him !!!

Shruti just lays back on bed.. trying to sleep it off !! .. !!

while Ajay and Tabu also were having a deep long conversation all night .. regarding how to handle this situation !!

Next morning.. she woke up . .took a shower.. while showering something struck her mind .. 

she recalled .. how that Ajay was looking at her.. almost scanning her with those filthy eyes .. 

as she was roaming in her room .. in her lingerie and a silk translucent robe !! A wild scheme was cooking in her mind !

Downstairs in Ajay and Tabu bedroom .. 

Ajay - woh main Tabu .. ek baar Shruti se mil aata hun .. thoda gussa shant hua ki nai uska .. !!

Tabu - err jaisa tumhe theek lage.. main woh .. breakfast ready karti hun !

Ajay walked upstairs towards Shruti Room !!

As he approached Shruti room .. her room door was already ajar.. enough to see her walking in her bedroom !

Ajay was about to knock on the door.. when he saw.. her in that nasty sexy lingerie .. His hands froze..

unable to knock on the door.. just looking at her !! while she was in her thoughts.. as sun raise falling on her face her skin

making it glow.. like a fresh flower with dew in the morning !

[Image: 128347429_fsh3.jpg]

(27-11-2019, 12:42 AM)sluttysunny Wrote:
Next morning.. she woke up . .took a shower.. while showering something struck her mind .. 

she recalled .. how that Ajay was looking at her.. almost scanning her with those filthy eyes .. 

as she was roaming in her room .. in her lingerie and a silk translucent robe !! A wild scheme was cooking in her mind !

Downstairs in Ajay and Tabu bedroom .. 

Ajay - woh main Tabu .. ek baar Shruti se mil aata hun .. thoda gussa shant hua ki nai uska .. !!

Tabu - err jaisa tumhe theek lage.. main woh .. breakfast ready karti hun !

Ajay walked upstairs towards Shruti Room !!

As he approached Shruti room .. her room door was already ajar.. enough to see her walking in her bedroom !

Ajay was about to knock on the door.. when he saw.. her in that nasty sexy lingerie .. His hands froze..

unable to knock on the door.. just looking at her !! while she was in her thoughts.. as sun raise falling on her face her skin

making it glow.. like a fresh flower with dew in the morning !

Shruti realizes some one is at the door.. she looks with corner of her eyes !!

She knew. its that guy .. Ajay who is fucking his mom .. !!

Shruti still acting.. as if .. she wasnt aware of him being around !!

She just turned to make her body at full view.. towards Ajay !!

her big tits.. abt to burst out.. slip off that lingerie .. any moment !

She uncaring.. just kept on giving a show.. her full breast show .. to Ajay !

Ajay just stood still .. at the door.. almost forgot .. why he was here.. just admiring this hot babe !!

[Image: 128347426_fsh1.jpg]

(27-11-2019, 12:43 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: Shruti realizes some one is at the door.. she looks with corner of her eyes !!

She knew. its that guy .. Ajay who is fucking his mom .. !!

Shruti still acting.. as if .. she wasnt aware of him being around !!

She just turned to make her body at full view.. towards Ajay !!

her big tits.. abt to burst out.. slip off that lingerie .. any moment !

She uncaring.. just kept on giving a show.. her full breast show .. to Ajay !

Ajay just stood still .. at the door.. almost forgot .. why he was here.. just admiring this hot babe !!

Shruti slowly .. raises her eye brows.. meeting her eyes with Ajay's !!

Ajay for a second felt like caught.. luring staring at her !!

despite that .. he was unable to move.. looking at her.. !!

Shruti piercing her eyes .. right thru Ajay's eyes !!

Like she was saying to Ajay .. - itni jaldi neeyat badal gai ?

She used that.. eye contact.. to lure tease Ajay further !!

she took her arms.. crossing her elbows.. arnd her neck !

making her boobs crush by her arms and heaving out !!! an added show for Ajay !

[Image: 128347431_fsh4.jpg]

(27-11-2019, 12:46 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: Shruti slowly .. raises her eye brows.. meeting her eyes with Ajay's !!

Ajay for a second felt like caught.. luring staring at her !!

despite that .. he was unable to move.. looking at her.. !!

Shruti piercing her eyes .. right thru Ajay's eyes !!

Like she was saying to Ajay .. - itni jaldi neeyat badal gai ?

She used that.. eye contact.. to lure tease Ajay further !!

she took her arms.. crossing her elbows.. arnd her neck !

making her boobs crush by her arms and heaving out !!! an added show for Ajay !

Ajay trapped in that show.. couldnt take his eyes off those huge tits.. !!

Enough of the tease.. !! she right in front of Ajay .. takes off her silky translucent robe.. off .. 

and slides her lingerie.. off her breast !!

making her both tits.. pop out !! .. while one under her fallen hair !!

Shruti looks in Ajay eyes. and then uses her hand to move her hair off her tit !!

she walks towards Ajay .. who was standing at the door !

with her tits flashing. her big tits.. !! swaying moving on her each step towards Ajay !

Shruti holds the door looks in Ajay eyes - Show Over .. !! 

and shuts  the door on Ajay face !

[Image: 128347434_fsh5.jpg]

(27-11-2019, 12:48 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: Ajay trapped in that show.. couldnt take his eyes off those huge tits.. !!

Enough of the tease.. !! she right in front of Ajay .. takes off her silky translucent robe.. off .. 

and slides her lingerie.. off her breast !!

making her both tits.. pop out !! .. while one under her fallen hair !!

Shruti looks in Ajay eyes. and then uses her hand to move her hair off her tit !!

she walks towards Ajay .. who was standing at the door !

with her tits flashing. her big tits.. !! swaying moving on her each step towards Ajay !

Shruti holds the door looks in Ajay eyes - Show Over .. !! 

and shuts  the door on Ajay face !

Ajay walks downstairs.. like a man .. who just saw a real babe .. a diva !! 

with her glorious tits.. hanging .. right in front of his face !!

Tabu downstairs - kya hua ? Shruti aa rahi hai khane ke liye ?

Ajay still stunned.. recalling imagining those huge tits.. almost double the size of Tabu

and way tight and fuller.. !!

Ajay- err kya haan ? woh . nai woh .. i think so rahi hai .. darwaza nai khola !!

Tabu - acha .. chalo sone do .. thaki hui hogi . .!! tum aao khana khao !!

Ajay - err nai woh . .tum kha lo .. main woh waise hee.. thoda pareshan hun .. ab u knw !

main woh apne kamre main .. jaata hun .. !!

Tabu - come on Ajay . we have to leave for office.. !!

Ajay - haan woh . .sure.. darling.. u go .. main woh  . . ghar pe hee aaj .. err.. dekhta hun kuch baat ho paae S.. S.. Shruti se !!

[Image: tabu%20(5)(1).jpg]

(27-11-2019, 12:51 AM)sluttysunny Wrote:
Ajay walks downstairs.. like a man .. who just saw a real babe .. a diva !! 

with her glorious tits.. hanging .. right in front of his face !!

Tabu downstairs - kya hua ? Shruti aa rahi hai khane ke liye ?

Ajay still stunned.. recalling imagining those huge tits.. almost double the size of Tabu

and way tight and fuller.. !!

Ajay- err kya haan ? woh . nai woh .. i think so rahi hai .. darwaza nai khola !!

Tabu - acha .. chalo sone do .. thaki hui hogi . .!! tum aao khana khao !!

Ajay - err nai woh . .tum kha lo .. main woh waise hee.. thoda pareshan hun .. ab u knw !

main woh apne kamre main .. jaata hun .. !!

Tabu - come on Ajay . we have to leave for office.. !!

Ajay - haan woh . .sure.. darling.. u go .. main woh  . . ghar pe hee aaj .. err.. dekhta hun kuch baat ho paae S.. S.. Shruti se !!

As Tabu .. left for office,.. Leaving Shruti and Ajay under same roof !!

Ajay was literally in no condition to focus on current mess. instead he was just imagining those tits again and again !!

decided to blow the steam off.. went to shower.. !!

Shruti on other hand.. had other plans for Ajay !! .. 

She was aware her mom is not home ! .. she without hesitation.. goes in her mom and now Ajay's too . .Bedroom !!

gets in the bathroom .. sees Ajay taking shower. behind shower cabin !

Shruti in her bathrobe.. in mood to have a bath.. !! 

Eyeing Ajay like a meat.. scrolling her eyes.. looking at Ajay head to toe !.. and then looks at his in flaccid state dick !

a smile formed on her face. . ! a broad one !

[Image: 128347435_fsh6.jpg]