Xossip
Dirty Comments on Girls in Erotic outfits - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Dirty Comments on Girls in Erotic outfits (/thread-44315.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Dirty Comments on Girls in Erotic outfits - rockbhai - 28-12-2021

Hi guys!!

Back in the day in exbii, we used to post dirty comments on slutty girls. Now since I cannot post someone's private social media photos, I want to keep the dirty fantasies that we guys had from those alive.

I am going to post a bunch of women from the world wide web in skimpy/sexy outfits and share a dirty fantasy on them! I would love you to join in this cum-induced fantasy session and share your dirtiest comments on these women.

Hint: The following fantasies are welcome: Sis incest, Di incest, Cousin incest, slutty neighbor fantasy, young sluts, horny friends, erotic situations, basic erotica!

Starting with this dirty babe, wearing a mini skirt, with her friends eager to fuck her and the men on the street looing at her young ripe tits and nice ass in this tiny mini skirt:

[Image: images-urbndata-com346.webp]
[Image: images-urbndata-com35.webp]
[Image: images-urbndata-com.webp]

She was walking into a pretty crowded section of the market with two male friends, both looking to dick her and elbow her boobs. They often led them to oncoming traffic of men staring at her sexy skirt and tits, mostly bumping their hands on her breasts or letting them touch her or pinch her ass before vanishing in the crowd!

RE: Dirty Comments on Girls in Erotic outfits - rockbhai - 28-12-2021

This sexy neighbour was famous for wearing short crop tops, often without her bra, showing her young shapely boobs clearly and often raising dicks of strangers. She was in college and a real careless slut. She was often teased and harassed for her over the top sexy wear at various situations in the day, going to her college.

One day she wore a very thin crop top and barely there bra and stood waiting for a rickshaw. Many came and saw her open navel, stared at her rock solid nipples and without uttering a word, used to refuse her fare.

[Image: 740full-jana-jung.jpg]

Esha was the hottest Di one could have, unfortunately, for the young horny guy, she was his sexy next door neighbour he used to call "Di"

She was 24, tall and had nice firm boobs. Esha was often showing her navel even when at home and this attracted anyone who showed up at her door - delivery guys, watchmen, horny neighbours, you name it!

[Image: 740full-keilah-kangetu.jpg]
[Image: 740full-keilah-kangeryry.jpg]
[Image: 740full-keilah-kang.jpg]

This slutty whore was single and loved raising everyone's dick openly in public with such tiny tight outfits! She was fit yes but she made it obvious she loved showing her sexy body. Everytime she entered the public park, she saw the watchman and the one at the ticket counter constantly stare at her firm breasts openly.

Even older men couldn't behave and loved staring at her open navel and tight ass in these pants!

[Image: 740full-victoria-justice.jpg]

My slutty ex was such a whore, she loved exhibiting her sexy toned legs in mini skirts and would often wear these in crowded public places!

I guess she loved how men looked at her legs leading all the way up to her hot ass wanting to fuck her! I respected her choice to wear anything as long as she was comfortable for her but she obviously took liberty in showing her body around to strangers. There have been a lot of times her panties peeked out or skirt rode up, she also wore crop tops keepoing the focus on her midriff and legs, showing some tits here and there. How would they want to fuck this bitch??

[Image: 740full-emily-ratajkowskityr.jpg]
[Image: 740full-emily-ratajkowski.jpg]
upload search by image

Your sexy hot colleague loves having guys stare at her huge tits! She knows men can't help but look at her melons. But she also made it quite obvious wearing tighter tops.

Since the rules on attire were relaxed, she would often wear tank tops, clearly showing her large breasts and the outline of her bra were almost always present! Do you have any hot colleagues?

[Image: 740full-sophie-mudd.jpg]

I love it when this hot very distant cousin showed up at family gatherings showing her sexy navel openly! I always felt like kissing her midriff and handling it like I was her man, owning my grip. She was my fuck fantasy, don't you want to as well??

[Image: 740full-kyra-santoro.jpg]

Your friend from school with nice titties always had a thing for you and you loved staring at her tits. Once she was walking past and saw you driving around the block. She waves you down and asks for a lift. When you ask her where to she says anywhere with you. She's clearly flirting with you and catches you still staring at her breasts, you notice those semi-pointy nipples and want to take her home and satisfy your lust!

[Image: 740full-austin-white.jpg]

Meet Riya. Everyone loves a bratty lil sis like her! She's slutty and always ready to show skin with tiny clothes- tops skirts, dresses, you name it. She loved spreading her legs ever since she hit 18.

She's the talk of the town for her antics and loved among friends and peers. You want her to expose more in public and the safest way for you to do that is on holidays out of your city. you make her wear short dresses, exposing her young legs, make her wear shorts and show her midriff as often as possible to strangers! At one point Riya just took off her crop top and asked you to click her pics when she's just in her bra. Do you wanna fuck her as well?

[Image: 740full-karisha-terebun222.jpg]
[Image: 1118full-karisha-terebuntjtj.jpg]
[Image: 740full-karisha-terebunryjytj.jpg]
[Image: 740full-karisha-terebuntjtuj.jpg]
[Image: 740full-karisha-terebuner.jpg]

Your hot friend on holiday is irresistible because her nipples seem to seep through everywhere!

Especially when she wore this swimwear and you could just stare at her titties. You imagine her asking "Wanna see them? Suck them?" and can't wait to get her in a room talking after drinks

[Image: 640full-tahlia-getheridge-giumelli.jpg]