Xossip
Actress Hypocrisy - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Actress Hypocrisy (/thread-39485.html)

RE: Actress Hypocrisy - Kaluakala - 07-08-2021

(07-08-2021, 01:07 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [Single mom, living with my darling son in an apartment. Got divorced recently when I found out that my husband was cheating on me. ]

[Image: Aishwarya%20Rai%20Hot%20and%20Sexy%20Pho...k=AWpsBZAD]

(sipping wine and relaxing on the balcony.. wearing a silk gown after shower)

uff.. its exhausting to host a party all day.. i thought 1 day I could rest with Pintu not around and my friends pester me to have a get-together.

And all day I hear them talk about their family problems.. when my problem are very different .. and can't speak infront of them..

* Ding dong *

Ohh.. who is it now

[Image: -D7HnBl3rMserDZdvbMsgVboGGmsRJnsKviMmQy8...0e4cb48fb8]

( myself rahul 18 year old friend of pintu ( nickname pintu real name ashish) who called me for studying today as its satirday and we have 2 days off in college so i came with my study material in a bag)

( i am 6 feet tall plays football for my college and very lean but very strong dark black skinned)

ding donggg ( ashish lived in a big society 4000 squarefeet room as he belonged to a rich family )

ding donggg ( it was 11 am )

( pintu told that we will study non stop for 2 days to score good marks in exam and as i was from sports background i have not studied anything so i was depending on ashish to teach me so i can pass with minimum marks atleast )

RE: Actress Hypocrisy - Aamir0077 - 07-08-2021

(07-08-2021, 01:13 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( myself rahul 18 year old friend of pintu ( nickname pintu real name ashish) who called me for studying today as its satirday and we have 2 days off in college so i came with my study material in a bag)

( i am 6 feet tall plays football for my college and very lean but very strong dark black skinned)

ding donggg ( ashish lived in a big society 4000 squarefeet room as he belonged to a rich family )

ding donggg ( it was 11 am )

( pintu told that we will study non stop for 2 days to score good marks in exam and as i was from sports background i have not studied anything so i was depending on ashish to teach me so i can pass with minimum marks atleast )

* opens the door *

[sees rahul.. and immediately check my robe to see if all of me is covered]

Ra..Rahul right?... What are you doing here?.. Pintu is away in his relatives place..

[always admired rahul since he was mature for his age physically]

[Image: axz8ockngjf71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...edcbb47ac0]

(07-08-2021, 01:21 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: * opens the door *

[sees rahul.. and immediately check my robe to see if all of me is covered]

Ra..Rahul right?... What are you doing here?.. Pintu is away in his relatives place..

[always admired rahul since he was mature for his age physically]

[Image: axz8ockngjf71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a...edcbb47ac0]

( i was expecting pintu but his mother aishwarya rai opens door)

hi maam ...yes i am rahull ( as i was ur sons friend from childhood u have seen me back when i was a 10 year old boy now i am all grown up and have a bit of moutstache )

but pintu told he will be teaching me chemistry and maths today and tommorow just day before yesterday he planned 

( i was a bit frustrated as if he wont teach me i will fail)

when will he come back maam ( i called u maam as i came from a poor background and u were from a very rich background)

(07-08-2021, 01:24 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( i was expecting pintu but his mother aishwarya rai opens door)

hi maam ...yes i am rahull ( as i was ur sons friend from childhood u have seen me back when i was a 10 year old boy now i am all grown up and have a bit of moutstache )

but pintu told he will be teaching me chemistry and maths today and tommorow just day before yesterday he planned 

( i was a bit frustrated as if he wont teach me i will fail)

when will he come back maam ( i called u maam as i came from a poor background and u were from a very rich background)

ohh..Pintu did not tell me anything.. 

[I was lonely and had nothing planned to do.. ]

It's ok Rahul.. (smiling) I will teach you chemistry...if you want

[And I pushed the door open completely to welcome him in]

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-002.jpg]

(07-08-2021, 01:31 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: ohh..Pintu did not tell me anything.. 

[I was lonely and had nothing planned to do.. ]

It's ok Rahul.. (smiling) I will teach you chemistry...if you want

[And I pushed the door open completely to welcome him in]

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-002.jpg]

(when u said pintu havent said anything to u )

ohh nooo ( shitt i may fail this time i was playing tournaments all smemester i dont know anything )

u will? te..teachhh...( i looked a bit confused but as u opened the door wide i enetered in)

ohh really that would be great...thanks maam for the gesture 

( i enetred in ur huge hall and looked at u ur nose ur lips )

maam i have 2 days to study otherwise i may fail....thank you maam ( i was thanking u multiple times as u were a woman from a rich bacgound and my father was a taxi cab driver so there was a huge monetary ifference between us)

(07-08-2021, 01:35 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: (when u said pintu havent said anything to u )

ohh nooo ( shitt i may fail this time i was playing tournaments all smemester i dont know anything )

u will? te..teachhh...( i looked a bit confused but as u opened the door wide i enetered in)

ohh really that would be great...thanks maam for the gesture 

( i enetred in ur huge hall and looked at u ur nose ur lips )

maam i have 2 days to study otherwise i may fail....thank you maam ( i was thanking u multiple times as u were a woman from a rich bacgound and my father was a taxi cab driver so there was a huge monetary ifference between us)

Sit down on the sofa Rahul... need to fetch something.. will be back

[i went back to the balcony and brought my wine glass]

[Image: aishwarya-rai-at-amfars-2015-cinema-agai...3cca2e.jpg]

(returning) Would you like something to drink rahul?

[I hardly waited for his answer.. I sat besides him, crossed my legs.. least caring that my thighs would be exposed.. and sipped a big gulp of wine]

ahhhh... so where were we?

[Image: AHC14.JPG]

(07-08-2021, 01:44 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: Sit down on the sofa Rahul... need to fetch something.. will be back

[i went back to the balcony and brought my wine glass]

[Image: aishwarya-rai-at-amfars-2015-cinema-agai...3cca2e.jpg]

(returning) Would you like something to drink rahul?

[I hardly waited for his answer.. I sat besides him, crossed my legs.. least caring that my thighs would be exposed.. and sipped a big gulp of wine]

ahhhh... so where were we?

[Image: AHC14.JPG]

( in my house woman cover themselves as that was the culture at house and here my best friends mom is wearing outfit that is revealing her creamy skin)

( i obeyed as u told to sit on the sofa as i sat the sofa was extra extra fluffy and as u went to balcony i mmistakenly saw ur ass sway and felt guilty about it as pintu was my best friend )

( i removed the notebook and workbook keppt it on the glass table in front of sofa thats when u came and sat beside me )

( i was wearing barcelona t shirt as i was football fan and pyjama pants as i planned to saty and stud for 2 days tstraight)

i dont want to....( u didnt let me finish)

(u were sitting to my left and i watched u sip the wipe from the expensive glass)

umm..maam umm maam which subject will u teach first chemistry or maths 9 both textbooks in front i peeped at ur inner thigh which was visible near the knees and i was feeling little guilty inside )

(07-08-2021, 01:52 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( in my house woman cover themselves as that was the culture at house and here my best friends mom is wearing outfit that is revealing her creamy skin)

( i obeyed as u told to sit on the sofa as i sat the sofa was extra extra fluffy and as u went to balcony i mmistakenly saw ur ass sway and felt guilty about it as pintu was my best friend )

( i removed the notebook and workbook keppt it on the glass table in front of sofa thats when u came and sat beside me )

( i was wearing barcelona t shirt as i was football fan and pyjama pants as i planned to saty and stud for 2 days tstraight)

i dont want to....( u didnt let me finish)

(u were sitting to my left and i watched u sip the wipe from the expensive glass)

umm..maam umm maam which subject will u teach first chemistry or maths 9 both textbooks in front i peeped at ur inner thigh which was visible near the knees and i was feeling little guilty inside )

[keeping the glass back on the table]

uff.. that tasted good.. Let's see... [bending and picking up the chemistry book... which was far to your right.. I had to stretch my arms across your thighs ]

[while retrieving it, my inner shoulder in sleeveless unintentionally brushed against your thighs]

[Image: aishwarya-rai-bachchan_149543093200.jpg]

[I least cared .. and started to turn the pages of the book]

[Suddenly, a folded page fell from the book.. and I picked it up... from the corner of my eyes I saw you panic..I opened it]

Who is Pooja Rahul?.. (smiling at you)

[Image: AHC02.JPG][Image: AHC01.JPG]

(07-08-2021, 02:05 PM)Aamir0077 Wrote: [keeping the glass back on the table]

uff.. that tasted good.. Let's see... [bending and picking up the chemistry book... which was far to your right.. I had to stretch my arms across your thighs ]

[while retrieving it, my inner shoulder in sleeveless unintentionally brushed against your thighs]

[Image: aishwarya-rai-bachchan_149543093200.jpg]

[I least cared .. and started to turn the pages of the book]

[Suddenly, a folded page fell from the book.. and I picked it up... from the corner of my eyes I saw you panic..I opened it]

Who is Pooja Rahul?.. (smiling at you)

[Image: AHC02.JPG][Image: AHC01.JPG]

( ur voice was so feminine i was feeling a bit overpowered by ur feminine aura)

( i was looking at ur lips the way u moved ur lips as u said that)

( watching ur sleveless arm stretch across my thigh made me uncomfortable and my dick started to move a bit in my pant....shitt why did i wear pyjama pants i should have wore jeans ohh no what will she think about me as a friend of pintu shittt )

( as u were turning the pages the letter of pooja fall down it was a bit spicy)

maam maam its nothing maam its nothing ( i was a bit frightened)

its nothing give me let me keep it back

(07-08-2021, 02:13 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( ur voice was so feminine i was feeling a bit overpowered by ur feminine aura)

( i was looking at ur lips the way u moved ur lips as u said that)

( watching ur sleveless arm stretch across my thigh made me uncomfortable and my dick started to move a bit in my pant....shitt why did i wear pyjama pants i should have wore jeans ohh no what will she think about me as a friend of pintu shittt )

( as u were turning the pages the letter of pooja fall down it was a bit spicy)

maam maam its nothing maam its nothing ( i was a bit frightened)

its nothing give me let me keep it back

[reading the letter full... and smiling back]

wow rahul.. did not expect you to be this forward with a girl.

(Reading from the letter)
 "I want to kiss your lips, all night"

(starts laughing).. have you ever kissed a girl Rahul?

[Image: 55399864.jpg]