Xossip
Desi Pics Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Mirchi (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (adult) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Desi Pics Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee (/thread-14454.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - FakeLovers20 - 17-11-2020

(17-06-2019, 10:41 PM)AshSingh6969 Wrote: Continued....

Awesome Story...really scripted well. Kudos to your work.

Request lesbian sex story of Bipasha and Priyanka if you can anyway. Many thanks!!!

[Image: 369976-ash-saif.jpg]

Saif continue stroking his cock at a medium speed, amazed by what he just witnessed. Saif's wife Kareena then returns with a duffel bag. Both Aishwarya and Saif stare intently at Kareena, wondering what she has in store. Kareena undoes the top zipper of the duffel bag and, in a moment shocking to both Saif and Aishwarya, pulls out a thick 12 inch black strapon cock. Aishwarya’s adorable eyes widen as she knows what’s coming next.

“On your hands and knees, bitch.” Kareena orders seeing Saif as she puts the strapon on and Aishwarya immediately complies,  getting on her hands and knees so that her plump ass is facing Kareena. Aishwarya wiggles her plump behind at Kareena, turning on even more than she already was. Kareena then gets in front of Aishwarya.

“If you love sucking cocks so much, why don’t you get started on mine just as you have sucked on my hubby?”  Kareena then thrusts her manmade cock deep into Aishwarya's mouth. Aishwarya wraps her mouth around Kareena's large strapon cock and grabs hold of it, pulling it even deeper down into her mouth, tasting the plastic cock as she struggles to get 6 out of the 12 inches into her mouth.

“You look so hot like this, Aish.” Kareena says, pushing further down into Aishwarya’s mouth, as 8 out of the 12 inches are being sucked by the younger woman and Saif's own cock is extremely hard from this scene as he happily stroke away seeing his wife Kareena pushing her strap on into Aishwarya's mouth.

“Mmm Aishwarya, I can’t believe you. Inviting you to my hubby house who is sexy sexy stud and you then hogging his cock all to yourself that to Infront of me!” Kareena says and then aggressively shoves the remainder of the strap on into the or Aishwarya's mouth causing Aishwarya to gag.

“Aw, what’s the matter, Aish? Weren’t you ready?” Kareena taunts, a wicked grin on her face. “But I thought you loved sucking cocks like just now how you have done?! I thought you loved hogging cocks all to yourself like a completely slutty bitch!” Kareena shouts at Aishwarya, aggressively face fucking the beautiful Aishwarya.

“Oh Aish, you’re a total whore, aren’t you? You just love having a big fat cock in your mouth, don’t you, you sexy whore! Ah, good ol’ Aishwarya, becoming the biggest cocksucker in the entire industry more than me!!” Kareena taunts as she continues to roughly shove her 12 inch strapon cock in and out of Aishwarya’s mouth, Aishwarya gagging on the massive plastic dick, as Saif  continue to beat his meat to this hot sight.

[Image: 21-1500631956-untitled-11.jpg]

“Oh, just look at you, helpless, having nothing to do but suck and gag on this big black plastic cock, and you love every minute of it, don’t you?” Aishwarya attempts to nod her head while still sucking on the huge strapon cock in front of her.

“That’s exactly what I thought! You’re a total slut! Keep sucking my girl cock! Get it nice and wet for later!” Kareena says, relentlessly assaulting the Aishwarya’s mouth. Saif watch on at this sexy scene still stroking his massive 9 incher, very curious what his wife Kareena meant by later and it looks like he will soon find out. The Queen gives Aishwarya’s mouth a few more hard thrusts for the next couple of minutes, then pulls her plastic cock out and moves so she’s right behind Aishwarya's delightfully plump behind.

“Spread your cheeks, bitch!” Kareena orders and Aishwarya quickly obeys, spreading her meaty ass cheeks. Kareena’s strapon lines up behind Aishwarya’s rear and she gets a wicked grin on her face, brutally shoving the entire length of her strapon cock into Aishwarya’s adorable asshole with ease in one hard thrust as Saif jerk his fully erect dick.

“OH FUCK! FUCK BEBO! FUCK!” Aishwarya screams out at the sudden penetration of her asshole. Kareena keeps thrusting in and out of the Aishwarya asshole. Aishwarya let a moan escape her. Kareena feels Aishwarya’s butt jiggle against her thighs as she keeps thrusting her manmade 12 inch dick in and out of Aishwarya's sexy asshole.

“AH! SHITE BEBO! FUCK! FUCK! THAT’S SO BIG! SO FUCKIN BIG! OH BEBO!! FUCK ME ARSE! FECK ME, BEBO, FECK ME!” Aishwarya moans as Kareena continues to penetrate the Lass Aishwarya’s ass.

“Oh, you love this Aishwarya!! You’re such a good slut!! I love fucking your plump ass! Ohhhh! What a sexy little anal whore! Oh! Your ass is so tight Aishwarya Ohhh!!!! Keep taking it Aishwarya! This is what bitches like you get! Thinking you can hog a stud’s big fat hot cock all to yourself!! OHHHH! Take it Aishwarya take it!!!! Tell me how much you love this Aishwarya! Tell me how much you love being my personal anal bitch!!!!” Kareena says, aggressively thrusting her 12 inch monster in and out of Aishwarya's butt, watching in fascination as Aishwarya's rear end jiggles.

[Image: Qix03678.jpg]

“AHH BEBO! OI LOVE THIS BIG FAT COCK UP ME ARSE! OHH! OI LOVE BEING YOUR ANAL LOVING BITCH! YOU’RE RIGHT BEBO! I’M JUST A WHORE! I’M NOTHING BUT A FECKIN WHORE!! TEACH ME A LESSON BEBO! OH GAAAHHHH!!! OHHHHH!!!!!! AS LONG AS YOUR COCK IS UP ME ARSE THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS!!! OHHHHH!!!!” Aishwarya screams at the top of her lungs as the large strapon cock goes in and out of Aishwarya's ass, Kareena feeling Aishwarya’s asscheeks jiggle on her waist as she continues to pound away on her plump rump.

“YEAH AISH! OH! KEEP ON MOANING! I can’t believe you can take this whole cock up your slutty ass! You’re sooo hot!! OHH! I love you Aishwarya! I love hearing you moan as I fuck your hot ass! You love getting your tight rear fucked! I love you sooo muuuchhh!! FUCK AISH! Now grind your sexy ass against his big black cock! Don’t make me do all the work here, bitch!” Kareena shouts at Aishwarya, continuing to fuck Aishwarya’s amazing backside.

“MMMM NAT! AH! AHHH! OH SHITE! MMM!!! OHHHH!!!” Aishwarya moans and squeals in delight as she grinds against Kareena’s plastic strapon cock.

“MMMMMM! Oh, look at you! You’re so eager to bend over and get a big cock shoved up your ass, you submissive little slut! Look at Aishwarya babe, a submissive whore who's willing to bend over for anyone with a big fat cock! FUCK! Aishwarya, you may be the biggest slut in the history of this company more than me!! OH FUUUUCKKK! I love this Aishwarya! I love watching your plump ass jiggle as I fuck it! I love seeing you eagerly bend over to take my 12 inch monster up your ass! OH AISH! You’re nothing but a piece of meat! You’re nothing but a hot piece of ass made for my pleasure! FUCK!” Kareena continues to insult and verbally abuse Aishwarya as she rams Aishwarya’s plump behind, Aishwarya utterly humiliated by this treatment.

Oddly enough, that humiliation seems to be only adding to Aishwarya’s pleasure, as she’s moaning even louder than before in a sight to behold. Kareena continues to show no mercy, brutally pounding the queen’s asshole, but she also now has Aishwarya’s 34C tits cupped in her hands and starts to squeeze them while ramming Aishwarya’s butt. Kareena was relentless, thrusting hard in and out of Aishwarya’s backside as she roughly squeezes Aishwarya's breasts and pinches her nipples, causing Aishwarya to let out an adorable squeal, Aishwarya turned on so much by this brutal fucking. She’s not the only one as Saif hands continue to pump his massive dick as he watch  sexy Aishwarya bent over like a submissive slut while his wife Kareena pounds her plump butt and squeezes her C cup tits, Aishwarya continuing to moan in pure ecstasy.

“YEAH! MOAN FOR ME AISHWARYA! MOAN AS I FUCK THIS ASS THAT I OWN!! MOAN MY SEXY LITTLE ANAL WHORE!! FUUUUUUCCCKK! YOU’RE SO TIGHT! HOW ARE YOU SO TIGHT?!! HOW ARE YOU SO DAMN TIGHT?! MMMM I LOVE HOW MUCH OF A SLUT YOU ARE! I BET YOU’VE GOTTEN YOUR ASS FUCKED BY OUR ENTIRE INDUSTRY LIKE I HAVE DONE! ISN’T THAT RIGHT! YOU SPEND EVERYDAY BENDING OVER FOR ANYONE WILLING TO FUCK YOUR TIGHT ASS, DON’T YOU, YOU  WHORE! FUCK!” kareena says more but Saif  don’t catch it, he was too busy beating off his huge cock to what may be the hottest sight he will ever see. Aishwarya kept on moaning, loving every moment this huge strapon was shoved up her ass.

“MMMMMM!!! FUCK BEBO!! OHHHH!!! OI LOVE YOU! I’M A SLUTTY SUBMISSIVE SLUT! OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I’VE NEVER GOTTEN MY ARSE FUCKED BY ANY WOMAN IN THIS INDUSTRY LIKE YOU! YOUR ARE A BIG FUCKIN SULT THAN ME.. AHHHHHH!” Aishwarya screams out as Kareena spanks her while continuing to destroy her ass with her thick strapon.

“BUT YOU’RE THE BEST AISH!! FUCK! YOU’RE THE BEST! OHHHH!!! BETTER THAN RANI! BETTER THAN DEEPIKA! FUCK! EVEN BETTER THAN VIDYA! OH AISH!! AAAHHH!” Kareena says.

[Image: aishwarya%2Brai%2Band%2Bkareena%2Bkappor...2Bnude.jpg]

Aishwarya continues to scream in pure bliss as she gets her adorable butt fucked and spanked by the kareena.

“Damn right Aishwarya! I own this ass Aishwarya! From now on this ass belongs to me and me alone, is that clear?!” Aishwarya nods and begins trembling, obviously getting close to orgasm.

Kareena, seemingly sensing this, pulls out of Aishwarya’s ass, which causes Aishwarya to let out a cute little whimper. Kareena just cruelly laughs at the Aishwarya before getting in front of the her, grabbing her by the hair and positioning her face so it’s only inches away from the big black strapon cock. Aishwarya seems to know what’s coming next as she opens her mouth. Kareena then slams the first three or so inches of her strapon into the Aishwarya's mouth. Aishwarya immediately wraps her mouth around the strap on, sucking away on the cock that just exited her anus.

“Oh yeah! Keep on sucking Aishwarya! That’s so hotttt!!!” Kareena says as the Aishwarya gobbles up her anal juices on Kareena’s big plastic cock. Aishwarya lets a moan escape her as she sucks on the taste of her own ass.

“Oh yeah moan, Aishwarya! Moan my sexy little ass to mouth whore!” Kareena shouts as Aishwarya continues to lick away at her anal juices.

Aishwarya grabs the big long strapon and pulls it deeper into her mouth, engulfing 6 out of the 12 inches into her mouth, seemingly addicted to the taste of her own ass. Kareena has a sadistic grin on her face as she brutally throat fucks the Queen beauty Aishwarya. She pushes in the remaining 6 inches with one brutal thrust, causing Aishwarya to gag, then looks over to husband Saif, still stroking his big fat cock, and motions for him to join her. Soon Saif  walk over, wondering what’s to come of this.

“I own Aishwarya’s ass babe,” Kareena states matter-of-factly as she continues roughly fucking the Aishwarya’s mouth. “But I’m willing to share just this once with you my darling. What is mine is yours too Saifu Darling. Stick your big fat cock up Aishwarya’s ass and make her moan like a total whore!” Kareena tells and Saif happily get behind Aishwarya.

As Saif position himself behind Aishwarya, he stare at her backside, left gaping wide open courtesy of wife Kareena.

“Wow! You really destroyed her ass Bebo darling!” Saif exclaim, staring at the gaping crater in Aishwarya’s ass.

“I know babe” Kareena remarks smugly as she continues to feed Aishwarya her own ass.

Saif then get into the right position and slam 5 out of 9 inches of his cock into Aishwarya’s gaping wide backside. This creates a mixture of moans and gags from Aishwarya, moans from the immense pleasure she’s receiving from me pounding her ass and gags from Kareena assaulting Aishwarya’s pretty little mouth with her huge strapon. Aishwarya continued gagging on the ass flavored cock stuck in her mouth before Kareena pulled it out. Aishwarya barely got a chance for a breather though as Saif continue invading her backdoor, Aishwarya having no choice but to moan from the amazing anal pounding. Kareena takes off her strapon and begins to finger herself as she watches the anal annihilation of Aishwarya. Saif thrust in and out of Aishwarya’s backdoor as Aishwarya moans like a total whore.

“OHHHH!! OI LOVE THIS! OI LOVE GETTING ME ARSE FECKED BABE!” Aishwarya screams shamelessly as Saif pound away at her plump behind.

Saif pushed  2 more inches of my 9 inch sausage into her cute little ass and 7 inch was inside her, causing her to cry out in pleasure. Saif still in shock that this is even happening infront of her wife Kareena.

[Image: Aishwarya-rai-vagina-pussy-fucked-pics.jpg]

“Oh fuck Aishwarya!! I love you !!!” Saif shout out as he hammer away at her fantastic rear.

“Oh FUCK! FUCk! KEEP FUCKING ME! NEVER STOP! OHHHH!! FECK ME ARSE!! OI NEED YOUR COCK! OI NEED YOUR HOT COCK UP MY FAT ARSE!! I’M SUCH A WHORE! I’M NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS ARSE WHORE WHO LOVES GETTING HER BUTT STUFFED!!” Aishwarya said more but Saif doesn’t hear her, so turned on he was getting lost in Aishwarya’s ass, watching in fascination as his cock disappeared in and out of Aishwarya's sexy backside. Aishwarya moaned louder than Saif thought any human possibly could as Saif continue pounding away at her plump posterior.

“AAHH! FUCK ME DARLING! FUCK THIS ARSE LIKE U DO FOR KAREENA I KNOW YA CAN! POUND MY SLUTTY ARSE! OI LOVE FAT COCKS UP ME SLUTTY LITTLE ARSE! OHHHHHH!!! FUCK!” Aishwarya screamed at the top her lungs, digging her nails into the floor as Saif began to speed up hia thrusting and now begin roughly fucking her fine ass, he increase in aggression in turn increasing Aishwarya's pleasure.

“OH FUCK! OI LOVE IT ROUGH! LIKE KAREENA WHORES LOVE IT ROUGH! GAWWWDD!! PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME ARSE! OI LOVE YA, YA STUD! OI LOVE YA AND YOUR BIG FAT COCK!! AHHH FFFUUUUUCCCCKK! I’M SO CLOSE!!” Aishwarya kept on moaning in pleasure from her ass getting pounded while Kareeena finished up fingering her cunt and put her strapon back on.

“Make some room,” Kareena says to Hubby Saif as she positions herself next to hin. “Our friend Aishwarya is gonna learn that two cocks are better than one.”

Kareena then gets a wicked grin on her face.

“OHHH GAWWWD!! Aishwarya screams, lust deep in her voice.

“Really? Do you Aishwarya? Well why don’t you beg for me?! Beg my sweet little anal bitch! And apologize for hogging my hubby  this stud’s fat cock earlier!” Kareena demands, then begins furiously spanking Aishwarya’s ass as Saif just sit back and watch in fascination, amazed and aroused  by the utter dominance of his wife Kareena has over Aishwarya.

“Ah Kareena! Oh please destroy my arse!! Oi love ya Kareena! Oi love bending over and bein’ a slutty little bottom fer ya! And I’m so sorry Bebo. I’m sorry oi had to be a no good cum guzzling whore earlier and hog your hubby Saif's cock all to myself! I’m sorry oi had to be a total feckin’ skank that keeps big fat cocks all to herself! Please punish me Kareena! Put me in my place!” Aishwarya begs as Kareena continues to aggressively smack the Aishwarya asscheeks.

Kareena and Saif smile at each other, making sure they’re in a good position, then simultaneously slam our fucksticks into Aishwarya's plump backside. In addition to this, Kareena also makes sure to shove two of her fingers into Aishwarya’s cunt. All of this causes the sexy Aishwarya to rapidly orgasm and scream as she squirts her pussy juices onto Kareena fingers, overwhelmed by the immense pleasure she’s receiving. Aishwarya then collapses to the floor and passes out from pure exhaustion. Both of them Saif and Kareena pull out of Aishwarya after that, admiring their work. Kareena then turns to Saif, with a seductive look on her face.

[Image: faishkareena.jpg]

“So..now that she’s out of the picture babe….” Kareena crawls in front of hubby Saif, and starts kissing him.

Saif don’t immediately kiss back, still awestruck that any of this is even happening. Eventually, he process that this may be his only chance to make out with Aishwarya Infront of kareena and reciprocate the kiss. Kareena then pushes her tongue in my mouth. Their tongues wrestle for a bit before she wins the battle and pushes her tongue down his throat likes bitch as Kareena always does. Saif moan, thinking about how all of his wildest fantasies came true today fucking Aishwarya Infront of Kareena. Two of the women he find to be the hottest in the world have given him the pleasure of the life time. Here he is, locking lips with the sexy wife Kareena after just fucking sexy gorgeous Aishwarya. Then the three of them relax on same bed and have a sleep

The End....

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 25-11-2020

Here is my next story

How Hollywood Actor Brad Pitt Enjoy his Crush the Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Bahchan

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - Yorkane - 25-11-2020

(25-11-2020, 09:09 AM)AshSingh6969 Wrote: Here is my next story

How Hollywood Actor Brad Pitt Enjoy his Crush the Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Bahchan

Waiting eagerly

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 25-11-2020

[Image: E_8NahEWYAE1oaM.jpg:large]

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 22-09-2021

Hi xossipians

After this my next one would be

Aishwarya Rai supries fucked with emraan hamsi

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - Xossipfankareena - 25-09-2021

Post it

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 27-09-2021

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Supries Fuck With Emraan Hashmi.....

Aishwarya Rai Ermaan Hashmi Sex Story...

Story.....

Vidya Balan sat in her dressing room at TD Garden in Mumbai. It was the first time performing at the arena in over two years. It was also the first time back in this dressing room; the same dressing room where she met her Co-star Emraan Hashmi. She had been looking forward to coming back ever since she left her hotel room the morning after they met.

The superstar sat in the dressing room, just minutes before going on stage. The show opener, Aishwarya Rai, was about to perform her final song. Vidya grabbed her phone and sent Emraan a quick text message.

"Hey babe, about to go on stage, wait for me in the dressing room. Can't wait!"

She put her phone away and headed for the stage. She quickly adjusted her silver tank top and short cut jeans to make sure she was looking her best for the performance. As Vidya made her way to the entrance, Aishwarya walked by and hugged her.

"Thanks again for letting me join you on tour," Vidya said. "The crowd is on fire out there."

"No problem, sweetie. I couldn't think of a better person," Vidya responded.

"Wait!" Aishwarya said before Vidya walked on stage. "The shower in my dressing room isn't working, could I use yours?"

Vidya looked at her, knowing that Emraan would be arriving in the room soon to wait. A devilish smile came to her face.

"Sure thing, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do," Vidya said winking eyes.

"It's just a shower," Aishwarya responded, somewhat confused. "Anyway, have fun out there."

Vidya giggled as she thought of what was truly awaiting. She made it on stage and began her set for the hot crowd.

Meanwhile, Aishwarya entered Vidya's dressing room and headed straight for the shower. Once in the bathroom, she pulled her red tank top off over her head and placed it on the rack. Off came the lace bra, her jeans, panties and knee-high boots. She walked into the shower and started cleaning off.

While the beauty queen was showering, Vidya's and Co-star Emraan made his way into the dressing room. He heard the shower running and got very excited. He had been too busy working that he was completely unaware of what was going on in the arena. He thought immediately that his Co-star Vidya was the one in the shower.

Emraan quickly removed all of his clothing and started towards the door. Emraan got excited when he turned the knob and realized that it was unlocked. He stroked his thick cock to get fully excited for his fuck-buddy of the night. He could only see a fleshy figure behind the glass door of the shower. Quietly, he made his way over and opened the door.

"Hey babes!" Emraan yelled before realizing that it was not Vidya in there.

"Ahhh!" Aishwarya screamed. "What the fuck!"

"I'm so sorry," Emraan said as he ran out of the room.

Aishwarya grabbed a towel, covered her wet body up and followed him.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Aishwarya yelled as Emraan fumbled around to gather his clothes.

"I'm sorry Aishwarya, I thought you were Vidya," he explained.

"Vidya? She's a married woman," she said.

"I know but she doesn't care. We had sex the last time she came here and she invited me into this room a few minutes ago so we could do it again," he said, pulling his jeans back on.

Aishwarya stopped for a second and thought back to the conversation she had with Vidya earlier. It did not take long for her mind to click. This was what Vidya was talking about when she said, "enjoy it as much as I do". Vidya had set her up.

"Wait," she said. "I think I know what's going on. I asked Vidya before she went on stage if I could use her shower. I guess she had already invited you over."

"I guess so," he said as he put his shirt on. "I'm really sorry again. I'll leave."

"Wait!" Aishwarya yelled out. "Vidya told me to 'enjoy' the dressing room as much as she does," Aishwarya said as she slowly walked over to Emraan, looking somewhat nervous. "Maybe I should take her advice."

Aishwarya walked past him and locked the door. She looked over shoulder and gave him a cute smile before letting her towel drop on the floor. Emraan's eyes went straight to her perfectly round ass. He walked up to her and spun her around, giving himself a better look at her front side. He softly squeezed each of her breasts while she pulled him in for a kiss.

As they kissed, her hands slid down until they were at the top of his jeans. Slowly, she pulled them down and felt his thick, eight inch cock press against her thigh. Aishwarya had been scared the first time she saw him naked and had not gotten a good look. She broke the kiss and looked down, causing her jaw to drop.

"Holy shit!" she yelled. "No wonder Vidya likes you so much!"

"And I can tell that you like it too," Emraan said, stroking her hair.

Aishwarya looked up at him for a brief second to smile before turning her attention back to his cock. Slowly, she reached for it and timidly grabbed it. She giggled at the first touch and started stroking it. She gasped as her hand went up and down. Never before had she seen a penis this big before; she was in awe.

Emraan removed his shirt and started kissing her neck, causing her to stroke him faster. She closed her eyes and jerked him off faster. She was lost in her feeling of lust.

"Wanna taste?" Emraan whispered into her ear before kissing it.

Without saying a word, Aishwarya slowly dropped to her knees and got an up-close look at his large member. She smiled, opened her mouth and pulled it in. She giggled as his head slid down her tongue and towards the back of her throat. She easily took five inches before she felt it start to go down her throat. To Emraan's surprise, the other three inches went in with no struggle.

"No gag reflex...I like," Emraan said with a laugh.

Emraan grabbed each side of Aishwarya's head and slowly started to fuck her throat. She dropped both of her hands to her side and allowed herself to be controlled. She stared straight up at him as his cock went in and out of her tight throat. Aishwarya's eyes started to water, her nose began to run and slobber started to drip out of the corners of her mouth as he increased the pace. For several minutes, he fucked her throat before he had to pull out and avoid cumming too quickly.

Aishwarya coughed for a few seconds before looking back up at him. Her face was a wet mess but neither of them cared. Emraan helped her to her feet and led her to the couch in the corner. She sat down while he knelt down and spread her legs open. Emraan could smell the excitement coming from her crotch as he drew his mouth closer.

The hottest queen jumped at the first touch of his tongue to her soaking wet pussy. After the first touch, she stared up at the ceiling with her mouth wide open. She felt his lips press against her pussy lips, tongue going in as deep as possible. This was the first time after years that Aishwarya had received oral pleasure and that too who she hated the most and it was by far the best oral since few years. He used his thumb to tickle her clit while the rest of hand grabbed at the short patch of pubic hair above it which se neatly shaved in a design. He kissed and sucked at her pussy lips while his tongue explored every bit of her vaginal walls.

"iiiiiiiissssssshhhhhh fuck," she whispered. "iiiiiiiiiisssssssshhhhhhh fucking fuck."

Emraan continued his gentle assault of her crotch, laughing at her quiet words. Emraan knew that she loved this and made sure to keep things that way. He used two fingers to massage her clit while continuing to cover every bit of her vagina with his tongue.

Aishwarya's breathing started to get heavier as her clit was being stimulated more and more. She knew that it would not take long for an orgasm to wash over her body. Her hips started slowly thrusting against his face. Her hands were grasping tighter and tighter to the cushions of the couch. Beads of sweat were forming all over her body. The tingle in her pussy was beginning to spread throughout the rest of her body. It was coming.

Emraan started furiously licking at Aishwarya's beat-red clit as he sensed what was about to happen. She took one more deep breath before her body tensed up and she exploded in a massive orgasm. Her eyes and mouth shot wide open as the best orgasm of her life soaked Emraan's mouth and chin. He still sucked at her clit until her body finally relaxed and she took a deep sigh.

To be continued...

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 25-10-2021

Continued...

Wow," she softly said.

"Wow indeed," Emraan responded.

As Aishwarya remained still, breathing heavily and recovering from her orgasm, Emraan stood up and lined his large cock against her dripping-wet hole.

"Ready?" he asked.

Aishwarya looked at him, closed her eyes and nodded her head while smiling. Emraan slowly started inserting his cock into her, causing her to gasp again. Even though she was soaking wet down there, his cock was still massive and stretched her pussy further than it had ever been stretched before.

Just like Emraan did with her throat, Emraan started slowly fucking her pussy but quickly increased the pace. Within a minute, he was fucking her like a wild animal...and she loved every second of it. She was moaning and grunting in unison with each thrust while her eyes were locked on his. She smiled as her hips thrusted, also in unison with his.

Aishwarya Rai wrapped her arms around his neck as he stood up, lifting her from the wet couch. She locked her lips onto his as she bounced up and down on his cock. She took full control and fucked him more than he was fucking her. They held each other tight and kept up the pace for several minutes until Emraan backed her up against the wall. She pressed her back against the wall and let him take control once again. He fucked her against the wall for about a minute before she pushed him away.

Aishwarya, now back on her feet, turned around, put her hands against the wall and bent over. Emraan instantly re-inserted his cock into her pussy and started fucking her again. He grasped onto her hips and slammed her harder than he had before. She was still moaning, only now was doing it much louder than before.

"iiissshhhhh isssshhhOh yes! Fuck me harder! Harder! Fucking harder babe!" she screamed.

Emraan fucked her as hard and fast as he possibly could, enjoying every second of it. Slowly, Aishwarya started standing up straight until she her breasts were pressed against the wall. She started slapping the wall and shouting "iiiiissshhh yes babe" with each thrust. It did not take long for him to figure out why. Her body went stiff while her pussy contracted around him, giving her another massive orgasm. She looked over her shoulder and stared at Emraan, her eyes trying to roll to the back of her head.

Once her orgasm subsided, Aishwarya pulled away from Emraan and lay down on the couch. Emraan followed her and, as soon as she was comfortable, he put his cock back inside her and gently fucked her. He knew she was worn out and wanted to give her a calming finish. Emraan went at about half the speed of his earlier fucking but it was still enough for him to reach his finishing point.

Emraan pulled out of Aishwarya's pussy and stood over her. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes as he aimed his cock at her face. Seconds later, large globs of his thick cum shot onto the beautiful woman's face. Most of his seed went into her mouth with just a small amount landing on her cheek. She sucked the leftover cum off of his cock for a few seconds before he pulled out and sat on the floor.

"Damn," Emraan said.

"Damn," Aishwarya said before they both laughed. "I didn't expect that tonight but...I'm glad I asked to use Vidya's shower."

"Me too, you were great," Emraan responded.

Slowly, Aishwarya stood up and walked back into the bathroom. Minutes later she came out fully dressed in her red tank top, jeans and boots. She grabbed her bag off the floor and started to walk towards the door when she stopped. Aishwarya turned around and went back to Emraan, handing him a piece of paper with a personal phone number on it.

"Call me sometime," Aishwarya said.

As she unlocked and opened the door, she was met instantly by Vidya, who was about to enter.

"Hey how was the shower?" Vidya asked.

"It was amazing," Aishwarya said with a huge smile on her face.

"I can tell," Vidya said as she rubbed her finger against the Aishwarya's cheek. "You might want to clean Emraan's cum off your face before you start walking around in a crowd of people."

"Oh shit!" Aishwarya yelled.

"Don't worry,"Vidya said before licking her cheek and showing her a white glob on her tongue. "Got it all. Goodnight Aish."

"Night," she said as she walked away, still in a bliss.

Vidya locked the door behind her and saw Emraan sitting on the couch, still naked and next to the wet spot from Aishwarya's first orgasm.

"I guess you liked my surprise," Vidya said with a smiling face..

The End...

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 25-10-2021

Hope ur enjoying the stories

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 05-01-2022

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Bikini-Pics-10.jpg]