Xossip
Desi Pics Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Mirchi (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (adult) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Desi Pics Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee (/thread-14454.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 16-06-2019

HELLO XOSSIPIANS!

HI..... AshSingh Here. I'M STARTING A NEW THREAD ( SEX STORIES) DEDICATED TO A MY FAVOURITE ACTRESS THE SEXY STUNNING GORGEOUS AISHWARYA RAI BACHCHAN!!!!!

I AM GONNA POST SEX STORIES OF AISHWARYA RAI BITCHAN FUCKED WITH CELEBRITY......

REQUEST YOU VISIT ALL MY THREADS AND TO COMMENT AND RATE MY THREADS!!!!!

PLEASE POST YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW IF ANY ISSUES YOU HAVE REGARDING MY POST SO THAT I CAN TAKE ACTION FOR REMOVING IT......

ALL MY UPDATES AND POST WILL DEPEND UPON YOUR COMMENTS & RATINGS ON MY THREADS & POST.

SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY... SHAGGING..... WITH UR  CUUUUUMMMMMMENTS!!!

ENJOY

[Image: welcome.gif]        [Image: welcome.gif]       [Image: welcome.gif]     

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 16-06-2019

Aishwaraya Rai Threesome Sex Story.

Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan Sex Story

Aishwayra Rai Getting Punished By Kareena Kapoor Along With Her Husband Saif Ali Khan.

[Image: 21-1500631956-untitled-11.jpg]

[Image: ashsaif1.jpg?itok=Rxqhj9fF]

[Image: saif-1.jpg]

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 16-06-2019

Aishwarya Rai Kareena Kapoor Saif Ali khan Sexy Story.

Aishwarya Rai Punished By Kareena & Saif Ali Khan Sex Story

Story-

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

After the shoot of Agent Vinod scenes Kareena was willing to go to Saif Ali Khan Farm house so they planned dinner and the night stay there at Saif's Farm house. Soon after completion of the days shoot they both Saif and Kareena drive they way to Saif's house on there way to his home Aishwarya joins them as she was also returning from her shoot so three of the drive they way to his house had dinner. During the dinner, as the dinner comes to end they started discussion about threesome which came from Kareena's and Aishwarya's mouth.

Next thing as they completed the dinner the three of them were in a bedroom room together. As they get inside bedroom Saif quickly take off his black t-shirt, red shorts, and grey boxers. Saif don't think he have ever been more ready for anything than this and Aishwarya and Kareena take a slight more amount of time. Kareena pulls off her T-Shirt, pulls down her black yoga pants, and before Saif know it he wife Kareena is scantily clad in a skimpy black bra and sexy black panty.

[Image: kareena+kapoor+nude+sex+photos+%281%29.jpg]

Meanwhile, Aishwarya disposes of her low cut white top and tight fitting faded blue jeans, now the miss universe was wearing nothing but a white bra and pink underwear. Saif stare at the truly beautiful sight in front of him in awe, and its about to get a whole lot better. Kareena slips off her bra and thong while Aishwarya also takes off her remaining undergarments. At last, the two beauties stand before Saif completely naked. Aishwarya then turns to Saif with a seductive smile, but before anything can become of it Saif's wife Kareena pulls her away and to his and Aishwarya's surprise, smashes her lips against Aishwarya's. Aishwaryas eyes go wide, this passionate kiss from her best friend of years in front of her hubby clearly catching her off guard, but she eventually returns the favor. The two friends then get deeper and deeper into the kiss, getting so caught up in their lust that they both begin to feel one anothers magnificent bodies. Kareena's hand crawls down Aishwarya's back until she manages to sneak in a squeeze of the fiery incredible posterior. Aishwarya lets out a squeal and jumps back.

[Image: 65504624.jpg]

"Kareenaaaaaa!" Aishwarya cries out in surprise.

"What? Too far?" The beautiful Kareena asks her sexy friend Aishwarya. Aishwarya just lets out a little laugh then simply shakes her head.

"Bebo. Oi kinda liked it." Aishwarya says with a wink, then catches Kareena by surprise when she motorboats awesome sized tits.

Kareena then licks her best friends left nipple like her life depends on it. At this point, and it really should go without saying, Saif cock is fully erect. To take care of his problem,  Saif begin stroking his thick 9-inch dick, as Kareena continues to lick away at Aishwarya's gigantic breasts. The beautiful Aishwarya is letting out moans like you wouldnt believe as Kareena sucks her left nipple.

"Oh! Oh Bebo! Yes! Mmmm, fuck! Oh just like that!" Aishwarya cries out, as she clearly feeling waves of pleasure from the dirty act her friend is performing. Kareena then speeds up her talented tongue, while coincidentally Saif begin speeding up his stroking as he sees his wife sucking Aishwarya's juicy sexy boobs. Saif go faster and harder on his rock hard 9 incher while the Kareena buries her face further into her besties fantastic tits.

[Image: aishwarya-rai-to-pair-up-with-saif-ali-k...-img-1.jpg]

"Mmm, oh Kareena! Oh Yes! Oh! Mmmmm, yeah! Ohhh, I love you Bebo!" Aishwarya moans as Kareena begins to suck her right nipple. However, Aishwarya then does the unthinkable and suddenly pulls away from the Queen Aishwarya's gigantic boobs.

"Oi love ya too, Bebo." Aishwarya says with a smile. But Oi need a big fat cock in me.

And with that Aishwarya and Kareena turn to Saif stroking his hard on, and have that same mischievous grin on their face from before.

"Well, I think you just found one." Saif wife reply to Aishwarya's comments.

[Image: saif-ali-khan-in-ae-dil-hai-mushkil-kara...958689.jpg]

"Oh yeah, definitely". Aishwarya says in agreement before the two walk towards Saif and get on their knees. Aishwarya then instantly takes the tip of his large and long cock into her mouth, while Kareena his wife takes his balls into her mouth. Aishwarya lets out an adorable moan as she tries to get his dick further into her mouth.

"Ohhhh Aishwarya, you don't know how long he have dreamed of this!" Saif cry out as the sexy beautiful Aishwarya manages to get about ½  of the impressive length into her mouth. Kareena hearing this pulls away from his balls.

"Hey, don't forget about me babe I am Ur wife!" Kareena remarks, a smirk on her face. As Aishwarya continues to suck away at his cock, Saif look over at his wife Kareena standing next to him, wondering what exactly she has in her mind. Kareena moves next to Aishwarya and then turns around so her huge bubble butt is facing me. She then gets down on her hands and knees, presenting her glorious ass to Saif as she always wait for this.

[Image: saif-kareena-660_101712053722.jpg]

"I think I ve been a very naughty girl. Maybe you should teach me a lesson like you do everyday babe." Kareena says in a seductive voice. Saif begin to spank the Wife Kareena's juicy ass as simultaneously Aishwarya manages to engulf ¾ of his meaty cock into her mouth, and Aishwarya moaning with pure lust.

"Oh! Kareena begins to cry out as Saif spank her. Yeah! Oh! Yes! Oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck, ohhhhh!!! Spank me harder babe! Ohhh fuuucckkk!!" Kareena is in pure ecstasy right now as her ass gets smacked by her hubby in front of Aishwarya, this once quiet room now filled with the sounds of Aishwarya moaning as she sucks Saif's cock like a pro, as well as the sound of his hand smacking his wife Kareena's sexy ass while she moaning and cursing up a storm. Saif hand continues to spank Kareena's fat ass, her cheeks growing redder and redder.

"Oh! Oh! Harder, harder! Fuck! Spank my ass! Spank my fat ass! Make me your butt slut! Your sexy ass whore! Please, for the love of God, keep spanking my fat ass as you do it babe but I want more hard than before!" Kareena saying this and was getting her fantastic ass spanked and loving every single minute of it. Meanwhile, the sexy beautiful Aishwarya continued to be an eager little cocksucker, at last getting all 9 inches of his dick into her pretty mouth.

[Image: ash_saif_1433144414.jpg]

"Oh Aishwarya, ohhhhh you're sooo good at this!!" Saif cry in pleasure in front of his wife kareena as Kareena swirls her tongue on his large meat stick. This continues for a few minutes as does Saif hand's brutal assaults on wife Kareena's sexy ass, both Aishwarya and Kareena moaning with pure joy from the unbelievable amounts of pleasure they are receiving from this.

"Please don't stop babe not today darling. Show Aishwarya how you treat me! Kareena shouts. Ohhhh, ohhh baby, ohhh please never stop!! I love it when men spank my ass! Ohhhh!!! Please just never stooopppp!!! Oh ohh!!!" The noises Kareena makes from then on are nothing but incoherent moans, the beautiful Aishwarya absolutely lost in pleasure. Saif speed up the spanking, making sure he is going faster and harder than ever before. Of course, let's not forget Kareena isn't the only one caught up in a wonderland of lust, the beautiful Aishwarya also in complete ecstasy as she continues her masterful cocksucking.

"Mmmm!! Oh! Mmmmmmm so hot prick u have Saif!" Aishwarya moans as she covers hia impressive 9-incher with her saliva. Aishwarya then pulls away from his dick, a string of saliva trailing from her mouth onto his cock in what may be one of the hottest sights Saif have ever seen, although spanking Kareena's ass cheeks and leaving them as red as they are now may actually be just as sexy if not more so. Aishwarya then quickly returns to sucking his cock, almost as if she can't go a second without having his dick in her mouth. She slides her mouth  up and down on his cock and begins to fondles his balls, Aishwarya adorable blue eyes looking up at Saif as she continues to be a diligent little cocksucker.

"Ohhhhh!! Im sooo cloossee Aish you are so good at this better than Bebo!!" Saif shout, as he can feel himself getting closer and closer to cumming.

"I am...too!!" Kareena says as Saif spank her so hard it's almost hard to believe she's still able to seek pleasure from it. Aishwarya keeps giving him a night to remember infront of his, deep throating his rock hard cock while playing with his balls as Saif get closer and closer to shooting his hot load down her throat until suddenly she stops. Saif then pull his hand away from Kareena's ass which causes her to let out a whimper until Saif focus his full attention onto the miss universe babe, confusedly staring at her. Aishwarya just smiles.

"What? Ya thought it woud be that feckin easy to cum?" She says with a chuckle.

[Image: saifalikhankareenakapoorkhantaimuralikha...959345.jpg]

"Aish You're such a fucking tease!" Saif shout with frustration infront of his wife Kareena. Aishwarya just laughs, then lays down on the room floor and spreads her legs.

Quickly picking up on the hint, and Saif slowly crawl on top of the miss universe Aishwarya, take a deep breath then shove his cock deep into her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuccckk!!! You're so feckin  hot and big. Your dick feels so good darling.!" Aishwarya cries out, in front of Kareena as her hubby Saif fucks her extremely wet and tight pussy.

"FUCK! Oh FUUUCCKKKK!! Fuck me you stud! OOOOOH SHITE You're sooo biiiggg and hard like a rod!!!" Aishwarya screams as Saif's long cock slides in and out of her wet fuckhole. Saif hammer away on her tight cunt  Infront of Kareena as she continues to scream and moan.

"OOOH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I've needed a big fat cock like yours deep inside of me for months!! OHHHH!!! SHITE! FUCK ME HARDER! PLEASE DARLING! OHHHH YEAH BABE.... FUCK ME HARD AS YOU DO FOR BEBO!!!" Aishwarya swears like a sailor as Saif go balls deep into her snug pussy, feeling her wetness on his dick as he fuck her.

"OH DARLING! OI LOVE YOUR BIG FAT COCK! OHHHHH!!! FUCK ME YA FECKIN STUD! FUCK ME LIKE YER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!" Hearing it Saif pump his cock faster in her pussy as he feel humself once again getting close to cumming. Saif cock starts to twitch deep in her pussy.

[Image: saif-kareen-L-ixpress.jpg?w=660&h=440&imflag=true]

Aishwarya, sensing this, seductively says "Fill me up, babe!" with a wink, which was just enough to send Saif over the edge and  Saif shoot his seed off deep into Aishwarya's pussy, moaning all the while. Saif then pull out and roll over onto his back, panting.

"Oh... Aishwarya!.that..was¦.amazing Darling! Saif manage to say, thoroughly exhausted. Meanwhile, Kareena stands over Aishwarya.

"So Aishwarya, you're gonna hog my hubby cock all to yourself, huh?" Kareena asks, irritation dripping in her voice.

"Oh shite! I'm sorry Kareena!! Oi didn't mean to...URMPH!" Aishwarya is then taken by surprise as her bestie of years suddenly sits down on her face.

Kareena just simply says, "You know what to do!" Indeed Aishwarya does, start licking away at Kareena's pussy.

[Image: 0e24a06457e069425f56865b54b010cd.jpg]

"Mmmm AISH, you don't know how badly I've wanted his cock today and u fucking took him and did this, oh!!!!! Rani always told me what a good little rug muncher you were! Mmmmmm FUCK!! This is sooo hot! You're soo hot!! Oh, fuck, oh Aish, mmm, YES, ohh!!" Kareena was in pure bliss as Aishwarya tongued her tasty twat. As Saif stared at this unbelievable sight, his cock once again started to get hard and he began slowly stroking.

"OHHH AISH! MMMMMM!!! OHHHHHHH!!! FUUUUUCCKKK!! You're such a good little pussy licker!! OHHH! FUCK!" Aishwarya screams as the beautiful Aishwarya quickly flicks her tongue against the Kareena clit as Saif quickly stroke his rock hard dick seeing Aishwarya licking wife Kareena's pussy. "MMMMM!!! OHH! From..OH..From now on Ahh..You're also one of my pussy licker as I do yours. Is that..OH FUCK..Is that clear?" Aishwarya responds by shoving her tongue deep into Kareena's cunt, her tongue going in and out of Kareena's sexy fuckhole.

"AAAHHHH!!! AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIISSSSSHHHHHHH! Oh Aish, oh babe, oh! OH FUCK! That's a good little rug muncher!! Ahhh! Aishwarya!! OH! Ah fuck! Gah! Make me squirt in your mouth! AHHH! Make me cum you rug munching whore! OH FUCK! Aishwarya licks Kareena's fantastic pussy insanely fast until at last Kareena squirts her pussy juices into the Aishwarya's mouth.

"Mmm..damn..you're good! Kareena says, panting heavily while Aishwarya swallows all of Kareena's tasty cunt cream. Kareena takes a few deep breaths before managing to pull herself up.

"Don't go anywhere!" Kareena orders Aishwarya before walking off into a further part of the room of Saif Farm house.

TO BE CONTINUED...

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - Kat - 17-06-2019

repped

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - jackdawrson - 17-06-2019

Great start

Keep coming

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 17-06-2019

(17-06-2019, 05:21 AM)jackdawrson Wrote: Great start

Keep coming

Thanks dude ???☺️

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 17-06-2019

Continued....

[Image: 369976-ash-saif.jpg]

Saif continue stroking his cock at a medium speed, amazed by what he just witnessed. Saif's wife Kareena then returns with a duffel bag. Both Aishwarya and Saif stare intently at Kareena, wondering what she has in store. Kareena undoes the top zipper of the duffel bag and, in a moment shocking to both Saif and Aishwarya, pulls out a thick 12 inch black strapon cock. Aishwarya’s adorable eyes widen as she knows what’s coming next.

“On your hands and knees, bitch.” Kareena orders seeing Saif as she puts the strapon on and Aishwarya immediately complies,  getting on her hands and knees so that her plump ass is facing Kareena. Aishwarya wiggles her plump behind at Kareena, turning on even more than she already was. Kareena then gets in front of Aishwarya.

“If you love sucking cocks so much, why don’t you get started on mine just as you have sucked on my hubby?”  Kareena then thrusts her manmade cock deep into Aishwarya's mouth. Aishwarya wraps her mouth around Kareena's large strapon cock and grabs hold of it, pulling it even deeper down into her mouth, tasting the plastic cock as she struggles to get 6 out of the 12 inches into her mouth.

“You look so hot like this, Aish.” Kareena says, pushing further down into Aishwarya’s mouth, as 8 out of the 12 inches are being sucked by the younger woman and Saif's own cock is extremely hard from this scene as he happily stroke away seeing his wife Kareena pushing her strap on into Aishwarya's mouth.

“Mmm Aishwarya, I can’t believe you. Inviting you to my hubby house who is sexy sexy stud and you then hogging his cock all to yourself that to Infront of me!” Kareena says and then aggressively shoves the remainder of the strap on into the or Aishwarya's mouth causing Aishwarya to gag.

“Aw, what’s the matter, Aish? Weren’t you ready?” Kareena taunts, a wicked grin on her face. “But I thought you loved sucking cocks like just now how you have done?! I thought you loved hogging cocks all to yourself like a completely slutty bitch!” Kareena shouts at Aishwarya, aggressively face fucking the beautiful Aishwarya.

“Oh Aish, you’re a total whore, aren’t you? You just love having a big fat cock in your mouth, don’t you, you sexy whore! Ah, good ol’ Aishwarya, becoming the biggest cocksucker in the entire industry more than me!!” Kareena taunts as she continues to roughly shove her 12 inch strapon cock in and out of Aishwarya’s mouth, Aishwarya gagging on the massive plastic dick, as Saif  continue to beat his meat to this hot sight.

[Image: 21-1500631956-untitled-11.jpg]

“Oh, just look at you, helpless, having nothing to do but suck and gag on this big black plastic cock, and you love every minute of it, don’t you?” Aishwarya attempts to nod her head while still sucking on the huge strapon cock in front of her.

“That’s exactly what I thought! You’re a total slut! Keep sucking my girl cock! Get it nice and wet for later!” Kareena says, relentlessly assaulting the Aishwarya’s mouth. Saif watch on at this sexy scene still stroking his massive 9 incher, very curious what his wife Kareena meant by later and it looks like he will soon find out. The Queen gives Aishwarya’s mouth a few more hard thrusts for the next couple of minutes, then pulls her plastic cock out and moves so she’s right behind Aishwarya's delightfully plump behind.

“Spread your cheeks, bitch!” Kareena orders and Aishwarya quickly obeys, spreading her meaty ass cheeks. Kareena’s strapon lines up behind Aishwarya’s rear and she gets a wicked grin on her face, brutally shoving the entire length of her strapon cock into Aishwarya’s adorable asshole with ease in one hard thrust as Saif jerk his fully erect dick.

“OH FUCK! FUCK BEBO! FUCK!” Aishwarya screams out at the sudden penetration of her asshole. Kareena keeps thrusting in and out of the Aishwarya asshole. Aishwarya let a moan escape her. Kareena feels Aishwarya’s butt jiggle against her thighs as she keeps thrusting her manmade 12 inch dick in and out of Aishwarya's sexy asshole.

“AH! SHITE BEBO! FUCK! FUCK! THAT’S SO BIG! SO FUCKIN BIG! OH BEBO!! FUCK ME ARSE! FECK ME, BEBO, FECK ME!” Aishwarya moans as Kareena continues to penetrate the Lass Aishwarya’s ass.

“Oh, you love this Aishwarya!! You’re such a good slut!! I love fucking your plump ass! Ohhhh! What a sexy little anal whore! Oh! Your ass is so tight Aishwarya Ohhh!!!! Keep taking it Aishwarya! This is what bitches like you get! Thinking you can hog a stud’s big fat hot cock all to yourself!! OHHHH! Take it Aishwarya take it!!!! Tell me how much you love this Aishwarya! Tell me how much you love being my personal anal bitch!!!!” Kareena says, aggressively thrusting her 12 inch monster in and out of Aishwarya's butt, watching in fascination as Aishwarya's rear end jiggles.

[Image: Qix03678.jpg]

“AHH BEBO! OI LOVE THIS BIG FAT COCK UP ME ARSE! OHH! OI LOVE BEING YOUR ANAL LOVING BITCH! YOU’RE RIGHT BEBO! I’M JUST A WHORE! I’M NOTHING BUT A FECKIN WHORE!! TEACH ME A LESSON BEBO! OH GAAAHHHH!!! OHHHHH!!!!!! AS LONG AS YOUR COCK IS UP ME ARSE THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS!!! OHHHHH!!!!” Aishwarya screams at the top of her lungs as the large strapon cock goes in and out of Aishwarya's ass, Kareena feeling Aishwarya’s asscheeks jiggle on her waist as she continues to pound away on her plump rump.

“YEAH AISH! OH! KEEP ON MOANING! I can’t believe you can take this whole cock up your slutty ass! You’re sooo hot!! OHH! I love you Aishwarya! I love hearing you moan as I fuck your hot ass! You love getting your tight rear fucked! I love you sooo muuuchhh!! FUCK AISH! Now grind your sexy ass against his big black cock! Don’t make me do all the work here, bitch!” Kareena shouts at Aishwarya, continuing to fuck Aishwarya’s amazing backside.

“MMMM NAT! AH! AHHH! OH SHITE! MMM!!! OHHHH!!!” Aishwarya moans and squeals in delight as she grinds against Kareena’s plastic strapon cock.

“MMMMMM! Oh, look at you! You’re so eager to bend over and get a big cock shoved up your ass, you submissive little slut! Look at Aishwarya babe, a submissive whore who's willing to bend over for anyone with a big fat cock! FUCK! Aishwarya, you may be the biggest slut in the history of this company more than me!! OH FUUUUCKKK! I love this Aishwarya! I love watching your plump ass jiggle as I fuck it! I love seeing you eagerly bend over to take my 12 inch monster up your ass! OH AISH! You’re nothing but a piece of meat! You’re nothing but a hot piece of ass made for my pleasure! FUCK!” Kareena continues to insult and verbally abuse Aishwarya as she rams Aishwarya’s plump behind, Aishwarya utterly humiliated by this treatment.

Oddly enough, that humiliation seems to be only adding to Aishwarya’s pleasure, as she’s moaning even louder than before in a sight to behold. Kareena continues to show no mercy, brutally pounding the queen’s asshole, but she also now has Aishwarya’s 34C tits cupped in her hands and starts to squeeze them while ramming Aishwarya’s butt. Kareena was relentless, thrusting hard in and out of Aishwarya’s backside as she roughly squeezes Aishwarya's breasts and pinches her nipples, causing Aishwarya to let out an adorable squeal, Aishwarya turned on so much by this brutal fucking. She’s not the only one as Saif hands continue to pump his massive dick as he watch  sexy Aishwarya bent over like a submissive slut while his wife Kareena pounds her plump butt and squeezes her C cup tits, Aishwarya continuing to moan in pure ecstasy.

“YEAH! MOAN FOR ME AISHWARYA! MOAN AS I FUCK THIS ASS THAT I OWN!! MOAN MY SEXY LITTLE ANAL WHORE!! FUUUUUUCCCKK! YOU’RE SO TIGHT! HOW ARE YOU SO TIGHT?!! HOW ARE YOU SO DAMN TIGHT?! MMMM I LOVE HOW MUCH OF A SLUT YOU ARE! I BET YOU’VE GOTTEN YOUR ASS FUCKED BY OUR ENTIRE INDUSTRY LIKE I HAVE DONE! ISN’T THAT RIGHT! YOU SPEND EVERYDAY BENDING OVER FOR ANYONE WILLING TO FUCK YOUR TIGHT ASS, DON’T YOU, YOU  WHORE! FUCK!” kareena says more but Saif  don’t catch it, he was too busy beating off his huge cock to what may be the hottest sight he will ever see. Aishwarya kept on moaning, loving every moment this huge strapon was shoved up her ass.

“MMMMMM!!! FUCK BEBO!! OHHHH!!! OI LOVE YOU! I’M A SLUTTY SUBMISSIVE SLUT! OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I’VE NEVER GOTTEN MY ARSE FUCKED BY ANY WOMAN IN THIS INDUSTRY LIKE YOU! YOUR ARE A BIG FUCKIN SULT THAN ME.. AHHHHHH!” Aishwarya screams out as Kareena spanks her while continuing to destroy her ass with her thick strapon.

“BUT YOU’RE THE BEST AISH!! FUCK! YOU’RE THE BEST! OHHHH!!! BETTER THAN RANI! BETTER THAN DEEPIKA! FUCK! EVEN BETTER THAN VIDYA! OH AISH!! AAAHHH!” Kareena says.

[Image: aishwarya%2Brai%2Band%2Bkareena%2Bkappor...2Bnude.jpg]

Aishwarya continues to scream in pure bliss as she gets her adorable butt fucked and spanked by the kareena.

“Damn right Aishwarya! I own this ass Aishwarya! From now on this ass belongs to me and me alone, is that clear?!” Aishwarya nods and begins trembling, obviously getting close to orgasm.

Kareena, seemingly sensing this, pulls out of Aishwarya’s ass, which causes Aishwarya to let out a cute little whimper. Kareena just cruelly laughs at the Aishwarya before getting in front of the her, grabbing her by the hair and positioning her face so it’s only inches away from the big black strapon cock. Aishwarya seems to know what’s coming next as she opens her mouth. Kareena then slams the first three or so inches of her strapon into the Aishwarya's mouth. Aishwarya immediately wraps her mouth around the strap on, sucking away on the cock that just exited her anus.

“Oh yeah! Keep on sucking Aishwarya! That’s so hotttt!!!” Kareena says as the Aishwarya gobbles up her anal juices on Kareena’s big plastic cock. Aishwarya lets a moan escape her as she sucks on the taste of her own ass.

“Oh yeah moan, Aishwarya! Moan my sexy little ass to mouth whore!” Kareena shouts as Aishwarya continues to lick away at her anal juices.

Aishwarya grabs the big long strapon and pulls it deeper into her mouth, engulfing 6 out of the 12 inches into her mouth, seemingly addicted to the taste of her own ass. Kareena has a sadistic grin on her face as she brutally throat fucks the Queen beauty Aishwarya. She pushes in the remaining 6 inches with one brutal thrust, causing Aishwarya to gag, then looks over to husband Saif, still stroking his big fat cock, and motions for him to join her. Soon Saif  walk over, wondering what’s to come of this.

“I own Aishwarya’s ass babe,” Kareena states matter-of-factly as she continues roughly fucking the Aishwarya’s mouth. “But I’m willing to share just this once with you my darling. What is mine is yours too Saifu Darling. Stick your big fat cock up Aishwarya’s ass and make her moan like a total whore!” Kareena tells and Saif happily get behind Aishwarya.

As Saif position himself behind Aishwarya, he stare at her backside, left gaping wide open courtesy of wife Kareena.

“Wow! You really destroyed her ass Bebo darling!” Saif exclaim, staring at the gaping crater in Aishwarya’s ass.

“I know babe” Kareena remarks smugly as she continues to feed Aishwarya her own ass.

Saif then get into the right position and slam 5 out of 9 inches of his cock into Aishwarya’s gaping wide backside. This creates a mixture of moans and gags from Aishwarya, moans from the immense pleasure she’s receiving from me pounding her ass and gags from Kareena assaulting Aishwarya’s pretty little mouth with her huge strapon. Aishwarya continued gagging on the ass flavored cock stuck in her mouth before Kareena pulled it out. Aishwarya barely got a chance for a breather though as Saif continue invading her backdoor, Aishwarya having no choice but to moan from the amazing anal pounding. Kareena takes off her strapon and begins to finger herself as she watches the anal annihilation of Aishwarya. Saif thrust in and out of Aishwarya’s backdoor as Aishwarya moans like a total whore.

“OHHHH!! OI LOVE THIS! OI LOVE GETTING ME ARSE FECKED BABE!” Aishwarya screams shamelessly as Saif pound away at her plump behind.

Saif pushed  2 more inches of my 9 inch sausage into her cute little ass and 7 inch was inside her, causing her to cry out in pleasure. Saif still in shock that this is even happening infront of her wife Kareena.

[Image: Aishwarya-rai-vagina-pussy-fucked-pics.jpg]

“Oh fuck Aishwarya!! I love you !!!” Saif shout out as he hammer away at her fantastic rear.

“Oh FUCK! FUCk! KEEP FUCKING ME! NEVER STOP! OHHHH!! FECK ME ARSE!! OI NEED YOUR COCK! OI NEED YOUR HOT COCK UP MY FAT ARSE!! I’M SUCH A WHORE! I’M NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS ARSE WHORE WHO LOVES GETTING HER BUTT STUFFED!!” Aishwarya said more but Saif doesn’t hear her, so turned on he was getting lost in Aishwarya’s ass, watching in fascination as his cock disappeared in and out of Aishwarya's sexy backside. Aishwarya moaned louder than Saif thought any human possibly could as Saif continue pounding away at her plump posterior.

“AAHH! FUCK ME DARLING! FUCK THIS ARSE LIKE U DO FOR KAREENA I KNOW YA CAN! POUND MY SLUTTY ARSE! OI LOVE FAT COCKS UP ME SLUTTY LITTLE ARSE! OHHHHHH!!! FUCK!” Aishwarya screamed at the top her lungs, digging her nails into the floor as Saif began to speed up hia thrusting and now begin roughly fucking her fine ass, he increase in aggression in turn increasing Aishwarya's pleasure.

“OH FUCK! OI LOVE IT ROUGH! LIKE KAREENA WHORES LOVE IT ROUGH! GAWWWDD!! PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME ARSE! OI LOVE YA, YA STUD! OI LOVE YA AND YOUR BIG FAT COCK!! AHHH FFFUUUUUCCCCKK! I’M SO CLOSE!!” Aishwarya kept on moaning in pleasure from her ass getting pounded while Kareeena finished up fingering her cunt and put her strapon back on.

“Make some room,” Kareena says to Hubby Saif as she positions herself next to hin. “Our friend Aishwarya is gonna learn that two cocks are better than one.”

Kareena then gets a wicked grin on her face.

“OHHH GAWWWD!! Aishwarya screams, lust deep in her voice.

“Really? Do you Aishwarya? Well why don’t you beg for me?! Beg my sweet little anal bitch! And apologize for hogging my hubby  this stud’s fat cock earlier!” Kareena demands, then begins furiously spanking Aishwarya’s ass as Saif just sit back and watch in fascination, amazed and aroused  by the utter dominance of his wife Kareena has over Aishwarya.

“Ah Kareena! Oh please destroy my arse!! Oi love ya Kareena! Oi love bending over and bein’ a slutty little bottom fer ya! And I’m so sorry Bebo. I’m sorry oi had to be a no good cum guzzling whore earlier and hog your hubby Saif's cock all to myself! I’m sorry oi had to be a total feckin’ skank that keeps big fat cocks all to herself! Please punish me Kareena! Put me in my place!” Aishwarya begs as Kareena continues to aggressively smack the Aishwarya asscheeks.

Kareena and Saif smile at each other, making sure they’re in a good position, then simultaneously slam our fucksticks into Aishwarya's plump backside. In addition to this, Kareena also makes sure to shove two of her fingers into Aishwarya’s cunt. All of this causes the sexy Aishwarya to rapidly orgasm and scream as she squirts her pussy juices onto Kareena fingers, overwhelmed by the immense pleasure she’s receiving. Aishwarya then collapses to the floor and passes out from pure exhaustion. Both of them Saif and Kareena pull out of Aishwarya after that, admiring their work. Kareena then turns to Saif, with a seductive look on her face.

[Image: faishkareena.jpg]

“So..now that she’s out of the picture babe….” Kareena crawls in front of hubby Saif, and starts kissing him.

Saif don’t immediately kiss back, still awestruck that any of this is even happening. Eventually, he process that this may be his only chance to make out with Aishwarya Infront of kareena and reciprocate the kiss. Kareena then pushes her tongue in my mouth. Their tongues wrestle for a bit before she wins the battle and pushes her tongue down his throat likes bitch as Kareena always does. Saif moan, thinking about how all of his wildest fantasies came true today fucking Aishwarya Infront of Kareena. Two of the women he find to be the hottest in the world have given him the pleasure of the life time. Here he is, locking lips with the sexy wife Kareena after just fucking sexy gorgeous Aishwarya. Then the three of them relax on same bed and have a sleep

The End....

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - AshSingh6969 - 18-06-2019

Today night I am gonna post new one select which u want first

1. Aishwarya Rai with her Co-star Vikram
2. Aishwarya Rai with John Abraham

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - jackdawrson - 18-06-2019

Post something new dude

RE: Aishwarya Rai Sex Stories...100% Cum quarantee - rajiv - 19-06-2019

AWESOME AND JOINED ANOTHER ACTRESS AND CO-STARS FOR SAIF ALI KHAN..