Xossip
My(EMPA) - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: My(EMPA) (/thread-17101.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: My(EMPA) - barbaralover - 04-03-2021

I had a very bad breakup with my girlfriend Pranitha. We almost got married, but we had terrible fallout and are super angry about each other.
The weeks leading to my breakup, I was severely depressed and could not concentrate on work any more.
My relatives suggested for me to get married to get out of this situation. They have sent me to a girls house to look at her.
The women is a Chubby, Traditionally beautiful girl name Keerthi suresh.  
keerthy was a graduate from Harvard, she was very open minded girl but is fearful of her family and their orthodoxy.
[Image: 116005175434kp.jpeg]
I spoke to her privately for about 3 hour in her house and we both lost track of time in our conversations.
she really was able to mentally stimulate me and keep up with in conversation.
(This is what i missed with my GF Pranitha who let's me have my way with her, she never said no me ever, but she was quite dumb.)
Soon after, i expressed my interest towards her, and asked her out for a few dates.
[Image: keerthy01092020_004.jpg]
we both spent some quality time with each other in these dates, slowly she was beginning to fall for me and me for her.
About 2 months have passed and we never even kissed because or done anything physical with each other.
However we both have made extremely emotional connection with each other and were constantly talking to each other and kept on chatting on phones for hours together. We talked about all sexual things we do to each and our Phone sex was quite raunchy and she is very good at talking dirty to me. I decided to take the lead and force things to happen physically between us.
During one of our phone sex sessions, i drove to her place where she lives with her work friend (Anu Emmanuel) in an apartment.
[Image: img_2921.jpg]
I asked her to start fingering herself when i was talking dirty to her (while i was driving to her).
I was in front of her house door and rang the bell, KS came to door and was quite shocked, surprised and was super Horny to see.
[Image: EnaPw-tXYAImGp-?format=jpg&name=large]
We just both dropped our phones and started to kiss each other like two extremely hungry people for lust.
I grabbed KS hips and lifted her in air, pressing her against the door which she bolted while my tounge was deep in her.
[Image: 8c51c6a41fd8dccb1a1b1837f8cea983.jpg]
my dick was getting hard and i slowly started to hump her on her pussy over our clothes while she was firmly in my hands and pressed against the door. By the time i was fully erect all 9 inches she came to her senses and took her tounge from my mouth and broke our kiss after 10 minutes. She could feel my size and was quite surprised, she look straight into my eyes and said "Can I see your cock baby?".
[Image: e8dfab4fcf9ad5b64bf8bb6917a03c25.jpg]
we both then went to her bedroom and we both got naked and went into 69 position on bed.
She started to blow me while i started to lick her pussy and slowly finger fuck her asshole.
She got extremely wet and i started to tongue fuck her ass and pussy, she was taking my dick deeper and deeper in her mouth and was finally deepthroating me. She got her life's first orgasm with me and squirted a little on me.
She then recovered and grabbed by dick and started sucking it hard.
I hold her head and started to face fuck her hard, she was gaging on by dick and made my dick slippery with her mouth.
[Image: Ex2-WzFU4AceZ3_?format=jpg&name=large]
We then stood up and huged each other. I was softly biting her neck and nibbling her nape and ears, while she was hold on to me tightly and digged her nails into my back.
[Image: ExvWbP7U8AQUdnv?format=jpg&name=large]
KS said "Please FUCK me, I can't wait anymore. Get INSIDE ME".
She again went down grabbed my cock and sucked like her life depended on it
[Image: E-G-hZ9VIAUO1dy?format=jpg&name=large]
She was almost possessed by lust and could not let go of my dick
[Image: ExEPcnnXEAA56ud?format=jpg&name=large]
I made her stand up and started to rub my cock on her pussy lips slowly and teasing her, she was enjoying my tease.
[Image: ExEPabOXIAIvFWx?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Instead of splitting ther pussy lips, i grabbed her hands and twisted them to her back and i was behind her rubbing my dick on her asshole.
I slowly pushed my dick into her ass, she was very uncomfortable after some 10 pumps of my dick in her asshole.
[Image: ENiqmDzVAAAv40y?format=jpg&name=large]
She said baby it is too much for me. I could not do anything to her that she herself does not enjoy, so i slowly pulled my dick out of her ass.
I asked her if she was ok. She smiled at me and said that i can have her ass someother time, but first take her virgin pussy to poundtown.
[Image: EqUIgcdXEAAEm6G?format=jpg&name=medium]
I could not hold any longer as well and threw her down in the bed and entered her pussy with force like knife through butter.
She didn't expect me to go so fast into her. She let out very hard moans. baby ...ahhh..ababy....gentle..ahhhhh...babybabby...ahhh
[Image: Ew2bDTfU8AAyoex?format=jpg&name=large]
I was in missionary position in her and she was making loud noises, waking up her roommate anu emmanuel.
[Image: 011_1000.gif]
slowly as i was increasing the pace she was starting to give into me and enjoying the pain as a pleasure.
[Image: Ew2bCmiVIAMf4iS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
I driving my dick deeper and harder into her pussy, making her moan and scream with my every stroke in her.
[Image: tumblr_mat6u1hV4F1qktnjdo1_500.gif]
She asked me cum deep in her pussy, now i was going slower and deeper into her.
[Image: Ew2bC_9VIAMHfNW?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Anu emmanuel came to KS room see what is happen, saw me ploughing her friend and she also got horny by look at me.
She was looking at us secretly from the slightly opened bedroom door.
[Image: Missionary-hardore-fucking.gif]

RE: My(EMPA) - barbaralover - 17-03-2021

Keerthy suresh my women will you take my cum? She just look into my eyes with atmost lustyness and asked me fill up her pussy.
[Image: Exdsc6fUUAIANxS?format=jpg&name=large]
I cummed deep into her pussy. even after cumming i kept fucking her slowly for almost another 10 minutes making KS to orgasm for the 10th time today with me.
[Image: tumblr_njb9k3W65z1tz3zxxo1_500.gif]
Anu emmanuel could not believe that a man can lost this longer and wanted to see who i was and started to come near but Keerthy saw her and signalled her to go away.
That night i cam three times in her pussy and KS had almost 32 orgasms, we kept fucking for like 12 hours that night til 9am in the morning.
KS was in no situation to walk properly the next 7 days and I asked her to take good rest.
Just when i got ready to leave KS house i could hear some light moans from Anu emmanuel's room. I was curious and went to see what was it?
I was suprised to see that anu was blindfolded and was masturbating.
I remember a phone conversation with KS that anu her roommate has wired sexual fantasies, like to get fucked by a stranger but with her consent.
[Image: tumblr_ncohxbDfUp1tzt7o9o3_500.gif]
I went near anu and said "I am your stranger are you ready for me?" as a joke expecting her to freak out remove the blindfold and probably scold me for entering her room without permission.
But her response completely shocked me, she said, "yes come and fuck the shit out me just like you did for keerthy suresh?"
This was almost a well thought out plan by her to get me to fuck her.
After hearing that i could not control my self just shoved my dick in her wet pussy, she said i was very big and thick.
[Image: JMtpCgM-dgZQldtk-XqNFs82KI17jbl4YDvbxpp_...-vALSGVoj8]
I was not even completely hard, so i asked her to wait sometime and kept fucking her pussy and my dick has grown fully erect of whole 10 inches.  
[Image: e6fDNPM.jpg]
I was running a train on her for next 20 minutes and maintained the same pace through out causing anu to have multiple orgasms.
[Image: 2017-12-0710_18_063iq0k.gif]
After this she said she could not take my pounding anymore as she has already cummed more than sixty times in her continuous multiorgams.
Her pussy became red and clit was extra sensitive but i was lost in her juicy lips and french kissing her and swaping salivas.
I was still yet to cum, then suddenly anu flipped on her back asked me to take her anal virginity.
Just hearing this i could hold myself any longer and just shoved my dick which was greased up in her pussy juices into her ass.

RE: My(EMPA) - barbaralover - 04-04-2021

After about 2 months, KS secretly planned a trip to Switzerland.
we both went there separately and meet their and spent almost two weeks with each other.
we did every possible sexual act we could think of, pussy, ass, bondage, face fuck, extremely rough sex etc.
at the end of our trip she surprised me with a threesome with one of her close friends.
[Image: anuemma6022021_004.jpg]
the threesome with kreethy and anu was what such a shock to me.
They both were extreme sexual deviants, both sucking my 9 inch cock together, deep throating beyond there limits, sucking my balls.
Fucking both of them together in doggy, pussy sandwich position.
All three of us were completely blinded my lust and we gave no heed to any pain. Even extreme pain was pleasurable to us rightnow.

RE: My(EMPA) - barbaralover - 10-05-2021

Anu made my dreams come true
[Image: a476zfl45cg71.jpg]

anu and me making out

anu eyes on me
[Image: Anu%2BEmmanuel.jpg]
[Image: mmf4czle0ta71.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg...39f0fabd81]

anu made me breakup with kreety
[Image: 375b0e925cc0d285c032588c5738336f.jpg]
[Image: 1513746741_pawan-kalyan-keerthy-suresh-a...launch.jpg]

Anu in submissive bdsm
[Image: Anu%2BEmmanuel.jpg]

anu falling completely for me
[Image: whxd52twnav61.jpg?width=1144&format=pjpg...e79a07cf88]
Her hips are wide and i love to fuck her hard as i grab her ass from underneath and pound hard into her pussy
[Image: xj4m1xownav61.jpg?width=1282&format=pjpg...9308d0669d]
[Image: di4dt8iwnav61.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg...f863316d9b]

anu is now mine
[Image: qgmzf51sag671.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg...d13daaa4c7]
[Image: fl28bu4sag671.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg...02f1335cfd]
[Image: mmf7nf7sag671.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg...d0d7d5f093]
[Image: tffpku052a071.jpg]
[Image: hjm5a4vtkvz61.jpg]
[Image: E5m26aYXwAErqCi?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: E5dvT-YUUAIBSmo?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: E52JtPwXsAAxFQu?format=jpg&name=large]