Xossip
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! (/thread-17091.html)

RE: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - madabtactresses - 01-12-2019

(01-12-2019, 06:51 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she left and he coudlnt wait any longer just coming and grabbing me... he already had a huge hard on and he even picking me up and

taking me... to the restroom back of the pub

IS: aare i thought... you dont look at anyone besides preity... thats what you and ehr were telling me

IS knew amit wanted u so much...so u decided to tease him more...

IS: (pushing him away) nahi amit...preity best friend hai meri...theek nahi hai...itna pyaar karti hai tumse...

amit was in no mood to listen...u had teased him so much...

amit: koi farak nahi padta...ahhhh IS aaj mujhe tu chahiye...iss badan chahiye...

[Image: kuSmLy4.jpg]

IS: (slipping away from him teasingly and taking the top off seductively) nahi amit...main bol rahi hoon...

aage math aana...warna thappad maar doongi...mmmmm...(rubbing ur pussy over ur dress in front of him)...

amit: ahhhhh u slut...aaj tu mujhe pagal karke hi chodegi na...

IS: chiiii...bade besharam ho tum amit...(winking at him)...gande ladke...!

[Image: cIRDASU.jpg]

RE: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - Indiansaiyan - 01-12-2019

(01-12-2019, 06:56 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: IS knew amit wanted u so much...so u decided to tease him more...

IS: (pushing him away) nahi amit...preity best friend hai meri...theek nahi hai...itna pyaar karti hai tumse...

amit was in no mood to listen...u had teased him so much...

amit: koi farak nahi padta...ahhhh IS aaj mujhe tu chahiye...iss badan chahiye...

IS: (slipping away from him teasingly and taking the top off seductively) nahi amit...main bol rahi hoon...

aage math aana...warna thappad maar doongi...mmmmm...(rubbing ur pussy over ur dress in front of him)...

amit: ahhhhh u slut...aaj tu mujhe pagal karke hi chodegi na...

IS: chiiii...bade besharam ho tum amit...(winking at him)...gande ladke...!

this was just teasing but even i wanted him so much... i wanted him since he was with my friends but never had hime alone like this

now we was alone... and we was going to enjoy as much as possible 

IS: acha itna pagal kiya hai... GF ke saamne toh you was just lookign while all them other guys were having fun

(01-12-2019, 06:59 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: this was just teasing but even i wanted him so much... i wanted him since he was with my friends but never had hime alone like this

now we was alone... and we was going to enjoy as much as possible 

IS: acha itna pagal kiya hai... GF ke saamne toh you was just lookign while all them other guys were having fun

amit: mujhe kahan pata tha usski itni hot dost hai...warna thookta bhi nahi usspe...

u liked him saying that so much...feeling so much pride...

u removed ur top fully...played a music in ur ipod...and slowly started to strip tease...

IS: acha aur bataao...bahut badi kameeni hai na tumhari woh girlfriend...(slowly undressing)...

[Image: Su45hHE.jpg]

amit: haan IS...ahhhh kuch karne nahi deti...meri kismat buri hai ki uss se paala pad gaya...

IS: toh badloge kismat...??? hmmmm...???

amit: kaise...???

IS: (taking his finger and sucking it seductively) dump her...chod do saali ko...abhi...!

[Image: QMkEHQo.jpg]

(01-12-2019, 07:04 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: amit: mujhe kahan pata tha usski itni hot dost hai...warna thookta bhi nahi usspe...

u liked him saying that so much...feeling so much pride...

u removed ur top fully...played a music in ur ipod...and slowly started to strip tease...

IS: acha aur bataao...bahut badi kameeni hai na tumhari woh girlfriend...(slowly undressing)...

amit: haan IS...ahhhh kuch karne nahi deti...meri kismat buri hai ki uss se paala pad gaya...

IS: toh badloge kismat...??? hmmmm...???

amit: kaise...???

IS: (taking his finger and sucking it seductively) dump her...chod do saali ko...abhi...!

we was starting to get into it more now... i was stripping for him as well telling him to dump her

IS: you leave her and we can enjoy even more na... uske saath rahogaye toh hamesha she will keep coming in between... aur dekho toh your so hot...

you shoudlnt be tied down to just one girl na

(moving my hands to his cock over his pants now as well)

(01-12-2019, 07:09 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: we was starting to get into it more now... i was stripping for him as well telling him to dump her

IS: you leave her and we can enjoy even more na... uske saath rahogaye toh hamesha she will keep coming in between... aur dekho toh your so hot...

you shoudlnt be tied down to just one girl na

amit loved her inside but he didnt want to miss the chance to fuck her...

amit: (trying to grab u) haan...karta hoon na...lekin pehle hum karte hain...

he was being smart...he knew once he  fucks u he doesnt have to leave preity...

u knew this well...u hated preity for showing off so much...u wanted her to cry and amit was ur only chance...

[Image: Owm7d7A.jpg]

u slapped his hand away...and slowly walked away...turning now and then...

IS: mere saamne mobile lo...aur ussko break up message type karo...aur hamara selfie bhi...

amit: what...lekin...woh...aise...

IS: nahi toh bhool jaao...yeh sab kisi aur ko milega...(teasingly flaunting ur body)...

soch lo...zindagi bhar usski ghulam banoge...ya mere ghulam...!

[Image: 2SUDpUp.jpg]

(01-12-2019, 07:14 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: amit loved her inside but he didnt want to miss the chance to fuck her...

amit: (trying to grab u) haan...karta hoon na...lekin pehle hum karte hain...

he was being smart...he knew once he  fucks u he doesnt have to leave preity...

u knew this well...u hated preity for showing off so much...u wanted her to cry and amit was ur only chance...

u slapped his hand away...and slowly walked away...turning now and then...

IS: mere saamne mobile lo...aur ussko break up message type karo...aur hamara selfie bhi...

amit: what...lekin...woh...aise...

IS: nahi toh bhool jaao...yeh sab kisi aur ko milega...(teasingly flaunting ur body)...

soch lo...zindagi bhar usski ghulam banoge...ya mere ghulam...!

i was enjoying this so much as well... but i also wanted him to dump her so moving away from 

IS: pehle message phir main mil loongi... mere ghulam ban jao... kyunki phir main tumari slut bhi ban sakti hoon... tum hi decide karo

you want this... you have to leave her

(01-12-2019, 07:20 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was enjoying this so much as well... but i also wanted him to dump her so moving away from 

IS: pehle message phir main mil loongi... mere ghulam ban jao... kyunki phir main tumari slut bhi ban sakti hoon... tum hi decide karo

you want this... you have to leave her

amit was still confused...he knew preity ka dil toot jaayega...but he wanted u so badly...

amit: lekin...preity...she loves me so much IS...aise kaise...

IS: (walking slowly) soch lo...main ya preity...mere ghulam bann jaaoge toh...

amit: toh...toh kya IS...??? hmmmm...???

[Image: OQgRKN6.jpg]

u didnt answer...u swayed ur big ass in a seductive way...it was so perfect inside that tight short dress almost ripping out...

IS: mere ghulam banoge...toh sab kuch milega...(another sway of ur ass) sab kuch...samajh rahe ho na...!

[Image: rgyedU9.jpg]

(01-12-2019, 07:25 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: amit was still confused...he knew preity ka dil toot jaayega...but he wanted u so badly...

amit: lekin...preity...she loves me so much IS...aise kaise...

IS: (walking slowly) soch lo...main ya preity...mere ghulam bann jaaoge toh...

amit: toh...toh kya IS...??? hmmmm...???

u didnt answer...u swayed ur big ass in a seductive way...it was so perfect inside that tight short dress almost ripping out...

IS: mere ghulam banoge...toh sab kuch milega...(another sway of ur ass) sab kuch...samajh rahe ho na...!

i was teasing him so much... to make him dump her... telling him he would get everything even my ass... knowing he woudlnt be able to resist

IS: chalo decide karo ab... kya chaiye... i mean tumhe nahin chaiye toh am sure theres men out there who would dump their girls for me... unse pooch loongi this they want this

(01-12-2019, 07:29 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was teasing him so much... to make him dump her... telling him he would get everything even my ass... knowing he woudlnt be able to resist

IS: chalo decide karo ab... kya chaiye... i mean tumhe nahin chaiye toh am sure theres men out there who would dump their girls for me... unse pooch loongi this they want this

this was the final straw...amit wanted u so much...his lust won over love...

amit: haan IS...abhi dump kar doonga ussko...

he took his phone...and typed a message...

"preity its over...i found another girl who is much hotter and sexier than u...lets move on"

[Image: D94HClX.jpg]

IS: (taking the phone) selfie main loongi...idhar aao mere paas...

u took ur tongue and licked amit's face...and took a selfie like that...u were sure preity's heart would break seeing like this...

IS: yeh lo...ab bhejo saali ko...aur aao mere paas...

[Image: 6N7fq2G.jpg]

(01-12-2019, 07:35 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: this was the final straw...amit wanted u so much...his lust won over love...

amit: haan IS...abhi dump kar doonga ussko...

he took his phone...and typed a message...

"preity its over...i found another girl who is much hotter and sexier than u...lets move on"

IS: (taking the phone) selfie main loongi...idhar aao mere paas...

u took ur tongue and licked amit's face...and took a selfie like that...u were sure preity's heart would break seeing like this...

IS: yeh lo...ab bhejo saali ko...aur aao mere paas...

he breaking up with his GF... and once i saw that i knew it was time to have some fun 

IS: now you done that,... you get all of this... and for that you dont need this anymore as well 

unbuckling his pants now and taking his pants off