Xossip
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! (/thread-17091.html)

RE: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - madabtactresses - 28-11-2019

(28-11-2019, 02:28 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she wasnt even letting him talk... taking him away... we talking about how hot he was... since we was always all open... and even betting now

IS: double it... itna toh barosa hai mujhe mujhpe... upar se he is just so damn hot na... iske saath maaza aayega

u made sure u took a seat where preity couldnt see u...but amit could...

and u stood there...slowly swaying ur big ass in that tight shorts...u could sense amit was watching...

preity: kya hua amit baby...something wrong...???

amit: nahi nahi...kuch nahi...(trying to focus back on preity)...!

[Image: 7VpQpVV.jpg]

suddenly the DJ wanted all to go to the dance floor...!

IS: arre preity...ek dance kar loon main amit ke saath...dekhoon kitna acha dancer hai...

preity: woh...er...nahi woh...kisi aur ke saath dance nahi karta...

IS: darrti hai na...ki mere saath bhaag na jaaye (in her ear...not letting amit hear)...

preity: u wish...woh aisa kabhi nahi karega...chal dance kar le...

[Image: VX4wgid.jpg]

RE: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - Indiansaiyan - 28-11-2019

(28-11-2019, 02:33 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: u made sure u took a seat where preity couldnt see u...but amit could...

and u stood there...slowly swaying ur big ass in that tight shorts...u could sense amit was watching...

preity: kya hua amit baby...something wrong...???

amit: nahi nahi...kuch nahi...(trying to focus back on preity)...!

suddenly the DJ wanted all to go to the dance floor...!

IS: arre preity...ek dance kar loon main amit ke saath...dekhoon kitna acha dancer hai...

preity: woh...er...nahi woh...kisi aur ke saath dance nahi karta...

IS: darrti hai na...ki mere saath bhaag na jaaye (in her ear...not letting amit hear)...

preity: u wish...woh aisa kabhi nahi karega...chal dance kar le...

i was making sure he was checking me out... he coudlnt help but look

she had so much faith in him... but i had faith in myself... 

IS: perfect (taking him to the dancefloor using this chance to even touch his arms a little as well) vaise preity is a lucky girl na

(28-11-2019, 02:37 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was making sure he was checking me out... he coudlnt help but look

she had so much faith in him... but i had faith in myself... 

IS: perfect (taking him to the dancefloor using this chance to even touch his arms a little as well) vaise preity is a lucky girl na

amit and u were dancing...u slowly started to rub ur hot body against him...

amit: (trying to be normal) nahi lucky toh main hoon...preity jaisi ladki mil gayi mujhe...

IS: (still teasing her ass against his crotch) mmmm...suna hai preity shaadi se pehle kuch karne nahi deti...???

[Image: fPoYXYO.jpg]

amit: woh...er...tum ko kaise pata chala...

IS: (smiling) dost hai meri...mujhe hi pata hai kitni boring hai woh...ek dum behanji hai...

lekin sab kadkiyaan aise nahi hote...some girls love to have fun too...

IS: kaafi handsome ho...(rubbing her hand on his chest) roz gym jaate ho na...???

[Image: NTeGuRF.jpg]

(28-11-2019, 02:41 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: amit and u were dancing...u slowly started to rub ur hot body against him...

amit: (trying to be normal) nahi lucky toh main hoon...preity jaisi ladki mil gayi mujhe...

IS: (still teasing her ass against his crotch) mmmm...suna hai preity shaadi se pehle kuch karne nahi deti...???

amit: woh...er...tum ko kaise pata chala...

IS: (smiling) dost hai meri...mujhe hi pata hai kitni boring hai woh...ek dum behanji hai...

lekin sab kadkiyaan aise nahi hote...some girls love to have fun too...

IS: kaafi handsome ho...(rubbing her hand on his chest) roz gym jaate ho na...???

i was dancing slutty with him... and talking and flirting with him

IS: its not fair na... ki she doesnt want to have fun thats means you cant have fun as well... 

touching his body more

IS: yeh body toh pakka gym ja kar hi banti hai... (he still acting normal) aare teek se dance karo na

(28-11-2019, 02:46 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i was dancing slutty with him... and talking and flirting with him

IS: its not fair na... ki she doesnt want to have fun thats means you cant have fun as well... 

touching his body more

IS: yeh body toh pakka gym ja kar hi banti hai... (he still acting normal) aare teek se dance karo na

preity was looking so jealous...she hated u as u were flirting so openly with him...

amit: (not noticing) haan...din mein do baar gym jaata hoon...tabhi itna fit hoon...

IS: acha...??? (moving closer to him in a dance step) bass bahar se fit ho yaa...(moving away teasingly)...

[Image: EQjFAXW.jpg]

u were moving ur svelte hot body for him...he was looking at u with hunger...

but there were other guys who were watching u move ur hot slutty body...

some were looking at ur perky boobs...some ur juicy thighs...some ur shapely ass...

u were easily the hottest slut in the whole pub that night...

[Image: ZVLbSzU.jpg]

(28-11-2019, 02:52 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: preity was looking so jealous...she hated u as u were flirting so openly with him...

amit: (not noticing) haan...din mein do baar gym jaata hoon...tabhi itna fit hoon...

IS: acha...??? (moving closer to him in a dance step) bass bahar se fit ho yaa...(moving away teasingly)...

u were moving ur svelte hot body for him...he was looking at u with hunger...

but there were other guys who were watching u move ur hot slutty body...

some were looking at ur perky boobs...some ur juicy thighs...some ur shapely ass...

u were easily the hottest slut in the whole pub that night...

he was looking at me with hunger but still wasnt doing anything aur touching me in any slutty way... so i wanted to tease him as well 

IS: i mean agar tumhe dance nahin karna hai toh i can find someone else you know

RE: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...! - Bigg Boss - 28-11-2019

repped

(28-11-2019, 02:55 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he was looking at me with hunger but still wasnt doing anything aur touching me in any slutty way... so i wanted to tease him as well 

IS: i mean agar tumhe dance nahin karna hai toh i can find someone else you know

u teasingly moved away from amit...there was another tall and handsome guy standing there...

u went to him...and hugged him...smiled at him suggestively...

IS: hey handsome...whats ur name...

guy: er...aniket...!

[Image: kBjgnaX.jpg]

IS: mere saath dance karoge aniket...???

guy: id love to...lekin main apne doston ke saath aaya hoon...

u looked at his friends...they were the same guys who were passing comments on u earlier...

IS: acha....toh main sab ke saath nach leti hoon...it would be fun na...

[Image: hB9QtmS.jpg]

(28-11-2019, 02:59 AM)madabtactresses Wrote: u teasingly moved away from amit...there was another tall and handsome guy standing there...

u went to him...and hugged him...smiled at him suggestively...

IS: hey handsome...whats ur name...

guy: er...aniket...!

IS: mere saath dance karoge aniket...???

guy: id love to...lekin main apne doston ke saath aaya hoon...

u looked at his friends...they were the same guys who were passing comments on u earlier...

IS: acha....toh main sab ke saath nach leti hoon...it would be fun na...

he wasnt getting open so i knew how to tease him to get him more open... going to another guy

IS: aur hai... toh kya.. the more the better na... par teek se dance karna... i was just with a guy aur usse toh pata hi nahin kaise dance karte hai

(28-11-2019, 03:02 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he wasnt getting open so i knew how to tease him to get him more open... going to another guy

IS: aur hai... toh kya.. the more the better na... par teek se dance karna... i was just with a guy aur usse toh pata hi nahin kaise dance karte hai

u said that a bit loud...so that amit could hear it...he heard it and was so jealous...

aniket: haan of course...tum jaisi hot ladki ke saath kaun dance karna nahi chahega...koi chutiya hi hoga...

IS: haan...ek tarah se chutiya hi hai...(looking at u and giving a teasing smile)...

[Image: 9DIPa3S.jpg]

soon his friends joined u and him...and all of u started dancing for the song...

the song was...zara zara touch me touch me touch me...and the boys were all over...

their hands were so rough...their breathing reeked of alcohol...

they were touching u and groping u all over...u were enjoying it so much as amit and ur friends looked on...

[Image: QhBULqk.jpg]