Xossip
Insatiable 18.75 is back again - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Insatiable 18.75 is back again (/thread-44648.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Insatiable 18.75 is back again - Indiansaiyan - 21-02-2022

(21-02-2022, 11:54 PM)timewaster Wrote: Alia home alone today - knows ...her Daddy .jerks off on her

Alia (today wearing ...his wife- her mom's saree)

sitting in the drawing room

Alia: dad ..dad. .come out ...i know what you are doing .come out ...no need to hide come out ..you can share on your daughter in front of her face ..come out

[Image: FMHpbhlUYAIwdmI?format=jpg&name=large]

Coming out to her... 

IS: what happened... woh bacha... i wasnt errrmmm i wasnt doing anything... was just in my room watching TV

RE: Insatiable 18.75 is back again - timewaster - 22-02-2022

(21-02-2022, 11:58 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: Coming out to her... 

IS: what happened... woh bacha... i wasnt errrmmm i wasnt doing anything... was just in my room watching TV

she smiling 

puts her feet up on the sofa 

Alia : kya daddy ..itne zor se .hilaate ho ..itna chota nunu hain ....woh to .uncle ka bhala ..ho ki main aa gayi 

nahin to ..isse ma ..ka toh kuch ho nahin paya 

ab mujhe bhi nahin ..enjoy karne doge ?  (eyeing your crotch area) 

[Image: FLikcowaAAYK-oF?format=jpg&name=small][Image: FLikcowaAAYK-oF?format=jpg&name=small]

RE: Insatiable 18.75 is back again - Indiansaiyan - 22-02-2022

(22-02-2022, 12:01 AM)timewaster Wrote: she smiling 

puts her feet up on the sofa 

Alia : kya daddy ..itne zor se .hilaate ho ..itna chota nunu hain ....woh to .uncle ka bhala ..ho ki main aa gayi 

nahin to ..isse ma ..ka toh kuch ho nahin paya 

ab mujhe bhi nahin ..enjoy karne doge ?  (eyeing your crotch area) 

[Image: FLikcowaAAYK-oF?format=jpg&name=small][Image: FLikcowaAAYK-oF?format=jpg&name=small]

she knew everything about her daddy... she even saying that the only reason she was here was because of her uncle and not me

IS: woh tum aisi... baatein... kya kar rahi ho bacha... woh this is not all right... you should go to your room and relax

(22-02-2022, 12:05 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she knew everything about her daddy... she even saying that the only reason she was here was because of her uncle and not me

IS: woh tum aisi... baatein... kya kar rahi ho bacha... woh this is not all right... you should go to your room and relax

Alia smiling .....that look 

cocks her head and looks at IS and this his dick 

Alia : relax karene kahan dete ho daddy 

jab .bhi room mein jaon ..awaaz aaati hain aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaah alia beti aaaah aaaaaaaah aliaaaaaaaaaa beti (IS used to moan and jerk thinking of his duaghter) 

[Image: FMBV4_7VkAkeoVv?format=jpg&name=large]

(22-02-2022, 12:08 AM)timewaster Wrote: Alia smiling .....that look 

cocks her head and looks at IS and this his dick 

Alia : relax karene kahan dete ho daddy 

jab .bhi room mein jaon ..awaaz aaati hain aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaah alia beti aaaah aaaaaaaah aliaaaaaaaaaa beti (IS used to moan and jerk thinking of his duaghter) 

[Image: FMBV4_7VkAkeoVv?format=jpg&name=large]

i had no idea i used to moan so loud when i my room.. i used to think about her more than her mom 

IS: beti yeh kya... woh nahin nahin aise kuch nahin hai.. woh toh main bas aise... eerrmmm its nothing like that at all

(22-02-2022, 12:10 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i had no idea i used to moan so loud when i my room.. i used to think about her more than her mom 

IS: beti yeh kya... woh nahin nahin aise kuch nahin hai.. woh toh main bas aise... eerrmmm its nothing like that at all

Alia : acha nothing like that ...

really daddy 

jhoot bologe gudiya se ...apni 

chalo ...chalo ....pajama neechea karo ..chalo 

(hands crossed under her breast - demanding ..an inspection) 

[Image: FMBV38HVgAAv-mg?format=jpg&name=large]

(22-02-2022, 12:12 AM)timewaster Wrote: Alia : acha nothing like that ...

really daddy 

jhoot bologe gudiya se ...apni 

chalo ...chalo ....pajama neechea karo ..chalo 

(hands crossed under her breast - demanding ..an inspection) 

[Image: FMBV38HVgAAv-mg?format=jpg&name=large]

she had her hands crossed... telling me basically ordering me... demanding me... to take off my pants... my own daughter was ordering me to do something

IS: nahin nahin beti... yeh kya... what are you saying... aise thodi hota hai... i cant do that na

(22-02-2022, 12:16 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she had her hands crossed... telling me basically ordering me... demanding me... to take off my pants... my own daughter was ordering me to do something

IS: nahin nahin beti... yeh kya... what are you saying... aise thodi hota hai... i cant do that na

Alia : daddy ......yahan se pata chal raha hain haal chaal 

main aa ke ..khud ..poocho kya ?

smiling ..getting up .

she knows.. she's got you cornered 

[Image: FLoG8c4akAAe4AD?format=jpg&name=large]

(22-02-2022, 12:18 AM)timewaster Wrote: Alia : daddy ......yahan se pata chal raha hain haal chaal 

main aa ke ..khud ..poocho kya ?

smiling ..getting up .

she knows.. she's got you cornered 

[Image: FLoG8c4akAAe4AD?format=jpg&name=large]

IS: woh nahin nahin tum nahin... thats not right na... woh main karta hoon beti

she was basically in full control now... while i was taking off my pants just like she had ordered me to do

(22-02-2022, 12:23 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: IS: woh nahin nahin tum nahin... thats not right na... woh main karta hoon beti

she was basically in full control now... while i was taking off my pants just like she had ordered me to do

Alia smiling ...

knowing she is winning 

Alia : daddy ....ma pe bhi .nunnu khada hota tha aap ka 

itna ...hi ..ya isse se zyada ?

[Image: FLoG8B8aAAAXmGy?format=jpg&name=small]