Xossip
RULE OF THE GODESS - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: RULE OF THE GODESS (/thread-587.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: RULE OF THE GODESS - BUNNY'S_DOG - 19-12-2019

(19-12-2019, 11:18 PM)divya01 Wrote: i am kriti  a hot 28 year old girl belonging to a very decent medium class family... as my father used to earn 30 k per month.... i was highly educated and never used to hang out with boys....for me my framily comes first..... but my father fixed my marriage with rohit a 29 year old businessman who is rich son of business tycoon....satish who is 42 years old....and is very very rich and famous.... i never knew my father just for my happiness had a deal of dowry with satish that on the engagement my father would give 10 lakh ruppess cash as dowry......today was my engagement.....ans as it eneded in evening.... we come home and rohit went home with his parents.....but my father was talking over phone at that time and i dint know

( i was wearing same dress in pic)

[Image: press-banner.jpg?8597226931058443663]

( i am 42 year old business tycoon and i had an agreement with ur dad that before engagement 10 lakh rupees will be deposited to our family account whcih hasnt been done yet)

( i call ur dad)

hello ji wo dowry ke regarding call kiya tha

apne kaha tha ki 10lkah rupees deposit ho jayenge chahe aandi aaye ya toofan

rohit ne to aapke beti ke sath ring ceremony complete kr liya lekin lakh rupees nhi aaye account me

( all my family memebers were thinking of going to some relatives home but i didnt went with them so it was just me at home)

ye nhi chalega ....word is bond
aap apne beti ko mere ghar bhejiye mujhe usse face o face kuch baat kehni thi

RE: RULE OF THE GODESS - divya01 - 19-12-2019

(19-12-2019, 11:23 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i am 42 year old business tycoon and i had an agreement with ur dad that before engagement 10 lakh rupees will be deposited to our family account whcih hasnt been done yet)

( i call ur dad)

hello ji wo dowry ke regarding call kiya tha

apne kaha tha ki 10lkah rupees deposit ho jayenge chahe aandi aaye ya toofan

rohit ne to aapke beti ke sath ring ceremony complete kr liya lekin lakh rupees nhi aaye account me

( all my family memebers were thinking of going to some relatives home but i didnt went with them so it was just me at home)

ye nhi chalega ....word is bond
aap apne beti ko mere ghar bhejiye mujhe usse face o face kuch baat kehni thi

as my dad cuts the call

dad : looks at me seriously....

me : kya hua dad?

dad : kuch nhi beta vo tumhare sasurji ka phone aaya tha and vo keh rahe the ki tumhari shaadi todna chahte hai

as my dad said that i got shocked.. 

me : what kyu kya hua? kya bakwaas hai ye.....kisliye ( i say in anger , what the fuck )....

dad : haa beta vo bas actually .... tum ek kam karo tum satish jee se jaake khud hi kyu nhi baat kar leti ho?
 ( he tries to hide the fact in shame )..... 

me : jee but hua kya hai? khair chodiye main khud hi jaati hu baat karne 

[Image: 1de64ff28abf8cec230030d65b925633.jpg]

(19-12-2019, 11:32 PM)divya01 Wrote: as my dad cuts the call

dad : looks at me seriously....

me : kya hua dad?

dad : kuch nhi beta vo tumhare sasurji ka phone aaya tha and vo keh rahe the ki tumhari shaadi todna chahte hai

as my dad said that i got shocked.. 

me : what kyu kya hua? kya bakwaas hai ye.....kisliye ( i say in anger , what the fuck )....

dad : haa beta vo bas actually .... tum ek kam karo tum satish jee se jaake khud hi kyu nhi baat kar leti ho?
 ( he tries to hide the fact in shame )..... 

me : jee but hua kya hai? khair chodiye main khud hi jaati hu baat karne 

[Image: 1de64ff28abf8cec230030d65b925633.jpg]

( i knew how meddle lass people are the moment they get a relation like this where they can be linked to business tycoons like me they wont waste it under any cost so i was relaxed )

( i opened my rare whisky bottle and i was in my mansion front garden on my beach chair enjoying the nature in the evening as all were out of home and sipping the whisky glass slowly)

(rohit was very mad for u and he would have done anything to maary u as u were hot and beautiful and educated but i was a very cunning busines man who know what oppurtunity i had in my hand now)

(19-12-2019, 11:37 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i knew how meddle lass people are the moment they get a relation like this where they can be linked to business tycoons like me they wont waste it under any cost so i was relaxed )

( i opened my rare whisky bottle and i was in my mansion front garden on my beach chair enjoying the nature in the evening as all were out of home and sipping the whisky glass slowly)

(rohit was very mad for u and he would have done anything to maary u as u were hot and beautiful and educated but i was a very cunning busines man who know what oppurtunity i had in my hand now)

i reached the home in evening and i saw u at front chair in garden as u were relaxing.....( i was nervous and angry too a bit )

i come near you nervously..... jee namaste uncle.... kaise hai aap?... maine suna ki apne papa ko bolkaar mujhe yaha ane ke liye kaha?

saab theek to hai na?  ( i knew that you said to my dad that you want to break up the relation.... but i didnt say anything about that )

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4138264274_Kriti%20Sanon%...58298f.JPG]

(19-12-2019, 11:42 PM)divya01 Wrote: i reached the home in evening and i saw u at front chair in garden as u were relaxing.....( i was nervous and angry too a bit )

i come near you nervously..... jee namaste uncle.... kaise hai aap?... maine suna ki apne papa ko bolkaar mujhe yaha ane ke liye kaha?

saab theek to hai na?  ( i knew that you said to my dad that you want to break up the relation.... but i didnt say anything about that )

[Image: hpse_fullsize__4138264274_Kriti%20Sanon%...58298f.JPG]

( i was just having a sip and throwing ball to my dog thats when u enetered and so i closed the whisky bttle)

are kriti tum aa gyi ( sala call krke 10 minute nhi hua itna jaldi aa gyi ....i understood the desperation in u )

have a seeat kriti ( i offered a chair near me which was normal chair unlike my beach chair)

umm see kriti u may find me strict but word is word thats all

i hope ur dad told u everything ( looks so beautiful roit surely is a lucky guy ...sala mera beta hai krke itni achi ladki mil rha hai use..i felt little jealous of him)

(19-12-2019, 11:46 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i was just having a sip and throwing ball to my dog thats when u enetered and so i closed the whisky bttle)

are kriti tum aa gyi ( sala call krke 10 minute nhi hua itna jaldi aa gyi ....i understood the desperation in u )

have a seeat kriti ( i offered a chair near me which was normal chair unlike my beach chair)

umm see kriti u may find me strict but word is word thats all

i hope ur dad told u everything ( looks so beautiful roit surely is a lucky guy ...sala mera beta hai krke itni achi ladki mil rha hai use..i felt little jealous of him)

i was nervous and ssit neext to you on chair looking at you

nhi sir mujhe kuch nhi bataya papa ne... kyu kya hua? sab theek to hai na? mujhe papa ne ye bataya ki aap sagai todna chaahte hai rohit aur mri?

sab theek to hai na? kya hua? ( i assk with sad voice looking at you )

and i was nervous too
[Image: hpse_fullsize__496647892_Kriti%20Sanon%2...ccb0f1.JPG]

(19-12-2019, 11:51 PM)divya01 Wrote: i was nervous and ssit neext to you on chair looking at you

nhi sir mujhe kuch nhi bataya papa ne... kyu kya hua? sab theek to hai na? mujhe papa ne ye bataya ki aap sagai todna chaahte hai rohit aur mri?

sab theek to hai na? kya hua? ( i assk with sad voice looking at you )

and i was nervous too
[Image: hpse_fullsize__496647892_Kriti%20Sanon%2...ccb0f1.JPG]

( i looked at the ring in ur finger ur long ladies finger ...and then at ur eyes)
see tumhare pitaji jo hai unhone 10 lakh dahej dene ki baat ki thi

hamne kisine nhi manga it was all his own 

ki paise nhi mile to mera naam kutte ko rakh dena ye wo bhot kaha tha aapke pitaji ne

bbut see he still havent and u are engaged 

i have all the money in the world dear but the way in which ur dad have insited us i cant stand it

so maine socha tum dono ki sagai tod deta hu
( i looked at ur nice neck and nose woww a rare beauty u were)

tum samajh sakti ho meri baat ok

so i am sorry u caount be our ghar ki bahu

RE: RULE OF THE GODESS - divya01 - 20-12-2019

(19-12-2019, 11:55 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: ( i looked at the ring in ur finger ur long ladies finger ...and then at ur eyes)
see tumhare pitaji jo hai unhone 10 lakh dahej dene ki baat ki thi

hamne kisine nhi manga it was all his own 

ki paise nhi mile to mera naam kutte ko rakh dena ye wo bhot kaha tha aapke pitaji ne

bbut see he still havent and u are engaged 

i have all the money in the world dear but the way in which ur dad have insited us i cant stand it

so maine socha tum dono ki sagai tod deta hu
( i looked at ur nice neck and nose woww a rare beauty u were)

tum samajh sakti ho meri baat ok

so i am sorry u caount be our ghar ki bahu

i get shocked a u say that.... what / ye kya keh rahe ho uncle... aapko maine apna saussr usi din se maan liya tha jab se rohit aur maine shaadi ke liye haa ki thi.....

aur ye kya sir aap 10 lakh rs.... sir aapko pata hai na ki ye kanooni jurm hai.... aur hum itne paise kaha se laaye ?

please uncle ye humari izzat ka sawal hai..... samjha kijiye main aapke saamne haath jodti hu

9 kehte hue main tere aaage haath jodti hu baithe hue hi)

[Image: 1%2821%29.jpg?itok=2eZ61niT]

RE: RULE OF THE GODESS - BUNNY'S_DOG - 20-12-2019

(20-12-2019, 12:00 AM)divya01 Wrote: i get shocked a u say that.... what / ye kya keh rahe ho uncle... aapko maine apna saussr usi din se maan liya tha jab se rohit aur maine shaadi ke liye haa ki thi.....

aur ye kya sir aap 10 lakh rs.... sir aapko pata hai na ki ye kanooni jurm hai.... aur hum itne paise kaha se laaye ?

please uncle ye humari izzat ka sawal hai..... samjha kijiye main aapke saamne haath jodti hu

9 kehte hue main tere aaage haath jodti hu baithe hue hi)

[Image: 1%2821%29.jpg?itok=2eZ61niT]

maine kuch nhi kiya

its ur dads fault kriti ab mai kya kr sakta hu 

word is bond

i dont like ki koi dhoka kre mere sath 

i am feeling betrayed by ur dad

( as i saw u join ur hand i had another idea in my head)

i think i have one option but it should be done by you and not by ur dad

i think u r 29 years old u should have the freedom to take ur decision kriti

( oyee hoyee kitni cute dikhti hai meri bahu haath jodte hue)

sasur manti ho to jo sasur mangega wo kr paogi tum haa ?

RE: RULE OF THE GODESS - divya01 - 20-12-2019

(20-12-2019, 12:04 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: maine kuch nhi kiya

its ur dads fault kriti ab mai kya kr sakta hu 

word is bond

i dont like ki koi dhoka kre mere sath 

i am feeling betrayed by ur dad

( as i saw u join ur hand i had another idea in my head)

i think i have one option but it should be done by you and not by ur dad

i think u r 29 years old u should have the freedom to take ur decision kriti

( oyee hoyee kitni cute dikhti hai meri bahu haath jodte hue)

sasur manti ho to jo sasur mangega wo kr paogi tum haa ?
i get nervous by your wike smile and confused too.....haa uncle aapko sasussr maaanti hu obvioulsy isme koi shaq nhi

par shirt main kuch samjhi nhi? kya karna padega? ( i asked nervoussly as i was worried too by your words andd situation )

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3272527453_Kriti%20Sanon%...db9169.JPG]