Xossip
Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Mirchi (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (adult) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger (/thread-5014.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - Piegons - 23-05-2019

update plz

RE: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - daddydj - 23-05-2019

nice start dude keep them coming

RE: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - Aajka1992 - 25-05-2019

Surprised expression .
In absence of her husband when she caught while doing sex with her man.

[Image: chiranjeevi-fucking-meenakshi.jpg?id=b55...3737373432]

RE: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - Avenger - 03-06-2019

Anushka Sharma

[Image: 109287045_anu1.jpg] [Image: 109287217_anu2.jpg] [Image: 109287473_anu3.jpg] [Image: 109287663_anu4.jpg] [Image: 109287922_anu5.jpg] [Image: 109288074_anu6.jpg] [Image: 109288340_anu7.jpg]

RE: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - Avenger - 03-06-2019

Does anyone know how to post large images?

RE: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - the boss - 04-06-2019

Jacqueline Fernandez

RE: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - timewaster - 05-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 07:35 PM)Avenger Wrote: Does anyone know how to post large images?

Hi Avenger

I had made this detailed post to help a fellow poster learn how to post ..in your case ...please see .......g) to j). 

hope it helps. 

a) go to this link :https://xossipfap.com/forum/thread-35-page-1051.html

b) if you are signed in ..scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Quick Reply box

c) hit preview post - yes just hit preview post 

d) a new page wll open but with an error message on top (ignore that message)

e) you will be seeing an entire compose window like the one you see when answering on gmail

f) open another window, go to any site and search and select an actress pic you want to post 

g) right click on that picture (large picture not the thumbnail..enlargen the whole picture before rigth clicking) .copy the image url (not the page's url ...just that picture's url)

h) now come back to the compose window page on xossipfap

i ) type what you want to comment 

if comment is from yoru side maybe your name or an abbreviation eg SR : (what you want to say about the pic/ celeb) 

of if the comment is from the celebs's side you could type .  Sonakshi : mujhe ab ek lund chahiye (or any such comment)

type that .hit enter and take the cursor to the next line

j)now on the last row of the formattting of the comppose window - (right above where you typed what you had to type)ii.e. starting from B (bold), I (italics) and so on go to the 14th icon .....hold the cursor over it ..it will say "insert an image"..click that .paste the image url you copied in the dialog box which opens ..hit insert and ...done :[Image: biggrin.png]

enjoy posting

RE: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - Avenger - 08-06-2019

(05-06-2019, 09:34 PM)timewaster Wrote: Hi Avenger

I had made this detailed post to help a fellow poster learn how to post ..in your case ...please see .......g) to j). 

hope it helps. 

a) go to this link :https://xossipfap.com/forum/thread-35-page-1051.html

b) if you are signed in ..scroll down to the bottom of the page to the Quick Reply box

c) hit preview post - yes just hit preview post 

d) a new page wll open but with an error message on top (ignore that message)

e) you will be seeing an entire compose window like the one you see when answering on gmail

f) open another window, go to any site and search and select an actress pic you want to post 

g) right click on that picture (large picture not the thumbnail..enlargen the whole picture before rigth clicking) .copy the image url (not the page's url ...just that picture's url)

h) now come back to the compose window page on xossipfap

i ) type what you want to comment 

if comment is from yoru side maybe your name or an abbreviation eg SR : (what you want to say about the pic/ celeb) 

of if the comment is from the celebs's side you could type .  Sonakshi : mujhe ab ek lund chahiye (or any such comment)

type that .hit enter and take the cursor to the next line

j)now on the last row of the formattting of the comppose window - (right above where you typed what you had to type)ii.e. starting from B (bold), I (italics) and so on go to the 14th icon .....hold the cursor over it ..it will say "insert an image"..click that .paste the image url you copied in the dialog box which opens ..hit insert and ...done :[Image: biggrin.png]

enjoy posting

I cannot believe the great timewaster is helping me. I have been your fan since 50 pages on xossip. Smile

It is an honor to have you visit my thread. Please enjoy the fakes!!  Welcome

Thank you for the help.  thanks

Avenger

RE: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - Nik - 08-06-2019

Good start bro
Pls post Surbhi Jyoti

RE: Bollywood Fakes by Avenger - sucrose777 - 10-06-2019

amazing anushka series brother.......keep updating this awesome thread.