Xossip
RULE OF THE GODESS - Printable Version

+- Xossip (https://xossipfap.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Masala (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Pics n Vids (glamour) (https://xossipfap.net/forum/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: RULE OF THE GODESS (/thread-587.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: RULE OF THE GODESS - AJ 1997 - 17-06-2019

(17-06-2019, 10:25 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (When i understood that u dont dnow English i i ev liked it better)
Madamji angrezi ho kyaaa ?(are u a foreigner)
Aaap maaal lagti ho...(u look like a fine piece of meat)
Apke bagal chate kya kum(can i lick ur armpits)

Kajal was confused what u all talking and she felt irritated

She without even understanding saying as yaa yaaa 

Everyone around start to laugh when she said yaa yaaa 

Kajal gets irritaed and anger hello just speak in english ( lusu pasnagala : fools) 

Talk in english I don't understand what u saying why u all laughing now 
[Image: kajal4325.jpg]

RE: RULE OF THE GODESS - BUNNY'S_DOG - 17-06-2019

(17-06-2019, 10:44 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal was confused what u all talking and she felt irritated

She without even understanding saying as yaa yaaa 

Everyone around start to laugh when she said yaa yaaa 

Kajal gets irritaed and anger hello just speak in english ( lusu pasnagala : fools) 

Talk in english I don't understand what u saying why u all laughing now 
[Image: kajal4325.jpg]

Madamji English i no(showing u no indication with hand)
(I came near u and sniffed ur sleveless arm)
Mm mmmm mmm aye hayeee mm kya mehak hai aapki(what an aroma)
(Ur smell turned me on)

(17-06-2019, 10:47 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: Madamji English i no(showing u no indication with hand)
(I came near u and sniffed ur sleveless arm)
Mm mmmm mmm aye hayeee mm kya mehak hai aapki(what an aroma)
(Ur smell turned me on)

Kajal feels like she is strucked with unwashed labours who her father used to build there house 

Kajal : whatever thank u for ur help I will find somewhere else 

Kajal notice a huge crowd is around her and watching her like she is some rare species

Kajal : with action college kithar hiii( she asking to everyone commonly they all making fun of her hindi slang) 

[Image: kajal4333.jpg]

(17-06-2019, 10:54 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal feels like she is strucked with unwashed labours who her father used to build there house 

Kajal : whatever thank u for ur help I will find somewhere else 

Kajal notice a huge crowd is around her and watching her like she is some rare species

Kajal : with action college kithar hiii( she asking to everyone commonly they all making fun of her hindi slang) 

[Image: kajal4333.jpg]
(I am dhananjay yadav a old man in his 60s i was a teacher at my school so i inow English i came out from the crowd )
I will tell u about college (in bihari accent but spoke in English)
(I looked at crowd and shouted) chalo bago yaha se ladki dekhi nhi ki aa gye bhago(i dispersed the crowd)

(17-06-2019, 10:59 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (I am dhananjay yadav a old man in his 60s i was a teacher at my school so i inow English i came out from the crowd )
I will tell u about college (in bihari accent but spoke in English)
(I looked at crowd and shouted) chalo bago yaha se ladki dekhi nhi ki aa gye bhago(i dispersed the crowd)

Kajal felt so happy to finally hear a English sound 

Kajal : thank u so much uncle this idiots are killing me u came and saved me from them why no one here talking english....?? ( she standing so close to u as she thinks u as a old man who will think her as a kid) 

Still others oozing at her body 
[Image: kajal4323.jpg]

(17-06-2019, 11:02 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal felt so happy to finally hear a English sound 

Kajal : thank u so much uncle this idiots are killing me u came and saved me from them why no one here talking english....?? ( she standing so close to u as she thinks u as a old man who will think her as a kid) 

Still others oozing at her body 
[Image: kajal4323.jpg]
(My wife died 14  years ago my kids are away i iive a lonely life i have a small home near the jungle area of bhagalpur which is near chapra)
This is bihar (due to ur closeness i i sff ur skin aromaa ufff mmmm but i act like a very responsible old man of the society) no one know English here all are illiterates
Ur college is very far away from here i think u should come to my home and stay there 
I will drop u to ur college tommorow in my cycle
What do u say

(17-06-2019, 11:08 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (My wife died 14  years ago my kids are away i iive a lonely life i have a small home near the jungle area of bhagalpur which is near chapra)
This is bihar (due to ur closeness i i sff ur skin aromaa ufff mmmm but i act like a very responsible old man of the society) no one know English here all are illiterates
Ur college is very far away from here i think u should come to my home and stay there 
I will drop u to ur college tommorow in my cycle
What do u say
No uncle I should register in the college within today else they will not accept me I have money can u arrange a taxi are cab for me 

No matter the price I can pay but I want to go today itself

[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-Photos-Pics-Stills-153.jpg]

(17-06-2019, 11:17 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: No uncle I should register in the college within today else they will not accept me I have money can u arrange a taxi are cab for me 

No matter the price I can pay but I want to go today itself

[Image: Kajal-Agarwal-Photos-Pics-Stills-153.jpg]

(i placed my arm around ur waist softly and said to u )
see this place is not good ok u r not understnading here...(ohh what a skin mmm )
this is not normal place anything can happen...
u can register tommorow( iw anted u in my home the college was 10 kms away but i was trying to con u )
U cant get people like me here everyone will try to steal ur things thats why i am saying( i was looking at the way ur lips moved cutely)
come to my home have a bath have something to eat 
I think u r south indian this is not like south here no police nothing..anything can happen

(17-06-2019, 11:21 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i placed my arm around ur waist softly and said to u )
see this place is not good ok u r not understnading here...(ohh what a skin mmm )
this is not normal place anything can happen...
u can register tommorow( iw anted u in my home the college was 10 kms away but i was trying to con u )
U cant get people like me here everyone will try to steal ur things thats why i am saying( i was looking at the way ur lips moved cutely)
come to my home have a bath have something to eat 
I think u r south indian this is not like south here no police nothing..anything can happenKaa
Kajal ok uncle but is there signal available in ur home so I can in from the college that I will be late 

So they won't deny my entry...?? 

Kajal bending down to pick up her bag her ass touched ur cock area so uncle can we go I feel bad by seeing this people staring at me let's go from this place 

[Image: kajal433.jpg]

(17-06-2019, 11:27 AM)AJ 1997 Wrote: Kajal ok uncle but is there signal available in ur home so I can in from the college that I will be late 

So they won't deny my entry...?? 

Kajal bending down to pick up her bag her ass touched ur cock area so uncle can we go I feel bad by seeing this people staring at me let's go from this place 

[Image: kajal433.jpg]

I have landline at my home
u will get every facility there 
(uffff what an asss the sleeping beast inside me was waking up slowly )
come on lets go (i took my cycle and pointed u to sit in front there was small seat in front )
(i took ur luggages from ur hand and placed it behind my cyccle)
(some one from crowd shouted)
Guy : Buddhe akele chatega kya ( will u taste her all by urself u old man)