Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(30-04-2021, 03:10 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu getting her pussy pampered by Lucky: Haaa haaa haaa Will vastanu....................untanu...................uuuuuuu pantanu neetho PATITA laa aaaaaa

[Image: Actress-Nabha-Natesh-gorgeous-Stills-1.j...om=1&ssl=1]
willsam: dam your are such a bitch vasu I never expected such a godess of sex come in my life you had given me new life to my sexual desires bitch i am gona fuck you rough ani nee pirallu pissikesthu nee pookulo ki naa maddani push chesthu naa pookuni kasiga denguthuna
(30-04-2021, 04:19 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu's face happily glowing: Ohhhh Thank you Sagar, I love them soooo much

[Image: 57677d6a8559857870050359009901da.jpg]

Antu My Wife Vasu eating strawberry feeding by our Son Lucky and showing her boobs to Sagar as a reward

[Image: Kajal_Aggarwal_holiday_mood_1200x768.jpe...e=1200:675]

My Wife Vasu enjoying the feel that Principal status gala Vicky laanti vyakti is going crazy after her beauty and pressing her thighs in middle of fully occupied public but acting like she is feeling inconvenient : Ohhh Thank you Vicky..........

[Image: BaoBua-CoM-govindudu-andarivaadele-kajal4.jpg]

anil: sagar and vicky sir amaa vasuni chudam nennu gamanisthune unaa valani jeasoul fell avali ani valani rechagotali ani amaa strawberrys nekana naku strawberrys ivvaaa ani nee notlo unaa strawberryni naa noti tho andukuntu naa pedavi tho nee pedavini touch chesthuna........ nee notlo unaa strawberryni andukuntunaa..
vicky: anil and vasu intimacy chusi I was geting littel bite jeasouly on anil o vasu garu mana ki mana ki thank enti andi it's my dutie to take of my student ninnu kasiga chusthu e sari tabel kinda nuchi nee chiralo ki naa cheyi ponichi meeku convintega unde time chepithe a time ki vachi naa special class tissukunta ani nee nadumuni touch chesthunaa....
sagar:dam such a lucky bastard your ràaa nee amaa aayi indaka pothe ekkade e lanjani padasi denge vadini.......
(30-04-2021, 04:28 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Malvi: Such a nice puppy you are Raju.....................

[Image: Disha-Patani-1900x.jpg]
Subbu:avnu madam meeru ante maku kasi moju istham mattalo chepa leni seprate istham meeku basinaga meemalani suka petta fuckboygs untam kosam memmu emi ayyna chestham ani mokalla meeda kurchuni nee thoda kiss chesthuna...
(30-04-2021, 06:29 PM)sunny123 Wrote: nani kana vastunda  nee pellam poka kee naa suli yetala gussa isthundi kana vosta leda ani levve lanjaaa antu nee pellamni lepi nee pellamni bonga peti nee pellam leg bed poll meeda petti nee pellam pokala naa suli petti geeppudu chodu nani kana vosthadi naa suli antu nee pellam pokala keli lopala kee bita kee vachudu lanjamunda gaa muchata cheppu  naa ana kee naa thoni kadupu cheyinchukuna naaku kodukunu kani icchey muchata chepu  beekar lanja yetulunadi naa thoppudu antu nee pokani kasakasa dengutunaaa

My Wife Vasu while getting her love holed rammed rashly with Sunny's sulli to me: Haaa Nani aaaa aaaa I am going to give birth to a child with Sunny's Semen aaaa aaaa

[Image: a49c14ecd1f731ac5425f0fd13985327.png]

My Wife Vasu to Sunny: Kadupu neeppi lestandi ra nee kummudu ki aa aa aaaaa

[Image: anasuya-bharadwaj-latest-hot-hd-photoswa...1570217346]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(30-04-2021, 06:34 PM)sunny123 Wrote: chamaka chamaka chemka isthunav ani china comment chesina guchukuntunav yenda pori geepudu vonti meeda cheyi vests yemi pikthave ani nee jaba gilli abbo pilla gilla palu karela unde nee volu ...

My Wife Vasu: Nuvvu gatla cheyyalane gitla chesina ra Sunny

[Image: 03607669c1113805a2c7d02e0c1cadce.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(30-04-2021, 06:44 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: why bhabhi u have to hide and lie .. i knew ur honey pot is aching to be filled by me bhabhii.. u ahve to lie down with me bhabhii...... [ slowly grabbing her pussy over her dress while she shakes and shivers]

My Wife Vasu: Ohhh Nasty Brother in law auuuuuuuuuuuu Yes I love it...............my HONEY POT is quivering for you Johnnnn

[Image: 76280767.jpg?487587]
(30-04-2021, 06:44 PM)sunny123 Wrote: nee body meeda nuchi nee chirani remove chesthu zaldi ramanu nee kodukunu treatment start chesta antu nee neckla muddu pedutuna

My Mother Geetha taking your kiss on her neck: Ummmm alaage antu called me

[Image: 2dd19d8949cd50af6957e7d321b2d5f0.jpg]

Nani: I came out and shocked seeing Sunny's intimate interaction with my mother Geetha

My Mother Geetha: Help your Friend...............and your Mother Fucker Sunny................for what he is going to do....................

[Image: 1549c27e52d252f698300630e085fd8c.jpg]
(30-04-2021, 06:45 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: my naughty didi uuammmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come close didi.... [ spreading her thighs on my lap while my dick tent wa  like a pole between her and me and she knew its gonna be much bigger in her] lets get closer didi... [ holding her round ass cheeks pulling her close]

My Wife Malvi: Yes my Dear Brother yes...................hugging you and kissing while feeling your Dick near her Love hole

[Image: f666a3e4ac9c44e9a62f5e358da8d7d608f086de.gifv][Image: f666a3e4ac9c44e9a62f5e358da8d7d608f086de.gifv][Image: f666a3e4ac9c44e9a62f5e358da8d7d608f086de.gifv][Image: f666a3e4ac9c44e9a62f5e358da8d7d608f086de.gifv]
(30-04-2021, 06:47 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: shall we bhabhiii... [s untied her lingere knots and her panty fell down while my fingers was fingering and spreading her rosy lips while she moans and breath heavy with eye locking] aughhhh bhabiii ur lower lips is moist and burring babhii... are u that hot for chottu bhahiii

My Wife Pallavi: Yes John yes................I am very hot for you Chotu...................you are making me Crazy day by day..............aaa aaaaa aaaaaaa

[Image: 888041537ddfe276903d58058f279e48.gif][Image: 888041537ddfe276903d58058f279e48.gif][Image: 888041537ddfe276903d58058f279e48.gif][Image: 888041537ddfe276903d58058f279e48.gif]
(30-04-2021, 09:58 PM)Lushhunter Wrote: Nuvu icchina sukani ki retrunga emi ivvagalanu illy i just wana bang you hard like a dirty ani nee meeda vali thank you for the pleasure you have given mee bitch ani nee bugga meeda kiss peta

My Maradalu Lilly taking your kiss with a beautiful blush glowing over her face: Abbaaa Bavaaaa

[Image: EU0Zcj1UMAEt3aX.jpg]