Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
(25-03-2019, 11:45 AM)divya01 Wrote: i looked at both of you and getting jealous..... ummm and then looked at kat...

kaat : laughs ha ha ha.. arjun.. teri gf to gyi as she still looking aat both of you apne haath aapne face par rakh kar has rhi hai....
as i stand and reaches her... and usko khada karta hu...

hmm sisteer ho to kya baby...usko kada karke i put my hands on her lower back ass she puts her both hands on my shoulder.. for balance as we both look romantically

kaat ( teasing me Smile.... maar khaaani hai bachu tujhe? sister hu teri....

as uski zulfe faace pe aa rhi thi to main apne ek haath se uski zulfo ko peeche karta hu sexily romaanticaally aand there was pin drop silence.... common baby.... cant we forget for one day.... that what we are and just enjoy...vaise bhi ek bhai apni behen ki le to maza hi aalag aa jayega ya nhi?

kehte hue i moved my hands towards her butts and apna face uski neck me ghusa deta hu bend karke and kissing her hard aummmmm ummmmm ummmmmm ummm aumm darling aummmmmm ummmm umm aumm and uska face meri neck me bend hai and she closes her eyes and enjoying my lips massaging my shoulders 

me : aummmmmm ummmmm umm umm baby aumm and peeche dekh rha hu tujhe ki tu kriti ko lekar gaya

kriti: kissing u back aumm aumm aumm hardick aumm tumhe pehli narar me dekha tha tabhi tum hot lage the aummm aumm mazaa ayeg aj to

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3285277691_Katrina%20Kaif...0adf02.JPG]

[Image: hpse_fullsize__1914456513_Kriti%20Sanon%...ce832e.jpg]

HD ; ah ysss kriti.. hmm umma umma umma umma umaa locking her lips with mine.. and sucking and chewing her lipss amn amn amn amn ah yss kriti.. muje bhi...  wahi lagaa... !! 

i take he rinsid ethe room.. but didn't close the door...  because abhi kuch chupaa nahi he hamare beech me...

so kiss karthe karthe hi... use peeche kush karthe huye... lekar jaa rah ahu.. and uski pair bed pe takraake... we both fell on the bed..

Kriti : ahhhhhhh hmmmmmm haa aauchh haaa karke halke se cheek thi he..   and then laughing on my wildness. and she is enjoying it.. because arjun bahuth romantic tha.. she never experienced the wildness

and me uske upar gir pada.. but stil didn't break the kiss.. and sucking juicy uicy big lips amn amn amn ah yss kriti.. kya hont he theri kehthe hye kis karthe huye hi.. ek hatah neeche lekar gaya...

and uski dress ki neeche ki cut ke andar se haath daala.. and rubbing her leg and thighs... and taking my hand inside her dress.. towards her pussy....

and jaise hi thumne neck pe kiss karna hsuru kiya.. kat hold ur back head.. and lifting her face up.. and closing her eyes..

kat : ahhhhhhhhhhhh ys hmmmmmmmmm haaaa ufff achaa.. tho yahi masthi karne ki plan banaake aye the aap dono haa hmm haaaaa ydd ufff itna pasand thi tho seedha seedha kyu nahi bolaa tharkee.. kehthe huye hasthi he.. theri kiss enjoy karthe huye

[Image: D2XApfuWoAANtH0.jpg]
(25-03-2019, 11:54 AM)white panther87 Wrote: HD ; ah ysss kriti.. hmm umma umma umma umma umaa locking her lips with mine.. and sucking and chewing her lipss amn amn amn amn ah yss kriti.. muje bhi...  wahi lagaa... !! 

i take he rinsid ethe room.. but didn't close the door...  because abhi kuch chupaa nahi he hamare beech me...

so kiss karthe karthe hi... use peeche kush karthe huye... lekar jaa rah ahu.. and uski pair bed pe takraake... we both fell on the bed..

Kriti : ahhhhhhh hmmmmmm haa aauchh haaa karke halke se cheek thi he..   and then laughing on my wildness. and she is enjoying it.. because arjun bahuth romantic tha.. she never experienced the wildness

and me uske upar gir pada.. but stil didn't break the kiss.. and sucking juicy uicy big lips amn amn amn ah yss kriti.. kya hont he theri kehthe hye kis karthe huye hi.. ek hatah neeche lekar gaya...

and uski dress ki neeche ki cut ke andar se haath daala.. and rubbing her leg and thighs... and taking my hand inside her dress.. towards her pussy....

and jaise hi thumne neck pe kiss karna hsuru kiya.. kat hold ur back head.. and lifting her face up.. and closing her eyes..

kat : ahhhhhhhhhhhh ys hmmmmmmmmm haaaa ufff achaa.. tho yahi masthi karne ki plan banaake aye the aap dono haa hmm haaaaa ydd ufff itna pasand thi tho seedha seedha kyu nahi bolaa tharkee.. kehthe huye hasthi he.. theri kiss enjoy karthe huye

[Image: D2XApfuWoAANtH0.jpg]

kriti : aummm aumm ahhhhh aummm umm kissing u back aum aumm baby aumm aumm ahh uff aummm kissisng u deeply and tumara bck maassage krti hai..... hmm to dost ki gf ko pehli nazar me dekhkar bistar paar le hi aaye aummmm aumm aummm aumm ahh aumm yeahh aummm aummm umm aummm aumm ahhh aummmm aumm aaumm

aahh ouch aumm aumm aahh  aar se she reacts as u rub her pussy area

me : kissing kats neck aummmmmm ummmmmm ummmmmmm ummmmm umm aummm aumm and leaving my saliva there...... ummmm baby pehle nhi keh sakta tha but ab izhar karunga ache se aaummmm aummm aumm and i want you to just keep  quiet aumm aummm u r mine darling tonite....as she getting ashamed and pushed me slightly and turn around and  jaake glaas waal ki taraf khadi ho jaati hai.....jaha se bahar ka khoobsoraat nazara dikh rha hota hai... and peecheface turn karke lust fully dekhti hai......

as i removed my shirt and showing my six packss ab....and going towards her romanticaally 

looking at her hot butts

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2852626209_Katrina%20Kaif...536a72.JPG]

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2320902095_Kriti%20Sanon%...f107df.JPG]
(25-03-2019, 12:01 PM)divya01 Wrote: kriti : aummm aumm ahhhhh aummm umm kissing u back aum aumm baby aumm aumm ahh uff aummm kissisng u deeply and tumara bck maassage krti hai..... hmm to dost ki gf ko pehli nazar me dekhkar bistar paar le hi aaye aummmm aumm aummm aumm ahh aumm yeahh aummm aummm umm aummm aumm ahhh aummmm aumm aaumm

aahh ouch aumm aumm aahh  aar se she reacts as u rub her pussy area

me : kissing kats neck aummmmmm ummmmmm ummmmmmm ummmmm umm aummm aumm and leaving my saliva there...... ummmm baby pehle nhi keh sakta tha but ab izhar karunga ache se aaummmm aummm aumm and i want you to just keep  quiet aumm aummm u r mine darling tonite....as she getting ashamed and pushed me slightly and turn around and  jaake glaas waal ki taraf khadi ho jaati hai.....jaha se bahar ka khoobsoraat nazara dikh rha hota hai... and peecheface turn karke lust fully dekhti hai......

as i removed my shirt and showing my six packss ab....and going towards her romanticaally 

looking at her hot butts

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2852626209_Katrina%20Kaif...536a72.JPG]

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2320902095_Kriti%20Sanon%...f107df.JPG]

HD : ah yss kriti... ah yss wo tho meri hobby he.. jo me chahth ahu .. use kisina kisi tarah paahi letha hu... kehthe huye

kiss karthe huye neeche aarahahu.. kissing her cheeks.. chin.. and neck.. and shoulder amn amn amn amn slurp slrup slurp slurp slurp

and dheerese uski... sleeve ko neeche karne laga.. and making her dresss down... and  uski dress ko uski kamar thak neeche kheench detha hu....

and she is not wearing bra for that dress so her boobs pops out.. with erected nipples....

ah ysss kriti.. uff kya kaammaal ki body he theri.. kehthe huye.. hold her both hands and lifted them up.. and mere pant se belt nikaalke.. uski hathonko.. upar bed pe tie kardetha hu...

and took of my shirt...  and once again.. bend down  and dono hathose uski dono mamme pakadke.. squeez karna shuru kartha hu gently.. and uski naabhi me jeeb ghused ke.. started to suck and twist inside her belly hole. slurp slurp slurp watching her expression
Kat ; ahhh ysss hmm apne body ko glass wall ki taraf rakhake sirf sar ghumaake thuje lusty nazar se dekh rai he

her heart beats raising up. and she is feeling shy ki apne khud ki bhai.. use aise lusty nazar se dekh rahahe

but she also enjoying the way u treating her.. looking at ur body... inviting u with her eyes

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3040710078_Katrina%20Kaif...20be54.jpg]
(25-03-2019, 12:10 PM)white panther87 Wrote: HD : ah yss kriti... ah yss wo tho meri hobby he.. jo me chahth ahu .. use kisina kisi tarah paahi letha hu... kehthe huye

kiss karthe huye neeche aarahahu.. kissing her cheeks.. chin.. and neck.. and shoulder amn amn amn amn slurp slrup slurp slurp slurp

and dheerese uski... sleeve ko neeche karne laga.. and making her dresss down... and  uski dress ko uski kamar thak neeche kheench detha hu....

and she is not wearing bra for that dress so her boobs pops out.. with erected nipples....

ah ysss kriti.. uff kya kaammaal ki body he theri.. kehthe huye.. hold her both hands and lifted them up.. and mere pant se belt nikaalke.. uski hathonko.. upar bed pe tie kardetha hu...

and took of my shirt...  and once again.. bend down  and dono hathose uski dono mamme pakadke.. squeez karna shuru kartha hu gently.. and uski naabhi me jeeb ghused ke.. started to suck and twist inside her belly hole. slurp slurp slurp watching her expression

ahhh aummm ahh umm itna passion aummmm ahh umm she moans hard and enjoying ur kissing and beech beech me eyes close karke enjoy karti hai and looking at u aummmm aaumm ahhbummm kya aat hai aummmm

aummmmm aummmm and with ur kissing her nipples getting erected and her boobs bouncing

[Image: hpse_fullsize__600462863_Kriti%20Sanon%2...b0a16b.jpg]
(25-03-2019, 12:11 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Kat ; ahhh ysss hmm apne body ko glass wall ki taraf rakhake sirf sar ghumaake thuje lusty nazar se dekh rai he

her heart beats raising up. and she is feeling shy ki apne khud ki bhai.. use aise lusty nazar se dekh rahahe

but she also enjoying the way u treating her.. looking at ur body... inviting u with her eyes

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3040710078_Katrina%20Kaif...20be54.jpg]

i reached her back... and peeche dono hath uske shulders par rakhta hu and ek hath se uske baal sidey karta hu romantically and sura hath aage daalkar uski chain kholta hu halki si half and apna hath uske boobs par rakhta hu braa ke upar se as she gets hcoked and mujhe face peeche karke shocked hoke dekh rhi hai with horny expressions without saying anything... i looked at her lis and straightway i srtaed eating her lips deeply aummmmmmm ummmmmmmm ummmm aummmm aum aummmm ummmmmm ummm umm aummm uska boobs abd butts daba rha hu kaske as she opening her outh in pleasure and i am kissing her juicy lis aummmmm ummmm umm baby kya lips hai aummmmmmm ummm umm as she responds me and dura haath se meri sar massage kar rhi hai...

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3854642921_Katrina%20Kaif...2d1c8c.JPG]
(25-03-2019, 12:13 PM)divya01 Wrote: ahhh aummm ahh umm itna passion aummmm ahh umm she moans hard and enjoying ur kissing and beech beech me eyes close karke enjoy karti hai and looking at u aummmm aaumm ahhbummm kya aat hai aummmm

aummmmm aummmm and with ur kissing her nipples getting erected and her boobs bouncing

[Image: hpse_fullsize__600462863_Kriti%20Sanon%2...b0a16b.jpg]

ah yss licking he rbelly hole slurp slurp slurp slurp and  squeezing her boooobsss and pinching her nipples from my thumb and fingerr..

and her hands are tied up.. and she is getting ore horny..  but she can't use her hands.. which is making her tough to control her emotion.. which i m enjoying..

ah yss kriti.. ufff kya naabhi he theri amn amn slurp slurp slurp slurp karke.. chaat the huye waise hi uski makhmali pet ko.. kiss karthe huye dheere se upar aane laga... and uski mamme ke paas aake.. uski erected titties ke upar jeeb rakhake titties ko tease karthe huye tounge se ghumaane lagaa... and pouring saliva from mouth on her tittiess.. but didn't take it inside to suck
(25-03-2019, 12:17 PM)divya01 Wrote: i reached her back... and peeche dono hath uske shulders par rakhta hu and ek hath se uske baal sidey karta hu romantically and sura hath aage daalkar uski chain kholta hu halki si half and apna hath uske boobs par rakhta hu braa ke upar se as she gets hcoked and mujhe face peeche karke shocked hoke dekh rhi hai with horny expressions without saying anything... i looked at her lis and straightway i srtaed eating her lips deeply aummmmmmm ummmmmmmm ummmm aummmm aum aummmm ummmmmm ummm umm aummm uska boobs abd butts daba rha hu kaske as she opening her outh in pleasure and i am kissing her juicy lis aummmmm ummmm umm baby kya lips hai aummmmmmm ummm umm as she responds me and dura haath se meri sar massage kar rhi hai...

[Image: hpse_fullsize__3854642921_Katrina%20Kaif...2d1c8c.JPG]

Kat ; ah ys summaa aaamnn amn amn amn ummaa ummmaa ummaaaaa kissin gu passonately.. turning her head behind.. and ek haath peeche daalke there sar pakadke.. savar rahi he baalonko..

Kat ; ah ys ummma ummma ummaa ummaa ah ysssss baby.. play with ur sis.. ah yssss umma umma umma ummaaaaa u r so naughty umma umma umaa  eat me baby.. i m all urs..

[Image: D2Wtl0oW0AAhrU3.jpg]
(25-03-2019, 12:18 PM)white panther87 Wrote: ah yss licking he rbelly hole slurp slurp slurp slurp and  squeezing her boooobsss and pinching her nipples from my thumb and fingerr..

and her hands are tied up.. and she is getting ore horny..  but she can't use her hands.. which is making her tough to control her emotion.. which i m enjoying..

ah yss kriti.. ufff kya naabhi he theri amn amn slurp slurp slurp slurp karke.. chaat the huye waise hi uski makhmali pet ko.. kiss karthe huye dheere se upar aane laga... and uski mamme ke paas aake.. uski erected titties ke upar jeeb rakhake titties ko tease karthe huye tounge se ghumaane lagaa... and pouring saliva from mouth on her tittiess.. but didn't take it inside to suck

ahhh aummmm aumm ahh uff umm aumm your licking making her horny aummmmm umm

ahhh araams e ahhh uff uff kya hummmm aumm as her body getting sensaation aummm aumm aahh umm umm hardick raams e hhummm and her expressions are very lusty

and tuhari aawaze bahar tak aa rhi hai

[Image: 53737202_394906914575585_1659984751218972124_n.jpg]
(25-03-2019, 12:21 PM)white panther87 Wrote: Kat ; ah ys summaa aaamnn amn amn amn ummaa ummmaa ummaaaaa kissin gu passonately.. turning her head behind.. and ek haath peeche daalke there sar pakadke.. savar rahi he baalonko..

Kat ; ah ys ummma ummma ummaa ummaa ah ysssss baby.. play with ur sis.. ah yssss umma umma umma ummaaaaa u r so naughty umma umma umaa  eat me baby.. i m all urs..

[Image: D2Wtl0oW0AAhrU3.jpg]

aumm aummmmm aummm aumm realkya ummmm ummmmmm ummmm aummm aummm aumm aaumm kissing her lips aummm and leaving her lips now aand uske balo ko hatate hue sucking her ear lobes aummm aummmm aummmm ummmmm umm ummm aummm kissing her ears and peeche vaala hath uski dress ke andaar ghusaa deta hu aummmmm ummmmm um umm and squeezing her butts aummm and aage se massaging her boobs aumm um kya maal hai aummmmm ummmm and humari chuma chaati ki awaze saari jagah guunj rhi hai.... nd suddenly usko turn karta hu and pushing her hard....sexily.....

and thoda peeche hat ta hu and i strip my pants too becoming totaally nude.. as he felst excited and ashamed too seeing me ude like this 

as there is pi drop silence 

[Image: hpse_fullsize__2929990922_Katrina%20Kaif...a8ea5b.JPG]