Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(01-03-2019, 09:34 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: regiii akka.... why akka what did i do akka.. [ i tried to come front but she always turned and not allowing me to see her face and i was seeing her hip and ass to me so i got naughty and kissed her ass cheeks as it was startight to my lips and as she laughed i bit her ass cheeks naughtily ] ummmmmmm regii akkaa  ...aakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk haha... u always naughty akkaa [ she was feeling my bite but it was gentle one and she always play with me like this ]

My Wife Sunitha : Ummmm but still.............still I am angry on you chotu.............smooching your face with her buttocks

[Image: regina-cassandra_149985232400.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 09:41 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Ummmm but still.............still I am angry on you chotu.............smooching your face with her buttocks

[Image: regina-cassandra_149985232400.jpg]
regii akka... what akka what did i do.... [ i was now hugging her form behidn while my ahnds was on her navel teasing her while i was giving love bites to her ass cheeks as it was making her to moana dn shiver a bit and she was enjoying it ] akkaa if u dont aommmm akkkkk tell me i will bite hard akka aoommm aommm [ she knew chottu will bite hard even when playing.. but she was enjoying her cute chottu on her body ]
(01-03-2019, 09:13 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : mamayya please don't embarrass me..............just aadeshinchandi em cheyyalo

[Image: 66615137.jpg?202450]

i wana be yout sweet pett for today kodlla nanu dominate chesthu denginchukuntava pls
(01-03-2019, 09:38 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: akkaa ummmmmmm i love u akka... i will alwys love u akka... but u only not taking time to play with me akka... [ i was hugging her with arms around her and resting on her meaty ass and as my head was right below her boobies] u said u will gift me something spl nah akka... [ she was actually planning to make me hers on one day but she was not able to .. so i told.. but tammu didi was already planning to have it now even though it was broad day time]

My Wife Sunitha removed her pallu and holding it in her hand : Yes Chotu................it is time to gift you worth............haaa

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(01-03-2019, 09:29 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani  : Always yes

My Wife Sunitha sucking Usman's Dick restlesslly

[Image: Ileana-DCruz-in-Fiji.jpg]

ahhhhhh sunitha idi kick evadam ledu sunitha i am accpeting more from you suck it hard antu ne pellam notlo lo ki na modda push chesthuna
(01-03-2019, 09:44 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha removed her pallu and holding it in her hand : Yes Chotu................it is time to gift you worth............haaa

akka... now u have akka... [ i was suprised to see but as she removed her saree pallu i was shocked as i didn't know the gift was herslef] akka... what are u doing.... [ being innocnet chottu i was not knowing why is she doing and it was making her even more horny as she was planning to make her chottu her own ]
(01-03-2019, 09:44 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha removed her pallu and holding it in her hand : Yes Chotu................it is time to gift you worth............haaa

ahhhhhh vadina pls kavinchaku vadina
(01-03-2019, 09:40 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: [ i was shocked to see her saying it to me .. i was feeling shy as i thought she knew i have feelings for her ] bhabhii... am... am.... sorry bhabhii.. i know its wrong .. [ i was feelling shy but my monster down woke up and making a tent which i didn't notice]

My Wife Sunitha : Yes it is wrong .................and you know it very well..............but holding your Dick with her hand.................your thing won't let you down unless you commit this wrong..................

[Image: Ileana%20In%20Saree%20at%20AAA%20Prerelease_53.jpg]
(01-03-2019, 09:46 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Yes it is wrong .................and you know it very well..............but holding your Dick with her hand.................your thing won't let you down unless you commit this wrong..................

[Image: Ileana%20In%20Saree%20at%20AAA%20Prerelease_53.jpg]
aughhhh bhabhiii aughh am sorry bhabhiii [ seeing her bending a bit to hold my dick and i was seieng her huge clevage with her milk titties] aughh bhabhiii plsss am sorry leave aughhhhh [ she was shell shocked as her one hands was not able to hold a small boys dick as it was so hard and meaty even it was inside shorts and she was amazed and shocked ]
(01-03-2019, 09:17 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha : Nijama Vicky..............sare introduce chey ra

[Image: shruti-haasan-46088.jpg]

Amaar ra na friends  ne chupistha