Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Cum fuck
(06-06-2020, 01:35 PM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf: aahs....aapko dekh ke aise hi ho jata hai mam aahs ..aah..

Kf: aahm...me hi janta hu ..har raat me iske saath kaise sota hu aahs ...

Kf: aahm...aur aaj to aapko samne dekh ke aahs ...bahut dard ho raha hai mam aahs ..aahmm..

Kf looking at her boobs trying to peek in her cleavage ...
Kf: aabs ..mam.aahm...aap agar ..matlab aur kuch dikhega to shayad ..ho jayega aahs ..

nivetha strok kar kar k thak gayi par kf ka nikla nahi

nivetha: uuuuffff huh ............ye toh nikal hi nahi raha...........nivetha ka pasena nikalgaya

lekin kf ka paani nahi nikla

then notices kf peeking and his comment

she gets up drops he pallu, haath piche karke blouse kholti hai not removing the bra

nivetha: aabb hilakar dekhi.............she asking him to stroke because uske haath dard karne lage the

like asking him for some time to rest

[Image: nivethathomas160319_47.jpg]
(06-06-2020, 01:36 PM)Cumster Wrote: cs toh jaise asin k seene mein aata bhun raha ho

massage kare ja raha tha

cs: kya hua........... bohot bada haina ............reads her reaction

cs: aahhhh asin aaahhhh aise hi

thoda thod karke mujhe shaant kardo

mera saara gussa bahar nikal do
Asin not showing on her face ..that it's huge ...

Asin: hm...aahs aah...cs aram se ahn..it's paining.aahm..

Asin with her hand stroking cs cock ..her bangles making sound ..kkllnk...klllnkk...kllnkk...
[Image: hpse_fullsize__3349893957_Salman%20Khan%...816%29.JPG]
Anushka and rahul newly married couple ...shifted in a society ..

KF thier young neighbour boy ...Mom send him to help them in shifting and stuff ...and since the time KF saw her ..(can't stop thinking about her ..just imagining her whole day ) 

No one in KF's house ..alone KF thinking about her got hard ...just went in bathroom ..and satrted jerking ...

Kf: aahs ..anushka aahm..bhabi aahs ...aahs ...bahut sundar ho aahm..ek baar le lo mera ahmm..(moaning little loud as no one is at home )

(Both of their house only separted by a wall ..)
[Image: cfb908b4a1d0eabb176b76f0836ef803.jpg]
(12-06-2020, 11:15 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Anushka and rahul newly married couple ...shifted in a society ..

KF thier young neighbour boy ...Mom send him to help them in shifting and stuff ...and since the time KF saw her ..(can't stop thinking about her ..just imagining her whole day ) 

No one in KF's house ..alone KF thinking about her got hard ...just went in bathroom ..and satrted jerking ...

Kf: aahs ..anushka aahm..bhabi aahs ...aahs ...bahut sundar ho aahm..ek baar le lo mera ahmm..(moaning little loud as no one is at home )

(Both of their house only separted by a wall ..)

anushka always heard these noises initially she was very angry 

but sunkar sunkar she started feeling proud of her beauty that she has such a young fan

anushka had seen kf k gharwale bahar gaye the and jab awaz suni

she goes and knocks the door

[Image: Anushka%2BShetty%2BHot%2BLooking%2BPhoto...BSaree.jpg]
(12-06-2020, 11:19 AM)Cumster Wrote: anushka always heard these noises initially she was very angry 

but sunkar sunkar she started feeling proud of her beauty that she has such a young fan

anushka had seen kf k gharwale bahar gaye the and jab awaz suni

she goes and knocks the door
Kf about to cum ...but somehow controlled ..listening to knock ...and pushed his cock inside his shorts....

Goes and open the door ...wipping his sweat with hands ...and looks at anuhska herself ...

And kf can't control it ...leaks some drops of cum in his shorts ...wet cum stain clear visible on That bulge ..

Kf: hm...bhabi aap ..aap yaha ..woh mummy to bahar gayi hai ...
[Image: dd67693d06fc442ffaf2f7cb62f0ce69.jpg]
(12-06-2020, 11:24 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf about to cum ...but somehow controlled ..listening to knock ...and pushed his cock inside his shorts....

Goes and open the door ...wipping his sweat with hands ...and looks at anuhska herself ...

And kf can't control it ...leaks some drops of cum in his shorts ...wet cum stain clear visible on That bulge ..

Kf: hm...bhabi aap ..aap yaha ..woh mummy to bahar gayi hai ...

anushka gets inside shuts the door and bolt it

looks down at his pant wet stain.........mann hi mann gives a smile

anushka: pata hai bahar gayi hai isliye aayi hun

kya kar rahe the tum ................. bohot dino se chal raha hai ye tumhara

badi awazein nikalte rehte ho

[Image: anushka-shetty-hottest-saree-look-13.jpg]
(12-06-2020, 11:30 AM)Cumster Wrote: anushka gets inside shuts the door and bolt it

looks down at his pant wet stain.........mann hi mann gives a smile

anushka: pata hai bahar gayi hai isliye aayi hun

kya kar rahe the tum ................. bohot dino se chal raha hai ye tumhara

badi awazein nikalte rehte ho

Kf knows what she was talking about ..but trying to divert it ..(nervous )

Kf: awaj ...me ..haa woh ..me padh raha tha ..shayad wo wahi hogi ...

(Dick flapping in pants ...looking her around no one in house ) kf had view of her breast ..and immediately looked somewhere else 

Kf: woh ...me me ...mummy ko bol dunga aap aye the ..woh mil lengi aap se bad me ...( Trying to get out of that situation)
[Image: a461b4290b22235dd821bdbdd25b1acf.jpg]
(12-06-2020, 11:33 AM)King of fantasy Wrote: Kf knows what she was talking about ..but trying to divert it ..(nervous )

Kf: awaj ...me ..haa woh ..me padh raha tha ..shayad wo wahi hogi ...

(Dick flapping in pants ...looking her around no one in house ) kf had view of her breast ..and immediately looked somewhere else 

Kf: woh ...me me ...mummy ko bol dunga aap aye the ..woh mil lengi aap se bad me ...( Trying to get out of that situation)

anushka: acha padhai.........aur ye kaunsa book hai jisme mera naam hai aur aise sentences hai

aaahhh anushka...........aahhh bhabhi bohot sundar ho tum aaaahhhh ek baar mera le lo aaahhhh

she acts the same way giving expression which turned him more ho

anushka: aur dikh raha hai.....neeche kitni padhayi chalu hai

[Image: bollywood-replica-anushka-shetty-in-plai...0x900a.jpg]
(12-06-2020, 11:37 AM)Cumster Wrote: anushka: acha padhai.........aur ye kaunsa book hai jisme mera naam hai aur aise sentences hai

aaahhh anushka...........aahhh bhabhi bohot sundar ho tum aaaahhhh ek baar mera le lo aaahhhh

she acts the same way giving expression which turned him more ho

anushka: aur dikh raha hai.....neeche kitni padhayi chalu hai
Kf adjusting his short boxers  ...with his thighs ..trying to hide his bulge ...

Kf: nahi woh ...bhabi woh me ..aisa nahi hai jaisa aap samajh rahi ho woh ..me kuch aur ...( Phas gaya tha kya bolta ) 

Kf just looks down ..not looking at her .

Kf: woh ...sorry bhabi ...me yeh sab ause fir se nahi karunga ..promise ..woh aap mummy ko kuch mat bolna please ...
[Image: f9db0a43b939fb40fa86f389cb90ffd1.jpg]
Bro please continue after longtime i am seeing anushka story.