Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.82 Average
Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
(25-03-2020, 04:21 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: i was shocked at the sight inside...i was stunned...my mom lying there naked and rajan uncle...jo baap se bhi umar ka hai...

he was massaging her...soft and fleshy back...discussing about me...

i waited to hear what they were saying...feeling furious on the inside...!

Rajan slowly took his hands below.. and grabbed Kareena ass cheeks.. pulling mauling them !

all visible to Mac !

Rajan - maano kal ke he baat ho . jab .. iss badan ke liye.. humne aapke pati ko raaste se !

Kareena right there turned. and slapped Rajan .. though in this process Mac saw something

something he had in his mouth when he was infact. one of her hanging naked soft tit !

Kareena - aaj bol diya hai !! aage naa nikle tumhari zuban se !! .. warna kisi naale main tumharai laash milegi !

Rajan takenback - stands.. and bows.. like apologizing 

Rajan - maafi . maafi kareena ji maafi .. aage se yeh zabaan bandh .. !

Kareena - behhtar .. !!.. ab yeh pant utaro .. aur aao is bistar pe !! aur yeh darwaza bandh karo .. Mac ghar pe he hai !

Rajan didnt waste a second .. walks naked with his hard dick .. near the door and shuts it .. Mac though avoided any contact. by hiding behind a big plant !

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(25-03-2020, 04:24 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: everything worked like a treat...

vidya had absolutely no problem in allowing rahul to go...as SS was with him...

at the last moment...when the bus was about to start...SS acted like fainting...

so he had to be taken to hospital...and others started their journey without him...

SS smiled inside...he had five days of freedom from his wimp nerd friend...

five days to seduce his hot fat cow of a mom...!

it worked like magic

and SS headed to vidya house 

time 4.30 and rings the bell !

he was assuming.. rahul must have made the call.. regarding SS health !

So he was prepared to act .. a bit more.. get the affection .. from her.. until its time to unleash!
(25-03-2020, 04:26 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: Rajan slowly took his hands below.. and grabbed Kareena ass cheeks.. pulling mauling them !

all visible to Mac !

Rajan - maano kal ke he baat ho . jab .. iss badan ke liye.. humne aapke pati ko raaste se !

Kareena right there turned. and slapped Rajan .. though in this process Mac saw something

something he had in his mouth when he was infact. one of her hanging naked soft tit !

Kareena - aaj bol diya hai !! aage naa nikle tumhari zuban se !! .. warna kisi naale main tumharai laash milegi !

Rajan takenback - stands.. and bows.. like aplogising 

Rajan - maafi . maafi kareena ji maafi .. aage se yeh zabaan bandh .. !

Kareena - behhtar .. !!.. ab yeh pant utaro .. aur aao is bistar pe !! aur yeh darwaza bandh karo .. Mac ghar pe he hai !

Rajan didnt waste a second .. walks naked with his hard dick .. near the door and shuts it .. Mac though avoided any contact. by hiding behind a big plant !

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

i was standing transfixed...so it was mom and this bastard who killed dad...???

damn...and she became the MP...the seat which should have gone to dad...!!!

the sheer arrogance of her...slapping him...she was firebrand...felt a certain amount of pride for her...

i wanted to slaughter rajan though...how dare he touch mom...MY MOM...!!!!!
MAC is BACK
(25-03-2020, 04:28 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: it worked like magic

and SS headed to vidya house 

time 4.30 and rings the bell !

he was assuming.. rahul must have made the call.. regarding SS health !

So he was prepared to act .. a bit more.. get the affection .. from her.. until its time to unleash!

vidya opened the door and was all concerned the moment she saw SS...

vidya: arre SS beta...aao andar...sab theek toh hai na...???

Rahul ne call kiya tha...ro raha tha bus mein...ki SS ko aisa hua...

mere paas tumhara number nahi tha warna main call karti...ab kaise ho...???

she kept her hand on SS neck to check for fever...her hand felt so soft and spongy...soon it would be grasping his hard throbbing cock...thought SS...!

[Image: vidyabalan-at-ficciflo5.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(25-03-2020, 04:30 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: i was standing transfixed...so it was mom and this bastard who killed dad...???

the sheer arrogance of her...slapping him...she was firebrand...felt a certain amount of pride for her...

also...MAC noticed one more thing...which a son should never have noticed in his mom...

her creamy...fleshy...fair...juicy body...it was getting squeezed by rajan...

she was giggling...moaning...as he was literally using his mom's body like dough...

damn...mom is so sexy...MAC moaned to himself...!
MAC is BACK
(25-03-2020, 04:30 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: i was standing transfixed...so it was mom and this bastard who killed dad...???

soon after door was shut. followed loud moans .. of Mac mom Kareena 

Kareena - aah aha mm rajan aaah mmmm ..  kas ke aaah mm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rajan -aaah . .Kareena aaah mm (though now he could call her JUST KAREENA )

mmmm . .tera badan aaah .. . tere bete ke nakhre .. aaj bhi jhel rha hun

bas iss jism ki wajah se.. aah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Kareena - bete ke baare main kuch nai aaha mmm .. fuck aah mm in mantriyon ka leke

thak gai hun aaah mmm .. harami naa mard hai sab ke sab aaaah m !!

dhapp dhap dhap dahpp dhapP!!

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-in-Fevicol-se-from-Dabangg-2.jpg]
(25-03-2020, 04:33 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: vidya opened the door and was all concerned the moment she saw SS...

vidya: arre SS beta...aao andar...sab theek toh hai na...???

Rahul ne call kiya tha...ro raha tha bus mein...ki SS ko aisa hua...

mere paas tumhara number nahi tha warna main call karti...ab kaise ho...???

she kept her hand on SS neck to check for fever...her hand felt so soft and spongy...soon it would be grasping his hard throbbing cock...thought SS...!

SS acting

bas thoda chakkar.. type

socha ghar chala jaun. fir aapka khyaal aaya

kahin . let.. sakta. (and with soft.. voice) aapke kamre main !!?

in the process.. grabbed her waist.. too .. as support !

one Ss was dying to feel in his hands
(25-03-2020, 04:37 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: soon after door was shut. followed loud moans .. of Mac mom Kareena 

Kareena - aah aha mm rajan aaah mmmm ..  kas ke aaah mm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rajan -aaah . .Kareena aaah mm (though now he could call her JUST KAREENA )

mmmm . .tera badan aaah .. . tere bete ke nakhre .. aaj bhi jhel rha hun

bas iss jism ki wajah se.. aah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Kareena - bete ke baare main kuch nai aaha mmm .. fuck aah mm in mantriyon ka leke

thak gai hun aaah mmm .. harami naa mard hai sab ke sab aaaah m !!

dhapp dhap dhap dahpp dhapP!!

[Image: Kareena-Kapoor-in-Fevicol-se-from-Dabangg-2.jpg]

MAC didnt know what he was feeling more for mom right then...

hatred...for killing dad...cheating with this old fart rajan...keeping all this hidden away from him...

love...for still standing up for him...giving me whatever he wanted ever in my life...

or lust...ohhh maa u r tired of these old farts...aren't u...ohhh u want a young boy tearing u apart...??? a young boy like ur MAC...???

he took out his cock and was wanking full speed...!
MAC is BACK
(25-03-2020, 04:38 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: SS acting

bas thoda chakkar.. type

socha ghar chala jaun. fir aapka khyaal aaya

kahin . let.. sakta. (and with soft.. voice) aapke kamre main !!?

in the process.. grabbed her waist.. too .. as support !

one Ss was dying to feel in his hands

SS slightly pressed her waist...he felt as if he pressed a spongy globe of soft butter...

vidya: of course beta...mere bistar pe chaloge...wahan leitoge...???

she said it in a worrying tone...but for SS it felt as if she was giving him a blatant invite to share her bed...

he wanted to scream...haan saali...teri bistar pe chaloonga...tere upar leitoonga...!

but he kept the act on...!

[Image: vidyabalan-at-ficciflo16.jpg]
MAC is BACK
(25-03-2020, 04:40 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: MAC didnt know what he was feeling more for mom right then...

hatred...for killing dad...cheating with this old fart rajan...keeping all this hidden away from him...

love...for still standing up for him...giving me whatever he wanted ever in my life...

or lust...ohhh maa u r tired of these old farts...aren't u...ohhh u want a young boy tearing u apart...??? a young boy like ur MAC...???

he took out his cock and was wanking full speed...!

night ended with Rajan cumming in Mac mom . and Mac splashing his cum at the door step of kareena !

next day morning !!

mac woke up . thinking abt all just happened .. all of that in one fucking night !

Kareena was already in her living room . with rajan !

Rajan - madam woh  .. kuch opposite party ke minister. hamare cabinet ke .. MP ko. bhadka rahe hain !

Kareena - hmmm hmmm . nai bhadkaaenge.. ab .. ek meeting fix karwaiye unke saath !

Mac hearing all .. of that . knew by now what kind of meeting she was talking abt !

Rajan sees Mac standing behind Kareena - arre baba. aap uth gae.. arre baba ke liye juice.. lao !!

shouting to domestic servants.. !

kareena - good morning beta !

[Image: 439379d6d59479dd428888c7fd159714.jpg]