Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
(05-02-2020, 07:56 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi: It's true we are happy Uday, but I want to be happier............

[Image: tamanna-bhatia-hot-photos-3.jpg]

well i am all open for options tamaanah
and how can i be part of that
because i want to be  a real helping padosi not the pretending ones

( i was talking to ur wife as we were in ur house)
i hope u like our society dear nani is like my own brother ( i patted ur shoulder as i said that as we were sitting in the same sofa)
(05-02-2020, 07:53 PM)hungryboy Wrote: ( the moment the door opened i thought it will be nani and i was about to smack you but it was ur didi )

ohh hi ...( well she called me handsome haa ...kadak maal hai ye to...kon hai bhai )

well myself uday umm is nani there( i kept looking at ur slight cleavage slit)

My Didi Disha: uffooo Uday..................don't bluff..............I know you came for me...............

[Image: 9p8qbtr1mjl21.png]

My Didi Disha: Tere aankhe zor zor se chilla rahi hain.................that..................you came for me......................

[Image: D1Tg1vHVsAUFsPt.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(05-02-2020, 08:07 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Didi Disha: uffooo Uday..................don't bluff..............I know you came for me...............

[Image: 9p8qbtr1mjl21.png]

My Didi Disha: Tere aankhe zor zor se chilla rahi hain.................that..................you came for me......................

[Image: D1Tg1vHVsAUFsPt.jpg]

( being a rich kid i always got attanetion frm woman but now it was all different ..it was like i am hard for a girl whose brother i want to beat up)

( i entered in and closed the door from backside)

thudddddddddd

waise tere liye nhi aaya tha tere bhai koo peetne aaya tha usne mere AUDI me apna scooty thok diya tha

lekin ab tu keh rhi hai to samay ka upyog kr leta hu ( haaa what a hot bitch nanis sister is)

kaha hai tera bhai ( i walk towards u as u move back)
(05-02-2020, 08:00 PM)hungryboy Wrote: well i am all open for options tamaanah
and how can i be part of that
because i want to be  a real helping padosi not the pretending ones

( i was talking to ur wife as we were in ur house)
i hope u like our society dear nani is like my own brother ( i patted ur shoulder as i said that as we were sitting in the same sofa)

My Wife Pallavi: Do you really be part in making me happier Uday Bava (Jiju)???

[Image: tamannaah-bhatia-hot-pictures.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(05-02-2020, 08:16 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi: Do you really be part in making me happier Uday Bava (Jiju)???

[Image: tamannaah-bhatia-hot-pictures.jpg]

( i look at nani and ask)

what do u say bro.....i think ur wife  really nees someone like me

see pallavi i am all ready if this guy ( massasging ur neck back with my palm) is okay with this( looking at ur side belly milky skin)
(05-02-2020, 08:10 PM)hungryboy Wrote: ( being a rich kid i always got attanetion frm woman but now it was all different ..it was like i am hard for a girl whose brother i want to beat up)

( i entered in and closed the door from backside)

thudddddddddd

waise tere liye nhi aaya tha tere bhai koo peetne aaya tha usne mere AUDI me apna scooty thok diya tha

lekin ab tu keh rhi hai to samay ka upyog kr leta hu ( haaa what a hot bitch nanis sister is)

kaha hai tera bhai ( i walk towards u as u move back)

My Didi Disha: Ye uska daily duty hain Uday...............to find out horny guys for me and drive them here ...............

[Image: e1b5669ab65aee3083d64cb1d77a91f4.jpg][Image: e1b5669ab65aee3083d64cb1d77a91f4.jpg]

My Didi Disha taking off her pallu and swinging it to her face to blow air: Ufff you are heating even this chilled room Uday

[Image: D0rGgEMWoAAIiON.jpg:large]

My Didi Disha: Nani, can you get something for  both of us................

[Image: img_2121_1.jpg]

I brought Ice Creams for you

[Image: depositphotos_179270230-stock-photo-cold...aramel.jpg]

My Didi Disha: ummm Uday.............zara aapka hotness kam kijiye na................varna ice cream bhi pigal jaayegi meri tarah

[Image: D7a2fgqUIAAcO7r.jpg]
(05-02-2020, 08:30 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Didi Disha: Ye uska daily duty hain Uday...............to find out horny guys for me and drive them here ...............

[Image: e1b5669ab65aee3083d64cb1d77a91f4.jpg][Image: e1b5669ab65aee3083d64cb1d77a91f4.jpg]

My Didi Disha taking off her pallu and swinging it to her face to blow air: Ufff you are heating even this chilled room Uday

[Image: D0rGgEMWoAAIiON.jpg:large]

My Didi Disha: Nani, can you get something for  both of us................

[Image: img_2121_1.jpg]

I brought Ice Creams for you

[Image: depositphotos_179270230-stock-photo-cold...aramel.jpg]

My Didi Disha: ummm Uday.............zara aapka hotness kam kijiye na................varna ice cream bhi pigal jaayegi meri tarah

[Image: D7a2fgqUIAAcO7r.jpg]

( i realiazed now that this was all planned out strategy carried out by this brother sister duo)

achaaa to aisa tha kya ..( i scratched my head and laughed a little)

bada acha bhai hai tea to dishaaa haaa kabhi ghar ke bahar nhi nikalti tu pahli baar dekhaa...( as u pulled ur pallu to blow air my mouth was salivating looking at ur cleavage uff kya boobs hai iskaa hayee hayee)

( i looked at nani as he brought ice cream and i pressed his cheeck like a baby)

good boy nani muuuuu ( patted nanis cheeck)

( i took some cold cream with my finger and pasted it in a line over ur cleavage and the boob visible over ur blouse)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ab thandak milegi tujhe dishaa

( without saying anything wrapped my arm against ur waist and grabbed u towards me ur hair getting messed up by my pull)

hmmm ise kha leta hu

sluppppppppppppppppppp ( gave a lick over ur chst region and licked over ur cleavage and licked the cream)
(05-02-2020, 08:18 PM)hungryboy Wrote: ( i look at nani and ask)

what do u say bro.....i think ur wife  really nees someone like me

see pallavi i am all ready if this guy ( massasging ur neck back with my palm) is okay with this( looking at ur side belly milky skin)

My Wife Pallavi is all mad of your neck massaging: Bava................you know my weak points..............haaan Mrs Uday sab kuch bol diya.............haaye raam..................ab main kya karun................

[Image: Download-Free-Tamanna-Bhatia-Iphone-5-Background.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi to Me: Aji ab aap ki baari...................kuch tho boliye..............

[Image: av0h63.jpg]

Nani with modest tone: Yes I am ready

My Wife Pallavi to me: Say it loud and Clear stupid.............nahi thooo

[Image: P4S001.jpg]

Nani yelling out: Yes I am very happy if Uday makes you happier Pallavi.................

My Wife Pallavi: Ye huyi na baat

[Image: tamanna_new_hot_stills_1001131042_020.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi to Uday: Bava Bang me Now.................aap tho samaj gaye na................Nani is my puppet now...............obviously yours tooo

[Image: tamanna_new_hot_photos_2512120934_0081.jpg]
(05-02-2020, 08:45 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi is all mad of your neck massaging: Bava................you know my weak points..............haaan Mrs Uday sab kuch bol diya.............haaye raam..................ab main kya karun................

[Image: Download-Free-Tamanna-Bhatia-Iphone-5-Background.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi to Me: Aji ab aap ki baari...................kuch tho boliye..............

[Image: av0h63.jpg]

Nani with modest tone: Yes I am ready

My Wife Pallavi to me: Say it loud and Clear stupid.............nahi thooo

[Image: P4S001.jpg]

Nani yelling out: Yes I am very happy if Uday makes you happier Pallavi.................

My Wife Pallavi: Ye huyi na baat

[Image: tamanna_new_hot_stills_1001131042_020.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi to Uday: Bava Bang me Now.................aap tho samaj gaye na................Nani is my puppet now...............obviously yours tooo

[Image: tamanna_new_hot_photos_2512120934_0081.jpg]

now thats a good boy nani ( i just stood up from the sofa after hearing u say loud)

( i patted ur head like a puppy )

mmmm good boy now u can learn from me

( i hold ur wifes palm and swirled her and made her cup against mme )

( i gripped her waist and we fall on the couch with her sitting on my crotch which is slight elevated)

( this is happening just beside u)

mmmm nice ass u have

muahhh muahhhh ( kissed ur milky white bare back)

nani i want ur wife to swirl her ass on my crotch
(05-02-2020, 08:35 PM)hungryboy Wrote: ( i realiazed now that this was all planned out strategy carried out by this brother sister duo)

achaaa to aisa tha kya ..( i scratched my head and laughed a little)

bada acha bhai hai tea to dishaaa haaa kabhi ghar ke bahar nhi nikalti tu pahli baar dekhaa...( as u pulled ur pallu to blow air my mouth was salivating looking at ur cleavage uff kya boobs hai iskaa hayee hayee)

( i looked at nani as he brought ice cream and i pressed his cheeck like a baby)

good boy nani muuuuu ( patted nanis cheeck)

( i took some cold cream with my finger and pasted it in a line over ur cleavage and the boob visible over ur blouse)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ab thandak milegi tujhe dishaa

( without saying anything wrapped my arm against ur waist and grabbed u towards me ur hair getting messed up by my pull)

hmmm ise kha leta hu

sluppppppppppppppppppp ( gave a lick over ur chst region and licked over ur cleavage and licked the cream)

Nani: shuriya Jijaji.................Ice cream mere pocket money se khareedke laaya hun jijaji

My Didi Disha when you pasted ice cream on her cleavage and boob area: Haaay Uday..................haaa miraculously it is heating up more Uday aaaaaaa kya magic hain re tere haathon mein

[Image: 15561055225cc0493206720.jpeg]

My Didi Disha when you are licking the ice cream from her milky boobs: hayyoooo Uday this is even more.................it feels like Lava flowing in all over my body

[Image: 69041127.cms]