Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(04-01-2020, 08:02 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi: Don't lie to me Mister...............this is our own house..............you only not paying rent..............this is the deal right...........register this house in my husband's name and pay 2 years rent in advance

[Image: ELlEKqRU4AE38s-.jpg]

(Woman were my weaknesses especially hot woman who know how to use their sexuality to get what they want)

See pallavi ...i im here to talk with ur hubby ok...umm(looking at ur shiny arms and ur perfect nose)

This house belonged to our heritage my grandparents and their grandparents owned it

Either pay rent or ...(i i looked at ur way of talking and couldn't say get out)
(04-01-2020, 08:32 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
richard: pallavi pallavi na stamina chusthunav kada one hour nudi na cick jerk chesthuna nenu cum karchadam ledu na stamina tho nuv withstand avthava chepu bitch one nenu task win ayitha bitch with out mercy i will fuck your cunt ahhhhh ani jerking my cock

My Wife Pallavi: Cheppedemundi Richard...........Test for yourself.................

[Image: Anasuya-Bharadwaj-beautiful-in-blue-sare...1%2529.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(04-01-2020, 07:58 PM)nani19999 Wrote: If you don't, I know how to train non obedient students like you ..............slapping your ass cheek...............won't you be dressed properly Richa................my hand in air for another slap...............

(She always wanted to tease me )

Richa : ahhhhh naniiiii (looking at u after u slapped her ass)
I dont think u can make me obidient...i iress the way i want nani (pushed ur crotch with her ass)
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT3-Ccg2Vx3Cn2ykyesE...wvjVtmoImx]

Me : sir she dont know u
(04-01-2020, 08:39 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
prem: navuthu thing wowwww i have an idea, the idea to use him like thing nuv queenve nuv ila nillchovadam naku istham ledu guram meda palla kilo kurchovali ippudu ne mogudu guram avthadu ne mogudu vepu pi nuv kurchunthav nenu ne juttu pattukune ne noti na moda tho fuck chesthu unta ne mogudu chall challa guram na pellam cheeka prema moda ani rhyms paduthu e road antha thergali ani ninu ne mogudi pi kurcho peti na moda ne notlo peta

I was carrying my wife Vasu and his young luster Prem on my back rhyming with crying tone  

My Wife Vasu lips around Prem's erotic Young Dick and her silky hair in fist of Prem pulling it like Horse's Bridle: aummmm Prem................aummmm aummmm aummmmm immensely enjoying it

[Image: DSgeL5jU8AELHXL.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(05-01-2020, 07:49 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (She always wanted to tease me )

Richa : ahhhhh naniiiii (looking at u after u slapped her ass)
I dont think u can make me obidient...i iress the way i want nani (pushed ur crotch with her ass)
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT3-Ccg2Vx3Cn2ykyesE...wvjVtmoImx]

Me : sir she dont know u

[b]removed her saree................saree fell on floor.................pulled her silky hair...........biting her reddish cheek...............slapping her ass cheek.................say it again bitch...................[/b]
(04-01-2020, 08:46 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
usman: ahhhhhhh vasu love you bitch nuv korukunadi korukunatu istha but its depend up on your husbend performance vadi performance entha bagunta na fucking antha roughga untundi ani na moda ne pukulo ki gunapam dinchinatu dichi ne slowga ne pukulo na cock ne in and out chesthu fuck chesthu hmmm nani ne pellam.manchi sukani isthundi raaaa neku ela undi ea chusthu unta chepu nani

Nani with heavy heart and shivering tone: manasu nindi poyindi sir................eee moment ilage jeevitakala undipovali anipinchela undi sir

My Wife Vasu enjoying Usman's Dick travelling deep in to her CUNT

[Image: DVcCDrvUQAAOAiT.jpg]
(05-01-2020, 07:59 AM)nani19999 Wrote: [b]removed her saree................saree fell on floor.................pulled her silky hair...........biting her reddish cheek...............slapping her ass cheek.................say it again bitch...................[/b]

Me : sir sir sirr please common respect woman sir

Richa : (enjoying it from inside)
Haaaaa (trying to gather back saree)
Common nanii haaaa my hair ummm u bastard ouchhhhhh (looking frustrated at u )
 (Untied her hair in front of me)
I wont say it ....(huh what does he think)

[Image: Richa%20Gangopadhyay301014_9.jpg]
(04-01-2020, 08:50 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote:
nuv inthalla adagalla anaya ma lovelo vadina maimarchipoyala chestham anaya we love you vadina

My Wife Pallavi: I love you too baby

[Image: Kalyani-Priyadarshan-Sai-Dharam-Tej-in-C...osters.jpg]
(05-01-2020, 07:56 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
I was carrying my wife Vasu and his young luster Prem on my back rhyming with crying tone  

My Wife Vasu lips around Prem's erotic Young Dick and her silky hair in fist of Prem pulling it like Horse's Bridle: aummmm Prem................aummmm aummmm aummmmm immensely enjoying it

[Image: DSgeL5jU8AELHXL.jpg]

prem: enti ra horselo speed thaginde speed penchu ne enti ra nekaba rhyns china pilladu baga padathadu sariga padu ani ninu leg tho kick chesi ahhhhhhh vasu cheeku take my dick deep inside your mouth ne gothu varaku tissuko ani na moda ne gothulo ki thosthu ne mouth ne fuck chesthuna
(04-01-2020, 08:53 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: wowww  neha simply super dresslo uns repu enaagement intha kana dresslo ready evaru impress ayina avaka poyina i dont care but Hitler as to get impress if he impress then you will be rani so nani neha think about it

My Sister Neha

[Image: neha-sharma-1-1.jpg]