Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(04-01-2020, 08:21 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: bunny: you really pallavi tell me in which position you like to get banged pallavi cheppu pallavi naku ayitha ninu katasi lepi lepi brutalga ninu dengali ani undi ahhhhhhhh cum for me pallavi i wana see you cumming pallavi ani na finguer tho ne puku ne fuck chesthu ne boobs ne kasiga cheekuthu online interviwe start cheyadam ani online interview on  chesa

My Wife Pallavi: Umm Bunny

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT995GXCng_xCtymGSdj...lt70bOZ3Ut]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(04-01-2020, 11:45 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi looking at your erected Dick

[Image: pranitha20.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi when my brother Vicky praising about her looks

[Image: pranitha36.jpg]

My Wife Pallavi belt padesi: inka cheppara nuvvu chebutunte vinalanipistundi

[Image: pranitha24.jpg]

vadina chepthu untane nallo something something pichi korikallu puduthunayi nuv mari ela vallu kalla tho valla vesthu andallu chupisthu adigitha cheya kudani thapu edo chesthanu ani bhyamga undi vadina ani ninu chusthu na lechina dick ne na hand tho cover chesthuna
(04-01-2020, 08:27 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: john: ahhhhhhh pallavi nuv ela treat chesta karipothanu ufffff ani ne puku pi na vechani oppiri blow chesthu i promise you pallavi i will fill your  pusy with loads of cum ani na face ne puku pi rub chesthuna

My Wife Pallavi: ahhh John flawless ummm

[Image: EM2_yXuUwAM24hj?format=jpg&name=large]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(04-01-2020, 11:54 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi: Umm Bunny

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT995GXCng_xCtymGSdj...lt70bOZ3Ut]

bunyy:ne puku ne finguer fuck chesthu cum for me lets the students now about ther adminare
(05-01-2020, 12:04 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Pallavi: ahhh John flawless ummm

[Image: EM2_yXuUwAM24hj?format=jpg&name=large]

john: love you pallavi smelling your pussy kissing your pussy
(04-01-2020, 06:40 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Pallavi

[Image: ileana-3.jpg]

(As my salary was less i thought if i i a nani sir now may be he will give me increment if i ask in front of his wife)
(I went to the first floor balcony removed gamcha from head placed it on my forearm and slightly bowed)
(I saw how ur wife pallavi is not even caring.....wowww look how lucky the chair is her nice ass on the chair)
Mmm nani sir... Happy new year may god bless u ....sir i came to talk about my increment sir. ....(peeping ur wife in between ufff)
(04-01-2020, 06:46 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Chelli (Younger Sister) Kajal beauty queen of college

[Image: sita-1200.jpg]

Her Body Guard is my Friend Satish...........

[Image: Sita-Movie-Images-HD-Bellamkonda-Sriniva...b27f17.jpg]
(I am a 6 feet 6 inch big guy looking like brock lesnar and most of the guys are afraid of me and when ur sister comes to college most of the students who are also her fan try to mob her to get autograph and i push everone away and make way for her)

(College ended and i dropped ur sister in my car at ur home all the while i was looking at her skin her lips her boobs while driving looking at the rear mirror as u sat on the back seat)

So kajal should i i leave now (thinking how it was a Sunday and i had crush on u )
[Image: ENetyf5U0AEiyD2?format=jpg&name=medium]
(04-01-2020, 06:51 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani: Meet Dr. Samaram, Sexologist....................

[Image: 56th+BFI+London+Film+Festival+Alternativ...F0Gp_x.jpg]

(Ohh his wife is a sexologist aswell)
Hi doctor shriya bhabi nani said u may have some solution

(I look at ur horny face ...how the hell can this be a sexologist 
How can the medicine itself can make issues how can i treat this issue...i am having wet dream thinking of her and i am supposed to get treated by her lol)
(04-01-2020, 07:30 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Don't irritate me Satish, I don't have enmity either with you or any other..................

Don't use underage ............I had made it 21 years..............

My Mother Geetha: You want party my dear...................bolo kya chahiye party mein..............I will arrange

[Image: ambassador-enus-aishwarya-rai-bachchan-1600x1432.jpg]
(I looked at the wall and it was having many articles from newspaper where it showed u were the miss universe of the world back in 1993)

(I bowed my head out of respect )

Maaam nani told ......(he told a hot sexy woman will be available to tease and punish me but there was no one other than his mom)

Nothing maaam its my greatest pleasure to meet the former miss universe 

Maaam i iidnt knew nanis mom was such a big personality (trying to butter u)

Maam please sit i don't want u to stand for a cheap guy like me maam