Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Cum fuck
(09-11-2019, 02:22 AM)Cumster Wrote: cs faced burried bitween those tankers

haath lagakar dono ko masalta hai, masalte masalte blouse phaad deta hai

phir thoda neeche jakar naabhi ko chaat ta hai, andar ungli dalkar ghumata hai

puppiyon ki barsat  karta hai
ahh Asin now loosing control .. getting horny and wet ..

ahh chumo mujhe CS .. chumo aur chumo mere jism ko aaah .. she call u up and hold ur face and start kissin on lips .. ahhh bite them ... she took her tongue out and push it in ur mouth ahh

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS_YE4pghvBhqQUE4JWW...2Zv5v4gqc-]
(09-11-2019, 02:25 AM)Cumster Wrote: shruti: aao aakar sungo mujhe

spreads her arms as if giving full access to the body to a dog to sniff

[Image: 3b927aac59dca5c1f0cac6b3652f9b15.jpg]

i was sniiffing her armpits ahhh .. shruti they look so hot ahhh can i kiss them ahh?
Asin and my son raju got married today, I was so happy for him

after all the rituals they come to seek my ashirwad so both bend down to touch my feet

I dont know what suddenly happened to me as asin bend down to touch my feet I got an erection, which hit her head which she was getting up

I was rich that way and never thought of such things, but something attracted me towards her

as all the rituals I went and to my room thinking of what the hell happened today. I had lost my wife couple of years ago
(18-11-2019, 08:55 PM)Cumster Wrote: Asin and my son raju got married today, I was so happy for him

after all the rituals they come to seek my ashirwad so both bend down to touch my feet

I dont know what suddenly happened to me as asin bend down to touch my feet I got an erection, which hit her head which she was getting up

I was rich that way and never thought of such things, but something attracted me towards her

as all the rituals I went and to my room thinking of what the hell happened today. I had lost my wife couple of years ago

(myself asin a woman from normal background yet high dreams i married raju because i knew he came from a big rich family even though he was jobless)

( i had many plans in my mind)
( i made sure that my cleavage is visible while taking ashirwad and then i mized sleeping tablet in my hubbys drink so he will sleep and not perform his first night as i wanted the boss of the home under my control)

[Image: wp4155184.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 08:58 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (myself asin a woman from normal background yet high dreams i married raju because i knew he came from a big rich family even though he was jobless)

( i had many plans in my mind)
( i made sure that my cleavage is visible while taking ashirwad and then i mized sleeping tablet in my hubbys drink so he will sleep and not perform his first night as i wanted the boss of the home under my control)

I was just walking across the room thinking, did bahu  notice my erection

what would she think about me

that was so embarrasing, I hope no one noticed
(18-11-2019, 08:55 PM)Cumster Wrote: Asin and my son raju got married today, I was so happy for him

Hey CUMSTER I am Anupama the wife of David.... Are you really a Cumster who shoots big thick loads .... I wanna be Preggo by you darling.... My CUCK Hubby is Impotant so help me please...

[Image: actress_anupama_parameswaran_green_saree_photos_20.jpg]

[Image: anupamaparameswaran030.jpg]
Hey CUMSTER I am Anupama the wife of David.... Are you really a Cumster who shoots big thick loads .... I wanna be Preggo by you darling.... My CUCK Hubby is Impotant so help me please...
(18-11-2019, 09:02 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote: Hey CUMSTER I am Anupama the wife of David.... Are you really a Cumster who shoots big thick loads .... I wanna be Preggo by you darling.... My CUCK Hubby is Impotant so help me please...

sorry bro not interested in her
(18-11-2019, 09:03 PM)Cumster Wrote: sorry bro not interested in her

How about my other wife INIYA - Fuckkk yaaaa

[Image: Dht8i0aUEAA6_qu.jpg]
(18-11-2019, 09:01 PM)Cumster Wrote: I was just walking across the room thinking, did bahu  notice my erection

what would she think about me

that was so embarrasing, I hope no one noticed

( i made raju sleep and it was 12 o clock in night and i got up and i went near ur room door and knocked)
knock knockkkk

( ohh what should i tell him.....i was making sure nothing looks fishy ..even i was little nervous as it was my first day in sasural)

[Image: wp4155193.jpg]

( clears throat make sure the mogra in my head is nice seductive and my curves are visible)
(18-11-2019, 09:06 PM)davidjohnson007 Wrote:
How about my other wife INIYA - Fuckkk yaaaa

maybe not sure but some other time