Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Woman makes their own Rules
(18-10-2019, 02:45 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: 269155540a15dbc295a6ebbfcf7cedc8d7dd0d64.gif]
(i smiled looking at u and then Mahesh, supporting u in insulting my hubby... pretending to adjust my wet hair i lifted up my right hand , so as to show u my armpit- ckean, smooth and my right breast moved...i shook my hair , played with my wet hair with fingers closing my eyes in a sexy way...and Mahesh's cock was still erect and some precum - he could feel on his cock tip as he understood that his fantasy is going more erotic and he can get that my body is attracting u and disturbing ur business mind)

(i opened eyes, playing with hair with fingers, said in a soft voice) Sathish...(not saying Sathish ji knowingly) ooops, Sathish ji.....mm....kya aap bhi...woh loser hai toh ap bhi loser honge kya? 
ab is bechare insaan ko kyu tang karna....sochiye iska ..koi "solution" jo mujhe, ise chhoriye- yeh tohar hi chuka hai, aur apko...dono ko khush kar sake...

(i looked at ur right armpit like a mad dog and my lips opened slowly and my mouth was watering looking at the clean creamy hairless smooth slightly moist armpit)
(uff what will be the aroma of her armpit omg wowww...i wanted to fee ur skin)
(i wanted to kiss ur fleshy bicep region so madly i almost forgot i came to get the rent now)
nayanthara ...its ok u can call me satish...i like it we are friends arent we ?
nayantara mujhe ek baat batao if he is a loser then why u sitting near him( i make space in my sofa) come sit with me not with a loser like him
(i now wanted to humiliate ur hubby more than anything)
u and me can definitely make a solution not a idiot like him 
mahesh ur wife makes so good tea sipppppppppp( drinking the tasty tea looking at ur hbby made by u )
u dont desrve a beautiful wife like her u idiot
nayan come and sit with me stay away from a loser like him haha
(18-10-2019, 02:54 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i looked at ur right armpit like a mad dog and my lips opened slowly and my mouth was watering looking at the clean creamy hairless smooth slightly moist armpit)
(uff what will be the aroma of her armpit omg wowww...i wanted to fee ur skin)
(i wanted to kiss ur fleshy bicep region so madly i almost forgot i came to get the rent now)
nayanthara ...its ok u can call me satish...i like it we are friends arent we ?
nayantara mujhe ek baat batao if he is a loser then why u sitting near him( i make space in my sofa) come sit with me not with a loser like him
(i now wanted to humiliate ur hubby more than anything)
u and me can definitely make a solution not a idiot like him 
mahesh ur wife makes so good tea sipppppppppp( drinking the tasty tea looking at ur hbby made by u )
u dont desrve a beautiful wife like her u idiot
nayan come and sit with me stay away from a loser like him haha

[Image: 2693381696d883a91a885d6d51f5ee12d81207eb.gif]

(i lifted my ass up in a wavy way to show my best....still playing with my wet hair... smiling naughtily, as i shake my slender arm to fondle my hair, my right breast jiggling... some water drops sprinkling from my hair....my armpit clear to u....i walked towards u... and my slender waist and curvy female figure of 34B-26-34 is attracting ur eyes through the thin transparent saree... i slowly moved my butts backwards as sit down slowly besides u.. without looking at Mahesh- Mahesh could not resist..his trembling left hand moved over his track suit to hold the unrest cock inside...he can feel the precum making wet inside...his right hand held the chair's right arm tightly...he is sweating badly)...

(i turned in a sexy look at u...a sharp lusty smile) bilkul Sathish ji...ooops...Sathish...
sex YL
Husband of  YAMI GAUTAM'  and  sucker of her juicy pussy 
Fuck my bhabhi
[Image: download-20191018-144511.jpg]
[Image: download-20191018-144506.jpg]
(18-10-2019, 03:03 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: 2693381696d883a91a885d6d51f5ee12d81207eb.gif]

(i lifted my ass up in a wavy way to show my best....still playing with my wet hair... smiling naughtily, as i shake my slender arm to fondle my hair, my right breast jiggling... some water drops sprinkling from my hair....my armpit clear to u....i walked towards u... and my slender waist and curvy female figure of 34B-26-34 is attracting ur eyes through the thin transparent saree... i slowly moved my butts backwards as sit down slowly besides u.. without looking at Mahesh- Mahesh could not resist..his trembling left hand moved over his track suit to hold the unrest cock inside...he can feel the precum making wet inside...his right hand held the chair's right arm tightly...he is sweating badly)...

(i turned in a sexy look at u...a sharp lusty smile) bilkul Sathish ji...ooops...Sathish...
(hayee hayeee kya matak matak ke aa rhi haiiiiiiiiiiiii uffff i wanted u to sit on my lap and not of sofa but i imagined all that in my head as u were walking towards me)
mahesh i think it would be better agar tum darwaja band kro ab ( i wanted him to do my job now and watch how we flirt with each other)
(as u sat down beside me ur arm was rubbing agaisnt my bicep arm)
(uff kitna makhmal jaisa skin hai baaapre ..ur wet hairs were making me crazy and ur skin aroma was getting in me now mmmmmmm)
nayanthara batao kya solution ki baat kr rhi thi...yes satish bolo tum mujheeee tumhara pati mujhe sir bolega hai na mahesh ( we are so close to each other i looked at u and as u spoke ur mouth breath hit my face ufff )
i am open to any solution u suggest9my dick was getting hard due to your closeness)
(18-10-2019, 03:11 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (hayee hayeee kya matak matak ke aa rhi haiiiiiiiiiiiii uffff i wanted u to sit on my lap and not of sofa but i imagined all that in my head as u were walking towards me)
mahesh i think it would be better agar tum darwaja band kro ab ( i wanted him to do my job now and watch how we flirt with each other)
(as u sat down beside me ur arm was rubbing agaisnt my bicep arm)
(uff kitna makhmal jaisa skin hai baaapre ..ur wet hairs were making me crazy and ur skin aroma was getting in me now mmmmmmm)
nayanthara batao kya solution ki baat kr rhi thi...yes satish bolo tum mujheeee tumhara pati mujhe sir bolega hai na mahesh ( we are so close to each other i looked at u and as u spoke ur mouth breath hit my face ufff )
i am open to any solution u suggest9my dick was getting hard due to your closeness)
[Image: nayanthara-poses-for-a-super-hot-picture...00x450.jpg]
(smiling naughtily, im still playing with my wet hair.... i supported you and looking at Mahesh, in a formal voice)
Mahesh, kya aise sikor ke baithe ho? jao..Sathish ne kaha na? darwaza bandh karo..hum dono solution nikal lenge..dont worry...... aur suno na..- ( looking at u with tilting eyes for a second as i want u to hear it...said in a soft whispering voice) woh...mm..aj ek pink color ki panty laa dena please... lacy type ka... chota sa hona chahiye.

(Mahesh's cock was struggling, as he was closing door, he  was hearing me , his fantasy cuckold mind and husband emotions struggling hard, he was about to say,-)
Nayan! kya ? kiske saamne ky- 
(his fantasy stopped him)
(i turned to you, with a soothing but so naughty look)
toh...mm ,(eyes moved to ur chest, getting the view of ur muscular chest through ur opened shirt buttons).. solution...nikalein?
sex YL
(18-10-2019, 03:21 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: nayanthara-poses-for-a-super-hot-picture...00x450.jpg]
(smiling naughtily, im still playing with my wet hair.... i supported you and looking at Mahesh, in a formal voice)
Mahesh, kya aise sikor ke baithe ho? jao..Sathish ne kaha na? darwaza bandh karo..hum dono solution nikal lenge..dont worry...... aur suno na..- ( looking at u with tilting eyes for a second as i want u to hear it...said in a soft whispering voice) woh...mm..aj ek pink color ki panty laa dena please... lacy type ka... chota sa hona chahiye.

(Mahesh's cock was struggling, as he was closing door, he  was hearing me , his fantasy cuckold mind and husband emotions struggling hard, he was about to say,-)
Nayan! kya ? kiske saamne ky- 
(his fantasy stopped him)
(i turned to you, with a soothing but so naughty look)
toh...mm ,(eyes moved to ur chest, getting the view of ur muscular chest through ur opened shirt buttons).. solution...nikalein?

(i tried to get more closer and i was sitting with my arms almost ressing ur arms and u had no space to sit as i looked at you)
(panty kyu chahiye ise to mai nanga krne jaa hi rha hu)
ummm kya..kya bol rhi ho..um solution haa..( i was distracted by ur entire beauty and ur amost sleveless arms ur hairwas covering ur hair i felt like moving ur haiir and eating ur ear)
(i was ehaling fast and my dick was hard now and a small tent was getting up now)
mahesh kitne dumb h tum koi kaam ke nhi tumhari biwiw meri nayanthara jo kahe wo jaldi kro ya 2 lakh rupeye de do to mai chala jata h
bolo 
(i bend my head a little and took a wiff of ur nice fleshy arm)
mmmmmmmmmmmm
bhot acha sugandh hai aapka nayanthara ( i felt little weird but i had a little bicep fetish for ur fleshy arm)
(i didnt cared about mahesh now)
(18-10-2019, 03:27 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i tried to get more closer and i was sitting with my arms almost ressing ur arms and u had no space to sit as i looked at you)
(panty kyu chahiye ise to mai nanga krne jaa hi rha hu)
ummm kya..kya bol rhi ho..um solution haa..( i was distracted by ur entire beauty and ur amost sleveless arms ur hairwas covering ur hair i felt like moving ur haiir and eating ur ear)
(i was ehaling fast and my dick was hard now and a small tent was getting up now)
mahesh kitne dumb h tum koi kaam ke nhi tumhari biwiw meri nayanthara jo kahe wo jaldi kro ya 2 lakh rupeye de do to mai chala jata h
bolo 
(i bend my head a little and took a wiff of ur nice fleshy arm)
mmmmmmmmmmmm
bhot acha sugandh hai aapka nayanthara ( i felt little weird but i had a little bicep fetish for ur fleshy arm)
(i didnt cared about mahesh now)
[Image: nayanthara-easing-with-sexy-movies-in-hd...00x421.jpg]

(i could sense u looking at my body and arms , biceps- i smiled a bit naughtily and looking down pretending to be shy) toh ..ummm...toh Sathish..mm...ise chhoro..toh aisa ho ke tum us se kuch mortgage pe rakh lo...(looking at ur muscular body under tight shirt and ur black skin- ufff kya body hai ....dumdaar mard hai..biting my lower lip a little) 

(Mahesh came back. his cock is unrested, as he sits along the edge of the chair in a feared manner)
Mahesh: mortgage..? Naya- 

(i looked at him with a strong annoyed and underestimating look) tum chup nhi baith sakte? (raising voice suddenly) idiot! Sathish kya bola suna nhi?! (suddenly softening my voice, looked back at u)..mm..Sathish...kuch bohot hi mehnga...jo tumhare "kaam" aaye?
sex YL
(18-10-2019, 03:50 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: nayanthara-easing-with-sexy-movies-in-hd...00x421.jpg]

(i could sense u looking at my body and arms , biceps- i smiled a bit naughtily and looking down pretending to be shy) toh ..ummm...toh Sathish..mm...ise chhoro..toh aisa ho ke tum us se kuch mortgage pe rakh lo...(looking at ur muscular body under tight shirt and ur black skin- ufff kya body hai ....dumdaar mard hai..biting my lower lip a little) 

(Mahesh came back. his cock is unrested, as he sits along the edge of the chair in a feared manner)
Mahesh: mortgage..? Naya- 

(i looked at him with a strong annoyed and underestimating look) tum chup nhi baith sakte? (raising voice suddenly) idiot! Sathish kya bola suna nhi?! (suddenly softening my voice, looked back at u)..mm..Sathish...kuch bohot hi mehnga...jo tumhare "kaam" aaye?

nayan mujhe kuch samh nhi aa rha

tum jo bologi wo mai krungaa ( looking at ur lips and neck hungrily like i am about to eat u now but u have stopped me from doing so)
( i gulped my throat)
kya hai aisa jo mehenga haii..kya mujhe wo mehenga cheez mil sakta hai nayanthara....( looking at ur arm and ur neck and ur ear and ur eyebrows and ur sindhoor)
(18-10-2019, 03:54 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote:
nayan mujhe kuch samh nhi aa rha

tum jo bologi wo mai krungaa ( looking at ur lips and neck hungrily like i am about to eat u now but u have stopped me from doing so)
( i gulped my throat)
kya hai aisa jo mehenga haii..kya mujhe wo mehenga cheez mil sakta hai nayanthara....( looking at ur arm and ur neck and ur ear and ur eyebrows and ur sindhoor)
[Image: nayanthara-flaunts-her-sexy-body-in-this...00x300.jpg]

(looking at u naughtily... slowly moved my hands away from my wet hair and kept on ur right thigh.... looking at ur stare on my lips, body, neck) mnn...jaise aisa kuch apne istemal ke liye le jana, jo mm..Mahesh ka ho...aur, tab tak use karna jab tak (slowly moving my hand from ur thighs to inner thighs) jab tak mann na bhare....aur ...(Mahesh was getting excited...heart pounding- his left hand over his cock...held it tightly as his lips shaking- my eyes staring at ur body naughtily with all want as a lusty female) Mahesh ka karz along with interest dheere dheere pay ho jaye (in a sexy soothing voice)
sex YL
(18-10-2019, 04:29 PM)Yamilover Wrote: [Image: nayanthara-flaunts-her-sexy-body-in-this...00x300.jpg]

(looking at u naughtily... slowly moved my hands away from my wet hair and kept on ur right thigh.... looking at ur stare on my lips, body, neck) mnn...jaise aisa kuch apne istemal ke liye le jana, jo mm..Mahesh ka ho...aur, tab tak use karna jab tak (slowly moving my hand from ur thighs to inner thighs) jab tak mann na bhare....aur ...(Mahesh was getting excited...heart pounding- his left hand over his cock...held it tightly as his lips shaking- my eyes staring at ur body naughtily with all want as a lusty female) Mahesh ka karz along with interest dheere dheere pay ho jaye (in a sexy soothing voice)
(my dick became super hard and i had a big dick measuring 25 cms and 20 cms girth and it came up suddenly)
mmmmmmmm kya solution diya hai tumne nayantharaaa ( i bend my head and kissed ur outer arms )
muahhh muahh muahh kitna makhmali ho tum muahhhhhhhhhh 
(i wrapped my arm around ur waist and made u even closer to me and looking at u and then at mahesh)
solution acha laga kya be chutiyeeee
( i kissed the side part of ur neck)
muahhhhhhhhhhhh (letting ur palm do whatever it want )
nayanthara tum meri ho hameshaaaaa ke liyeeeee (kissed ur neck) aummmmmmmmm