Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 64 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Actress Fantasy Fuckers
kabhi to milegi katrina

[Image: 3NOV3U.jpg]
Me:haa bhabi bilkul thik bol raha hai hardick aapki bhi khali karenge aur humari bhi aapke andar khali karenge 

My one hand squeezing her boob and another was on my Bulger rubbing it seeing yami naked 
Opening my pant ready to take out monster 

Yami :ahmm hardick aaj to mujhe pura khali kara diya pura tumne ....
Yami taking deep breathes 
Yami:kuch to sharam karlo gaurav bhabi hu tumhari aur tum apne hi dost ke samne yeh sab ...

[Image: e1f55be7e6f8dd669f7c928c831c5c00.jpg]
HD : ahh yssssss yami bhaabi.. ye sab kaam sharam hataake hi karna chahiye yami bhabi umma umma umm aumma karke deep kiss karthe huye

going backwards slowly.. and uski baalonko hataathe huye... kissed her creamy back.. umma ummaaa..

and aur thoda cake leke... uski poori peet pe ragadkar.. uss saare cake ki cream ko chaat the huye.. neeche jaane laga slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slrup

and slowly going downwards... and sit on my knees... and her as sis right in front of my face... 

ahh ysss yaami bhabai uff aap jaise makhmali badan waali aaj thak nahi dekha mene kehthe huye i bited her fleshy creamy buttsss gently from my mouth.. and signed gaurav to push her on my face.. and make her sit on my face..

[Image: 1527878b2b9a8cf5c72193026b783dd7.jpg]
As signaled by hardick 
I pushed yami bhabi:'s hip back on hardick's face 
Hardick's face between yami's ass 
Yami:aahmm tum dono badmash milke mera fayda utha rahe ho 

I hold yami's hand and placed it on my nude dick rubbing it 
Me:aahss bhabi to aap bhi humara faida uthana na 
My cock getting rock hard massive in her hand 

My hands rubbing her tummy fingering navel squeezing boobs 
Aahumm aahum slurrpp eating her lips face kissing everywhere 
[Image: 75f1674a9c4b2658ded3fd8065edc997.jpg]
ahh yss jaise hi.. yami ko gaurav ne push ki yaa she fall and sat on my face.. and my face buried between her foft milky butts... 

and i pushed my tongue deep inside her ass hole... while she sit on my face.. and spreading her butts with my hands..

yami : ahh yssssssssssssssss haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck haa hardick.. uff fmeri gaand bhi chaatoge.. ah ysss haa uff gaurav.. ur friend is so so fucking dirty boiy... ah ysss

and waise hi thumne apna pant and underwea r kholke there lund ko uski haath me dedi.. and she is sitting on my face now.. so her face is right infront of ur dick now....

yami ; ahh yss haaa  haa (moaning to my ass  sucking and strokig ur dick) ah yss uff.. haa yes sgaurav ye tho roz roz badthe hi jaa raha he.. ah yss haaa hmm haa usss

dheere  se hardick ah yss meri gaand. uff yesss gaurav.. uff hmm i don't want fake one.. i lve to suck this real one kehthe huye she took that in he rmouth and started to suck it.  slrup slrup slurp slurp slurp slurp slur pslurp slurp slurp slurpslurp slurp

ah yss and moaning in pleasrure by my ass hole suckk. haa ys ur slurp slrup slur plsur haa yss.. uff...  aap dono sach me bahuth bade tharkee ho.. uff kahase seekh the he aap ono ye sab ahys smeri gaand udf slurp slru pslru pslru pslrup 

[Image: 45576538_1892666080829661_78869697913558...e=5C75F93F]
As she took my cock in her hot mouth I went mad 
I hold her head making long tail of her. Hair 
Me:aahss bhabi kya garam mu hai aahmm kya mu hai ahhss 
Pushing my cock in her mouth 
Hold her thight and satrted ro fuck her mouth 
Fyuchar fuuc guchh guchh guchh without gap 
Aahss hmm bhabi 
My fullcock in her mouth in her throat she choking aahmm gaurav nikalo ko aannnaaa 
I kept on fucking her mouth ffuhcnfuhc guchh 
Tears started to flow through her eyes 
With each stroke pushing her down on hardick's face 
Tounge in her ass 
Yami:aahmm aaughhh naaa hhdddd...
Aahss 
Mmyy aassss.....
[Image: e4c0168555254c62e95e0c0b8847a49c.jpg]
Yami hold gaurav thighs tightly.. by his sudden hard mouth fuck. she couldn;t able to breat hproperly..

aaj thak gaurav aise mouth fuck nahi kiya tha. bas usase hi chuswaatha tha. but today he only pushed his long dick deep inside her mouth... and she is coughing and chokijg and signing gaurav to slow and stop..

bu t he is not listening at al....

and idhar se me uski gaand mere face pe pres sho rah ahe.. and me uska poora maza uthaage uski gaand ko chaat chaat the huye... fat fat fat fat fat kark euski creamy makhmali butts pe spank kar rahahu neeche se fat fat fat fat at fat ki 

the creamy fair yami.... turining into red.. from top to bottom.. started sweating... eyes are tearing... and saliva dripping out from her mouth...

yami : amn amn amn amglurp glrup glrup glrup glru pglrup glru pglrup haa noo. haa stop glrup glru pglru plu lu pglru glrup

[Image: 44729232_1873898679373068_77403302319567...e=5C6492AD]
I was mad at her 
Fucking her madly like dog 
Me:ahhss. Bhabi pura mu chod dunga ahmm 

And finally pushed my full rod inside her mouth till deep end of her throat 
Fuucchhhhhh gguuchhh
my dick squeezing in her mouth 
She was struggling a lot but I kept deepthroating her 
And she was breathless abd I revived my cock lubricated in her saliva 
Yami coughing badly 
Auughh fuuchh 

Yami ass licked bt hardick showing turned get ass red
Yami:harrddickkk khaoge kya ab meri ass ko ???
Yami angry at me I was waiting for her reaction to my wild side 
[Image: 6691448ba54018bce293965825456c74.jpg]
Ah ys syami taking deep heavy breath.. haaaaa haaaa haaa haaa hm haa auff.. saalo..  maardoge kya muje. ah yss haaa uff...  

ah ys auch ha meri gaand ahh yss uff hardick tho tho ek number ke tharkee ho.. ah yss meri gaand

HD : ah yss yami bhabai wo tho ham he.. ahys kehte huye suddenluy i pushed her up.. and me bhi upar uthake use mere taraf turn karke saliva se bhari uski mooko deep kiss karne klaga without allowing to take breath her properly...

and signing gaurav.. use waha se uthaake.. paas me hi rahi... dining table pe...  seedha litaa diya...

and her legs are out of the table from one and.. her head is out from other end...

ah yss yami bhabi. uff...gaurav boltha he apaki moo ki garmi kamaal ka he... let me see kehthe huye.. uski latakthi mooke andar my huge big thick long hard cock nikaalke uski mooke andar ek hi jhatake me poora thok diya.. with ful force..

and once gaian yami took another huge dick deep inside her throat..  and she coughed once again.. and this time her head is total downwards..  and i can see my dick impresssion on her throat. ah ysss yami bhabai. ufff fuck sach bola gaurav ne.. uff kamal ki garmi he apaki moome kehthe huye uski mooko chodne laga. fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fachak fahcka fachka fchak fachak....

and bending forwards gropped her both boobs. and started to suck her fleshy boobs one after another while fucking her mouth at a time slurp slrup slrup slrup slurp slru pslrup fach fach fach fach fach fach

[Image: 43286857_1848959941866942_18143589407758...e=5C664D1A]
Hardick was at his work on yami's mouth 
I was in between yami's leg 
Me:aahss bhabi pussy wet hai lund lubricated hai to der kis chez ki hai 

I hold her legs spread them wide 
And hold her hip 
With one hand hold my dick rubbing it in her pussy lips

M:aahss bhabi pink pussy kya mast makhmali hai ahhss 

Hold her hip thightly gripping her 
And gave a hard stroke on her cunt and my huge cock started to enter her cunt 

Her pussy started to spread 
My cock going inside her cunt 
Thapp fuuchh guchh 
Started to fuck her pink pussy 
Me:aahmm yami bhaai kya chut hai aahss so thight 
Yami moving like fish on table struggling with my huge cock 

Feim front hardick cock in her mouth she can't even moan 
Yami:aahmm gyuhchaaugghh aaughhh dripping out saliva from her mouth 
Closing her eyes holding hardick's thighs taking strokes in her mouth and pussy at a time 
[Image: 0ff92abf924f20f432c20f3a90d07627.jpg]