Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
Nani waiting for u from past 2 days bro
(01-09-2019, 11:46 AM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i was able to feel the heat inside u and i liked it and so i looked at u andsaid)
 u have no need to explain anything maam dont express maam just feel i am ur servant 
(i started kissing on ur shin bone and fron ur akles started proceeding above on r shin bone )
muahh muahh muahh muahh ( ur left leg then ur right )
(uff what a shiny skin )
those drops of milk was blessed to touch ur skin maam 
muahh muahh(i made ur skirt higher so i get ur knees)
maam this is the best thing to ever happen in my life
muahhh muahhh ( kissed both knee looking in ur eyes)
nani sir i hope ur wife is satisfied till now but i will never make her compaint about me sir

My Wife Disha: This is for sure Satish, I am gonna hire you for LIFETIME for my FULL TIME MASSAGE MAN

[Image: 1GwmQiA.jpg]

My Wife Disha smiled in joyous when said about milk drops: Abbaa Shut up Satish, your flirting is more effective than your massage haaa

[Image: KYEkfmU.jpg]

My Wife Disha when you kissed her knee, she jolted like a electric wave passed into her body: Ummmmm that's Fantastic Satish...............haaaa

[Image: 0jT44YI.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(03-09-2019, 12:04 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Disha: This is for sure Satish, I am gonna hire you for LIFETIME for my FULL TIME MASSAGE MAN

[Image: 1GwmQiA.jpg]

My Wife Disha smiled in joyous when said about milk drops: Abbaa Shut up Satish, your flirting is more effective than your massage haaa

[Image: KYEkfmU.jpg]

My Wife Disha when you kissed her knee, she jolted like a electric wave passed into her body: Ummmmm that's Fantastic Satish...............haaaa

[Image: 0jT44YI.jpg]

(i was loving how rich people were they care about there comfort while hard working men like us work for their comfort like slaves )

(nani sir was a very rich person and he was letting me enjoy his wife and he was drinking his cofee wowwww)
maaaam is time to get all ur small nitty gritty dry skin out (i brought something u never seen )
(i bought a bowl of pedicure fishes which were smll in size and was able to get in between toe finger to eat ur dry skin)
maam please place ur feet in this bowl

[Image: 180702134820-01-fish-pedicure-super-tease.jpg]
(now i wanted to see ur reaction as the fishes eat and nibble ur skin )
maaam this is just startingggg is u dont like u can punish me
(i took ur palm and slapped my cheeck)
slappp
(i loved ur feel of ur skin ufff)
(i look at nani sir )
sir the fishes are eating ur wifes skin like mad dogs now
( the water was till ur calves where i have licked and kissed a lot o more and more fishes were attracted to ur skin to eat ur skin there nibbling plucking kissing fighting with each other to get ur nice mouturizedskin)
[Image: fish-pedicure-1530634505.jpg?resize=480:*]
(01-09-2019, 12:03 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: haaaaa madam aap mujhse kya krwana chahti ho bolo 
i am ready to do anything pleasee atleast aapka talwe to sunghne do na madam
ufffff
aurmad krogi mujhe what do u mean aishu madammmmm do u think i am less mad for u ?
(looking at u desperately and angrily as i am tied with ur hypnotic beauty and i am powerless ut yet want to do something)

aishuuuuu bhabiiiii haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (fapping looking at ur sindhoor on forehead ufffffffff )

kya adaiyeee haiii aishu maaam haaaaa 
nani sir kitna sabr aur karoge i will murder anyone if aishwarya maam offer me one drop of her spit sir pleaseee itna torture acha nhi hai
(as ur hair silky hair fall on my dickk ufff and u moved back my precum exploded and spurted out on floor )
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ye kya kr rhe hoooooooooooooooooo madammmmmmmmmmmm
atleast slap me maam as punishment pleasee

My Wife Aishwarya replying Satish in style: Do cheezein karvani chahti hun Satish

[Image: DownrightMiserableFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif][Image: DownrightMiserableFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif][Image: DownrightMiserableFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif][Image: DownrightMiserableFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya continuing the style: Ek Tujhe meri husn ki Gulam banani chahti hun

[Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya: Aur doosri..............hmmm abhi nahi baba.............baad mein bolungi.................
[Image: tumblr_oum8ye7V3e1srj3yoo2_500.gif][Image: tumblr_oum8ye7V3e1srj3yoo2_500.gif][Image: tumblr_oum8ye7V3e1srj3yoo2_500.gif][Image: tumblr_oum8ye7V3e1srj3yoo2_500.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya teasing you more:  Sirf Talwen so khush hojayega kya mera DOGGY BABA.............ummm
[Image: Edy8upH.gif][Image: Edy8upH.gif][Image: Edy8upH.gif][Image: Edy8upH.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya to your Madness: Truly speaking, this madness just Beginning of Beginning Madness Satish...........you have get through a lot more

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya when you are fapping while seeing her sindoor

[Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif][Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif][Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif] [Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif][Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif][Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif]

My Wife Aishwaya got irritated when you said murder: chi chi chi............what are you talking Satish? Am I looking that bad???
[Image: 34e2548339ebc2d436ad4eb6cbf5f172.gif][Image: 34e2548339ebc2d436ad4eb6cbf5f172.gif][Image: 34e2548339ebc2d436ad4eb6cbf5f172.gif][Image: 34e2548339ebc2d436ad4eb6cbf5f172.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya: Just Shut up Satish, I know how much torture you can handle.................so don't lecture me on that...........

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5730688][Image: onCc2cl.gif][Image: onCc2cl.gif][Image: onCc2cl.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya wiped your precum from floor and kept it as sindoor on her headpiece and hit your face with her silky hair responding to your request to her to slap you

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(03-09-2019, 12:44 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Aishwarya replying Satish in style: Do cheezein karvani chahti hun Satish

[Image: DownrightMiserableFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif][Image: DownrightMiserableFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif][Image: DownrightMiserableFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif][Image: DownrightMiserableFlyingfish-size_restricted.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya continuing the style: Ek Tujhe meri husn ki Gulam banani chahti hun

[Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nscrj8zZij1s2mz5io4_250.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya: Aur doosri..............hmmm abhi nahi baba.............baad mein bolungi.................
[Image: tumblr_oum8ye7V3e1srj3yoo2_500.gif][Image: tumblr_oum8ye7V3e1srj3yoo2_500.gif][Image: tumblr_oum8ye7V3e1srj3yoo2_500.gif][Image: tumblr_oum8ye7V3e1srj3yoo2_500.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya teasing you more:  Sirf Talwen so khush hojayega kya mera DOGGY BABA.............ummm
[Image: Edy8upH.gif][Image: Edy8upH.gif][Image: Edy8upH.gif][Image: Edy8upH.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya to your Madness: Truly speaking, this madness just Beginning of Beginning Madness Satish...........you have get through a lot more

-----------------------------------------
(03-09-2019, 12:44 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Aishwarya replying Satish in style: Do cheezein karvani chahti hun Satish

My Wife Aishwarya when you are fapping while seeing her sindoor

[Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif][Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif][Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif] [Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif][Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif][Image: GlisteningAcademicAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif]

My Wife Aishwaya got irritated when you said murder: chi chi chi............what are you talking Satish? Am I looking that bad???
[Image: 34e2548339ebc2d436ad4eb6cbf5f172.gif][Image: 34e2548339ebc2d436ad4eb6cbf5f172.gif][Image: 34e2548339ebc2d436ad4eb6cbf5f172.gif][Image: 34e2548339ebc2d436ad4eb6cbf5f172.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya: Just Shut up Satish, I know how much torture you can handle.................so don't lecture me on that...........

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5730688][Image: onCc2cl.gif][Image: onCc2cl.gif][Image: onCc2cl.gif]

My Wife Aishwarya wiped your precum from floor and kept it as sindoor on her headpiece and hit your face with her silky hair responding to your request to her to slap you

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

sirf 2 hazaar boliye kr dungaa madamjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(my dick tiltilating in air and the wind that touch ur skin gets in my nose )
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(kya attitude hai inka ufffffffffffffffffff i look at ur lips)
(ufffff madam ka thook kitna meeetha hogaaaaaaaa ....my mouth was slightly opened as u said u wanna make me ur slave)
gulaam banana chahti hoo ?
( getting down on my knees hardly my knee sound echoes on the wooden floor)
thudddddddddddddd
gulaam to mai hu hiiiii................banane ko kya zaroorat hai maaam
(i am not even caring that nani sir is sitting beside)
(i crawl forward towards u a little looking at ur lips with my open mouth and slighly my tongue come out like a dog)

maaaaaaaaaaaaaam dusri baaat bata dijiyeeeeeeeeeeeeee (slapping myself in sexual frustration)
slappppppppppppppp slapppppppppppppppp haa batayiyee madammmmm
(looking at ur nice manicured feet)
madamji aapke badan ka ek inch bhi mujhe sunghne mil jayee mera zindagi safal ho gya madam
(i was standing on all 4 looking at ur feet as saliva tripped from my mouth and fell on floor)
ohh sorry madam
(i was feeling very pathetic yet i cant do anything)
(omg ab kya sochi hai mere liyee i was little afraid but i somehow masked my fear )
u looking bad how can u even say that maam ..i am saying
aapke ek boond thook ke liye jung ladne tayyar hu maiiii ( beating my chest like it was something i am proud of)
nani sir mujhe ghar jana hai sir abbbb (i was afraid that i may become ur sighned property soon and i wont even go to home )
maaam please this torture is too muchhh ouchhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (i liked he way u slapped my face with ur hair i got a little of its fragrance and i crawled forward coming more closer just near u and on my knees looking above at u my dick as tiltilating dhakkkkkkkkkkk dhakkkkk looking up my testecles bouncing up and down slowly)
maaaaaam pleaseeee 
(i placedmy head down on floor and kissed the floor near u which had ur foot print)muahhh muahhhhhhhhhh slurppppp slurrrrrrrrrp (licking ur foot prints away from the marble floor)
(01-09-2019, 12:32 AM)sunny123 Wrote: kasiga ballamga na suli ne pellam poka lo ki push chesthu strok.meda stork esthu ne pellam poka nopi puttala ne pellam poka ne denguthuna

disha
NPF(NANI PELLAM FUCKERS)
(01-09-2019, 12:30 AM)sunny123 Wrote: rohit:back nudi vachi hello mrs.nani koni kisses maku kuda mutta katti oetandi mekosam.thapinchs varilo memu kuda unav ne andam thone mamallane mesmarise chesthunaruetu antu ne pellam.silky hair ne kiss chesthu nadumu chotu chethullu vesi ne pellam gstiga hug chesukuntuna
john:hey rohit nuvv parti dantlo naku poti vasthunav but nani wife vishayamlo mathram compramise kanu antu ne pellam buga meda kiss chesa

disha
NPF(NANI PELLAM FUCKERS)
(01-09-2019, 12:15 AM)sunny123 Wrote: good slave so slavega nenu chepindi chepinatu chesthava ani sofala kurchune naku  heat ekkinchalla belly dance chesthu ne pussy ne funguering chesthu master iam slave fuck me ani ne sweet voice tho song paduthu nanu super sexy show evamani oder vesa

aish
NPF(NANI PELLAM FUCKERS)
(03-09-2019, 12:12 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote:
(i was loving how rich people were they care about there comfort while hard working men like us work for their comfort like slaves )

(nani sir was a very rich person and he was letting me enjoy his wife and he was drinking his cofee wowwww)
maaaam is time to get all ur small nitty gritty dry skin out (i brought something u never seen )
(i bought a bowl of pedicure fishes which were smll in size and was able to get in between toe finger to eat ur dry skin)
maam please place ur feet in this bowl

[Image: 180702134820-01-fish-pedicure-super-tease.jpg]
(now i wanted to see ur reaction as the fishes eat and nibble ur skin )
maaam this is just startingggg is u dont like u can punish me
(i took ur palm and slapped my cheeck)
slappp
(i loved ur feel of ur skin ufff)
(i look at nani sir )
sir the fishes are eating ur wifes skin like mad dogs now
( the water was till ur calves where i have licked and kissed a lot o more and more fishes were attracted to ur skin to eat ur skin there nibbling plucking kissing fighting with each other to get ur nice mouturizedskin)
[Image: fish-pedicure-1530634505.jpg?resize=480:*]
My Wife Disha giving out horny sounds because of the nibbling: ummm...........

[Image: 9yDGhvD.jpg]

My Wife Disha when you asked her to slap: You deserve more than a slap Satish..................

[Image: 761840.jpg]

My Wife Disha: You deserve this Satish, she pinched your cheek in an affectionate manner

[Image: 1ffbb9a3d11da9ce522d570be2e291a8.gif][Image: 1ffbb9a3d11da9ce522d570be2e291a8.gif]

Nani: Seekh raha hun Guruji................keep doing it..............

My Wife Disha: Teach him more Satish

[Image: NarrowOrneryDutchsmoushond-max-1mb.gif][Image: NarrowOrneryDutchsmoushond-max-1mb.gif][Image: NarrowOrneryDutchsmoushond-max-1mb.gif][Image: NarrowOrneryDutchsmoushond-max-1mb.gif]