Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(31-08-2019, 03:02 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: whenver she saw your getting spoilt a little or trying to say anything she would grab your ear or your hair and pull them talkign to you in a abusive way 

so you knew not to say anything against her at all... you hadnt even eaten yet and she had brought you out... it was a little late as well

kareena: chalo... aage chalo... fuck your so slow... lagta hai gaand kuch jyada hi chodi thi maine kal... you cant even walk straight... sach mein 

you good on all fours... poore kuttiya ho tum toh... chalo ab (she even pshing you from behind making you walk faster as well)

haan haan yahan ander aao (it was a dark alley now... really dark which you was scared of but she didnt care about that one bt at all you was scared

you was stood there in the alley she looked back you not walking) aare kutte tumse baat kar rahi hai... chalo aao

WD: haan massi ara hoon na woh massi im scared yeh kaisi jagah hay can we go home?

[Image: WtDXYV9.jpg]
(31-08-2019, 03:03 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u had ur legs wrapped around him and he walking out while the nred on the florr holding his arm

and u completely forgot about him as ian was making out with u kissing ur neck and licking all over

ian: uff sabar hi nahin hota na mujsay toh lets go home and be naked all day na

nina: umm nahin nahin aaj bohot kaam hay all day practice hay umm arrray (u checking his cock over his pants) soo hard save it for later baby

(ur freinds walking out u pushing him off) ill see u later ian (spanking ur won ass and walking all this other guys saw too)

guy: man look at that ass im usre salli nay bohot liya hoga wahan pay na

uy 2: would eat it all day yaar worship her booty if i was with her

guy 3: hey nina apnay hot doston say toh setting karadoon atleast na unsay kaam chalalingay

friend: ewww no way door raho bas

guy 3 (telling u) hey nina wanna have a seat (he hard a hard on and pointed there)

nina: uhh bo tum na just jerk off to my facebook pics tunaray doston nay sab bol hay mujhay thats all u get

thats just how a normal day was at school... not doing work... making out and hanging with friends... and even other guys in the school wanted me 

as well and commenting which i loved... but didnt really give them much to tease them even more
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(31-08-2019, 03:05 AM)wkdevil Wrote: strangers commenting and asking her to do things and her teddy was her fav

they even saw there was a strapon on the bed in the backgroud... since she had started using that as well... so that was there and they could see it

guy 2: apne teddy ke saath hi karlo na phir... we wan to watch

alia: teddy ke saath (she didnt know since the teddy didnt have a dick) lekin teddy ki toh pee pee nahin hai hai toh uske saath main kaise kar sakti hoon 

[Image: ira4HX9.jpg]

guy 3: fuck... i just love the way she talks man... main toh poora din sun sakta hoon isse 

guy 4: aare woh jo peeche hai... bed par... woh teddy par lao na aur usse use karo... aur dekhne you will get so many likes phir toh 

alia: woh yeh (she picking it up... and then going to her teddy and putting the strapon the tedyy) woh haan sach ab toh teddy ki toh pee pee hai... (she was happy seeing that)

[Image: dQFqFyp.jpg]
(31-08-2019, 03:06 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: haan massi ara hoon na woh massi im scared yeh kaisi jagah hay can we go home?

kareena came to you and grabbed your hair 'itni der kyun laga rahe ho... ab bache nahin ho ki your scared of the dark... samjhe na ab chalo'

she making you walk with her 'ghar... nahin... abhi you cant go hime... abhi you need to earn some money' you didnt know what she meant ny that 

but you kept walking it was still the dark alley and then meeting a guy... a tall strong guy now kareena meeting him and kissing him as well 

[Image: wJOEdop.jpg]

kareena: dekho dekho muuahh muuaahh i told you that you would get two for one... ab ek toh main oon.. aur tumara doosra maal wahan hai kaise laga

man 2: mmmmmm kaafi acha maal hai yeh toh... dekhne mein toh acha... par teek se kar toh sata hai kya (kissing kareena still) muuaahh muuaahh

kareena: haan haan pakka... woh WD dekh kya rahe ho.. main sikhaya tha na tumne... chalo... on your knees aur uski pant utaro abhi chalo 

[Image: SYlL057.jpg]
(31-08-2019, 03:07 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: thats just how a normal day was at school... not doing work... making out and hanging with friends... and even other guys in the school wanted me 

as well and commenting which i loved... but didnt really give them much to tease them even more

u walking away leaving those guys all bothered

guy: salli line bhi nahin deti yaar just look at me once na

guy 2: abay shes wasy out of ur league tu rehnay day samjha..bc woh dekh itni shit hay uski skirt u can look at her ass

[Image: tqSOXuL.jpg]

nina: girls aoo na lets take a selfie kaffi time hogaya hay (all of u pouting..laughing..taking sluty pics and puting on insta)

guy: damn hot are u a model or something..can i get ur number

guy 2: ahhhh love me some college sluts!!! look at those legs

[Image: Q4cgLX4.jpg]

viny (younger brother) soooooooooooo hot didi!!!! ghar aoo na jaldi

freind: yaar nina u always hog all the attention no one is aking about us

(all of u going in the lockers room taking ur clothes off all girls there to get in ur cherelader costume)

[Image: b1RbTkJ.jpg]

girl: umm nina ull turn me into a lesbo kasam say (spanking ur ass) gawd damn thats a great ass

girl 2: na na look at these (groping ur tits) asli mazzay ismay hay

nina: (salping their hands away) array hathoo u dont get to just grab me like that sanjhay..chalo lets go

[Image: TzMbu3N.jpg]
(31-08-2019, 03:11 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they even saw there was a strapon on the bed in the backgroud... since she had started using that as well... so that was there and they could see it

guy 2: apne teddy ke saath hi karlo na phir... we wan to watch

alia: teddy ke saath (she didnt know since the teddy didnt have a dick) lekin teddy ki toh pee pee nahin hai hai toh uske saath main kaise kar sakti hoon 

guy 3: fuck... i just love the way she talks man... main toh poora din sun sakta hoon isse 

guy 4: aare woh jo peeche hai... bed par... woh teddy par lao na aur usse use karo... aur dekhne you will get so many likes phir toh 

alia: woh yeh (she picking it up... and then going to her teddy and putting the strapon the tedyy) woh haan sach ab toh teddy ki toh pee pee hai... (she was happy seeing that)

all these pervs folling her into fucking her teddy she was so naive and bholi...random men jerking off lokking at her

[Image: 4hsLzr3.jpg]
(31-08-2019, 03:14 AM)wkdevil Wrote: u walking away leaving those guys all bothered

guy: salli line bhi nahin deti yaar just look at me once na

guy 2: abay shes wasy out of ur league tu rehnay day samjha..bc woh dekh itni shit hay uski skirt u can look at her ass

nina: girls aoo na lets take a selfie kaffi time hogaya hay (all of u pouting..laughing..taking sluty pics and puting on insta)

guy: damn hot are u a model or something..can i get ur number

guy 2: ahhhh love me some college sluts!!! look at those legs

viny (younger brother) soooooooooooo hot didi!!!! ghar aoo na jaldi

freind: yaar nina u always hog all the attention no one is aking about us

(all of u going in the lockers room taking ur clothes off all girls there to get in ur cherelader costume)

girl: umm nina ull turn me into a lesbo kasam say (spanking ur ass) gawd damn thats a great ass

girl 2: na na look at these (groping ur tits) asli mazzay ismay hay

nina: (salping their hands away) array hathoo u dont get to just grab me like that sanjhay..chalo lets go

nina: ill look at you when i have something to look at na

i liked flirting every now and then but it all depends on the guy as well... we going and putting pictured on instagram as well and gettign ready 

even my little brother commenting as well on the picrures

even girls loved groping me as well
(31-08-2019, 03:14 AM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: kareena came to you and grabbed your hair 'itni der kyun laga rahe ho... ab bache nahin ho ki your scared of the dark... samjhe na ab chalo'

she making you walk with her 'ghar... nahin... abhi you cant go hime... abhi you need to earn some money' you didnt know what she meant ny that 

but you kept walking it was still the dark alley and then meeting a guy... a tall strong guy now kareena meeting him and kissing him as well 

kareena: dekho dekho muuahh muuaahh i told you that you would get two for one... ab ek toh main oon.. aur tumara doosra maal wahan hai kaise laga

man 2: mmmmmm kaafi acha maal hai yeh toh... dekhne mein toh acha... par teek se kar toh sata hai kya (kissing kareena still) muuaahh muuaahh

kareena: haan haan pakka... woh WD dekh kya rahe ho.. main sikhaya tha na tumne... chalo... on your knees aur uski pant utaro abhi chalo 

she had recently started this too i went and unbuckled his pants and pulled them off he was already hard and near my face

WD: (seeing massi kiss him i sat there he was leaking precum too) woh massi bohot bada hay yeh toh

[Image: apgJaTg.jpg]
(31-08-2019, 03:16 AM)wkdevil Wrote: all these pervs folling her into fucking her teddy she was so naive and bholi...random men jerking off lokking at her

guy 5: aare toh chalo na shuru ho jao na ab toh... you need to play with your teddy now.. you need t fuck him... karo na 

alia: haan han i want to play with my teddy... hes my favorite... and now uski toh pee pee bhi hai... toh i will play with him even more woh main kuch aise

she put the teddy down adn the cock was there and she climbed on top and she was now riding the cock that was on the teddy now 

[Image: eISJtRC.jpg]

basically getting fucked by hert teddy and all them guys watching... she was gettign so many views and likes now.. since it was a young girl riding a teddy

everyone wanted ot see this... 'woh itne saare likes mil rahe hai' she seeing that riding faster now 'aaahhh aahh teddy is so good na aaahh aaahh'

guy 1: fuck... what did i just turn on... abse toh hamesha iss stream par hi aaonga main toh... will not get off this page forver... fuck man 

[Image: 6oVSukI.jpg]
(31-08-2019, 03:19 AM)wkdevil Wrote: she had recently started this too i went and unbuckled his pants and pulled them off he was already hard and near my face

WD: (seeing massi kiss him i sat there he was leaking precum too) woh massi bohot bada hay yeh toh

kareena: fuck... yeh bhi na akele kuch bhi nahin kar sakta hai 

man: you go down and show him as wel na... aakir do raandiyan ke pasie diye hai maine... tum bhi neeche jao 

kareena: that i will for sure 

she coming down on her knees as well now... both fo you on your knees in the alley way... even the floor was dirty as well that you was on 

[Image: TZkvp2s.jpg]

kareena: kitna sikhaya hai tumne maine... haath lagai chalo... jerk him off abhi... aur teek se jejrk karna samjhe... i want him big and hard for both of us 

she telling you to do that and she took her hand under and went to his balls now... both of your serving his cock 

kareena: kaise lag raha hai... am telling you hes good... dekhna... haath teek hai... par iska mooh toh sach men kamaal hai

man: woh bhi dekh loonga... mooh toh acha lag hi raha hai

[Image: tAUtX1i.jpg]