Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(06-08-2019, 08:21 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: ne di entha manchi manasu vadina ne lanti angel birthday marchipoya iam idiot punish me vadina antu ne legs pattukune bathi mallthuna

My Wife Sunitha: Sare intaga adugutunnav kada punish chesta ani pant vippesi tana kaallu swimming pool lo petti...............swimming pool loki digi naa kaallani massage chey Vicky...............ide nee punishment

[Image: R7GVHui.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(06-08-2019, 08:13 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha

[Image: genelia-hd-wallpapers-6.jpg]

Her Gorgeous face and cute smile are my weaknesses

[Image: gJ3gpPs.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(06-08-2019, 08:34 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha: Enough da AC...............(Adjusting her blouse, this guy is making my blouse tight) uffff...............

[Image: Poorna%2BHot%2Bphotos%2Bin%2BSaree%2B%25284%2529.jpg]

"Really ? Do you think that's enough for a hot woman like you ?" (Eyeing further down, following the traces of her neck, that collar bone and the massive globes, so full ready to be burst out from that blouse. And kept my eyes locked there and talking.)
All the images posted by myself are collected from the internet and the credit goes to their original uploaders.
I Brain washed my Mother Geetha and she is ready to take a GOOD FUCK

[Image: Tabu1.jpeg]
(06-08-2019, 08:38 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha: Sare intaga adugutunnav kada punish chesta ani pant vippesi tana kaallu swimming pool lo petti...............swimming pool loki digi naa kaallani massage chey Vicky...............ide nee punishment

[Image: R7GVHui.jpg]

inthana chitila chesthanu vadina ani swingpoll lo ki degia ahhh vadina palla samudramlo nudi tisina gullabi kadalla unayi vadina ne legs antu vadina legs ne massage cheyadam modallu petta
friends:vaduna maru maku punishment leda antu orra kanta vadina ne chusthu nenu pina massage cheyana antu vadina ne kasiga chusthuna
(06-08-2019, 08:42 PM)nani19999 Wrote: I Brain washed my Mother Geetha and she is ready to take a GOOD FUCK

[Image: Tabu1.jpeg]

iam ready to give her good fuck with extra bouns babies toooooo
(06-08-2019, 08:40 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Her Gorgeous face and cute smile are my weaknesses

[Image: gJ3gpPs.jpg]

ahhhh nani nenu ne pellam.ne rough ga denguthu unya ninu chusi ne pellam antha cutega simle cheyagalla
(06-08-2019, 08:41 PM)AccusedCupid Wrote: "Really ? Do you think that's enough for a hot woman like you ?" (Eyeing further down, following the traces of her neck, that collar bone and the massive globes, so full ready to be burst out from that blouse. And kept my eyes locked there and talking.)

My Wife Sunitha: Hot!..............AC get back to your senses.............snapping with her right Hand...............I am your Friends Wife.............

[Image: yGDLInQ.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha turning around and unknowingly exhibiting her back beauty to you

[Image: wfNjYtk.jpg]
(06-08-2019, 08:44 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: iam ready to give her good fuck with extra bouns babies toooooo

Nani: Rei Vicky naa paruvu tiyyaku ra............okkadive vacchav mana gang edi

[Image: Tabu2.jpeg]
(06-08-2019, 08:46 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: ahhhh nani nenu ne pellam.ne rough ga denguthu unya ninu chusi ne pellam antha cutega simle cheyagalla

My Wife Sunitha: Adugutunnav entra ....................Nuvvu maa Vicky ve na

[Image: genelia-high-definition45.jpg]