Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 70 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Feast Diaries ... SS Exclusive !!
(03-08-2019, 04:19 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: pizza guy bit hesitant and confused . 

as this kind of gesture he doesnt reserve on daily basis !

Pizza guy - err thank u sir . .bt i think mujhe chalna chahiye !

Kajal quickly - arre ruko toh . .itni bhi kya jaldi hai .. !!

takes water glass from IS hand . and pours on her boobs right in front of that poor pizza guy!

kajal - paani nai peeyoge ?

he didnt know what to do... with kajal being all flirty and slutty and me as well like this

IS: peelo... woh log hamesha mujhe kehte hai ki wahan se paani hamesha better hota hai... tum bhi try karlo 

i was just relaxing... watching my wife doing what she does best... having fun with another man
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(03-08-2019, 04:20 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish: maam... aare main tumari teacher thodi hoon... woh bas call me aish na... betetr hoga 

sone... haan haan bas 10 minutes mein jaane wali thi... woh kya hai mujhe bhi 

jaldi utna hai subah aur IS ko college ke liye ready bhi akrna hai aur kaafi doosre kaam bhi hai jo mujhe karne hai toh tabhi 

main bhi jaldi se jaati hoon... par usse pehle will need to make sure hes sleeping as well tum bhi sojaana teek hai 

kyunki i dont ki your not going sleep aur he sees aur usse bhi nahin sona hai teek hai na

(she still sat there) toh khaane ke liye nahin aaye ho... toh itna late aise kyun... study nahin karna hai sone se pehle

looking in aish eyes !

pta nai kyu . err aish .. padhne ka mann nai kar rha !

usually iss time main apni gf se baat karta hun !

bt dekhiye aaj .. woh bhi .. nai hai . ghar pe !

warna ussi ke ghar reh jaata aaj !!

looking at aish !!

threw most sleazy boring compliment !

SS - waise aapko dekhke lagta nai aap IS ki mom hain .. aap toh abhi bhi itni young !
(03-08-2019, 04:22 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he didnt know what to do... with kajal being all flirty and slutty and me as well like this

IS: peelo... woh log hamesha mujhe kehte hai ki wahan se paani hamesha better hota hai... tum bhi try karlo 

i was just relaxing... watching my wife doing what she does best... having fun with another man

kajal was all smiled .. the chemistry between IS and kajal was out of the world !

Kajal - uff . IS tum bhi naa aise kaise peeyega yeh !!

clearly that pizza guy .. was young and kajal was much elder to him !

Kajal took off his top !! and in bra 

pizza boy right there standing .. literally lost his ground . his eyes pop out !

kajal - hmm . as expected !! 

[Image: 218-Kajal-Agarwal-Latest-Photos-HD-Still...Stills.jpg]
(03-08-2019, 04:22 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: looking in aish eyes !

pta nai kyu . err aish .. padhne ka mann nai kar rha !

usually iss time main apni gf se baat karta hun !

bt dekhiye aaj .. woh bhi .. nai hai . ghar pe !

warna ussi ke ghar reh jaata aaj !!

looking at aish !!

threw most sleazy boring compliment !

SS - waise aapko dekhke lagta nai aap IS ki mom hain .. aap toh abhi bhi itni young !

even thou it was the most boring compliemnt you saw that she liked it a little...

since she was not used to being complimented like this... all her life was taking care of her son 

aish: aare nahin your just being nice... aur GF ke saath hote teh... kya baatein karte ho uske saath batao toh sahi

hum bhi toh baatein kar skate hai na.. i mean if that will help you get to sleep and study better 

hum bhi kuch baatein kar sakte hai... aao baitho... par sirf kuch der kyunki phir i dont want IS coming out and seeing us still awake 

[Image: SevgLSt.jpg]
(03-08-2019, 04:24 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: kajal was all smiled .. the chemistry between IS and kajal was out of the world !

Kajal - uff . IS tum bhi naa aise kaise peeyega yeh !!

clearly that pizza guy .. was young and kajal was much elder to him !

Kajal took off his top !! and in bra 

pizza boy right there standing .. literally lost his ground . his eyes pop out !

kajal - hmm . as expected !! 

he was really young... and kajal so much older... yet he probably hadnt seen a more hotter woman... and she being like this with him 

IS: jaan yeh toh sabka reaction hota hai jab aise dekhte hai... sabka aise hi same reaction
(03-08-2019, 04:27 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: even thou it was the most boring compliemnt you saw that she liked it a little...

since she was not used to being complimented like this... all her life was taking care of her son 

aish: aare nahin your just being nice... aur GF ke saath hote teh... kya baatein karte ho uske saath batao toh sahi

hum bhi toh baatein kar skate hai na.. i mean if that will help you get to sleep and study better 

hum bhi kuch baatein kar sakte hai... aao baitho... par sirf kuch der kyunki phir i dont want IS coming out and seeing us still awake 

SS seeing aish is getting comfortable !

SS - ab aish .. gf se baatein . err u knw . woh sab !

smiling .. ab aap ko toh pta he hoga !

thoda idhar udhar ki baat ke baat seedha .. kya pehna hai tumne .. 

andar kya pehna hahi !! smilng !

looking at aish .. figuring out.. her boobs size ..
(03-08-2019, 04:29 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: he was really young... and kajal so much older... yet he probably hadnt seen a more hotter woman... and she being like this with him 

IS: jaan yeh toh sabka reaction hota hai jab aise dekhte hai... sabka aise hi same reaction

kajal didint wanted to waste whole evening with this guy !

kajal pulls that pizza guy close !

kajal - this is the most lucky pizza delivery for u . .pizza boy !

pizza boy err err woh mera naam !

kajal puts finger on his lips

kajal - mujhe tumhare naam se koi matlab nai !!

and looking in his eyes .. take off my bra !! 

baby tum pizza khao naa thanda ho jaega !

[Image: D6JZqR0VUAAEtP-.jpg]
(03-08-2019, 04:30 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: SS seeing aish is getting comfortable !

SS - ab aish .. gf se baatein . err u knw . woh sab !

smiling .. ab aap ko toh pta he hoga !

thoda idhar udhar ki baat ke baat seedha .. kya pehna hai tumne .. 

andar kya pehna hahi !! smilng !

looking at aish .. figuring out.. her boobs size ..

aish: woh baatein... aare woh baatein toh hum nahin kar sakte hai... kuch normal baatein hum kar skate hai

you saw her blush as well when you said them things... 

it was at this moment that ehr son IS came out as well

IS: woh tum duno ya aise... aur main so raha hoon

aish: aare nahin bacha hum bhi arahe hai sone ke liye... kyun SS chalo hum sab saath mein jaate hai abhi sone ke liye 

IS: woh nahin abhi nahin... abhi i want to stay up a little while as well na 

IS coming and sitting down as well on the couch

[Image: CoKj4Wb.jpg]
(03-08-2019, 04:31 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: kajal didint wanted to waste whole evening with this guy !

kajal pulls that pizza guy close !

kajal - this is the most lucky pizza delivery for u . .pizza boy !

pizza boy err err woh mera naam !

kajal puts finger on his lips

kajal - mujhe tumhare naam se koi matlab nai !!

and looking in his eyes .. take off my bra !! 

baby tum pizza khao naa thanda ho jaega !

she even saying she had no interest in his name at all.. she didnt want to waste her whole evening with just the pizza boy 

i started eating now 

IS: mmm pizza acha hai jaan... woh tum bhi jaldi se karo na... you need to eat as well 

this was just a little exercise for her and nothing else
(03-08-2019, 04:35 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: aish: woh baatein... aare woh baatein toh hum nahin kar sakte hai... kuch normal baatein hum kar skate hai

you saw her blush as well when you said them things... 

it was at this moment that ehr son IS came out as well

IS: woh tum duno ya aise... aur main so raha hoon

aish: aare nahin bacha hum bhi arahe hai sone ke liye... kyun SS chalo hum sab saath mein jaate hai abhi sone ke liye 

IS: woh nahin abhi nahin... abhi i want to stay up a little while as well na 

IS coming and sitting down as well on the couch

SS took his chance .. as saw her blushing 

SS - waise aap ne neeche . woh . kaunse color ki pehni hai aish ?

said that infront of IS. 

waise aap pe .. black. bohat suit karegi .. err woh double d hai naa size ?

all perversion was coming out of SS mouth !

he was do or die .. ya toh ghar se bahar nikalegi . warna iske andar nikalunga main .. was his intention in mind