Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
(14-07-2019, 10:47 PM)wkdevil Wrote: she would make us do anything..we again going to a seculuded area..but alia had to go to a man hwo was eying her real bad

WD: woh massi yehi na (i took my shorts off as she had thaught me for other women)

maliaka: aare yeh toh seedha hi yahan hi karne laga hai 

maliak pulled you and took you to a side now and moved your shorts away and gettign your tiny dick oiut 

maliaka: yeh hi toh lulli chiaye thi mujhe... acha don move teek hai 

she going down and takign your small cock in her mouth all at once and she sucking on your cock... this all happening while alia was moving

[Image: IYHDTFb.jpg]

closer to that guy as well since kareena had told her to go give him a kiss

alia: abhi karna hai kya maasi baad mein nahin

he coudlnt wait any longer an dpulled her and started kissing her quickly his hands roaming all around her as well touhcing her all over 

you getting use dby maliaka and alia also getting used by some ranodm guy as well 

[Image: gz6N4zP.jpg]

alia: mmmm uummmmw oh aram se mmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmm

owner: muuaahhhh yeh hooth toh kha jaonga main toh muuaahh muuaahhh will eat them up muuaahh muuaahhh muuaahh

kareena: chalo chalo... duno hurry up i dont have much time mujhe bhi jaana hai aur kaafi kuch karna hai 

maliaka: bas 2 minutes (she taking your balls in her mouth as wlel bth cock and balls in her mouth since they were small

[Image: c9fhDFd.jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
(14-07-2019, 10:47 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: they might have been better actresses than katrina... but when it came to this no one was as good as my wife... she giving them such a hot 

show now... dancing and teasinf them and stripping her clothes off... it was such a hot sight 

i was just watching her dance for these men to get the role

producer: iska toh woh husband bhi ghoor raha hay dekho toh

katrina : whe turned and looked at u with a mean face) nazar nechay IS ..watch the floor samjhay i dont want ki tum kuch bhi mazay loo

(she again moved back and took her top off and threw it at them they smelling the producer using it to jerk his cock)

[Image: ZoBZIvp.jpg]

producer: woh ummm ill pay ur double fees isay book karlo na amir we will change the bloody script

amir: nahin nahin u know im a perfeictionsit..woh last time thugs bhi iski wajah say i signed just to fuck her all the shoting time aur flop hogai cant risk it

katrina: (u soculnt help but look up and she took her panties off and went to amir..and then kept her leg like this on his shoulder)

[Image: ckXnaZg.jpg]

umm sure amir u really dont wann sign me..again..janat dikhadungi (he was staring at her pussy) im up here amir

(u saw he moved his fingers on her pussy felling her up)

amir: uhh fuck it ur are signed cancel karo baki sabka and u mr. kaif out now we need to make this official

[Image: tDdqOp3.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 10:52 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: maliaka: aare yeh toh seedha hi yahan hi karne laga hai 

maliak pulled you and took you to a side now and moved your shorts away and gettign your tiny dick oiut 

maliaka: yeh hi toh lulli chiaye thi mujhe... acha don move teek hai 

she going down and takign your small cock in her mouth all at once and she sucking on your cock... this all happening while alia was moving

closer to that guy as well since kareena had told her to go give him a kiss

alia: abhi karna hai kya maasi baad mein nahin

he coudlnt wait any longer an dpulled her and started kissing her quickly his hands roaming all around her as well touhcing her all over 

you getting use dby maliaka and alia also getting used by some ranodm guy as well 

alia: mmmm uummmmw oh aram se mmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmm

owner: muuaahhhh yeh hooth toh kha jaonga main toh muuaahh muuaahhh will eat them up muuaahh muuaahhh muuaahh

kareena: chalo chalo... duno hurry up i dont have much time mujhe bhi jaana hai aur kaafi kuch karna hai 

maliaka: bas 2 minutes (she taking your balls in her mouth as wlel bth cock and balls in her mouth since they were small

WD: ahhh ahhhh massi woh ahhh (i was moaning as she was sucking it all and my little sister in a mans arm he was touching her all over she was so tiny inf ront of him) umm massi woh honay wala hay phirsay ahh woh niklayga ahh

[Image: 9n9tRgE.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 10:54 PM)wkdevil Wrote: producer: iska toh woh husband bhi ghoor raha hay dekho toh

katrina : whe turned and looked at u with a mean face) nazar nechay IS ..watch the floor samjhay i dont want ki tum kuch bhi mazay loo

(she again moved back and took her top off and threw it at them they smelling the producer using it to jerk his cock)

producer: woh ummm ill pay ur double fees isay book karlo na amir we will change the bloody script

amir: nahin nahin u know im a perfeictionsit..woh last time thugs bhi iski wajah say i signed just to fuck her all the shoting time aur flop hogai cant risk it

katrina: (u soculnt help but look up and she took her panties off and went to amir..and then kept her leg like this on his shoulder)

umm sure amir u really dont wann sign me..again..janat dikhadungi (he was staring at her pussy) im up here amir

(u saw he moved his fingers on her pussy felling her up)

amir: uhh fuck it ur are signed cancel karo baki sabka and u mr. kaif out now we need to make this official

she had the other two convinced just aamir.. because thugs flopped but katrina knew what to do and getting him to sign her again 

he couldnt help it... with what she was doing and then the pose with her leg on his shoulder he had no choice

and cancelling everyone else as well and saying i ned to go out so they could make it offical

IS: main out sir ( seeing katrina lookign at me) woh haan sir... sure main bhar jaake wait karta hoon you make it official
(14-07-2019, 10:57 PM)wkdevil Wrote: WD: ahhh ahhhh massi woh ahhh (i was moaning as she was sucking it all and my little sister in a mans arm he was touching her all over she was so tiny inf ront of him) umm massi woh honay wala hay phirsay ahh woh niklayga ahh

maliaka; phir do na mujhe i need it give it to me sssslluurrpp mmm mmmm in my mouth chalo jaldi se 

she sucking ti more and more na dyour coudlnt help but started cumming inside her mouth now and she keeping your cock in her mouth 

taaking it all in her mouth 'mmmmmmmmm fuck mmaaaza agaya sach mein mmmmmmmmm kya lulli hai choti si' 

[Image: 4vmhSYm.jpg]

kareena: acha tera hogaya na ab... chal ab ... weekend par aana aur maaze kar lena.. aur haan haan free hai tere liye koi baat nahin hai 

she looking oger to the guy kissing alia and feeling her ass all up as well while maliaka walking away 

kareena: tumara bhi hogaya hai... aur kitni payment logaye... kaafi le liya hai tumne ab toh 

she pulling alia away from him now... and you could see alia was bleeding frm her lips as well since he bit her lips while kissing her 

[Image: ek1MQO0.jpg]

owner: woh sorry woh kuch jy6ada hi hogaya fuck kamaal lag rahi hai school outfit mein tabhi hogaya hai phir aise hi payment loonga main 

alia: mmmmm bht dard kar raha hai yeh toh maasi ghar chalein ab mom ke paas jaana hai mujhe chalo na

kareena: abhi nahin abhi... woh bas jaldi se cinema jaate hai then we go home then your mo will be done chalo movie dekhte hai hum

[Image: iHAbSe3.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 10:58 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: she had the other two convinced just aamir.. because thugs flopped but katrina knew what to do and getting him to sign her again 

he couldnt help it... with what she was doing and then the pose with her leg on his shoulder he had no choice

and cancelling everyone else as well and saying i ned to go out so they could make it offical

IS: main out sir ( seeing katrina lookign at me) woh haan sir... sure main bhar jaake wait karta hoon you make it official

and they were making it official u standing outside while u heard her screams and moans

katrina: ahh yeh toh shururwat hay tum tenno mujhay chod saktay hoon on the sets ahhh ahh..umm nangi ghomongi tum sab kay liya

(u saw outside the other actresses leaving..)

[Image: T1WAZLR.jpg]

anushka: this bitch not again..srk ki bhi fave yehi hay zero kay time i got nothing fucking bitch

karrena: (she got up came close and grabeed ur ass) is baar toh tumari biwi ley gayi role..;;agli baar dekhna she will beg me to take over the role

aissa kuc karungi na (grabbed harder her finger almost in ur asshole over the pants) will make her beg (she also left)

[Image: Sjdy4he.jpg]

(u then saw katrin come out all messed up just in her spors bra and her shorts..she turned and gave them a flying kiss)

katrina: remember meri vanity van sabsay badi honi chaiya (she had diva needs) woh u know for all 3 of u na

[Image: ffoboHb.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 11:02 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: maliaka; phir do na mujhe i need it give it to me sssslluurrpp mmm mmmm in my mouth chalo jaldi se 

she sucking ti more and more na dyour coudlnt help but started cumming inside her mouth now and she keeping your cock in her mouth 

taaking it all in her mouth 'mmmmmmmmm fuck mmaaaza agaya sach mein mmmmmmmmm kya lulli hai choti si' 

kareena: acha tera hogaya na ab... chal ab ... weekend par aana aur maaze kar lena.. aur haan haan free hai tere liye koi baat nahin hai 

she looking oger to the guy kissing alia and feeling her ass all up as well while maliaka walking away 

kareena: tumara bhi hogaya hai... aur kitni payment logaye... kaafi le liya hai tumne ab toh 

she pulling alia away from him now... and you could see alia was bleeding frm her lips as well since he bit her lips while kissing her 

owner: woh sorry woh kuch jy6ada hi hogaya fuck kamaal lag rahi hai school outfit mein tabhi hogaya hai phir aise hi payment loonga main 

alia: mmmmm bht dard kar raha hai yeh toh maasi ghar chalein ab mom ke paas jaana hai mujhe chalo na

kareena: abhi nahin abhi... woh bas jaldi se cinema jaate hai then we go home then your mo will be done chalo movie dekhte hai hum

every day whe would drain my cum but today this woman did..and alia was beldding from her lips and karrena dint care

she just payed out a debt and now we were going to the movies where i hope there was nothing more to do

[Image: RFuXdJl.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 11:04 PM)wkdevil Wrote: and they were making it official u standing outside while u heard her screams and moans

katrina: ahh yeh toh shururwat hay tum tenno mujhay chod saktay hoon on the sets ahhh ahh..umm nangi ghomongi tum sab kay liya

(u saw outside the other actresses leaving..)

anushka: this bitch not again..srk ki bhi fave yehi hay zero kay time i got nothing fucking bitch

karrena: (she got up came close and grabeed ur ass) is baar toh tumari biwi ley gayi role..;;agli baar dekhna she will beg me to take over the role

aissa kuc karungi na (grabbed harder her finger almost in ur asshole over the pants) will make her beg (she also left)

(u then saw katrin come out all messed up just in her spors bra and her shorts..she turned and gave them a flying kiss)

katrina: remember meri vanity van sabsay badi honi chaiya (she had diva needs) woh u know for all 3 of u na

i left they making it offical all other actresses leaving now since they knew and kareena comign to me grabbing my ass i even moaned when she did

she saying she would make katrina beg which i knew she coudl some way.. then they leaving and katrina coming out 

she looking so hot in her sports bra and shorts... hair all messed and giving them a kiss even with all this she still had her diva needs
(14-07-2019, 11:06 PM)wkdevil Wrote: every day whe would drain my cum but today this woman did..and alia was beldding from her lips and karrena dint care

she just payed out a debt and now we were going to the movies where i hope there was nothing more to do

it was a kids film and you all going in a watching and relaxing and wathcing nothing was happening at all 

you thought this was good and it was... nothign pervert happening at all... but then you looked and kareena was sucking a cock

she wa staking this time to enjoy herself as well.. just on your side suckign a cock

[Image: PYGl4Ei.jpg]

alia; woh maasi aap kya kar rahi ho wahan movie dekho na

kareena: haan haan dekh rahi hoon tum log bhi dekho teek se sssslluurrppp ssslluurrppp so big ssssllururpp ssslluurrppp

man: fuck.... your so hot... didint know whores were this hot kya raandi hot tum toh aaaaahhhhhhh 

this carried ont hen he was close to cumming now 

[Image: 0bZhTVp.jpg]

man: fuck am going to cum dont know how this would get any better than this

then kareena had an idea 'ek minute' she grabbed alia and brought her there near the cock now her face right near the cock and you looking

kareenma: you want to cum all over her face... bachi hai... bachi pe cum karna hai tumhe kya 

man; fuck... really aaaaahhhhhh keep her there phir

[Image: uAWGSdh.jpg]
(14-07-2019, 11:07 PM)Indiansaiyan Wrote: i left they making it offical all other actresses leaving now since they knew and kareena comign to me grabbing my ass i even moaned when she did

she saying she would make katrina beg which i knew she coudl some way.. then they leaving and katrina coming out 

she looking so hot in her sports bra and shorts... hair all messed and giving them a kiss even with all this she still had her diva needs

u took her back home she had a nother 2 filsms now one with amir and one with akshay

she did her usual hot photo shoots and public appreances to be in the lime light

[Image: 4ItxWtw.jpg]
but her lates movie ..a movie with a high budget and she was the center role..it had no dance or sexy shots and it failed misreablay

200 crore was lost in the opening weekend the finacers were pissed and sent theri man at ur place

guy: katrina madam woh bohot ghussay mein hay..they are threating to pull funding from ur next movies too

[Image: BtAZBfl.jpg]

woh toh apko kabhi bhi support  nahin karnay ki baat kar rahay hay

katrina: (u at her feet pressing it) Is ek ek ungli alag say dabaoo (to him) hmm itni backwas mat karo

i have had flops earlier samjhay i know ki kya chaiya tum jaoo hum pohinch jayingay..make sure all 5 of them are there samjhay

[Image: iFU49VW.jpg]