Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
Cum fuck
jacquline police officer alwys dealing with criminals and bad guys

naty is a new resident in the arey very decent and gentleman

jac was observing him from the day when he started staying......she actually fell for him

[Image: jacqueline%20fernandes%203.jpg]
(06-07-2019, 10:48 PM)natyboy Wrote: asin and her husband and susar (cumster) having dinner , suddenly asin starts staring into cumster's eye and mainting it for long time ...
asin : sasur ji jara pani dijye ga ....

cs hands over the jug

cs: le lo bahu........staring at her.bit confused and starts having his food
Every girl i tried to talk or date with would run away scared .. I was so troubled and confused .... didnt know the threat was by jac .... to shoot them or get them arrested for sex racket case ...
(06-07-2019, 10:54 PM)Cumster Wrote: jacquline police officer alwys dealing with criminals and bad guys

naty is a new resident in the arey very decent and gentleman

jac was observing him from the day when he started staying......she actually fell for him
(06-07-2019, 10:55 PM)Cumster Wrote: cs hands over the jug

cs: le lo bahu........staring at her.bit confused and starts having his food

asin apne sasur ka hath kas ke pakar leti hai ... her husband is busy eating ... kuch nahi pata ke patni baju me beth kar kia gul khila rahi hai ...
asin : ahhh sasur ji .... dard ho raha hai hath choriye na .. !!

[Image: aa8399596a6dc197faab4b7c7343e6c3.jpg]
(06-07-2019, 10:55 PM)natyboy Wrote: Every girl i tried to talk or date with would run away scared .. I was so troubled and confused .... didnt know the threat was by jac .... to shoot them or get them arrested for sex racket case ...

same way uss din raat ko ek ladki naty k ghar se nikalti hai

jac se raha nahi gaya, she reaches naty's places and bangs the door

jac: darwaza kholo .....................thak thak........open the door

[Image: DNfFfRtVQAAp8LR.jpg]
(06-07-2019, 10:57 PM)natyboy Wrote: asin apne sasur ka hath kas ke pakar leti hai ... her husband is busy eating ... kuch nahi pata ke patni baju me beth kar kia gul khila rahi hai ...
asin : ahhh sasur ji .... dard ho raha hai hath choriye na .. !!

cs surprised: bahu mene kahan..tum hi ne toh

looks at his son...........then whispers

cs: haath chodho bahu mera.........rahul dekh lega
(06-07-2019, 10:57 PM)Cumster Wrote: same way uss din raat ko ek ladki naty k ghar se nikalti hai

jac se raha nahi gaya, she reaches naty's places and bangs the door

jac: darwaza kholo .....................thak thak........open the door

i wake up walking towards door ... confused itni dair raat kon agaya .... i open the door ... and see jac standing there ...

aray madam aap inti raat ko ... vardi bhi nahi utar or yahan padhar gae .... koi case hai kia ?
(06-07-2019, 10:59 PM)Cumster Wrote: cs surprised: bahu mene kahan..tum hi ne toh

looks at his son...........then whispers

cs: haath chodho bahu mera.........rahul dekh lega

asin winks at cumster ..

asin : ji mene kia ? ahhhh ouch ...... sasur ji ap bohat natkhat hogaey ho ..... (asin is not able to control her lust , puri ki puri besharam ban gae thi)

[Image: Asin-Thottumkal-hot-or-sexy-nice-pose-be...24x768.jpg]
(06-07-2019, 11:01 PM)natyboy Wrote: i wake up walking towards door ... confused itni dair raat kon agaya .... i open the door ... and see jac standing there ...

aray madam aap inti raat ko ... vardi bhi nahi utar or yahan padhar gae .... koi case hai kia ?

jac: haan case hi hai....................yahan kya brothel chalate ho kya tum haan?

peeks inside the house looks here and there......then pushes him and walks inside

[Image: D3il36dU4AAwPWg.jpg]
(06-07-2019, 11:02 PM)natyboy Wrote: asin winks at cumster ..

asin : ji mene kia ? ahhhh ouch ...... sasur ji ap bohat natkhat hogaey ho ..... (asin is not able to control her lust , puri ki puri besharam ban gae thi)

cs: bahu kya hogaya hai umhein aisa q behave kar rahi ho

cs eyes on rahul checking if he   is seeing what his wife is doing