Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
[Image: 65993499_2154615574830166_43127233264568...e=5D81AF1C]ana
NPF(NANI PELLAM FUCKERS)
(02-07-2019, 09:54 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Kajal enjoying my Father's heavy breath and his uncomfortness 

[Image: kajal-agarwal-hip-show-photos-unseen-9.jpg]

My Wife Kajal giving air to all your nasty things for her navel ............increasing her Navel moment in front of you and exposing more and more 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

My Wife Kajal observed my Father's Dick erection and proudly informing it to me silently

[Image: bc1439432156d2b708c67ef53bc544c7.jpg]

My Wife Kajal: No you are not okay papa..............you just eat...............I will serve you............she made a nivala of roti and headed her hand to your mouth.................(Remember papa..............her transparent top is wet now and sticking to her skin tightly)

[Image: wFJEbzs.jpg]

chelli roti thine na akalli podu chelli na akkali povalli ante ne vollu naku vodinchalle chelli vodisthava ne jillabi pedave nudi start cheyalla ne madatha kaja leka una nadumu nuchi start cheyalla chepu chelli
NPF(NANI PELLAM FUCKERS)
(02-07-2019, 09:44 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: ne pellan visirena blouse ne pattukune smell chesthu ahhh vadina ne perfume vasana kana ne body chemata vasana naku doubleood thapisthundi  ne vontu meda una chemata chukallu nakalli ani undi vadina pls

My Wife Sunitha: haaa you are mesmerizer Vicky..............thrown her Petticoat out.............

[Image: 28146-012.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(02-07-2019, 09:55 PM)sunny123 Wrote: chelli roti thine na akalli podu chelli na akkali povalli ante ne vollu naku vodinchalle chelli vodisthava ne jillabi pedave nudi start cheyalla ne madatha kaja leka una nadumu nuchi start cheyalla chepu chelli

My Wife Sunitha: Raaku ani nine gitla ante nuvvu raakunda ookuntava Annaaaaaa

[Image: 7047e3748d2d487f059f7485e6cf74aa.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(02-07-2019, 09:54 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Kajal enjoying my Father's heavy breath and his uncomfortness 

[Image: kajal-agarwal-hip-show-photos-unseen-9.jpg]

My Wife Kajal giving air to all your nasty things for her navel ............increasing her Navel moment in front of you and exposing more and more 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

My Wife Kajal observed my Father's Dick erection and proudly informing it to me silently

[Image: bc1439432156d2b708c67ef53bc544c7.jpg]

My Wife Kajal: No you are not okay papa..............you just eat...............I will serve you............she made a nivala of roti and headed her hand to your mouth.................(Remember papa..............her transparent top is wet now and sticking to her skin tightly)

[Image: wFJEbzs.jpg]

ok b..bb.baaababbahuuu ummm (cough coughh ) yeah ok (i coughed fake )
ummm 
(i was also looking at how ur soft fleshy bicep rubbed against ur slight moist armpit arm intersection region just that rub near that region when u were giving me the piece of roti made me nervous )
(my sixth sense" she knows ur weaknesses old man lol")
(as i opened my mouth i looked at ur navel hole and i sucked ur finger tips as u put the roti in my mouth)
ummmm ummmm 
(i was planning on giving my entire property and money to a charitable trust and i had discuss that with u two)
(02-07-2019, 09:57 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha: haaa you are mesmerizer Vicky..............thrown her Petticoat out.............

[Image: 28146-012.jpg]

dan vadina rampam tho na vollu kosina ninu inthaga fell ayyavadi ne kadhu kani ne voti sogasulla tho uristhu ba raktha udikalla chesthu ne andam tho rampapu kotha peduthunav vadina aahhhhh vadina a panty panty kuda evu vadina i wana smell it vadina
(02-07-2019, 09:54 PM)sunny123 Wrote: [Image: 65993499_2154615574830166_43127233264568...e=5D81AF1C]ana

jaanu I love you................enta andanga unnavo telusa...................ufff naaku telisina poetry lo maatalu dorakatledu...........
(02-07-2019, 09:58 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha: Raaku ani nine gitla ante nuvvu raakunda ookuntava Annaaaaaa

[Image: 7047e3748d2d487f059f7485e6cf74aa.jpg]

gattala etlla oorukunta bara bar vastha bava yem ana sare nuvv pettinave tinegani ponu akkalli ayithandi pettu chelli
NPF(NANI PELLAM FUCKERS)
(02-07-2019, 10:00 PM)nani19999 Wrote: jaanu I love you................enta andanga unnavo telusa...................ufff naaku telisina poetry lo maatalu dorakatledu...........

sre:kallidas tamunve neku poetry vasthaledu ante namalla nani ani ne kanlla ki chustiga chusthuna
NPF(NANI PELLAM FUCKERS)
(02-07-2019, 09:38 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha enjoying your touch: ummm boy...............you got a charismatic touch dude

[Image: D-UdO1ZVUAA5Hzr.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha closed her eyes tightly: ummm boy touch chesavga ika chaalu vella ra...............please...............please I beg you

[Image: D-NE2nIUIAApYB2.jpg]

ekkada varaku vachaka vellamante how madam antu na finger to thana nadumu ne getrala play chesthu na vellu thana boddu ki touch chesthu na vechane oopiri thana face meda ufffffffffff ani uda