Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(02-07-2019, 09:19 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (i was drinking water when u standing beside me said that and while u said bestestt some of ur spit mist sprinkled on my face and i felt its aroma mmmmmmmmmmm and my concenration broke and water stuck in my throat and i started coughing)
Coughh coughh coughh cooughhh ( harsh coughing and some tear on the side of my eye)
Ohh u idiot (lookking at nani and telling)
Havent i told u coughh coughh not to coughh talk coughhhh coughh while eating... (i was just trying to be a gentleman and wanted to hide the fact that i was having crush on my owns sons wife)
I winked at my wife to touch my Father to execute our plan to seduce him and get his property and money
[Image: vaaranam-aayiram-01.jpg]

My Wife Kajal wiping out water spilled on my Father Satish with her loose top as she is not wearing her dupatta................she raised her top from bottom and started wiping my father chest where the water was............which made her expose her navel..........: careful papa careful...................

[Image: DccPy9JU0AA3CFL.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(02-07-2019, 09:20 PM)Lushhunter Wrote: madam why you testibg me  like tgis madam me assets ne chusthu control chesukovadam difficult antu nadumu meda cheyi vesa

My Wife Sunitha enjoying your touch: ummm boy...............you got a charismatic touch dude

[Image: D-UdO1ZVUAA5Hzr.jpg]

My Wife Sunitha closed her eyes tightly: ummm boy touch chesavga ika chaalu vella ra...............please...............please I beg you

[Image: D-NE2nIUIAApYB2.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(02-07-2019, 09:27 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: nuv vasthava nenu rana antu dor degara nuchune dorlo nufi thogi chusthu rave la
nja antu flying kiss isthu pillusthuna

Nenu ninnu lakkocchi koorchopetti: Be a Man ra................ala tongi chooddam kadu................tane nee vollokocchi vaalutundi..............tease her with your poetry of lusty words................

My Wife Sunitha: ummm donga................naaku raavalani undi ra ila tongi tongi kaadu baahatanga nee baahuvullo boginchabadalani undi ra naa Baahubali antu blouse vippi bayataku visirindi............

[Image: .jpg]
(02-07-2019, 09:35 PM)nani19999 Wrote: I winked at my wife to touch my Father to execute our plan to seduce him and get his property and money
[Image: vaaranam-aayiram-01.jpg]

My Wife Kajal wiping out water spilled on my Father Satish with her loose top as she is not wearing her dupatta................she raised her top from bottom and started wiping my father chest where the water was............which made her expose her navel..........: careful papa careful...................

[Image: DccPy9JU0AA3CFL.jpg]

(when u came close with that seduction filled voice i started breathing heavily as u wiped my chest i looked at nani and smiled little awkwadly with vibration face as i was faking my smile)
hahah yeah suree
(i looked at ur navel and my tongue salivated a little thinking of pivoting my head and flicking my tongue in ur perfect navel and kssing ur milky bellly in bunches )
mmmmmmm mmmmm (sniffing in ur aroma was making me crazy my testicles were boiling those old sperms which was not used for the last 12 years and i got a lukewarm bulge)
huhuhhhaha i am ok bahu (ohhh shittt what a piece of meat )
(02-07-2019, 09:29 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: player:hey sunitha nuvv ippudu na sexdoll ninu menu em ayyina chesuko vachu kada we will prove wt we are vicky tho chesina challange full fill chedi ninu na permante setupga unchukuntam ahhhh ela mauntaun chesthunave ne vollu antu sholuder meda bite chesa

My Wife Sunitha: Ummm auch yes my dear Player............aaaaa

[Image: malaika-arora-khan_143736747800.jpg]
(02-07-2019, 09:32 PM)playboyplayboy Wrote: nanu chododu ani enduku abtaba nallo vedi puttinchaku adi neku danger ani warn chesthuna antu nadumu meda cheyi vesi na degara ki lakune na chest tho thana boobs crush chesthuna

My Wife Sunitha: Adi danger kaadu mamayya naa Desire.............

[Image: D-IBbrsUEAA1CMz.jpg]
(02-07-2019, 09:41 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nenu ninnu lakkocchi koorchopetti: Be a Man ra................ala tongi chooddam kadu................tane nee vollokocchi vaalutundi..............tease her with your poetry of lusty words................

My Wife Sunitha: ummm donga................naaku raavalani undi ra ila tongi tongi kaadu baahatanga nee baahuvullo boginchabadalani undi ra naa Baahubali antu blouse vippi bayataku visirindi............

[Image: .jpg]
ne pellan visirena blouse ne pattukune smell chesthu ahhh vadina ne perfume vasana kana ne body chemata vasana naku doubleood thapisthundi  ne vontu meda una chemata chukallu nakalli ani undi vadina pls
(02-07-2019, 09:44 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha: Adi danger kaadu mamayya naa Desire.............

[Image: D-IBbrsUEAA1CMz.jpg]
ne desire ne chopullo na chest ki touch avthuna ne heart beatlo naku vinepisthundi kodalla mari na desire enti chepana antu na vellu ne pellam lip meda pettibne pellan lip ne touch chesthu ne pellam chepamanelopu ne pellam notlo na vellu ne pellam notlo thosi ne pellam bujam korika
(02-07-2019, 09:42 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Sunitha: Ummm auch yes my dear Player............aaaaa

[Image: malaika-arora-khan_143736747800.jpg]

rahul:ahhhh maku elanti sexy player dorukuthundi anukoledu nuv na teanlo ki ravadam hapoyga undi antu ne pellam bra chimpasi ne pellam boobs ne twist chesthuna
player:hey sunitha today neku ne body ki rest lekunda chestham antu ne pellam vepu nakuthuna
subbu:my princesss ahhhh my princess i want to bury my face between your legs my princesss pls oder me anty ne pellam thoda lick chesthuna
(02-07-2019, 09:41 PM)BUNNY\S_DOG Wrote: (when u came close with that seduction filled voice i started breathing heavily as u wiped my chest i looked at nani and smiled little awkwadly with vibration face as i was faking my smile)
hahah yeah suree
(i looked at ur navel and my tongue salivated a little thinking of pivoting my head and flicking my tongue in ur perfect navel and kssing ur milky bellly in bunches )
mmmmmmm mmmmm (sniffing in ur aroma was making me crazy my testicles were boiling those old sperms which was not used for the last 12 years and i got a lukewarm bulge)
huhuhhhaha i am ok bahu (ohhh shittt what a piece of meat )

My Wife Kajal enjoying my Father's heavy breath and his uncomfortness 

[Image: kajal-agarwal-hip-show-photos-unseen-9.jpg]

My Wife Kajal giving air to all your nasty things for her navel ............increasing her Navel moment in front of you and exposing more and more 

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

My Wife Kajal observed my Father's Dick erection and proudly informing it to me silently

[Image: bc1439432156d2b708c67ef53bc544c7.jpg]

My Wife Kajal: No you are not okay papa..............you just eat...............I will serve you............she made a nivala of roti and headed her hand to your mouth.................(Remember papa..............her transparent top is wet now and sticking to her skin tightly)

[Image: wFJEbzs.jpg]