Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(16-12-2021, 08:49 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: naughty auntyyyyy uuuammhhh then until u get a boy and girl auuuammmmmm lets enjoy everyday auntyyyy everyday after college auuammmmm shall i come to u for this hot tuition auntyyyyyy until the reuslt comes uuammmm willl enojy auntyyyyyy hope ur hubby and son aughhhhhh love it too auntyyy[ was hugging her by her ass cheeks and pounding her hard and my dick was throbbing in her thighsss while i was slowly lifting her one leg so that i can get my tool in her.. she was getting naughty but she was thrilled as her son and hubby is gonna hear her moan naughtily inher own home]

My Mother Geetha: Yes John, Yes for every fucking thing you said, I can say only YESSSSSSS aaaaaaaa

[Image: Nayanthara-Vignesh-Shivan-onam-8.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(16-12-2021, 08:51 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: NANI I AM SO HARD FOR AISHWARYA RAI AHHHHHHHHH 
NO ONE TEASES ME LIKE HER 
I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE A BROTHER LIKE U NANI BHAI

( TELLING WITH A BIG TENT POKING MY TROUSER)

Nani: Thank you for your words Satish.................but you have to wait to get my Mother Geetha ................

She is being in her favorite fucking company of my Friend and Well wisher and my Women Fucker Vicky..............

My Mother Geetha: ohhh Vickyyy aaaa Fuck.............this is the third time I am leaking since you have started fucking me from 9 O clock.........you still are not even close..............fuck haaaaaa Vicky aaaa Love you raaa aaaaa

[Image: aishwarya%2B2005-02-04%2Bshabd%2B03.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(16-12-2021, 08:52 PM)sexnaniwomen Wrote:
let begin with the macho mens vadina manaa 2 states lo nuchi vasthadulu lanti kuralani set chesin pill pincha ani nee pedavi ni kiss chesthu nee fucking ki arrangements chesthuna

My Wife Vasu: I love you Vickyyyy antu enjoying your kiss

[Image: Pooja%2BHegde%2Bin%2BDJ%2BUnsceen%2B%25281%2529.jpg]
(17-12-2021, 09:57 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu jolted her body when she ejected the CUM Juice: ummm Vickyyyy I began to break my CUM juices haaaaaaaa

[Image: 243590211_241991181272930_56268118849780...e=61C0EA04][Image: 243590211_241991181272930_56268118849780...e=61C0EA04]

My Wife Vasu todalni nuvvu naakutunte aaa kitakitalaku tirigipotondi: uffff Vickyyyy ummmmm

[Image: E9yQITRUUAIiyqU?format=jpg&name=large]

My Wife Vasu when you hit her ass buns with rope: Auchhhh Vickyyyy ummmm 

[Image: Soundarya-Hello-brother-telugu-S1-4-hot-...C574&ssl=1]

My Wife Vasu: haaa denginchukunta Vicky.............nee tho denginchukovadam naa dharma Vaanchaaa aaaaa

[Image: E9yQIEcVUAUD_HT?format=jpg&name=large]

My Wife Vasu nee chempadebbaki respond avutu: Neeku nacchina chotu pettu bava naa ishtam tho emundi.............nuvvu nannu muttukuntene ishtama ika aa pai edi chesina naaku mahadanandam..................inka vere adugute nenem cheppagalanu

[Image: c16c0119-df43-4231-8e10-f631e51a4fda_512.jpg][Image: c16c0119-df43-4231-8e10-f631e51a4fda_512.jpg][Image: c16c0119-df43-4231-8e10-f631e51a4fda_512.jpg][Image: c16c0119-df43-4231-8e10-f631e51a4fda_512.jpg][Image: c16c0119-df43-4231-8e10-f631e51a4fda_512.jpg][Image: c16c0119-df43-4231-8e10-f631e51a4fda_512.jpg]vicku[Image: c16c0119-df43-4231-8e10-f631e51a4fda_512.jpg][Image: c16c0119-df43-4231-8e10-f631e51a4fda_512.jpg]
vicky to nani: orey nani vintunava nee pellam mattalu nee pellam jaket head kin topila pettukuni nee mokkala meeda dekuntu  elanra bey ani nee modda ki katti unnaa cobari thread ni gattiga pattukuni laguthuna 
vicky vasu: chepanu kada mind kasi unaa ninnu recha goti mari dengutha frist 5 times nuvvu karchukunela chestha ani nee pookulo naa 3figuers petti nee pooku finger fuck chesthu nee vontilo unaa energy antha finsh ayyi nuvvu energy lekunda unna time lo I will fuck you like real redbull appati varaku naa madda ki pedavin tho bath chepinchu ani nee noti ki naa maddani andisthu cobari thread tho nee pirra meeda koduthuna
(16-12-2021, 08:53 PM)Johnpaul Wrote: lilly akkaa..... stand straight akkaaa[ was naughtily rubbing and making her shiver but enjoying her cute moans and body shiver while slowly lifting her skirt in front of me and slowly moving my hands over her soft rosy pussy lips] aughhhh akkaaa such tender soft one u were hiding it from me na akkaaa

My Maradalu Lilly: Suchhh a psycho bastard you are John..................irking me like ant aaaaaa

[Image: alou_arjun_rashmika_chill_mode.jpg]
(17-12-2021, 09:59 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Mother Geetha: Yes John, Yes for every fucking thing you said, I can say only YESSSSSSS aaaaaaaa

[Image: Nayanthara-Vignesh-Shivan-onam-8.jpg]

aaha amaaa nee loni lanja ni chusina prathi sari nalo kotha kotha alochanalu naa mindni chala distrub chesthayi amaa ani ninnu hugg chesukuni nee bugani kiss chesthu I realy love you and filling your pussy with my and my friends amaaa......
(17-12-2021, 10:08 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
Nani: Thank you for your words Satish.................but you have to wait to get my Mother Geetha ................

She is being in her favorite fucking company of my Friend and Well wisher and my Women Fucker Vicky..............

My Mother Geetha: ohhh Vickyyy aaaa Fuck.............this is the third time I am leaking since you have started fucking me from 9 O clock.........you still are not even close..............fuck haaaaaa Vicky aaaa Love you raaa aaaaa

[Image: aishwarya%2B2005-02-04%2Bshabd%2B03.jpg]
vicky: naa madda meeda carzy bitchla jump chesthunan nee amaani kinda ki push chesi nee amaani trun chesi nee amaa hands nee bed edges ki kattesi I am goin going to give my cum to you easly you need to earn it by impressing aahhha Geetha idi 10,000 time nee pookulo naa madda pettav ayyina frist time peduthu nattu undi nee pooku inka virgin pooku lane undi ani nee amaa juttu pattukuni laguthu dogystyelo nee amaa pookuni kasa kasa denguthu nee amaaa vepu meeda korukuthuna
(17-12-2021, 10:17 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu: I love you Vickyyyy antu enjoying your kiss

[Image: Pooja%2BHegde%2Bin%2BDJ%2BUnsceen%2B%25281%2529.jpg]

vicky: ela sweet honey matala tho nannu trap chesi nannu kati padesav vadina nee maya lo padi nuvvu emi adigina cheyali ani pisthundi ippudu nenu chesthunadi nee meeda istham ani chiti kalu vesthu frist gruopni pillusthu nee lipsni kiss chesthuna

1group:nanini cheputhala tho koduthu lakuni vachi pakana padesaru
Gruop one team lead subbu: ahho kama rani lush queen we pledge you we promise you maa maddalo unaa chivari cum unaantha varaku mee pooku denguthu ninnu satisfy chestham ani maa underwear vipi maa 20inches cocksni expose chesthunam neeku
vicky: ookkadu dunapothula unaru vadina what you say vadina
(16-12-2021, 08:54 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: ( UR WIFES NAVEL HOLE WAS FILLED NOW AND IT WAS SHINING AND NOW I LOOKED AT HER EYES AND BEND MY HEAD AND DIPPED MY TONGUE INSIDE HER NAVEL)

SLUPPPPPPPPPPPP I HAVENT EVEN STARTED SLUPPPPPPPPP (TWISTING MY TONGUE IN AND SLOWLY TAKING OUT THE HONEY OUT OF UR NAVEL WITH MY TONGUE AND SEEING UR WIFES REACTION AS I WAS TASTING HER DEEP NAVEL HOLE)

AUMM SLUPPPPP UMM UMM UMM UMM ( ALSO KISSING THE BELLY AND HIP SIDE)

My Wife Vasu: Haaa Satish..............kutta hain re tu..........tu mera kutta hain...........

[Image: smita14_060611115508.jpg][Image: smita14_060611115508.jpg][Image: smita14_060611115508.jpg][Image: smita14_060611115508.jpg]
(17-12-2021, 11:00 AM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Wife Vasu: Haaa Satish..............kutta hain re tu..........tu mera kutta hain...........

[Image: smita14_060611115508.jpg][Image: smita14_060611115508.jpg][Image: smita14_060611115508.jpg][Image: smita14_060611115508.jpg]

nenu mathram nee bullni vadina nee pookuni pagalu denge red bullni