Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Glamour Xclusive Exotix fantasies in telugu (welcum to fuck naniwife nani akka nani amaa nani chelli)
(16-09-2021, 07:40 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Maradalu Lilly: You haven't seen my Slutty side yet Lucky sir...................I will show you ant tana pallaki pedalaki nee dick rub cheyinchukuntundiiiiiiii

[Image: happy-colours-rashmika-mandanna-and-her-...hades.jpeg]

ahhaaa bitch your to is it  lilly then show mee the best side in you lilly if you prove your self that your pro in it then I promise you you will the queen of my world ani naa duckni nee pedavi ki rub chesthunaa
(16-09-2021, 07:42 PM)nani19999 Wrote:
My Sister Sanju getting her boobs squeezed by you: Ummmmm Lucky I will stand up to your imagination dear.............

[Image: YrGEeJD.png]

sanju I wana see the best in you sanju will you show the best sult in you ani nee nippelni lick chesthu I wana see you sucking the dick of that red colour shirt man standing in front of the coffe shop....
(16-09-2021, 06:25 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu enjoying your dick's heat: Ummm I am well treated more than them da Tambi aaaa..............keep spoiling me you spoiler brother....................uuuufffffff

[Image: msid-82131466,width-900,height-1200,resizemode-6.cms]
choco akkaa uuammhhhh wanna eat u akkaa uuammhhhhhhhhhh [ was removing her bra too while holding her ass cheeks like toy and pressing and crushing and making her moan while making them realize the hotty pooja was going to be drilled by her own chottu] uuammhhhhhhhhhh choco milk i see akkaa aooammmm aommm [ was taking her right boobies in mouth while she was moaning to the sky while panting and feeling the cool breeze]
(16-09-2021, 06:31 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Wife Vasu: AUchhhh Johyyyy ..............yeahhhh ..................ufffff fuckkkkkk ..................make it clear da .....................Turn your di NUDE.......................and make HD on that monitor haaaa

[Image: PVoBXpW.png]

ohh yeah tammuu akkaa they would but uuammhhhh [ was kissing her cheeks while removing note on shoulder which made the monitor little clear but still little blurry]uuammhhhh not fast akka.... wanna burn uuammh the image of ur uaghhh love hole aughhhhh uuammmhhhhhstretched by my pole to all akkaaa
(16-09-2021, 06:40 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Maradalu Lilly: ummmm which lips are you talking about you stupid................haaaannn

[Image: EuApJphVIAAD5FI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
[ gave a small pinch right above her clit making her moan and scream as it was sensitive] here akkaaa uuammhhhh [ slowly hugged her to my side and went to her skirt lifted and my head was in while she was looking and panicking while having my whoile body under her thighss ]
(16-09-2021, 07:19 PM)nani19999 Wrote: My Maradalu Manasa: Sure brother.................come let's exchange LOVE and LUST and LIQUID...............

[Image: Ez9irhVVUAArLWa.jpg:large]
yeah mansa akka... will take from u above and give it in u below.... [ slowly pinching her hips] hope u are ready akka for tough exercise
Hot 
(16-09-2021, 07:24 PM)nani19999 Wrote: Nani: Nee pellanni pelli kootirila mustab chesi ....................full mood  lo fuck chestara, nee pellam panga paldenguta ra Lucky..................

[Image: E_Z2iLRWEAIIZkf?format=jpg&name=large]
(16-09-2021, 07:05 PM)Lushhunter Wrote:
driver rishi:  you don't worry madam mee kaapooram chedagithadu but I will make it spicy intha varaku bedroomlo closedroomlo meeru sir tho enjoy chesaru kani eppudu ayyina natinal highway meeda road side lucky sir undaga stranger tho sex chesinatu eppudu ayyina alochinchara lucky sir pakana undaga stranger tho sex ela untundo ippudu chupisthanu meeru ani Carlo nuchi digi car back door open chesi nee leg pattukuni ninnu bita ki lagi car top meeda paduko petti emi petti penchave e mangoes veti stiffness softness shapes pichi ekkisthunayi ani nee sallu pissukuthu kasiga korukuthuna

lucky:. nenu car digi late cheyakunda nee skrit chimpesi nee panty lagi nee pooku meeda kiss chesthu how is it malvi are you liking this exprince publicga comfortga leka pothe chepu I will book a star hotel ani nee pookulo naa velu petti thriputhuna

My Maradalu Malvi enjoying the Driver's thought of stranger fucking her along with her husband publicly that too on a heavy rush highway.....................: Awesome Rishi.........awesome...................

[Image: G_mKIUyEaxGFLTqzDrLj_McFxwrdKJh4hW-QODKV...06bc5fa29d]

My Maradalu Malvi getting her pussy finger fucked by her husband Lucky: uffff mundu ikkada ayyaka aaa taruvata star hotel lo cheddamandi.....................Joy ikkada jarigedi choodaledu anukunta kada....................ade star hotel lo ayite access untundi kada anduke ummmmmm

[Image: 70849315_2403121299963643_75100149600558...e=61676E81]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(16-09-2021, 07:10 PM)Lushhunter Wrote:

vadu antha pani chesads ayithe vadi ki difinetga punishment ivvali what do you say ushaa ani nee boddulo velu petti thriputhu nee buga meeda kiss chesthu nee beautie sceret enti usha day by day nee galmour double avthundi...

My Wife Usha getting her navel poked by Lucky's finger and kissed: Ummmmm yes he deserves a Punishment Lucky..............

[Image: trisha-hot-navel-pics.jpg]

My Wife Usha: Ummmm Sex is the Secret of my beauty................Lucky................

[Image: a7573503f1a87666b97542ca5198ec1a.jpg]
Do not Judge my Character based on my postings, I am addicted to be like this in Digital world, I am totally opposite in Real World. I kept my addiction because it doesn't harm anyone.
I Love, Lust and Respect Actresses....they are my stress busters.........
Fucking Brother's Wife is Fantastic Fun...............who would like to be my Brother???
(16-09-2021, 10:26 PM)nani19999 Wrote:

My Maradalu Malvi enjoying the Driver's thought of stranger fucking her along with her husband publicly that too on a heavy rush highway.....................: Awesome Rishi.........awesome...................

[Image: G_mKIUyEaxGFLTqzDrLj_McFxwrdKJh4hW-QODKV...06bc5fa29d]

My Maradalu Malvi getting her pussy finger fucked by her husband Lucky: uffff mundu ikkada ayyaka aaa taruvata star hotel lo cheddamandi.....................Joy ikkada jarigedi choodaledu anukunta kada....................ade star hotel lo ayite access untundi kada anduke ummmmmm

[Image: 70849315_2403121299963643_75100149600558...e=61676E81]
lucky: I was bite suprise by malvi words what she had I never saw such dark I am loveing her dark side....... ahaaa malvi neelo e new dark shade naaku chala baga nachinde nelo nennu chudali ani korukuna bitch ippudu kanipisthundi I love you malvi ani naa veli tho nee pookuni finguer fuck chesthu nee pookuni nakuthunaa...
driver rushi: nee nippelni nalluputhu cheekuthu highway meeda  different kinds off passengers untaru malvi garu special heavy vechile driver chesa lorry driver e timelo high way meeda kasi guntalu  kosam wait chesthu untaru e husbend melo bitchni chudali ani korukuntunadu kada idi meeku manchi avakasham to prove your self as bitch ani nee nippelni suck chesthu nee cheyi naa madda meeda petta
Lucky:I was waiting for malvi answer