Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
Dirty Mind
(06-05-2019, 12:14 PM)timewaster Wrote: TW : the amount of comments she has got for different looks for lukka chuppi 

movie scenes

song scenes 

ads 

promotions 

...that would fill up this entire page ..some ..80+ entries on her 
already getting the idea of how results gonna be

[Image: 4-52-606x405.png]
(06-05-2019, 12:11 PM)timewaster Wrote: Another question :

One INSTAGRAM POST FROM A CELEBRITY HERSELF ....IN APRIL 2019 (or in last 3 months)  which made you want to fuck her madly in your mind (shag on her )???Please answer in following format a) Celebrity - b) details of pic - c) what turned you on ?

Katrina Kaif - Instagram ...20 million followers celebration pics in bra
Katrina kaif on beach in red bra and blue panty
Katrina Kaif - Bikini
. katrina running wild on beach in red dress - bc wahin samundar ke paas .. thandi hawa ka maza lete hue peeche se maarta iski angrezi gaand!
katrina kaif in that bikini and purple panty thinking of make her lay in sand along the beach and fuck her hard while waves occassionally hitting us during session 
Katrina Kaif beach red bikini
Katrina Kaif - Instagram ...20 million followers celebration pics in bra and ..panties. .laughing running ..tummy showing strap of panty showing .and that laugh ..showing ...areey areey (as if ..someone is chasing her naked trying to pull those panties down) 
Katrina Kaif 20 million followers
Katrina Kaif - Bikini
katrina kaif .bra panty

[Image: katrina-kaif-13.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
(06-05-2019, 12:16 PM)lpg Wrote: already getting the idea of how results gonna be

[Image: 4-52-606x405.png]

TW : well just to point out 

she won the most open nominatinos ....in the last 2 monthly tharki surveys too and yet was not in top 3 ..in the major categories

[Image: videoplayback.mp4_000018875.png]
(06-05-2019, 12:01 PM)timewaster Wrote: Question was : One REAL or REEL LIFE LOOK (i..e. from a real life event/ function / appearance/ spotted on street or sets OR  a movie/ ad/ song) of a celebrity ..from APRIL 2019 (or in last 3 months)  which made you want to fuck her madly in your mind (shag on her )???Please answer in following format a) Celebrity - b) details of pic - c) what turned you on ?

some other notable mentions :

alia bhatt in sabyaschi event 

that curves and that naked arm and back thinking of licking it for hours and shoving my face in her underarm

[Image: alia-bhatt-sabyasachi-saree.jpg]
(06-05-2019, 12:18 PM)timewaster Wrote: Katrina Kaif - Instagram ...20 million followers celebration pics in bra
Katrina kaif on beach in red bra and blue panty
Katrina Kaif - Bikini
. katrina running wild on beach in red dress - bc wahin samundar ke paas .. thandi hawa ka maza lete hue peeche se maarta iski angrezi gaand!
katrina kaif in that bikini and purple panty thinking of make her lay in sand along the beach and fuck her hard while waves occassionally hitting us during session 
Katrina Kaif beach red bikini
Katrina Kaif - Instagram ...20 million followers celebration pics in bra and ..panties. .laughing running ..tummy showing strap of panty showing .and that laugh ..showing ...areey areey (as if ..someone is chasing her naked trying to pull those panties down) 
Katrina Kaif 20 million followers
Katrina Kaif - Bikini
katrina kaif .bra panty

[Image: katrina-kaif-13.jpg]

one of the comment was mine Big Grin Big Grin

i m sure ye to ise hi milega

that flesh on her waist

agar ek full image post kar deti bikini mai

to whi jaake  gusex point pe  sex sex

[Image: oEng7aW.jpg]
(06-05-2019, 12:01 PM)timewaster Wrote: Question was : One REAL or REEL LIFE LOOK (i..e. from a real life event/ function / appearance/ spotted on street or sets OR  a movie/ ad/ song) of a celebrity ..from APRIL 2019 (or in last 3 months)  which made you want to fuck her madly in your mind (shag on her )???Please answer in following format a) Celebrity - b) details of pic - c) what turned you on ?

Kriti Sanon - thigh show at manish malhotra party.. bas jacket utarna hai

[Image: Kriti_1_IT_1555656672835.jpg?_QRpsdFTu8j...s00RbWEBZ.]

Kriti Sanon - luka chuppi party.. itna chhota skirt aur low back top.. aaaaaahhh... uski inner thighs... wanna lick her all overi

[Image: Photos%253A%2BSuccess%2BParty%2Bof%2BLuk...635837.jpg][/img][/font][/size][/color]
(06-05-2019, 12:24 PM)timewaster Wrote: some other notable mentions :

Kriti Sanon - thigh show at manish malhotra party.. bas jacket utarna hai
ohhh how do i miss that
wo black bra jaisa andar
will tear those laces with my teeth
[Image: kriti-sanon-6.jpg]
(06-05-2019, 12:22 PM)lpg Wrote: one of the comment was mine Big Grin Big Grin

i m sure ye to ise hi milega

that flesh on her waist

agar ek full image post kar deti bikini mai

to whi jaake  gusex point pe  sex sex

[Image: oEng7aW.jpg]

[Image: C4WcwI6.gif]

Kriti Sanon - poster lagwa do song - orange lehenga with slit.. jab woh karthik ke upar chad jaati hai .. waise hi utha ke karna hai

[Image: x1080-i3w.jpg]